Scars. [completed]

By Buttercakes134

Kim Namjoon hates life. And being an Omega doesn't help at all. Abused at home and bullied at school, Namjoon... More

:1:
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
small bonus(smut)
Should I?

21

3.9K 110 108
By Buttercakes134

The next day, Namjoon was getting ready for a trip to the mall. RapMon let then skip school:O

"Hyung, pass me the toothpaste please?"

"You already have enough!".

"I like tooth paste!"

"What are you going to do eat it?!"

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Just pass me it."

Namjoon continued brushing his teeth, useing way too much paste, but who cares!

Namjoon pulled on a large hoodie, some black ripped jeans, and a face mask.

"You ready Pup?" Jin asked, ruffling uis hair. Namjoon whined, trying to fix his hair again.

"Let's go!" Hoseok jogged down the hall, hands in the air.

"Hoseok stop being so Extra!"

"I can't! It's in my Blood!" Hoseok laughed when Jin gave him an unimpressed look.

Namjoon ran after him, giggling. He ran crashed into him, hugging him by the side.

RapMon entered the room, Chanyeol clinging to his side, asking a million questions.

"You have money?

"Yes."

"Do you have you mask?"

"Yes."

"Do you need extra money?"

"No."

"Do you need your pa-"

"You can stop now!!!" RapMon yelled, blushing lightly.  Chanyeol Chuckled and went back to the kitchen after kissing his lips.

"Alright let's go before he decides to do more." RapMon hurried out the door.

In RapMons huge amazing fucking black and white van with his name in bug fat blue letters at the side, they drove to the mall!!!!!

Namjoon was bouncing in his seat, smiling widly. RapMon chuckled, parking carfully.

"We are here children! Onwards!" RapMon slammed his door open, hopping out and slamming it closed.

Namjoon was out first, crashing to his side and smiling up at him. Jin laughed with his friends, slapping Jimins shoulder.

Hoseok looked wide eyed at the largemall.

"I've never been here." Hoseok mumbled.
"Ever?" RapMon asked.

Hoseok nodded. "My parents are not very good parents. Whenever I get home they lock me in my room." Hoseok shrugged.

"And you are completely fine with that?" RapMon asked.
Hoseok nodded with a smile, shoving his hands into his pants.

"Your a bright kid kid." He ruffled Hoseoks hair. Hoseok blushed.

"Alright no more lovey duvey depression and shit whatever Korean LETS GO!!!" Jimin zoomed off, Taehyung and Jungkook running after him.

"Yah, watch where your going!!!" RapMon yelled, grabbing Namjoons hand.

Yoongi was holding Hoseoks hand, resting his head on the youngers shoulder.

"Are you two a thing or something?" Jin motioned to their linked hands as they entered the large double doors of the mall.

"Oh, yeah, we are mates!"

"Mates!!!? Your both alphas!" Jin exclaimed, catching the attention of RapMon and Namjoon.

"Turns out Yoongi is an Omega. He's been using suppressants and scent covers." Hoseok explained.

"Yoongi.....your adorable." Jin hugged him close, kissing his forhead.

"Yah, come here. We're going to 'Pastel's Pastel'." RapMon pulled them along, trying to ignore the loud screaming of fan girls.

A/N: I made that store name up.

Namjoon yanked RapMons arm, whining for them to hurry. RapMon smiled lightly when He gave up on him and moved onto Jin.

"Hold on Pup." Jin said. Namjoon whined, walking back to RapMons side.

They entered the store and Namjoon zoomed off, skipping Throughout the basically empty store. Them and the employees were the only ones there.

Namjoon looked at all the hoodies.

"Hyungs!" Namjoon snapped his head towards Jin and the other boys.
They walked over, RapMon talking with the cashier.

"Yeah Pup?" Jin stood beside him, giving him a confused look when Namjoon put a Baby Blue hoodie over him, like a mom getting clothes for her child. It said 'Let Hyung Do It!'

When Namjoon was done he shoved the hoodie into Jins arms, going back to the racks to look for more.

"I guess we all have to be twins." Jimin giggled.

"Jimin-hyung." Namjoon motioned for him. Jimin walked up, Namjoon holding up a hoodie that was a light pink and had words on the front.
'I Have Jams' is what is said.

Namjoon shoved that to his chest and picked one out for Hoseok. It was Pastel Orange and it said 'Im Very Loser!'. Hoseok chuckled, agreeing with the words.

Yoongi was giving one that was a minty green and said 'Go Away Your Annoying' Yoongi admired it, holding it close the whole time.

Taehyung was handed a Pastel Purple one that said 'I Purple You!' Taehyung fan girled about it, holding it against himself a jumping around.

Jungkook got a Light red one and it said 'You Look Like An Egg." Jungkook laughed at it, holding it to his chest.

Namjoon grabbed one for himself. It was A Pastel Pink and it said
'Skirts Show My Manliness!'

They walked to RapMon, giggling and talking the whole time.

"You got what you want?" RapMon asked, pulling out his wallet.

They nodded. Namjoon walked forward, holding a Yellow one that said the same thing as his.

RapMon Chuckled, paying for everything before exiting the store. He passed out the hoodies, the boys instantly pulling it over their heads. Taehyung bounced around, purple making his hyper.

"Taehyung calm down!" Yoongi whined, pulling on his short sleeve.
"Soooowwyyyy!" Taehyung said, pouting and crossing his arms.

RapMon pulled on his own, doing a funny pose before standing normally again.

As they were walking to go get lunch, people stared at RapMon, not expecting to see The RapMon in front of them.

RapMon felt weird under their gazes.  I mean, sure, he goes onto stages with billions of people staring at him and stuff, but just not being on a step where with crowd is basically dark from where he stands makes him feel weird. He lowered his head, gripping Namjoons hand tighter.

They entered the empty Hoggie Ville. RapMon got in their orders and soon they were eating

"Oh! I have news." Hoseok said after swallowing his food. Jungkook looked at him with wide curious eyes.

"I have a mate!" Hoseok siad with a large smile. Jimin choked on his soda, coughing roughly. RapMon instantly helped him, his mother instincts kicking in.

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked excitedly.
Hoseok wrapped an arm around a spaced out Yoongi's shoulders. "Yoongi-Hyung~" Hoseok nuzzled his neck.

"You two are mates?!" Namjoon asked, eyes wide. Hoseok nodded, chuckling when Yoongi was looking at him with confusion.

"I'm so proud!" RapMon smiled, putting his elbows on the table and resting his chin on his palms.

"Enough about mates!" Jimin huffed.
"Are you jealous cus ya don't have a mate?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut it. Your my mate." Jimin slapped his shoulder.

"What the-" jin covered Namjoons ears. "What the fuck- what the fuck have I been missing while I was gone?! How do I not know about this?!" Jin asked, glaring at them.

"We forgot to tell yoooouuuuu." Jungkook said guiltly.

"Wait......so Kookie, out of both you and Jimin who's the Omega?"

"Jimin."

"And Taehyung who are you with?"

"Jimin-hyung and Jungkook. Omega." Taehyung said, taking a sip of soda.

"You guys suuuuuuuuck. You never told meeeeeeee." Jin pouted, crossing his arms.

Meanwhile, while they were having that talk, RapMon was rummaging through his Jean pocket, pulling out a pill bottle. He opened it quickly, poring two into his palm before closing it again. He grabbed his soda, setting the pills on his toungue and downing it with his Pepsi

He put the bottle back in his pocket, looking up and acting as if he didn't do anything.

But he was caught.

Jin was looking at him.

"Hyung can I talk to you?" Jin stood, motioning for him to follow.

RapMon followed, panicking slightly.

"What were those pills?" Jin asked, crossing his arms.

RapMon avoided his gaze, looking anywhere but him.

"N-nothing..."

"Omega." He said sternly.

RapMon looked at him.

"Tell me."

"Uh....it's for...m-my heat." RapMon said softly.
Jins eyes softened, arms uncrossing.

"Okay. Should we go early?" RapMon shook his head, smiling.

Jin nodded, going back to the table. RapMon sat down again, putting an arm around Namjoon.

Namjoon looked up at him, smiling lightly.

When they were done eating, they decided to go to the park.

Yoongi and Hoseok were at the swings, Hoseok pushing Yoongi. Jin was playing with Namjoon, building a sand castle. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were playing tag.

There was some other kids at the park. They looked like they were in highschool.

"They better not be skipping." RapMon mumbled to himself. He was sitting in the shade, watching the highschoolers

Jin frowned when his castle fell. Namjoon laughed and nocked over his own to make him feel better.

RapMon watched as the other teens approached Jin and Namjoon.

It looked as if they were threatening them.

Namjoon looked up at the two girls and 3 boys that approached them.

"Can I help you?" Jin asked, standing and brushing his hand together to get the sand off.

"Yeah. You can. Get that Omega out of here and we will let you be." The girl, probably the leader, said with sass.

Namjoon whimpered, looking at Jin with sad eyes. "I'm not making him. And your an Omega too! Why are you treating him like that?"

"He's a male Omega. And male omegas are discusting. They shouldn't even be alive." The girl said as she checked her nails.

"Well that's not nice." RapMon appeared out of nowhere, scooping Namjoon onto his feet.

"Omg It's RapMonster!!!" The second girl yelled.

"I'm not giving you anything. After what you said I don't think you need my amazingness." RapMon said, checking his own nails like the girl did.

"RapMon oppa~!" The first girl pressed against him.

"Got off. Two Omegas can't mate, stupid."

"Wait-what?! Your an Omega?!" She yelled. RapMon nodded, giving her a blank face.

"I can't believe my crush is an Omega! That's so- Uuuuugh!" She stomped away, her little ducklings following.

"I knew I was bad. I shouldn't be here." Namjoon whimpered out, tears already falling.

"Hey hey hey woah! Don't cry. Don't listen to that girl, okay?" Jin cupped his face, wiping his cheeks with his thumbs. Namjoon nodded, believing jin.

RapMon was sad himself, letting some tears fall.

Jin wiped those also, smiling lightly when RapMon let out a small noise.

"Let's go back. You can stay another night and I'll give you clothes for school tomorrow." RapMon said, grabbing Namjoons hand.

Jin nodded, gathering the other boys before hurrying after them.

Namjoon hummed softly as they walked to the car, boucing every couple steps.

Once they got to the car, they buckled in and drove off.

"BBOOM BBOOM BBOOM BBOOM!" Hoseok sang loudly to the radio. Jimin hit his shoulder, laughing loudly.

The radio was blaring by the way.

Everyone stared in shock when Yoongi began singing, doing the arm movements.

Yoongi cracked up near the end, head falling back and hands slapping his knees.

RapMon turned the radio down once he entered his garage.

They all unbuckled and exited the car and entered the huge mansion.
Taehyung and Jungkook ran off to the room they were staying at after thanking RapMon.

Namjoon and jin went to their room, and Yoongi and Hoseok went to the living room, cuddling on the couch as they watched TV.

RapMon stumbled to his room, sniffling the air to make sure Chanyeol was home.

He entered his room and was relieved to see Chanyeol, reading a book, shirtless.

"Hey Joonie-....heat?" Chanyeol set his book down, setting it down and sitting straight.

RapMon nodded weakly, collapsing onto the bed and crawling towards Chanyeol, desperately tugging at his pants.

Chanyeol sighed, lifting RapMon up and onto his lap, lifting his hoodie.

"I love this hoodie. Did Joonie pick it out?"

Namjoon nodded, panting lightly and he grinded down.

"Alright slow down." Chanyeol skillfully pulled down their pants and underwear, sticking a single finger inside RapMon.

"Aahg!' RapMon leaned down, resting his head on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol moved his finger in and out, slowly putting a second then a third one.  RapMon was a moaning mess, squirming and whining.

"Ready?"

"Yes! Please just fuck me!" RapMon desperately grinded down on his fingers

Chanyeol pulled his fingers out, shoving his member inside the already breathless RapMon.

"Aaah ah nngh aaangh aah haahha nngh!" RapMon bounced roughly, his hands planted on Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol grabbed his hand, linking their fingers as he bucked his hips upward, instantly hitting RapMons prostate.

RapMon threw his head back, high pitched moans filling the room.

"A-alpha!" RapMon, who couldn't think straight, bent down to kiss Chanyeol, still bouncing roughly.

Chanyeol smiled into the kiss.

He was lucky to have RapMon. He was so loving and caring. Hes a mother.

Chanyeol picked up his pace, moving them so He was on top and Namjoon on his back.

RapMon grinded down, arm covering his eyes as his hips moved by themselves.

"I'm close baby." Chanyeol whispered softly, kissing his cheek.
RapMon responded with a chocked moan, voice dissapearing as his climax came at him hard.

RapMon twitched, panting and whimpering. Chanyeol pulled out, stroking himself amd cu.ming on RapMons stomach.

"I love you." Chanyeol pecked his lips.

"L-love you t-too." RapMon stuttered out.
Chanyeol smiled, grabbing a box of tissues and cleaning RapMon and Himself.

Chanyeol helped him out on his clothes and put on his own before snuggling with him in bed.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Hoseok was pounding into Yoongi.
This has been going on for 13 minutes and Hoseok is glad that the maids and Butlers are off for today. Or that would have been embarrassing.

"Ah too- Ah!" Yoongi couldn't speak right. He has never felt this pleasure before. He doesn't even know what they are doing! His innocent mind can't comprehend!!!!!

He wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck, letting out moans
He bounced with ever thrust, choked moans escaping past his swollen lips.

"H-hoseok s-stop ah!"

"Does it hurt?" Hsoeok slowed down his thrusts.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Your making m-me have t-to pee." He whimpered, coving his private area with his hoodie.

"Ah, your not gonna pee. Trust me." Hsoeok picked up his pace, pounding into his once again .

"H-hoseok!!" Yoongi was scared. He felt as if his 'pee' would come any Ohp! There is goes!

Yoongi looked down at his private area, yelping when he saw 'white stuff'.

"That's normal." Hoseok peckd his lips. "Then why are you so hot inside me?" Yoongi propped himself on his elbows to get a better look.

Hoseok pulled out, hissing lightly.
Yoongi's eyes widened as all the 'white stuff ' spilling out of him.

"I-its warm......I'm pregnant!!!" Yoongi grabbed his shoulders. "You made me pregnant!"

Hoseok laughed, pulling pu his pants.

"Your too young. It won't happen yet." Hoseok said, cleaning Yoongi's stomach and chest with a paper towel.

Throughout dinner Yoongi kept talking about how Hoseok got his 'pregnant' and how he peed himself but it was white.

"Your too innocent Hyung" Jimin giggled. "But he made me pee but it felt good! Like really good!" Yoongi said with wide eyes.

"Let's not talk about this please." RapMon rubbed his forhead, laughing lightly

"S-sorry." Yoongi lowered uis head.

The rest of dinner was good.

Reeeeeeaaaaal goooood foooooooood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16K 29
Jikook story In a modern wold in an alternative universe there's a kingdom where Alphas Betas and Omegas exist. The Alphas predominant by males, are...
45.9K 1.9K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...
1.3K 122 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
114K 6.7K 98
" I wish I never met you " I lied. Im sorry namjoon but you're better off with out me.... Everyone is. ________________ "I wish i found you sooner."...