Save Me

By historia14

This is not a misleading love This is a tragedy About five lost souls About love, hate, and sorrows About a y... More

Disclaimer
Teaser & Introduction
Pink Handkerchief
Dangerous Affair
Vanilla Scent, New Friends, Box of Terror
What Could Be Brighter Than Moonlight?
The Queen and Her King
Stolen Kiss
Savior
You Kissed Him Again
That Dying Flower
Chapter 12
It's Not About To Save Her
Scattered Hearts
I'll Stay With You
Living Together, Learning?
Happiness To Share
The Lost Rose
Taehyung's Regrets
Escape Date
His Fairytale
When We Cry
Unwanted
Forgiving
Nightmare
In Her Deep Slumber
A Girl Who Escaped the Dreams
Don't Forget Him
Indifference
He Lost
The Shooting Star, Moon and Sun (His Punishment)
Heart That Can't Cry Anymore
Yoongi's Phone Call
Unconditional Love
Goodbye (Her Greatest Love)
A Man Who's Afraid of The Light
Abyss of Trinity
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain
Cherry Blossom's Petal Rain Pt.2
At That Very Place
You Can't Disappear From Me
Drunk In Love
Abyss Of Ruination
Jimin's Honesty
Missing
First Love Sacrifice
S/He Can't Break Anymore
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 1)
Tzuyu's Special: Taehyung, the One I Love (Part 2)
New Guy
Someone Is Dead
Recalling
Truth is Hurtful
πŸ”ΈnoteπŸ”Έ
After Bloody Rain
Is Not Me
Her Darkest Wish
True Love Sacrifice
Not Me
Memento Mori
Tzuyu's Request
Park's Tragedy
Last Petal
Mother
The 'Antagonist'
Life
Fairytale For Dearest You (Pt.1)
Fairytale For Dearest You (Last)
πŸ’–NoteπŸ’–

Soon, We'll Be Found

455 25 6
By historia14

Remember today is our glory day

You walk beside me, I walk beside you...hand in hand

The sadness upon our fate just fade away as I see you laugh

Your laugher which is so rare and delightful

It felt so wrong yet it so right

Because I love you and that's all what matter

I already love you maybe for so long ago

Maybe we'll have no time for being so egoist

Maybe we'll have no time for being stubborn

Maybe we'll have no time for being in love

Soon, we'll be found

Soon, we'll be found and tomorrow is so true

Soon, we'll be found and I hope that we can manipulate the time

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"He'll come tomorrow,"Yoongi broke the silence that already formed from minutes ago. Sana was still staring outside the window, look into town's scenery covered by orange sky from ferris wheel.

"I'll send you to his villa tonight,"Yoongi said again. Sana was still focus with the scenery outside, as if it was more interesting than what Yoongi talking about.

"I want to stay in your apartment tonight,"finally Sana spoke.

"He is imprisoned. They don't give access for him to go out, to call anyone especially you. His needs are already prepared, he needed not to go out again and just have to stay in his own office room, until today. He has been fighting to be back to you, which made me envy...,"

Yoongi averted his gaze to outside the window as well. Right now, Sana was the one who turned around to look at Yoongi's face. If someone asked how's Sana feelings right now? She feels like she want to fade away within the air. In a side, she just figured out about Jimin's real condition which made her heart aching so much and in other side, she felt hurt too when she heard Yoongi said he's envy. Yeah, envy. He must be envy because Jimin did everything to Sana right? Envy because Jimin only cares wih Sana and fights for her, right? That's what Sana thought.

Wrong Minatozaki Sana. You're wrong. Yoongi is envy because of Jimin who can do anything for your sake. Even to stake everything he has. If only Yoongi can do that as well, he would want to be careless with everything and fight for Sana. Yoongi is envy, angry, jealous, disappointed with his own self. Turns out his love to Sana is not as big as Jimin's. Because he's afraid to ruin the too hapless guy's life. The guy who saved his life, who once rescued him, who gave him a reason to keep living on.

"No matter what will happen from tomorrow on...I'll keep giving you that happiness Yoongi-ah,"Sana reached Yoongi's nape to get closer to her, kissed softly his jaw's crook, Yoongi grabbed Sana's hair and held them, tilted her face so he could catch her lips.

"I still can't leave you yet,"Sana whispered in between the kiss they shared under the orange sky inside ferris wheel.

*Save Me*

From: Jimin Oppa ^_^

It's been a while. I'm going home, miss you so bad.

Sana closed her eyes, hugged her phone which linked her with Jimin far away from her. Hurt. Ache. Painful. The longing heart started to throbbing almost to explode.

How bad do you miss me?

What Sana should do when she first see Jimin again after a long time? What should Sana say for the first time? Is Jimin changed? Is Jimin healthy? She hoped he won't be so pale, ill and even slimmer. Sana won't accept that, Sana for sure will hate for everything or everyone who make Jimin like that. She want to see the cheerful and bright Jimin, the calm one and gentle one like he was before. Right, Sana should be like she was before too...cheerful and delightful in front of Jimin.

"Minatozaki Sana you okay?"

A voice interrupted Sana's daydream. This is still first period and Sana already skipped her class. Sana felt someone sit beside her, turned aside to her who was still holding her phone slash the message from Jimin with restless heart. She got more anxious when someone who sat beside her dragged her back to the reality. A person who is wrong to enter her life, but can not be prevented, can not be blamed as well because that person was not purposefully ruin her life.

"You know I'm here, Yoongi-ah,"Sana stared at the face she always see every night. Sana wants Yoongi to hold her hand right now, or to pull herself into his embrace, even to drown her soul in a drunkable kiss. Sana wants to own Yoongi completely. Sana wants to keep united with him. Even though that's impossible. Because in other hand Sana can't ignore the fact that she's Jimin's lover. And she misses that guy more than anyone else in this world. She misses his smile, his laugh, his voice, his tenderness, his warmth, everything in Jimin which made Sana forget everything.

Last night, Yoongi pulled Sana into his embrace as if he won't let go of this girl anymore. Under the moonlight splash, within the tranquil silence of night they unloaded their feelings. Full of love. As if that night will be their last night, because tomorrow it will be disappeared, they'll disappear. Sana and Yoongi didn't speak too much because what they did is really felicitate yet painful until not any sound could come out from their throat aside of their moans, mewls, whimpers and groans, even sobs. Sana covered her mouth with her palm when Yoongi thrusted his member inside her hole while hugging her as she realized that was too painful to her, to be in the embrace of the guy she loves yet it was too wrong and in full of awareness it would be their last time ever. Yoongi in other hand, could only cry in silence after the girl fell asleep, couldn't sleep at all just to watch the face he might won't see again in his embrace. Even though Yoongi already vowed to belong with Sana yet Yoongi never asked Sana to belong with him, that made Sana acknowledged that last night is the last time Yoongi in her side. Between the moans and groans which ripped apart the night's silence, feeling each other's existence when they were still together, only tears that spoke. Their heart was scattered, teared apart, sliced into glassy pieces. The Sana who is full of guilts and sins, suffering because she wants Yoongi to be by herside and Yoongi who fought hard to let go of something that once, given to his life. A love.

"Do you like this place?"Yoongi asked to Sana and earned a nod from the smaller figure beside him.

"Yeah, I like this place because it's rare found by others. I can say this is my secret place,"

Yoongi was recalled when he met Sana here and she found out his big secret. Back then, Yoongi was really threatening but right now Yoongi is the one who want to protect Sana the most. Slowly Yoongi pulled Sana to rest her head in his shoulder. A glimpse of Sana's wallpaper which showed her selfie with Jimin was caught in Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi inhaled a deep breath. Sana is not his.

"Yoongi-ah...,"

"Hm?"Yoongi responded yet he already shut his eyes, lulled by the soft winds under the shady tree with soft sweet strawberry scent smelled from Sana's hair.

"I like the most when seeing you laugh just like yesterday...,"Sana said while she began to close her eyes as well, feeling comfortable in Yoongi's shoulder.

"You're really handsome,"Sana continued. Yoongi only smiled and tugged Sana closer to him so he can hug her. Even Yoongi can't remember when was the last time he laugh happily like yesterday. How amazing the effect Sana gave to his life.

*Save Me*

Sana was supposed to immediately running towards him and hug him. Sana was supposed to cry in happiness because finally she met him again. Sana was supposed to feel happy when he looked like when the last time they met. Supposed, supposedly, Sana was supposed to greet Jimin with joy.

Yet...

"Here he comes, go ahead Sana,"Tzuyu patted Sana's shoulder with worried face but she tried to hide. Tzuyu knew that Sana might experience a hard time right now. After so long time had been left without any news from him, had to went through a hard time and bad events then should continue her life with other man, of course it will be so hard to Sana to decide how should she react. She has mixed feelings, but what Sana thinking right now is the Jimin she adores is here, the Jimin she likes is here, the Jimin she loves is here. Jimin her first love is back!

"Long time no see, Minatozaki Sana,"Jimin smiled with happiness when see his lover who just standing frozen in her place. In the end, Sana really can't move and Jimin was the one who approached her, ignored all BTS members who want to hug him, directly walking towards Sana who just stared at him, frozen.

"Oppa...,"was the only word that came out from Sana's mouth even though there's so many things that Sana want to tell him but everything is stuck on her throat. Jimin gave a heartthrob smile and tugged Sana into his embrace. Sana really got startled with his sudden action, pretty shocked because finally she felt herself back in Jimin's embrace. The yearning that since the start already palpitating to burst out finally exploded. Sana buried her face in Jimin's chest, don't ask whether she cries or not because the answer is obvious right? Sana is sobbing.

Tzuyu steal a glance at Yoongi who just leaned his back against the wall, watching Sana and Jimin who reunited again. Yoongi's face looked same just like he used to be, expressionless, stoic and still handsome. Tzuyu knew from Taehyung that Yoongi has something with Sana but Tzuyu also knew from Taehyung either Sana that Yoongi likes Jimin as well. That's weird right? Then what does Yoongi feel right now upon seeing the two persons that, well...both he loves reunited again as lovers? Do Yoongi even have heart to witness that? If that is Tzuyu, then she won't be able.

"Yoongi-ssi, can you accompany me to grab a meal?"Tzuyu approached Yoongi who got pretty startled upon seeing Tzuyu in front of him. Taehyung even got more shocked because Tzuyu approached Yoongi, asked him to grab a meal. Things that Tzuyu never did to him, even Tzuyu only walked past Taehyung with cold shoulder although she knows exactly how Taehyung's feelings to her. Tzuyu asked Yoongi to be her companion instead of him?!

"Won't you eat with Taehyung, Tzuyu-ah?" Hoseok was shock too. Maybe every BTS members don't know about Yoongi and Sana's relationship but they are aware of Taehyung's unconditional love towards Tzuyu. So moment like this really shock them, even they got more interested to see Yoongi's reaction than watching Sana and Jimin's touching reunion.

"I just want to eat with Yoongi, is there any problem?"asked Tzuyu who's always so cold to everyone but a girl named Minatozaki Sana. Hoseok who already heard the answer and Tzuyu's cold stare just gulped his saliva, he doesn't dare to respond this ice princess anymore.

"I can go with you, come,"Taehyung wanted to grab Tzuyu's wrist but Tzuyu dodged him, instead she grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"I just want to eat together with only Yoongi. Let's go Min Yoongi!"Tzuyu dragged Yoongi forcefully and left Taehyung who stared at that icy girl with disappointment and the other BTS members who got dumbfounded by Tzuyu's action. While Sana who noticed that Tzuyu dragged Yoongi to leave this place only look at them with uneasy heart.

"Then I'll go home with Sana,"said Jimin to the others.

"Gosh! Jimin-ah! That's not fair! We came so far to this place yet you leave us just like this?!"the handsome guys like a bunch of boyband group echoed.

"Jiminnie, don't you be thankful to me huh? I persuaded my father for days,"Namjoon protested.

"I came with Namjoon hyung to persuade Presidr Kim,"Jungkook added.

"Yah I took care of Sana, you know!"Hoseok and Jin blurted out.

"Don't you curious with our stories while you were away?"Namjoon asked.

"Hahaha! I'm sorry, we can meet again tonight in our usual place,"Jimin answered. Then he turned around to the confused Sana upon seeing BTS members protests attack.

"Oppa it's okay, I can wait,"Sana smiled.

"No, they're the ones who are okay. See you tonight guys!"Jimin shouted to his friends while placed his arm on Sana's waist and walked with her.

"He's gone,"Jin sighed.

"Yeah, looks like Jimin hyung was really suffering being away from the one he loves,"Jungkook added.

"Oh yeah about Sana's kidnap...,"Namjoon said.

"Don't ever mention that. Especially about Yoongi's wound, it's better for Jimin to not know,"Taehyung quickly remind his friends.

"Yeah, you guys know exactly how hard Sana even Yoongi went through. Jimin maybe will find out someday but not now. Not from us. If possible, no one dare to mention this issue,"Jin shoved his hands onto his jacket pocket. Taehyung looked at his friends one by one. Do they know? Or not? Maybe they already know yet pretend to be not because this is the way they are. Same with when Mina passed away, then when they realized that Yoongi has a special feelings to Jimin, they won't involving themselves into their own friend's issue or even to discuss that.

*Save Me*

Yoongi just let out a mocking laughter after hearing Tzuyu's life story. Bitter. But he had no idea whether he mocked Tzuyu or himself. Tzuyu who is not loved by her parents is not different from either himself or Jimin. Tzuyu who has been living her life alone by herself since child is not so differet from him. Tzuyu who had left by Taehyung and he who had left by Mina either have not so different issue from what he felt. Tzuyu who loved Myungsoo and got dumped by him, what so different from Yoongi who had one-sided love with Jimin? They, who have grown up in the world that doesn't side on them created their brutal, fierce, sadist, but fragile personality.

What they feel is same, isn't?

Oh no. Actually Yoongi mocked himself. He harassed himself who lost from Tzuyu. That's so right that Tzuyu already had abortion, suicidal trial – what so different from Yoongi?- and is suffering with AIDS but at least Taehyung came back to her life. Both of them are together again although still have difficulty in Taehyung side to reach Tzuyu's heart again. But Yoongi? After he realized who he loves the most the whole time yet he should get heartbroken for the second time. Crap! He's always falling in love with wrong person. First, he fell in love with same gender and secondly, his love is the lover of someone he loved before –even though right now he's not too sure whether his love to him was indeed the real love. He has one sided love again.

"Your laugher means something,"Tzuyu slurped her drink. Then she looked at Yoongi again, supervising his every expression, swimming onto that cold faced's –same like her- orbs. For an hour she had already told her life story, hoped that Yoongi will unravel his story so Tzuyu could find a gap. Any gap to make Yoongi far from Sana or Yoongi to leave Sana or Sana to forget Yoongi or even Sana to choose him instead of Jimin.

"Are you trying to replace Sana's position?"Yoongi raised one of his brow in skeptical look, started to be serious staring at Tzuyu. Tzuyu widened her eyes.

Ah right. Maybe Tzuyu dragged Yoongi because she pitied him. She brought Yoongi here so Yoongi can forget the last touching yet heartbreaking –to him- event. Because she knew that Yoongi is as hapless as her, Tzuyu wanted to dissociate every possible things that could kill him. Yoongi shouldn't follow her trace –to commit suicide.

And that because Tzuyu loves Sana...

"If that can save Sana's feelings. Will you accept me? I know that Sana is pitying you, I also can do that because I pity myself too,"

"Save Sana's heart?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Should she explain to him in unadorned way?

"She's almost damaged. If she reached the next stage, it means she can die. Now, all of Sana's feelings are hanging on you. If you're suffering then she as well. If you die, she can die too. I don't want you to suffer because seeing Sana and Jimin, I don't want Sana suffering when you're suffering. I don't want to see Sana die because you die. That's the logic,"

"Look. My life is already chaotic ever since I was child. I hold on,I don't want to die because the reason for me to life is still exist in this world. I will see Jimin happy, that's enough for me,"

"And Sana,"

Yoongi locked his gaze at Tzuyu's, as if he intimidated her just like what Tzuyu does now.

"Sana is my sin and my amnesty. I was the one who commited my own misfortune. So no matter what will happen, I will never destroy Sana,"

"No matter what will happen, I will live my karma for what I had done,"with that Yoongi stood up and left the place.

Tzuyu watched Yoongi's further back.

"So you analogize that falling in love with Sana is the punishment from God for you...,"Tzuyu murmured.

"But supposedly there shouldn't be a human who keep facing his affliction, doesn't it dear Our God?"Tzuyu raised her face to look at the sky. Throwing the question that she indicated to Yoongi but also herself who kept facing their misfortune. Even Tzuyu's misfortune is an absolute. She will face that sooner or later. Now Tzuyu's mind flied to Kim Taehyung. Tzuyu shut her eyes and let out a small river through her face. Taehyung, the one she want to get rid of her life which has no future....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Jimin is finally back!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...
27.8K 596 20
They say love is a blessing. Showing your care, love, faith, kindness, loyalty... You can even make Satan fall in love. But if you do everything and...