Nightmare

By SLURPEEHOE

He pins me up to the wall and has both my arms above my head with one hand while his other is holding my righ... More

Meet the characters
Sunflower
Doll
Spa day
Kitten
Mine
Torture
It could be worse
Sweet
Curiosity
AN
Types
AN
Questions
Eyes
Dangerously Addictive
IMPORTANT NEWS
!!Important!!
Vines
Safe

His

9.9K 156 14
By SLURPEEHOE

Natalya P.O.V

I look up and see the most darkest eyes I've have ever seen they where the darkest brown any darker and they would look black he stares at me also and looks as if I am the most beautiful woman in the world.I stare intensely studying the mans face he has jet black hair styled perfectly and has some stubble around his jaw area and my god his jaw is deadly sharp and his lips god they look so ta-

What in the hell am I thinking Ive been staring for waaaay to long at him.

I snap my head down looking at my toes as if there the most interesting thing in the world.
I mumble a few words while staring at my toes still too embarrassed to look at him again 's-sorry I- um should've l-looked where I w-was going' I say while stuttering. I wasn't because I was afraid but because I was nervous I was never really talked to anyone other than my siblings and a few maids and some guards. So when I do talk to other people I just don't know how to act. I accepted him to yell or just walk away but he places his warm finger under my chin and makes me stare at him he says In a deep husky voice " it's rude not to look at someone will your talking" god his Italian accent is so- so sexy I have never thought or felt sexual things towards anyone but I don't know he made everything he said sounded to sexual.
'S-sorry' I say still anxious
' no need to be sorry love what's your name?" You can almost see that he held power and had Dominance it was practically oozing out of him.
'Oh it's N-Natalya Argent' 
"Well Natalya didn't your parents ever tell you not to speak with strangers" when he said that my mind went to my father who hates me and my dead mother that would probably still be here if they just decided to save her instead of me. I snap out of my thoughts and say trying to mimic his tone ' well what's your name?'
The Corner of his lips almost turn into a smile but instantly goes back to his natural posture.
"My name is Sinister De Santi" then everything clicked he's Italian accent and he's dominating personality and his name he is the most feared man in the entire world he runs the Italian mafia. Despite that he considered the most ruthless, evil man to ever walk this earth I- i don't know I had this gut feeling that I felt safe with him. I have always trusted my gut feelings they never failed me once so why would they fail me now?. So I decided to trust that feeling and give him a warm smile and say 'Well Sinister now we're not strangers'. he probably didnt expect this reaction he probably expected me to run for the hills but I didn't i don't know a man like him must be so lonely yes of course he had family and a few friends but he most likely doesn't have someone to look forward to when he goes home someone that cares and loves him for who he really is. I snap out of my thoughts and hear buzzing.
I guess he is lost in thought because he's phone started to buzz again. I wait for a few seconds but he still doesn't notice so I try to snap him out of his thoughts 'um your phone Sinister'. That seamed to get his attention he grabs his phone and starts to talk in Italian. I lower my head down and start to play with my sleeve.
Should I go? No that would be rude and not say goodbye.
But if I interrupt him he might get angry.
But if I stay he might think I am some weirdo.
God my anxiety is eating me alive I have no idea what to do or what to say. I am pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Sinister say " fine I'll be there in 5!" In a harsh tone. He places his finger under my chin once again to raise my fave to meet his. I look into his eyes confused until he says " I have to go but you kitten are mine".He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into my neck smells me. He starts to kiss my neck
" s-stop" I said trying to pull myself away but his arms we're securely wrapped around me so I couldn't move. He stops and stand up straight. I become very confused and oddly enough I kinda liked when he placed his warm soft lips on me, No! you just literally meet the man.
'W-What do you mean by yours?, a-and my name-" before I can finish He tightens his hold on my waist and pulls me close to him and told me while our lips where a few inches away " your mine and I don't like to share so I don't want to see you with any other male other than me and your brother understand kitten?" He told me in a deep demanding tone.

Sorry to end it here guys but I got to lazy to finish the rest lol

SIIIIIIIIKKKEEE BIIIIITCCHHESSSS!!!!!!!

Here you go hoes :)

I nod too because I didn't want to get him angry or hulk out on me.
Sinister " now go get ready for the dinner kitten I'll see you when you get there" he says while kissing my forehead and letting go of the hold he had on me and walks away leaving me in a confused, flustered state. I speed walk and head towards my room and see my sister there outside waiting for me.
Amandine " where were you I've been waiting for like 6min!"
'Oh um sorry I left my key card in the spa' I told her not wanting to tell her that what just happened out in the hall.
I open the door and we walk in my room. My sister places 3 dress on the bed. My mind can't focus right now it's like I am still trying to process what just happened. My sister holds up  to the mirror two long flowly dress one is a navy blue and the other a deep red color.
Amandine " hmmm which one sister the red one or the blue one" she says spinning around towards me. " oh um I think the crimson color suits you well it goes lovely with your complexion"
Amandine " thank you sister you see this is fun" she says placing the blue one down.
'Sister can I tell you something?" I say not sure how she is going to react to the news I am going to tell her.
Amandine " of course sister you can tell me anything"
' ok but don't yell or freak out just let me explain'
Amandine " Natalya you are worrying me what do you need to tell me" she says coming towards me and siting I the edge of the bed near me.
" ok well while I was walking out of the spa I bumped into someone and not just any someone Sinister De San-' before I can finish she jumps of the bed and says " omg did he hurt you because if he did I swear to god that man is good as dead!"
" no NO! he just said something to me and it confused me"
Amandine " what did he say?!"
" um he said that I was his and I was not to speak to any other males other than him or my brother" I said looking down fiddling with the rem of the robe.
Amandine " what do you mean his!"
" I dot know that's why I am telling you"
Amandine " we need to tell Noé"
" no! There's no need maybe he was just like you know horny" i say the last word quietly.
Amandine " what does that have to do with it?"
" I don't know maybe he was you know- and he just saw me and just like I don't know said that but just out of that feeling who knows but I do know that he's gonna forget about me as soon as he sees other females around him that are much more of his type"
Amandine " he better because I swear if he hurts y-'
" he won't" I mumble.
Amandine " yeah well he better not"
" lets just get ready for this thing"
Amandine " ok well I am just gonna do my makeup and then my hair"
" ok so what dress did you end up picking out for me" i say rolling my eyes.
Amandine " well I got this dress  originally for me but when I got it and tried it one it didn't really flatter my body type, but I thought wow this dress would look amazing on my sisters amazing hourglass body type."She grabs it and shows it to me. It is truly beautiful it stoped mid thigh and had a deep v cut that showed off the breast area and the color was a pink nude with gold detailing and was a spaghetti strap dress.
She handed me a pair nude hells that were open toed and had a translucent strap that went across my foot and had another strap around my ankle the heel it self was a not to tall.

' I don't know Amandine it's beautiful but it's to revealing for me' i say sounding a bit worried.
Amandine " oh shut it its beautiful but it's gonna look incredible on you, and you have to anyway because I am in charge of you clothing choices sooo" she says shoving the dress on my lap.
" fine fine it's like I don't have a choice anyway"
She walks away and starts to do her makeup.

I walk into my bathroom and start to do mine as well I am only putting a bit I don't wan to look like a clown. I apply some mascara and some lipgloss. And that should do it, I walk back out into the room and grab the dress and start to take off my robe and I slid on the dress. I go back into the bathroom and take a good look at myself. Wow it's so beautiful it was tight but not to tight were it looked like I was going to pop. It hugged all my curves. I grab some rings not big and flashy ones but ones that looked nice and simple.
I walk out of the bathroom and see my sister struggling with the zipper I giggle and move towards her and help her.
Amandine " thank you sister"
'Anytime"
She turns towards me and we both say at the same time " wow!" We laugh. She puts on her heels as do I and I look at my ankle bracelet and smile, i got this on my 14th birthday from my brother he said that he saw it and thought of me. I snap out memory lane.
Amandine " you ready?"
" yes let's go" I say as we walk out of my room heading towards the ball room.

Now it really does end :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.6K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
4.9K 163 12
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
76K 2K 49
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
1.2M 41.2K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...