"House Wife" (Completed)

By pradhanas

Ranking #10 in husband and wife 25-6-2018 ranking # 3 in housewife 6-7-2018 Ranking#1 in Classics 😍 1-1-2019 More

prolouge
chapter 1 (1st day in my in-laws home)
chapter 3 (shh it's my dairy)
chapter 4 Ashadam{why was i thinking of her?}
chapter 5 (almost a kiss !!)
Chapter 6 (shifting to banglore!!!!)
Chapter 7 (romantic husband caught by a stranger)
Chapter 8 (radhika suicide attempt!!!)
Chapter 9 (his confession)
Chapter 10 (shiv radhika patchup)
Chapter 11 (husband's proximity)
chapter 12 (another girl in my husband's life !!!)
not an update sorry!!
chapter 13 (bike ride in rain)
chapter 14 (my past incident)
Chapter 15 (neelima sudden entry)
Chapter 16 (one year leap)
Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)
chapter 18 (bet that parted us)
chapter 19 (finally i said 143)
chapter 20 (family outing..)
author's note..
chapter 21(plans for getting him back)
chapter 22 (water falls πŸπŸ‚)
chapter 23 ( fight)
chapter 24 (birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ)
chapter 25 ( a promise)
chapter 26 (guilty)
chapter 27 (that night!)
chapter 28(destiny made us apart?)
chapter 29 (listen to your heartπŸ’œβ€)
chapter 30 ( got kidnapped)
chapter 31 (our feelingsπŸ’˜)
chapter 32 (Blissfuldays πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’•)
chapter@33 ( cute family)
chapter@34 (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
chapter@35 (festive season part-1&2)
chapter@36 partitions
IMPORTANT NOTE πŸ’Œ
chapter@37 ignoring me
chapter @38 be positive
chapter 39@ best moment!
chapter 40@ foodie!
chapter 41 @ revenge
chapter 42@puzzled
chapter 43@ revelation of truth
chapter 44@crazy love ❀
chapter@45 love print!
announcement
chapter @46 once again pregnant!
request for namesπŸ™πŸ˜Š
Completion..
NOTE
hello
new story!
pointing out..
Epilogue

chapter 2 ( my new family)

18.8K 519 55
By pradhanas

"Mom pls let me sleep!" Tapasvi pleaded in her half sleep..

"No way get up!" you're going to be daughter -in-law soon. Mom said pulling my blanket off my face..

I smiled at my mom in half sleep, that's why i want to enjoy my last few days of freedom,  plezzzzzzz let me sleep now..  I said covering up with my blanket..

Oh god she is not listening at all!
Don't know how she'll behave there?
And i'm sure they'll taunt me on my upbringing as my daughter is lazyy.

Uff mom pls stop giving lecture morning morning.. Finally i got out of bed folding the blanket..
Listen Mom! i'll not let my parents down in front of others never ever.. Saying that i huffed in anger folding my arms and stood there..

I'll miss you my child.. my mom said hugging me..

"I'll miss you too mom", I said throwing away my anger and I don't know how'll i manage at there home..

It'll be your home too after marriage, my mom said pulling my nose.. And I'm sure about my daughter she'll handle easily everything. she was multi talented, and respects elders, mom said planting kiss on my cheeks..

Mom! (i groaned),

Why should always girls have to leave everything behind and go away with her husband (some unknown person)?

Becuz girls are the one who takes care of family, children and they are strong minded,.

"womens are the one who makes their tradition to go on for generations." Giving good education and upbringing children with good values. And i hope i gave my children good values as assets..

Mom i groaned hugging her and cried for going to miss my family...

alarm ringing...

Hearing to alarm 🚨 I opened my eyes and stopped it and sat on bed .

Oh I'm dreaming the past which happened few days back.. unknowingly my eyes are wet..

I wiped my tears and turned aside to find him sleeping, I got up and took my clothes and went to take bath,.

And soon came back finishing and found he is still sleeping..

I turned off the lights and changed from PJs to saree, it's difficult to drape saree inside bathroom so I thought to change in room..

After turning on the lights wearing saree and got ready sitting in front of the mirror, and went down to puja room,..

And saw maid is sweeping  the house..

I went to puja room and lightened diya in front of god and followed by giving aarthi etc,..

Dear God!

Before marriage i prayed like rest of the girls dreaming of a nice husband, now i'm married i know you'll give everyone the best they deserves. Please shower your blessings all the time to the people who are needy, broken and give them the most imp things food,water,and clothes,..

As soon as i finished my prayer i went into the kitchen and saw our maid was cleaning utensils,.

"Good morning"  I wished her and she gave me a smile..

I don't know your name? I said..

" I'm laxmi mamdam" servant said..

Don't call me madam pls you can call me by name. I said..

No no -not at all servant shivered..

Ok fine don't worry..
what do you call my husband? Tapasvi asked..

"I work here since he was going to school. So i call him chotu infact everyone call him as he was the younger one in family.. servant replied..

SO you also call me with my name itself, i'm also younger to my husband, I said and she nodded,.

"You waked up early?" She (servant) asked..

Yes, I'm because i don't want to get taunted by my mother-in-law, tapasvi said smiling..

She laughed to her reply..

"Why are you two laughing?"

Hearing that we both turned around in shock but relived to see it is none other than my husband..

"What my wife saying laxmi maa?" Dhaksh questioned..

She laughed, nothing chotu..
i'm asking her she woke up early i thought you both'll be tired from wedding rituals right! She said..

Listening to that my husband laughed looking at me.. i was looking at them in confusion??

laxmi maa left us alone listening to the door bell..

Why are you two are laughing? Tapasvi asked her husband..

"You didn't get till now?" He countered her back..

Tapasvi  shook no, he came near to her and said newly married couple will be tired because of not getting enough sleep as they'll love each__.

Stop! "I got it.." tapasvi blushed and turned other side stirring the dish which she's cooking..

He entered into kitchen in his jogging suit and was fully covered with sweat..
so finished workout tapasvi asked him.

He nodded yes.

Do you want anything to drink? She asked..

Yes hot water with lemon & honey. He said..

Ok I said and searched for honey taking the lemon from basket and prepared his drink.. Here you go..
She said handing him the glass.

"Thanks", he replied taking the glass from me and started drinking it..

You finished your puja? My husband asked me once again..

Yes i nodded..

From Tommorow i'll wake up soon and will go for jog, so that you can change freely without turning off the lights,.

What?  You were awake at that time? I got shocked listening to him..

Don't worry it's dark i couldn't see you, he said as if he missed it..

Don't have shame at all?? I said turning around and taunted him..

You're my wife dear!
Why to have shame in looking at my own wife? He said..

But we have a deal don't forget that
"Mr husband", I reminded him..

He folded his hands and stared at me, Fine... he said and soon left kitchen walking away..

I taunt myself for being so stupid, and how come I didn't notice that he's awake? I hit my head being embarrassed..

It's breakfast time..
I prepared breakfast of two dishes, idli & green gram dosa (pesarattu) with upma special dish in andhra, followed with two varieties of chutney,.

Everyone finished their breakfast and headed to their works,.

My husband didn't said anything? But I listened that husband will appreciate when it comes to food.. Maybe he didn't like? I thought..

Breakfast is soo good my dear, my fil said patting my head..

I smiled thanking him..

My sister (my brother-in-laws wife) is also working as software engineer,.
Her name is Radhika..
She asked me why don't you do job you're a graduate, and can get many job offers,.

"Yes",  but let me enjoy being house wife for a while,. I'll think about that later I replied to her..

She smiled as if I'm stupid wanting to be remained at home sitting, with useless talks with neighbours etc.

But I always want to enjoy the present moment, now "i'm a wife."
I have a lot of responsibilities, towards my family & my husband,.

I love to help my husband before leaving to the office, cooking his favourite lunch, waiting for him during evenings, it's a special feeling of liking someone from bottom of your heart,.

I think few of you do the same thing right??
Waiting for him, cooking his favourite dishes, doing each and little thing which he likes,. I can feel people who are reading are having a smile on their beautiful faces.

Ok now let me introduce my new family members...

mother-in-law:

My son won't be mine anymore, he'll also neglect me like my elder ones,. I'm lucky in one thing my elder son was staying with me even after getting married,. many of my friends children got separated after getting married,. I don't understand why they want to move away? what's the difference between staying in parent's presence and absence?

I love all my children equally but younger one remains special even if it was daughter.

My new daughter-in-law don't know what'll she do? I'm tired of waiting for my grandchildren.. My elder son who got married don't want kids as they planned for enjoying before they become parents,.

And on other hand my daughter was busy in doing her job, she was stubborn but luckily got a good husband he was so kind natured,.

Finally i hope to get my heir from younger ones first. lets see what happens,.
She said looking at her husband..

**********

I don't know why my mother-in-law gives her looks towards me as if i snatched something loved ones from her,. i can understand i know the affection between mom & son..

i'll never come between them because children are everything for their parents,. i believe in god if we do anything which hurts them god will give the same pain once they gave it to others,.

And coming to my father-in-law.. He is down to earth.. A good person and he raised his children with good manners..

He believe in helping and is soft spoken. And i heard that my mother-in-law handles everything and final decision will be decided by her only as she is superior in our family,.

Brother-in-law:

He is looking after his dad's business, and my husband manages both in helping his brother and also started a company on his own which is going on well,.

Ok now I have introduced all of them..

Right now with instructions of my mom(in-law) she & i prepared lunch.. i don't know they'll eat this much spicy!?

Seeing that red coloured curry my eyes turned red thinking how am i going to eat?

I even can't say no.. My mom used to put ghee in my food so that it'll taste good and spicy will be reduced,. but it's not my home, can i get the same love just like my parents?

Dad and brother-in-law came together for lunch, we served them and after that they headed back to office, i served my mom she too ate and gone to take rest for a while,

My husband didn't came till now! So mom told me to pack food for him so that driver will go and give him the food at office itself..

Later I managed to eat my food alone, but i never ate alone, my mom used to make me eat..

I tried a lot not to cry, but can't able to stop after all I miss them badly..

Seeing me cry, laxmi maa stood there itself and talked with me..

I thought to skip lunch but laxmi maa told to eat with curd she didn't moved from there till I finished my lunch,.

Later I went back to my room and saw missed calls in my phone..

I thought who can it be..

Again I got a call from same number and identified in (truecaller) it's daksh
"My husband?"

I wondered how i didn't even saved his number! Finally I answered his call..

Wife- Hello?

Husband- hi, thanks for the lunch it's very tasty i loved it,.

Wife- Thank you,

Husband- "i guess you took your three spoons of sugar!"

Wife - what?

Husband- don't lie last night i saw you how much difficultly you finished your food, i even saw you searching for it like thief avoiding no one should watch and took three spoons of sugar to avoid that spicy in your mouth!

Wife- I'm not a thief ok?

Husband- Fine I'm sorry, you don't eat much spicy right?

Wife- But how do you know that??

Husband- i saw you at your home your mom is making you eat that day catering food got very spicy you even cried for that..

Wife- I don't know what to say!
are you spying on me..

Husband- Stop your investigation and prepare your favourite food.

Wife- No it's k I'm fine,.

Husband- Ok bye..

I laughed remembering all he said,.

"My husband" I saved his number, finally,.

Like last night he was as usual busy with his work, I turned down soon after a long tiring day.

Morning was same routine, but he woke up early than me keeping his promise..

Weekend time,.

Dad ordered him to take me to my home this weekend,. He said to do packing and
"I jumped in excitement I'm going to my home"

We reached our home soon and mom dad welcomed him warmly,. He is getting more importance than me?

It's ok never mind he is my better half anyhow,.

In kitchen:

Me and my mom were in kitchen..

Mom - So how is your new life?

Daughter- I nswered spicy mom,!

Mom- What? She laughed..

Daughter- Yes mom.. they are using a lot of mirchi in curries I missed your food so pls, make me eat today,.

Mom - Naughty girl saying that she pinched my cheeks,.

Mom- How is yo-your saying that she cleared her throat..

Daughter- Mom don't start your lecture now.. we're happy and my husband takes care of me,. And I fulfill my duties with honesty,

Mom- I know you my daughter saying that she placed a kiss on my forehead,.

Someone clears throat,..

Seeing dhaksh at door end I got down from kitchen counter and looked at my mom.

Pls come in.. Do you want something son?

No actually I want to take some rest.. He replied to my mom..

Ok.. Tapasvi go and take him to your room mom ordered me,. I nodded walking out from kitchen as my husband followed me..

So, this is my room.. Be comfortable I said to my husband.

Yes thank you. He said and settled himself and laid on bed..

So no work today? I asked him,.

It's weekend means family time, I know I family is too important, so no work on weekends, and now you're also a part of my life so I  should spend some time with you too..

Listening to that I smiled.. So what next? I asked him in our conversation..

"Maybe I'll leave to banglore for a week!"
You know I'm going to open a new branch over there.. he said..

Oh that's great "congratulations" I said wishing him for his hard work.

Thanks,.
What are your plans? He asked me..

No no- I don't have any plans currently,. I have few but will think later I said..

Shall we go out tomorrow? He asked suddenly..

"I smiled finally you got time for me?"

No not like that come here he extended his hand and I took it and sat beside him,.

We talked a lot that whole night,.

To be contd....

With Love,
Pradhana...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 15.9K 42
The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had no clue that her life would be tied for...
948K 9.7K 19
Earlier know as "Arranged or destine?" "why did you say that?! " Abheera asked "because you always gets in Trouble " Saransh replied "it's not like...
380K 20.4K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
1.3M 49.5K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...