Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
🔸note🔸
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
💖Note💖

Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2

382 30 43
By historia14

"You must been forced Sana!"Tzuyu released Taehyung's grip after they arrived in front of woody white villa decorated with sweet flowers. Taehyung rubbed his nape and gave 'what to do?' look to Sana who just grinned awkwardly upon seeing her bestfriend's reaction. Jimin who stood beside Sana could only hide his laugh by covering his mouth.

"You! Kim Taehyung! How could you make Sana decorate this ugly house and you said this is for me?! Don't you fuckin remember that Sana just get recovered?!"Tzuyu now pulled Taehyung's collar.

"You too Chou Tzuyu, can you chill down? Gosh...,"Taehyung sighed after he successfully released Tzuyu's grip.

"I didn't do that alone Tzuyu-ah, Jimin Oppa did almost all of them,"Sana chuckled. Taehyung heaved a long breath after Sana opened her mouth.

"But still, you gave this job to Sana. If there's no Jimin Oppa...,"Tzuyu glared at Taehyung.

"Come on Tzuyu, I think you'll like it. This hill is the best place for your health,"Taehyung sighed.

"Taehyung is right Tzuyu-ah, Sana and Taehyung really worry about your health. All of us want you to keep healthy and this location suits you a lot,"Jimin approached Tzuyu and pat her shoulder lightly.

Tzuyu sighed heavily before she smile at Jimin. She understands Taehyung's point here but she felt her heart is still not ready to accept Taehyung's heart, made Tzuyu still refuse him. Even after Tzuyu succeed her surgery and got discharged from the hospital, Tzuyu still realized that the health she felt right now won't last long considering her real disease couldn't be extinguished from her body. Even though the possibility of her life-span is still long, but Tzuyu already knew that in the end she will still leave Taehyung.

"I know Oppa, thank you Jimin Oppa. Sana...,"Tzuyu hugged Sana tightly.

"Come on,"Tzuyu placed her arm around Sana's shoulder and Jimin to enter the house. Leaving Taehyung alone who could only laugh with full of impunity towards Tzuyu's behavior. He didn't feel hurt at all, didn't feel sad, he knew that Tzuyu still needs time. He knew, Tzuyu still gathering her courage to accept the happiness, once again.

Sana watched over the ocean scenery from the balcony of the villa. It's already two months after a half of her heart gone. Even though Sana and Jimin's relationship back to normal, happily like before but it can not be denied that Sana misses Yoongi. Sana could only smile faintly realized no matter how big her feeling is, Yoongi won't comeback and she still have to face her life now. Sana is still alive even though she already lost Yoongi and the fetus she carried before. And here, she felt happy again in Jimin's embrace.

She supposed to feel happy but every second when she's alone and have nothing to do, the memories about Yoongi entered her head. As if when Sana's mind goes blank, automatically the memories about Yoongi will conquer her. Sana misses him. Miss everything about Yoongi. His voice, his gaze which before was too cold but changed to be warmer and softer, his touch, his body temperature and breath's warmth, the ocean breeze scent that came from his soft hair, his rare smile but the most beautiful thing that Sana ever seen, his even rarer laughter, the sweet taste of his lips even his tears.

"Stop crying,"

Sana turned around quickly when faintly she heard a voice that she misses so much. Just when she realized it was like a soft wind whispering onto her ears, Sana covered her mouth and smiled faintly. She shouldn't be hallucinating in a day like this just because she misses him. She felt her chest very tightening then she looked up to the sky while pressing her lips into a straight line.

I remember you

Laughing crying getting angry

From the intersection I heard a voice like yours...

I turned and looked towards the sky, holding back my tears

(Memories About You – Yumi Kawamura)

Sana bent and sustained her body with both of her arms holding onto the wood fence of balcony, hid her jaded face when she recalled Yoongi. Her heart always wanted to explode everytime she remembered Yoongi. Her heart cries even though there's not any tears that brimming on her eyes.

"Yoongi-ah...I miss you...,"Sana whispered.

"Sana...,"

Sana didn't change her position at all when she realized someone already standing beside her. A warm skin touched her, caressed her head. Sana bit her lower lip hardly, hold herself to not broken with the yearning feelings that tightening her chest.

"I'm sure Yoongi is finally happy there,"Tzuyu said with soft voice. Sana still hid her face even though she didn't cry at all.

"Especially when he sees you and Jimin happy. I'm sure he will rest in peace,"

"Stop it Tzuyu...,"Sana begged. She didn't want to hear that Yoongi actually really passed away. Honestly Sana still couldn't believe that the body Park family and all of BTS members buried last time is her baby's deceased father, Yoongi. Sana still wanted to believe that Yoongi is still alive in a part of this world, still alive and breathing just like her. Even though Sana knew that's impossible and out of logic.

"Minatozaki Sana, my wish is same with Yoongi. We want you to be happy. You had already went through hard times,"Tzuyu grabbed Sana's shoulder so the girl could look at her. They were staring at each other and Tzuyu smiled tenderly to Sana.

"Like you didn't went through hard times,Tzu,"Sana finally laughed before they're hugging.

"Tzu, please accept Taehyung's heart and be happy. Even though maybe tomorrow won't come again to you, please appreciate the times that you can still spend with your precious one,"

"Eung...My Minatozaki Sana is indeed already grown up,"Tzuyu smiled and tightened her hug.

"That's my wish Tzuyu. I don't want you to experience sad love story just like me,"

"Hmmm...I know,"Tzuyu nodded again and rubbed Sana's back.

"Girls, lunch is ready. Gosh, I've never thought that men should be the one who cook instead when the women are chilling out here,"Taehyung shook his head. Tzuyu released her embrace to Sana and approached Taehyung then kicked his leg.

"Ouch! I pull back my words Tzu!"Taehyung whimpered.

"Don't complain. Let's eat,"Tzuyu grabbed Taehyung's hand and holding his hand back to dinning room. Taehyung was really shocked with Tzuyu's behavior. Even though she's still rude and as if she still hates him, but Tzuyu already let Taehyung to hold her hand, let him to feed her, even now Tzuyu was the one who initiative to hold his hand. Sana just chuckled upon seeing them.

*Save Me*

"Gosh Kim Taehyung don't burn that disgusting firecracker! What the hell the shape is?! It's like a shit!"

"Hahaha! This is funny Tzuyu!"

"Shit is not funny, duh! Watch out you!"

Sana laughed when seeing Tzuyu and Taehyung who were fighthing like a cat and dog ever since this afternoon. Seeing Tzuyu is healthy again like this really made Sana relieved.

"Are you happy Sana?"suddenly Jimin already stand up beside her. Sana turned aside and found Jimin smiled while drinking his coke.

"I'm happy Oppa, how about you?"Sana asked. Jimin stared at Sana with his shady gaze and ruffled her hair.

"Of course,"Jimin answered, once again he gulped his coke. But after that Jimin's smile disappeared and his face looked serious. Sana tilted her head, confused with Jimin's sudden expression change.

"After I got graduated I'll go to the State,"Jimin said.

"Eh?!"Sana almost dropped her drink if only Jimin didn't catch it quickly. Jimin smiled faintly to Sana. After he put down their drink on the table, Jimin pulled Sana to leave Taehyung and Tzuyu. They went to the forest near the house.

"You know Sana...the reason I was in China for a long time was because my father hold me there. They know about our relationship,"Jimin looked up to the sky full of stars.

"I don't want to tell you, but I think that's impossible to keep it on myself. They want me to get married with another heir. But i...,"Jimin turned aside and looked at Sana who was standing frozen beside him.

"I only want you. I can leave everything just to be with you. But I know that they won't let it happen,"

"I will study in the State and comeback to be a better person than now. Become stronger and greater than my father so I can take his position with my own way, without any term which tie me. That I'm capable, I have to be more capable than my father to lead the company. I want you to wait for me again Sana...I'm sorry,"Jimin tugged Sana into his embrace.

"Will you wait for me once again?"Jimin released his embrace, bent his body a little to reach Sana's level. Sana who was quiet since she heard Jimin's plan finally smiled faintly.

"I understand Oppa...if this is the best for you,"Sana bit her lower lip.

"Baby...,"

"I'll wait for you no matter how long,"Sana couldn't hold her tears to not fall and quickly she buried her face onto Jimin's chest. Once again, Sana should let go off the one she loves. Once again, Sana should be parted away with her dear one.

"I understand. I'll comeback to you,"Jimin hugged Sana as tight as he can. Jimin really felt guilty to leave Sana for only God will know. Four years? Five years? Or more? Jimin felt hard to be separated with Sana but if this is the only way for him to finally prove his family that Jimin can replace his father's position with his own way and without harassing Sana, Jimin will undergo the fate.

*Save Me*

"Hyung, congratulations finally you're graduated with the best score!"Jungkook gave brotherly hug to Jimin who just came out from the hall after he done with his graduation ceremony with the others.

"Jimin is the best. Even though you're already overtook Presdir Park's job here but you can finish your school with the best score,"Taehyung grinned proudly.

"Jimin is indeed a smartass, you can't be like him,"Jin responded to Taehyung who just laughed shyly.

"I can't believe, it means that Jimin will leave us,"Hoseok said lowly.

"Who said someone will leave you? I just study overseas that's all,"Jimin patted Hoseok's shoulder.

"That's not different! Argh, how sad! But I'm happy as well! I can make my move on Sana!"Hoseok shouted excitedly.

"In your dream Jung Hoseok,"Jimin knocked Hoseok's head lightly making the others bursted into laugher.

"Look, Jimin Hyung's fans are already lined up,"Jungkook pointed to the crowd of girls who look at them.

"You meant my fans?"Namjoon sneaked between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Don't you know that the first grade junior cries over Hoseok?"Jin asked.

"Hahaha. They said a half of BTS members are already graduated so they feel lonely. Especially after Yoongi gone...,"Taehyung fell silent after he mentioned Yoongi's name. Everyone lowered their head when reminded with Yoongi. It's already a half year since Yoongi gone and they're only six now.

"It felt incomplete doesn't it?"Jimin looked up to the sky.

"Jimin-ah...,"

"However, he's a part of this brothership. And he's...my dear brother,"Jimin said. Every BTS member could say nothing at all. Among them, who know exactly about Jimin, Yoongi and Sana's matter is only Taehyung and Jungkook who chose to say nothing about this and don't want to get involved.

"Yoongi should be proud, he has a great brother like you,"Jin wrapped his arm around Jimin and gave him strength. Jimin smiled faintly and nodded. However, Jimin never blamed Yoongi completely. There's no one at fault in this tragedy. Or if there's someone to blame, three of them have their own mistake. Sana who committed mistake with loving two persons in a same time, Jimin who has never being sensible with Yoongi's suffers and Yoongi who avenged his misery without thinking more.

"Hyung, Sana is here,"Jungkook said. Their attention then swifted to a girl who stand up not far from them. Sana's eyes with Jimin's met, making them flashed smile to each other. Tzuyu pushed Sana to step forward to approach Jimin with a bouquet of flowers. Sana walked towards Jimin, made every Jimin's fans who waited to congratulate him should swallow their desire.

"Jimin Oppa, congratulations for your graduation,"Sana gave a peck on Jimin's lips and gave the bouquet to him. Jimin engulfed his arm around Sana's waist when she kissed him. Every girls could only bite their fingers with frown on their face upon seeing the sweet moment. Sana is never shy again to show her affection to Jimin even in public place.

"Thanks, Babe,"Jimin smiled and stared at Sana, but his gaze turned dejected. Jimin knew, after this they'll be part away. Jimin will leave Sana and this graduation day gave him bittersweet vibe.

"Oppa don't be sad, I'll wait for you,"Sana laughed sadly upon seeing Jimin's expression. Sana couldn't hold her tears but she laughed instead because she knows that Jimin will comeback to her. Eventhough it's really saddening her to get separated and left alone by Jimin who should go to US.

"I love you Minatozaki Sana. I really do,"Jimin rested his forehead against Sana's, Sana closed her eyes hearing Jimin's confession. Feeling every second that keep moving forward, narrowing the time between them. Jimin shut his eyes, feeling Sana's close presence.

"Eung. Me too Oppa...,"Sana nodded. Without giving damn with everyone who passed by, or his fans' hysterical screams, also BTS members who only looked away with blushed face, Jimin kissed Sana's confession.

"Love you,"

That day, once again the cherry blossoms let their pink petals falling down. Covering the dark ground. But right now Sana didn't feel Yoongi who was beside her, Sana went through the cherry blossom's petal rains with emotional and melancholy feelings. Sana felt the cherry blossom's petal touched her cheek, she opened her eyes to see the figure who smiled to her right now in front of her. The person who make her feel happy from the beginning as if they live in their own fairytale, Jimin.

But...cherry blossom petal's touch will always remind Sana with Yoongi. Forever.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi guys I want to give you spoiler....

The spoiler is....in the future of this book, Sana will date someone else 😂
Now who do you want her to date with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.1K 103
[ english | epistolary | rp!au ] ❝in which tzuyu found love in a wrong place.❞ "I fell. I lost." - Tzuyu date started: 06.02.19 date finished: 07.28...
115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...