Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Soon, We'll Be Found
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
๐Ÿ”ธnote๐Ÿ”ธ
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
๐Ÿ’–Note๐Ÿ’–

Unconditional Love

492 23 8
By historia14

"Nghhh...,"

That night, when full moon illuminated the sky....

"Jimin oppa...,"

When life was running back to it's right track.

"Sana...,"

She stared at the face who hugs her, sending warmth between the cold night.

"Oppa, I'm sorry,"

Forgive her who is not pure anymore.

"No baby...you're not at fault,"Jimin looked at Sana with faint smile.

"Why do you still accept me?"tears were flowing down soaking the girl's cheeks, Jimin wiped the tears with his thumb.

"Do I should have a reason for me to love you?"Jimin asked. Jimin's smile just now looked so painful. Jimin is broken. Sana knew that and it broke Sana's heart as well.

She felt she doesn't deserve him. She's not worthy to get his unconditional love.

Jimin buried his head to kiss her neck, travelled his lips down to her milky white breast. Jimin's gentle touch, full of love and downfall infiltrated onto Sana's soul. Jimin's lips which touched Sana's skin, felt cold and trembling.

"I'm sorry...,"once again Sana mumbled the words. He embraced Jimin's head tightly when he nibble and sucked her nipple, claimed everything and every part of her body as his belonging. Only belongs to him...

"I'm yours...,"Sana gasped when Jimin trailed the kiss down to her body, didn't miss every sensitive spot on her belly, her navel until it closer to her womanhood. Jimin pulled out Sana's white lace panty. Sana shut her eyes, feeling her face warmer than usual, blushed madly.

The Jimin who never forced, didn't want to rush, always appreciated Sana and waited for the right time until this girl is ready. Now it felt like a dream, Jimin touched every part of Sana's body, didn't miss any spot and it's about the time. Jimin smiled faintly when he saw the most precious part in his lover's body, which is already touched by other people...his own bestfriend, the one who loves him. If anger can defeat his love towards Sana, Jimin won't deign to touch her, he is incapable to see that. His brain can be damaged if he only think that Sana was already touched, wrenched, that part was already engaged with other's.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Jimin stopped when he was about to touch Sana's womanhood, he heard Sana's sobs cracked the night silence. He climbed up to her body so he can face Sana's face again, he wiped her tears and kissed her temple. As if he understood Sana's restlessness.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright,"

"You must hate me,"Sana sobbed.

"No baby, I love you and I won't hate you,"Jimin kissed Sana's lips gently, massaged her lips playfully so she will be lit up then he kissed her eyelids, temple then her pointy nose. When Sana already calmed, Jimin hovered back down to her body, he has a reason to touch the part under there.

The part that is already touched by other people, every traces of him should be erased by Jimin.

As if it was a dream, right now Sana felt Jimin's fingertips on her warm womanhood. His lips, fingers, tongue...everything swept, touched, erased out as if Yoongi's traces are shown there. With tears flowing down, Jimin sucked, licked, kissed, nibbed, played the most sensitive part of Sana's body until the girl couldn't thinking straight anymore, Sana only jolted when Jimin rocked her pussy till it got drenched by her moisture and Jimin's saliva. The pleasure that she felt was full of revenge, hidden anger and unbearable pains.

"Oppa!"Sana screamed when Jimin successfully made her orgasm with his tongue and finger's job down there. Her juices were overflowing from the hole as Jimin kept licking that, Sana bit her lip and fingers holding the pleasant ache. Her heart was beating so fast, her body kept jolting as the pleasure was still there. She breathed really irregularly, as if a half of her soul already flying away. This kind of pleasure is so normal to make her forget about everything.

Jimin locked Sana's lips and made the girl tasted how her juice taste is as Jimin's tongue pushed the liquid onto her mouth surprisingly. It was sweet and fluttering. Sana already used with Yoongi's passionate touch but upon seeing Jimin's other side which is usually gentle could be this wild, made Sana pretty shock. Both of their eyes met when they broke the kiss to catch a breath. Sana still hard to breathe because right now her heart was beating faster and harder. Right now she wants Jimin...

She wants Jimin down there.

"I love you,"Jimin locked his eyes on Sana's.

"Eung...I love you too,"Sana nodded, a smile finally decorated her beautiful face as she hugged Jimin's neck, brought him back to a kiss.

"Tell me if it's hurt, I'll stop,"Jimin started to aiming his member to Sana's hole. Sana shook her head whilst bitting her lower lip.

"I want to be one with Oppa, so don't stop,"Sana said. Jimin chuckled. How can he hate Sana? His feelings is too big to Sana. Sana is not only a love in his life. Sana is the reason why Jimin finally felt and realized that he's alive.

Sana's soft and beautiful face still stared at Jimin. If Sana really loves Jimin, tonight is their victory. Their happiness. With only one absolute thrust, after Sana's body subsided feeling something entering her body, these two people who already separated for too long finally became one.

Yoongi...if this is what you want, Sana is already back in Jimin's embrace.

As she felt her body is engaged with Jimin, Sana's tears were flowing down again when Yoongi's shadow crossed her mind. The Yoongi she used to hug, everynight wrapped her with his warmth. But now Yoongi is gone...after he confessed his feelings to Jimin and admitted his sins, Yoongi left. Leaving Sana who was broken and devastated, with shattered heart who seek for integrity in Jimin's mercy. Jimin who forgave her, bring back the passionate love ever since they met.

Eventhough it hurts...somebody was already sacrificed and destroyed. Two people that he loves finally became one in the silence of night, between the darkness and ruination debris. Tried to collect the past fractions back, make it complete again so there's no one who will get hurt anymore.

"Ngghhh...Jimin Oppa...,"Sana moaned whilst hugging Jimin to be closer to her. Jimin thrusted his member back and forth onto Sana's womanhood and gave very sensitive frictions between her walls and his skin which able to made Sana hard to think straight. They fused to be one. Something that they longed. They should be like this from the start, without anybody's interference, Jimin and Sana should be one and inseparable.

"Tell me if I went too fast,"Jimin whispered in Sana's ear, the tip of his lips on her ear skin sent shivers down her spine. Jimin's right palm cupped Sana's mound. Sana turned her face to the side, eyes sometimes closing then opened again, she held and hug Jimin's left arm which held his body on the bed above Sana's naked body. Jimin's movement getting faster and harder, rocking her and became hotter, wetter and sore. Sana struggled to keep his pace. Her eyes were shut, her expression started to change like she is in pain but it's pleasant as well. Right now Sana is already losing her sense.

"Baby is that hurt?"Jimin asked with worries tinted on his face when seeing Sana grimanced in pain. Sana opened her eyes and gave a warm smile.

"No Oppa, please...faster,"Sana moaned. Jimin got stupefied upon hearing that. Yeah, eventhough this is their first time but Sana already had sex with Yoongi. But how much? Once? Or more? Jimin had no idea and it borthered his mind just enough. He lelt Sana pretty long time, and he let Yoongi to torment Sana for too long and deep in his heart, he really hates himself because he let this happened to Sana.

"Oppa?"Sana stared at Jimin with rounded eyes when Jimin's movement getting slower. Sana was really shock when she saw Jimin's tears dropped to her face. Jimin cried.

"My heart is really broken Sana...,"just now Jimin pulled away. He moved from Sana's body and sat beside her. Sana rose her body so she sat beside Jimin as well.

"Even though I try to let it go, to forgive that but I still feel broken and hurt a lot,"

Sana pulled Jimin into her embrace.

"Before I meet you I thought the world is so cruel. But after I meet you I just realized what is 'cruel' actually,"Jimin buried his face on her crook. Upon hearing that, Sana didn't give any reaction, didn't give any response. Her eyes widened like a sauce pan, her expression looked shock.

Jimin is too fragile.

"Oppa, I'm yours. I'm here, for you...,"

Jimin still sobbed.

Sana bit her lower lip, tears were falling down soaking her cheeks. She can't playing around with this. She can't be like this. She can't be waver anymore. Yoongi or Jimin!

"I won't leave you!"Sana knew the answer.

It's Jimin.

Jimin who made her smile for the first time. Jimin who entered her life since the start with their fluttering and cute love story. Jimin who left her then he came back to her. Things that Sana won't experience is to lose Jimin's smile and on her mind she never forget that Yoongi won't return her love just like Jimin who loves her.

For what purpose loving someone who won't return your feelings?

"I'm yours Oppa, I love you,"

Jimin reached Sana's face with his trembling hands. Both of them were staring to each other and the next second they kissed with tears formed a couple of small rivers on their cheeks.

"I'm yours...,"Sana mumbled. Jimin nodded.

"I love you...,"

Now Jimin lifted Sana's body to sit on his lap, aiming his length to his lover's heavenly hole. Sana moaned again when she felt his erected length break through her tight hole. They shared a deep passionate kiss when once they united. Tears kept flowing down when they continue making love. Right now it became more intense, deeper and passionate.

Jimin can not be broken anymore. Jimin can not crying anymore. That's what she thought. Eventhough her heart already devastated because she must forget Yoongi and stop wanting him. The option is only one. Eventhough it hurts but that's what Sana should do.

*Save Me*

Yoongi was smoking his last cigarette, after it got burned out, he threw the butt on the ground down there. To the street down there. Yoongi was staring at the phrenetic of cars and people who passed the street down there. From the edge of 8 floors building which he's sitting on right now. He really sat on the edge, looking at the scenery under his foots. There's no fear.

What he should be afraid of?

As if he had telepathy, Yoongi knows that the ones he love finally became one. It can't be blamed. Anyhow it's what suppose to be. It was the reason why Yoongi confessed his sins to Jimin. He really wanted Jimin to accept Sana for the way she is and they are back just like they were before. Because of that Yoongi now doesn't fear of anything anymore. If another ordinary human -normal ordinary people- sat on the edge of 8 floors building like this without any safety and if the body leaned forward can make them to fall down to the ground down there, they will be terrified, Yoongi is not.

Simply, his feelings is already dead.

"You had already became my soul and now I feel that this body is moving without it's soul anymore,"Yoongi smiled cynically, laughing at himself.

Thinking of commit suicide now?

Can he?

Can Yoongi give up because there's nothing left in his life anymore, so what's the poin to keep alive? Can Yoongi follow his mother up there, who know maybe now his mother will accept his presence, loving him properly without any tragic memories will get repeated again. Can Yoongi search for Mina there, tell her that Jimin already happy so Mina can rest in peace?

Yoongi heaved a long breath. Now he lifted his face to look into the sky. The full moon lights which usually illuminated his nights with the girl he loves secretly seemed smile sadly to him. Ah, if only things were better than this, if only their story didn't begin in this chaos, Yoongi would like to tell Sana with all of his heart that he really loves her. So Sana won't cry and suffering like this. Yoongi wanted to welcome Sana's love with open heart, but that's impossible. Poor Sana, really poor. Yoongi loves her this much, it's just that she never knew.

It's okay...if there's a second life, Yoongi wished he can meet Sana again. And for sure...without hesitate...

"I'll love you more properly,"

*Save Me*

Sana woke up after heard the birds' chirps out there which indicate that morning already come. Beside her, Jimin was sleeping soundly, seemed like he's so tired. Whether he got tired because they were making love for four session or because he cried a lot last night.

Finally, we have become one....

Sana caressed Jimin's hair gently. This is a new morning for her. A new day. Every sadness and pain should be forgotten by her, she shouldn't be waver anymore to be happy once again with Jimin. She looked and studied Jimin's face features, Sana smiled when realize how handsome her lover is. His straight and smooth light hair, his light skin, his pointy nose, his thick lips and his long eyelashes. Sana really adored every proportion of Jimin's body, his face, his smile. Secretly she is grateful because she has Jimin who really loves her.

"I know I'm handsome,"

Sana got stupefied when hearing Jimin's voice. Jimin lifted up his still heavy eyelids and gave Sana a smile. He pulled Sana closer to him and now their faces are already facing to each other in a very close gap.

"Good morning love,"Jimin gave a slight peck on Sana's nose bridge, made the girl blinked once then she stared at Jimin again.

Oh, like a dream. Well, that's true that before, they used to wake up and already see the face of their love one, make out before they bathe and prepare to go to school. But their current condition right now is different than before. Sana could feel Jimin's length already erected and hard again, urged her bare stomatch under the white blanket which covered their naked bodies right now. Sana's puffy boobs also crashed against Jimin's wide chest, sending shivers and pleasant sensations. Jimin pecked Sana's lips then deepen it into a hot kiss, he placed one of his hand on her butt, one more on her nape, he tugged Sana even closer.

"Nghhhh...Oppa...,"Sana moaned when Jimin sucked her lips, his arm which before circling on Sana's neck moved lower, sneaking on Sana's body even tighter so his palm could reach one of her boob then massaged it playfully.

"Do you know why I don't want to rush and was patient to wait you being ready?"Jimin asked after they broke their kiss. Sana shook her head.

"Because once you fall to my embrace, I want to always do this,"

Sana was startled when she felt Jimin's member suddenly penetrated onto her womanhood again. Jimin smirked, without waiting for Sana's response, he immediately thrusted his length back and forth inside Sana's womanhood.

"Akh...Oppa...,"Sana moaned because with this position, Jimin could reach her deepest spot.

"Oppa, we should go to school...,"Sana knew, once Jimin already fucked her, saying this is just too late. They won't stop until they reach the climax. Sana also not that innocent to feel a half of pleasure if she stopped Jimin just now. She tried to run her brain while half conscious she felt Jimin rocked his member onto her hole even harder.

"We can be late...moreover...,"Jimin bit Sana's neck and sucked it harder.

"I want everyone to know that you're completely mine,"Jimin gave more powerfull thrust, made Sana yanked and screamed, feeling his member rubbed against her walls more tightly.

"That's impossible...akh...,"Sana held the pleasant pain when Jimin sucked and bit the skin near her breast.

"How can...the people will know that I'm completely yours,"Sana couldn't thinking straight right now.

"They will find out,"Jimin now bit the skin between her collarbone and sucked it, leaving some kissmark near her neck. Now Jimin lifted Sana's body and fucked her with position she sat on his lap so he can kissed her lips easily.

"I love you,"Jimin said in husky voice. Sana returned his passionate kiss, feeling her body really engaged with him.

"Me too Oppa,"

"Argh!!!"Jimin groaned when he felt his member already throbbing hard inside her womb. He didn't stop to kiss her, sometimes he trailed down his kiss to her breast. Until they finally reach their climax, Jimin cummed inside Sana's womb. Sana also squirted out her orgasm juices, against Jimin's sperm. They were panting hard, breathing irregularly, sweats were flowing down their bodies. Jimin wiped some strands on Sana's face which covered her beautiful face and gave her a warm smile.

"How beautiful, Minatozaki Sana,"Jimin kissed her lips once again.

"You're so beautiful,"

After they calmed down and started to gain back their energy, Sana took a shower first after refused Jimin's offer to take the shower together since she's sure that if Jimin joined her, they will fuck each other again instead of get shower. Jimin only giggled when he saw Sana's reaction because he really wanted to make love inside the bath tub. So Sana demanded him to wait outside until she's done because she won't skip the school again due her sore body if they kept fucking to each other. She has English test anyway. That morning was full of laughter.

Sana turned on the shower and entered the warm water which soaking her body. A moment ago she felt happy, she laughed again with Jimin. She could smile like she was before and she could kiss Jimin's smile which she loves the most. But when she's already alone like this, Sana only blamed her brain which became not rational. She curses it!

Sana cries, holding her sobs so Jimin won't hear her from outside. Her brain recalled of Yoongi. She remembered Yoongi. Before, every morning they had sex although at first Sana thought it only to feed their lust, but now Sana really felt lost. Sana loves Yoongi. But she's giving up.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Hi sorry for not update yesterday. I got headache so I can't continue to write... hopefully tomorrow is another free day so next chapter will be updated soon 😊
PS. Don't forget to leave your comment to save my life (lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 10.1K 61
Asymptotes series #1 A story of a two souls longing for each other, two souls that is ready to do everything just to find each other but the fate wil...
288 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
687K 25.4K 107
What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ #SATZU โš ๏ธWith or Without a proper credit I do not allow anyone to re-post all my stories in any oth...
7.6K 399 24
"Be in love, you know about us Heart to heart, you feel it too Hey love hey love, please wait just a little We can be together Say bye bye to the dre...