FUCKBOY || MYG & JH✔️

By Jiminttrash

"It's me or that fuckboy, so choose." * NOT A SOPE FF * Ranked #3 under #hobi COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3 More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 *
24
25 | Final
Info !!~

16

11.1K 621 781
By Jiminttrash

you,,

I felt horrible.

I lied to Yoongi because there was absolutely no way I could tell him what I did.

He told me that out of every guy he didn't want me near Hoseok and He had ever reason to think that way too.

Hoseok and Sung-jee were together too.

No matter which way I looked at it, this was all one big mess.

Yoongi was dating Sung-jee but Hoseok took her away from Yoongi because he was in love with her too.

So of course when Yoongi found out all hell broke loose and from that day forward he resented Hoseok for it.

Now, Hoseok clearly still has feelings for Sung-jee and I'm guessing Yoongi does too because they slept together.

So basically, I'm just being toyed with.

A knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts.

When I looked up I was surprised to see Yoongi's friends Jimin and Jungkook.

"Uh, Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Your mom let us in. We came because we need to talk to you about something." Jimin says, pulling in his lips.

"About what?" I ask, feeling nervous.

"Okay so I don't know how to say this but..Jungkook you say it." Jimin says, a look of guilt on his face.

Jungkook stumbles forward, his tail between his legs.

"Okay..So Uh.."

"Come on guys, you're scaring me." I say.

"Hoseok is telling us guys that he had sex with you." Jungkook says, his voice quick.

My eyes widen.

"Did He Tell Yoongi?" I ask.

"Not yet. That's why we came here to warn you. We know how Yoongi is when it comes to you and we wanted to let you know so you could tell him before Hoseok does." Jimin says.

"Thank you for telling me. It means a lot." I say calmly even though I was freaking out on the inside.

"Of course." Jimin says.

I sigh as I take everything in.

I can't keep lying, I have to tell Yoongi before Hoseok does.

I can't lose Yoongi over this..

...

When I got to Hoseok's house my heart nearly fell out my ass as I saw Yoongi's car in the driveway.

Without wasting a second, I rush inside, not even bothering to knock.

Sitting on the couch was Yoongi and Hoseok, watching tv.

When they see me their faces hold two very different emotions.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asks, sitting up on the couch.

I look over at Hoseok who's leaned back on the couch, a grin on his face.

"I Uh, I need to talk to Hoseok." I say.

"Why?" Yoongi asks, a not so happy look on his face.

"Just a question I have." I lie.

"Then ask here, maybe I know the answer." Yoongi says.

"Please, can I just talk to you alone?" I ask as I look In Hoseok's direction, clearly impatient.

"Sure, babygirl."

The words rolled off of his tongue so effortlessly which sent a shiver down my spine.

I could feel Yoongi's eyes on us as we walked out of the room.

As soon as we got into the bathroom, I freaked.

"What are you doing telling everyone what we did?!" I hiss.

"Are you ashamed? I thought you liked it." Hoseok says, one eyebrow raised as he stared down at me.

"What if Yoongi finds out?! He'll be pissed!" I whisper yell.

"Who cares if he finds out, he has Sung-jee."

"I know you still have feelings for Sung-jee and we both know her and Yoongi are together so let me guess, this is just your way of getting back at him?!" I ask, feeling hurt.

When he doesn't say anything I feel anger boil up inside of me.

"So then what, I was just a hook up? Just because you wanted to take my virginity like you took Sung-jee's?!" I say angrily while making sure to keep my voice down.

"You don't fucking know anything about Sung-jee! She loved me too! Don't you dare talk about what we had like you know anything about it!" Hoseok yells, slamming his fist back into the mirror, causing it to shatter into pieces.

In the matter of seconds, the door flies open, revealing a wide eyed Yoongi.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Yoongi yells as he stands in front of me, blocking me from Hoseok.

"You're what's fucking wrong with me! Sung-jee loved me just as much as I loved her. How could she run back to you after everything we did! I was the better man for her, not you!" Hoseok yells, his eyes bloodshot.

Honestly, I was more shocked then afraid in that moment.

He was doing all of this simply because he was in love with Sung-jee.

"Sung-jee didn't love you. You took everything from her! I had her first and you always hated me for that!" Yoongi says, becoming just as angry.

"Just because you had her first doesn't mean she wanted you!" Hoseok scoffs as he looks behind me, as if comparing our situation to theirs.

"Am I Right, y/n?"

Fuck.

Yoongi turns slowly and faces me.

"What is he talking about?" Yoongi asks.

"Go on, y/n, tell him. Tell him about how he's been holding you back from what you really wanted." Hoseok says, his deep voice piercing my ears.

"Tell him!" Hoseok yells, causing me to flinch.

"Y/n, What is he talking about?" Yoongi repeats, his voice shaky.

"It's me, Yoongi. She wants me. She wanted me so badly she was practically beginning for it as I took away her precious virginity. Man, it was so hot to watch her moaning under me and-"

Before he could continue further, Yoongi launches forward and punches him in the face.

Yoongi's punch causes Hoseok to stumble but he regains himself quickly and swings at yoongi, punching him in the face too.

"Stop!" I yell but of course, it doesn't help.

They continue to fight, blood being drawn as lips got busted.

"Yoongi please." I cry, tears streaming down my face.

"Break it up!" Jin yells as he runs in and grabs ahold of Hoseok.

Namjoon and Taehyung pull Yoongi back, ignoring his angry shouts to let go.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two?! When will you ever learn from your mistakes?!" Jin yells as he smacks both of them upside the head.

"How dare you take away from y/n the exact same thing you took from Sung-Jee?! You're disgusting. You're a pig!" Yoongi yells, trying to launch himself at Hoseok again.

"Yoongi please, stop." I say, my tears clouding my vision.

His head snaps in my direction, pure anger on his busted face.

"Don't you dare try to act like you're not at fault too. I fucking told you y/n, I told you to stay away from him! You didn't fucking listen and then you lied to me, even after everything I told you!" Yoongi yells, his voice full of anger and hurt.

"I'm so sorry." I say.

"Sorry won't fix anything, not this time." Yoongi says as he goes to walk away.

"Yoongi please, Stop!" I cry as I run out after him.

"Why?! Why should I?! Does this friendship not mean anything to you y/n?! We have rules, we had a mutual understanding. You fucking promised me nothing was going on between you two. You lied to me, y/n! How can I trust you after that?!" Yoongi turns to face me, his eyes glazed in fury.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I know I lied to you but I didn't want you to hate me. I'm so fucking sorry. I don't know what else I can say beside that I'm so incredibly sorry. I fucked up." I say, tears streaming down my face.

Yoongi scoffs and shakes his head.

"You know, all of this time I thought we would never lie to each other. We were supposed to be best friends forever." Yoongi says.

"We are." I say, my heart aching.

"Are we? Because best friends don't lie about sleeping with the someone they specifically told you not to fuck around with. Now look, he took everything from you, now you have nothing." Yoongi says, his words stone cold.

My heart sunk as he began to walk away from me.

"Yoongi, Stop!" I hear and everyone's head turns in the direction of the voice.

When I turn I see Sung-jee standing there, tears cascading down her cheeks.

"What are you.." Yoongi goes to ask but she stops him.

"Don't you dare treat her like that! Y/n had done everything for you! Who cares if she slept with Hoseok, everybody makes mistakes! You're not perfect either, you asshole!" Sung-jee yells.

Yoongi's eyes widen at that.

"You're mad because she lied even though you've been lying to her this whole time!" Sung-jee says and I look over, shocked.

Yoongi's face changes instantly.

"That's different." He says.

"Is it? Is it really different Yoongi? You've been lying to her and keeping her away from any guy that came near her. You're the reason she ended up with Hoseok in the first place! So don't you dare pin this on her. You're the one that's in the wrong." Sung-jee says, her voice angry.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, taking a step closer to Sung-Jee and Yoongi.

"Tell her." Sung-Jee says, serious as can be.

"I can't.." Yoongi says, his voice in a low sigh.

"Stop running away, Yoongi. Tell her." she repeats, her voice more stern.

I looked at Yoongi, beyond confused.

Yoongi looks up at me, looking unsure and even a bit scared.

"Well?" Sung-Jee says, her voice impatient.

I knew everyone was staring and I also had no idea what this was about.

Yoongi steps closer to me then takes a deep breath.

"She's right. I guess I am the reason you ended up with Hoseok. I've never given you a chance to be with any other guy. I thought I was protecting you but it turns out I only made it worse." Yoongi says.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, my voice soft.

Yoongi takes in a deep breath before he speaks.

"Because I'm in love with you."

[...]

A/n: First of all, fuck.
Second of all, 🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️🐸☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 87.2K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
596K 25.2K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
21K 409 6
Yoonseok x Reader (Angst & Smut)
635K 8.8K 29
𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝘣𝘵𝘴 8𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘦 (𝘬𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢) "𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙞�...