I Always Will [A Rierra Fanfi...

By FieryPortrait

Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo meet at their rehearsals for Love Never Dies, instantly having chemistry an... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Four

487 12 2
By FieryPortrait

~ Two Weeks Later ~

[Sierra's POV]

Over the last couple weeks Sierra and Ramin had been on many outings, including getting ice cream, and she had tried her best to look at him as nothing more than a friend. But as days came and days past, she knew that small flame inside her was growing. For the time being she was able to contain herself, but full control was a different story.

The morning had gone off without a hitch, her vow to never be late stood unbroken. She waltzed into the studio and found her way towards her dressing room to relax. Within the first minute of slouching into the couch, there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and Ramin's face appeared, walking over and handing her a cup of coffee from Starbucks before plopping down right next to her. Then he put his arm over the back of the couch, his hand brushing against her shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't hand me hot coffee and then go shake the couch with your big ol' hunk of a body!" She sat straight up and held her coffee up, making sure that it didn't actually spill. Sierra was smiling faintly though, her telling sign that she wasn't actually mad but scolding him and joking.

"You love this big ol' hunk of a body and you know it. No woman can deny my six pack." He smirked and raised an eyebrow at her before grabbing her freehand and placed it on his abs. Sierra felt her blood pressure, heart rate, everything rise and she actually wanted to keep her hand there. But she had to go against her selfish wants.

She pulled her hand away and leaned closer to Ramin, centimeters from his face and cocking an eyebrow at him. "Oh yes Ramin, I'm swooning over you already! Please kiss me!" She spoke in the fakest, high pitched voice and laid a hand on his chest.

Ramin leaned down to her surprise, but landed his lips on her forehead. "Your wish is my command, my lady." They stared at each other for a moment and then burst into laughter, both immediately putting their coffees on the ground before dying on the couch together.

Another knock came on her door, to which they couldn't respond because they could barely breath in their fit of laughter. "Is someone dying in here?" The door cracked open and Summer poked her head in to see Ramin on the couch and Sierra literally rolling on the ground. "Of course you're together. And we have rehearsals starting in ten minutes." She gave Sierra a certain look that she seemed to understand, but waved her off and slowly sat up. Summer closed the door behind her and the two laughing idiots finally managed to stop laughing.

"Oh my gosh, my stomach hurts so much right now. I think my abs might be better than yours now." Sierra chuckled a bit as she stood up, grabbing both their coffees and already holding Ramin's out to him. Unfortunately Ramin had stood up and stepped forward, causing the cup to collide and Sierra to drop it. It's contents spilled onto Ramin's shirt and caused a pain filled howl from him.

Within seconds he had his shirt off and ran to her bathroom, washing himself off. Sierra felt immeasurable guilt and rushed after him. "Ramin, oh my gosh, are you ok?! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were already there and I'm such a klutz! Are you burned?"

Ramin half smiled and chuckled in a deep, half heartedly way as he turned to Sierra. "It's fine, it's fine! It's just a slight burn, it's not even a burn actually, don't worry. I don't have to get surgery or anything. Can you just get me an ice pack and something to wear. My white shirts all brown now."

Sierra immediately ran out of the bathroom and rummaged through her mini fridge for an ice pack. It wasn't that big but it should be able to do the job. She took it and rushed to her wardrobe, looking through anything that would fit him. She came back to the bathroom with the ice pack, which Ramin quickly put onto his abdomen. She also had a pink shirt that would be very tight on Ramin and a baggy sweater she had that said "I LIKE MY TEA LIKE MY MEN: HOT AND SWEET".

Ramin took a look at his two choices and furrowed his eyes brows while scoffing. "You don't have anything else?"

"Not that will fit you! Come on, just pick one." Sierra got closer and held them out, to which Ramin scrunched his face a bit. A sigh escaped his lips as he stood up and laid down onto the couch again with the ice pack.

"I'm not wearing either of those..."

"Ramin, you have to wear something! You can't go around shirtless!" Ramin gave her a look that she already knew meant, "heck yeah I can," but she immediately returned it with a half serious glare.

"Find something else, I'm not gonna fit in the shirt and I'm not wearing a sweater about liking hot, sweet men! I'm married, thank you very much." He closed his eyes and laid with his hand holding the ice pack on his stomach. Apparently he actually thought she would go find something else. Sierra would have none of that.

[Ramin's POV]

Relief was finally his once he relaxed on the couch with the ice pack pressed on his abs. It was both refreshing and painful as it stung his very slightly burned and irritated skin.

Suddenly there was weight on his legs and something soft being thrown over his head. His eyes flew open, his hands trying to push away whatever was on his face. "Hey, Sierra cut it out! I can't see anything!"

"Ramin, you're wearing this sweater whether you like it or not!" Ramin tried to kick his legs up, but Sierra truly had a tight and heavy hold on him. He could hear her giggling with delight, which cracked a smile on his face.

"No I'm not! And I'm pretty sure this is borderline sexual assault!" He still couldn't see a thing and his hands couldn't seem to fight off Sierra without knowing exactly where she was. The next thing he knew, his arms were caught up in the fabric as well. Great, he felt like he was in a straight jacket.

"I'm doing this for everybody else because you walking around without a shirt is also borderline sexual assault." Now they were both laughing, but Ramin took the opportunity to roll off the couch. Just as he thought, Sierra shrieked and he was no longer being forced into the sweater. However one arm was stuck and he still couldn't get it off his head.

"Ramin Karimloo! Sit still!" He felt weight land on him again and his stomach stung. Ramin moaned loudly from the impact, a smaller one following after and then immediately Sierra got off him. "Oh my gosh are you ok?! I'm so sorry!"

Ramin rolled onto his side and heaved himself up, still not really able to use his arms. Suddenly there was another voice coming from behind him. "Was that a moan? Isn't Ramin in there with her?"

"They're ten minutes late and they're giggling and moaning away!"

Ramin froze and a heavy blush rushed into his cheeks. Recently he had been able to control whatever temporary feelings he suddenly had for Sierra, but after hearing what people were saying outside the room he became conscious of what was happening. He had finally been able to look at her as a close friend but now something came rushing back and his face felt hot, being aware that his whole torso was exposed and Sierra and him had been rolling around on the floor and couch. Aw man, he was doing so well.

"Ok, actually let me put this on and then we're going out to rehearsals. Like, right away." Sierra's hands were touching him again, a feeling he could never mistake and it made his heart race again. This time he didn't resist and sat almost in a daze as she pulled the sweater over his head all the way. Finally he could see, and the sight he had was Sierra with a bubbly smile that must have been contagious because soon he was doing the same.

"Thank you... But more importantly, I hate you!" He grinned and started to tickle her the same way he had when they were on the London Eye. "This is payback!"

Sierra instantly tried to squirm away but Ramin wouldn't let her, he grabbed hold of her and tickled her more fiercely, causing her to thrash around to try and escape somehow.

Someone cleared their throat or coughed, whatever it was, from behind them and suddenly Ramin froze. He looked over his shoulder and Sierra looked up as Joseph, Summer, pretty much the rest of the cast and Andrew Lloyd Webber himself were in the doorway staring at them.

"Oh lord, we're never going to get rehearsal started... Sierra, Ramin, as much as I love your relationship, I'm going to need the two of you for rehearsals considering you're our leads. I'd prefer you come out without touching each other or on top of one another." Andrew spoke with a slight grin before taking his leave and letting the rest of the cast smirk and laugh at the two of them.

Ramin felt himself blush again and get up, offering a hand to Sierra, who took it gladly but let go of his hand as soon as possible. The cast still stood there staring at them, which made Ramin look to Sierra and then them again. "What?"

They all rolled their eyes and scattered, so Ramin followed after them and expected Sierra to be right behind him. When he looked back to comment on how weird everyone was being, he saw Sierra and Summer talking. It was obvious that Sierra seemed flustered and glanced over at him. He smiled but she quickly averted her eyes and engrossed herself into her and Summer's conversation.

Something felt off and he couldn't help but feel like he was watching two teenage girls gossip about something. He slowly sauntered over and immediately the girls lowered their voices before Sierra rolled her eyes and motioned at Summer, who then left while exclaiming, "just think about it!"

Ramin was thoroughly confused and furrowed his eyebrows at her. "What in the world were you guys gossiping about? And what does Summer want you to think about?"

Sierra was silent in what seemed to be contemplation before turning on her heel and putting her hands behind her back while walking. "Nothing..." Oh come on, she had to have been teasing him.

"You can't get away like that! I want in on the girl talk too." He hurried after her and met her pace, waiting for her to elaborate. However he was treated with silence. "Sie, tell me! If I was talking to Joseph about something and you asked I would tell you!"

Sierra scoffed and rolled her eyes. "If I asked you would respond with, 'Joseph wanted to go out for beers and then chill at his place. We thought we might invite some other cast members too.' Or you'd say, 'Joseph and the mates wanted to go get drinks and then go around and try to prank some of the cast and crew.'" She imitated his accent and lowered her voice a bit as well, which made Ramin laugh. Honestly though she wasn't that wrong.

"Ok, well why can't you tell me then? I have no idea what you and Summer ever talk about." He stopped walking and grabbed her arm, giving her his puppy dog look. "Please, Sie..."

Sierra sighed and grinned faintly. "Fine, but no more puppy dog eyes for a whole month!" Ramin agreed since getting to hear whatever they seemed to be hiding was good enough for him. "Summer wanted to have a girls night out but I wasn't sure so she wants me to think about it today and get back to her by tonight."

"That's all?" Ramin laughed and looked at her, almost in disbelief. "Why would you think you had to hide that? Unless you're trying to keep me from joining you guys..."

"Ramin, it's a GIRLS night out." She was very precise with expressing the girl part to him. Somehow that seemed to go over his head.

"Ok, then I'll chaperone or supervise or something. It's not like I'll ruin it for you guys, I happen to be a little something called married." He held up his left hand to show his wedding band even though he knew she was well aware of its existence.

"You want to go to a bar with us and watch us talk to guys?" Obviously Sierra was skeptical, but she also seems kinda concerned. It was dumb to be either of those. Although, he did have slightly altered means for wanting to go.

"Why wouldn't I want to get a free show? And it's not like you're scared I'll steal away the guys you're talking too. I mean, hello." Ramin pointed to the sweater and they both broke into laughter.

"Alright fine, I'll tell Summer that we're on for tonight."

"And you'll always tell me about this stuff from now on?" Ramin was really trying to press if and was about to use his puppy eyes but remembered he wasted them a minute ago.

"I always will." Sierra kept walking after that and the two joined the others so they could rehearse. The whole day Ramin found it harder and harder not to stare endlessly at Sierra or to touch her, but chance he got to during practice he would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.5K 61
What would happen if Sierra and Ramin met in high school? And hated each other so much that Sierra had to be homeschooled? But what if Ramin never st...
17.4K 355 26
Sierra Boggess has not seen her best friend Ramin Karimloo for 3 years. She's in the middle of a relationship with Tam Mutu. She can't wait till Rami...
514K 14.4K 28
Once with the Mafia always the Mafia as Noah's father told him. It's a few years later now and Noah and Juliet have been living normal lives. They g...
13.6K 374 41
It's been three years since Meg shot Christine. Although is that true? Three years ago Christine died in Erik's arms, or at least he thought she did...