Forbidden Love: Emma and Kill...

By we_are_in_the_book

Emma Swan's feelings have grown stronger for Captain Killian "Hook" Jones. There's only one problem...Neal Ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Heart or Mind?
Chapter 2: FriendZoned?
Chapter 3: Heartbrakes and Lunch Dates
Chapter 4: Goodbye
Chapter 5: Too many Tears
Chapter 7: I Prefer Handsome
Chapter 8: Accidents
Authors Note
Chapter 9: Smashed Bugs
Chapter 10: Death
Chapter 11 True Loves Kiss
Chapter 12 True Love
Chapter 13 Deal
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Please Read!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Contest!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge

Chapter 6: Like Father Like Son

1.5K 79 38
By we_are_in_the_book

Neal's POV

I started to worry. "Dad?!" Henry called from his room. "Where's mom?" I walked over to Henry's room.

"I'm not sure bud. I'll call." I took out my phone and dialed Emma number. She answered.

"N-Neal?" She was crying.

"Emma where are you baby? Are you ok?" I was extremely worried.

"I-I..." She sounded like she was trying hard to stop her tears. "I'm fine...I-I'm with my parents."

"Why are you crying babe?" I was getting scared. "Are you hurt?"

"Emotionally." I heard her mumble.

~~~Emma's POV~~~

Charming was hugging me as I sit on the couch crying. "It's going to be alright sweetheart." I knew he was trying his best but he didn't really want me with either of them I think he'd rather have me be with the thief than the pirate. That sounded bad.

"I love you dad." I cried quietly. I could almost hear the smile on his lips. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

"I love you too Emma."

______________________________________________________

Author's Note: Awww!! Father daughter moments melt my heart!

______________________________________________________

***Neal's POV***

"Emma is over at your grandpa's house. How about we go over to Granny's and get some food?" I said to Henry.

"Alright. Is mom ok?" He looked really worried.

"Don't worry Henry. Your mom is fine. She'll probably be home tonight." I smiled assuring him. He ran off to go get his coat then we walked to Granny's because it wasn't far.

"It's okay if I call you dad right?" Henry asked smiling.

I was overjoyed. "Of course Henry." I smiled back and put my arm around him as we walked into Granny's.

Just my luck, the pirate was there. "Dad let's go sit over by Killian!" I didn't have the heart to say no so I went over to him.

"Henry! How are ya lad?" Hook smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Good! I'm getting food." Henry smiled back.

"Same here lad." Hook smiled back. I couldn't help but be a little bit jealous. Within seconds of being here hook managed to steal my son, but I guess that's what pirates do. Kind of like he stole my mother, and tried to steal my Emma. Oh my god that man is a worse thief than I am!

______________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter is short I'll make the next one longer.

Follow me on Instagram @the_oncers_of_storybrooke

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Team Hook or Team Neal? I already have a plan for this story but your comments could have an influence. :)

58b6">Team Hook or Team Neal? I already have a plan for this story but your comments could have an influence. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 2.1K 66
Captain Swan AU. Killian Jones and his brother, Liam, grew up around alcoholism and abuse. After their mother died when they were young, their father...
83.8K 5.7K 33
Emma Swan thought that falling for a guy, at first sight, was impossible, until one day she met Killian Jones aboard a train. The strong and unexpec...
23.6K 1.4K 40
When Emma Swan was 16 she and her boyfriend Killian Jones (17) had gotten pregnant. Though when Killian found out he decided to finish High School in...
31K 1.9K 32
CaptainSwan, set in the real world. Emma Swan and Killian Jones grew up in the same foster system together. They'd both been there nearly their entir...