The World Tales - Twisted Sto...

Da lyvierre

##COMPLETED## Do you know the tale of the Hero and the Demon Lord? If you expect that it's a tale where the r... Altro

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 1

197 6 1
Da lyvierre

Alexia thought that she would never forget the very scene which marks the beginning of her messed-up days.

It was too weird and unbelievable that she's certain she won't forget.

But, now, as she falls into pit black darkness that's threatens to swallow her whole, she isn't so sure anymore.

She doesn't like the feeling of losing control of her body, but she hates it more when the darkness begins to rob her consciousness too.

It can't be helped, she can't do anything.

Alexia knew that, but while her consciousness starts to fade away, everything that had happened in her life starts replaying itself.

When it's over, will I forget everything?

~~~

~~~

Hi! This is Yue.

The World Tales is my first attempt on writing an english novel.

English isn't my first language, and writing this was really a whole new experience for me. I've probably done many mistakes, but please bear my mistakes and feel free to correct me. Grammatical mistakes, typos, or maybe weird-sounding sentences, I accept any suggestion.

I also wanted to make this story even better, so any input is welcomed.

Anyway, please vote if you liked the story, and I hoped you'll enjoy the read!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2 0 5
Before meeting Seth Thompson, Yuzuhara's life has been anything but dull, from growing up in a Mirrored Universe to crossing over and observing human...
1.6K 424 41
#2Wattpadteenfiction If you want to read a book, with a good fantasy plot, you've come to the right place. Get ready for romance, royalty and magic...
324 23 9
An Asian Fantasy ★¸.•☆•.¸★ ........................ ★⡀.•☆•.★ .̷.̷.̷══━一 First Runners Up (Wattpad Asian Fantasy : The Immortal's Conquest) .̷.̷.̷══━一...
201 17 9
This ain't any 'Once upon a time...' and ' ...happily ever after.' "What's the point in living in a world where you've lost your identity?!" This is...