Falling for a Genius

By AwkwardlyStyles

I DO NOT OWN THE CRIMINAL MINDS CHARACTERS. JUST THE ONES I MAKE UP. Kailey's life has had its ups and down... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Authors Note
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A/N
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Delete

Kaileys Background

13K 193 79
By AwkwardlyStyles

~3rd person P.O.V.~

Kailey is your average 26 year-old. She has natural light brown hair but she dyes it red. It goes a little past her shoulders. She has greenish-blue eyes. She also has plump light pink lips.

Her life has been a series of tragedies. When she was about two, her father passed away. She grew up with her mother and two brothers. When she was about twelve, her older brother passed away. They were close. After that, she fell into a state of depression. She cut and still does. She attempted to kill herself twice. She is getting better. She is starting to be happier. Today she has an interveiw with the BAU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC