IN YOUR CONTROL [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ Jungkook is a part of a gang and he comes across someone who happens to witness a murder done by him. He ca... More

The Bully - Part 1
Feeling Pity - Part 2
The Past - Part 3
The Truth - Part 4
Traitor - Part 5
Without me - Part 6
The Planned Murder - Part 7
Meant To Be This Way - Part 8
That Familiar Smile - Part 9
Fear - Part 10
A Reason Why - Part 11
Caught Him - Chapter 12
New change - Part 14
The Accident - Part 15
What am i feeling? - Part 16
Confessed - Part 17
First Kiss? - Part 18
I like you!- Part 19
Concealer - Part 20
Princess - Part 21
END OF SEASON 1.
SEASON 2 - PART 1
S2 - Part 2
S2 - Part 3
S2 - Part 4
S2 - Part 5
S2 - Part 6
S2 - Part 7
S2 - Part 8
S2 - Part 9
S2 - Part 10
End Of Season 2
Epilogue
IMPORTANT

Wrong Number - Part 13

4.5K 136 64
By JEONLUVV

••••••

Namjoon and Taehyung ran to their cars as soon as possible. They started to track Sophia's number.

Taehyung called some of his men as he tracked their number to see who's the nearest to her home. He called them to go towards the house.

As Taehyung and Namjoon were on the way , they got a phone call from the men telling them that the house is empty.

Namjoon turned over his car , and change the route to the airport. Maybe she's trying to leave the country?

Taehyung called the ones who were at the base trying to know the location of her phone.

He got nothing then Namjoon asked him to ask someone from the base to check about Airport tickets or any emergency tickets being sold out.

Taehyung did as he was told but still got nothing. They reached at the airport and started to look around calmy for a sophia. They already saw her face , now they can recognise her.

She has no suitcase. The men told them that she was packing but it wasn't done because they came.

Namjoon and Taehyung probably came here before her so they just waited st the entrance. They also asked the men to check the CCTV footage and tell them if anything's suspicious.

They wait there for hours but didn't see her or found anything suspicious. Both Namjoon and Taehyung were getting tired so they called some men to swap places.

Namjoon and Taehyung went back home. As they entered inside they were welcomed by all the members being curious , wanted to ask who was behind your kidnapping.

The boys shook their head and went to their room to take some rest. The other boys were very worried for you. They don't want you to get hurt again. By chance it was the boys but if it were someone else , who knows what would they do to you.

•••••••

Time flew and it's almost your vacation time. You are ready to go to Malaysia to meet your brother. Just a week left.

Namjoon and others couldn't find Sophia , but they got to knew that she's the daughter of another powerful gang. If they try to find her , which they can't because of the security.

Jungkook is getting worried about you. He did noticed in the class how sophia was trying to be your friend and it did bothered him back then. He didn't wanted you to make friends and change your seat.

Jungkook sighed as he layed on the couch. The living room was full of noises and cheers of the members but jungkook couldn't hear them nor they were being the reason for him to get out of his thoughts.

•••••••

You were home alone. Your parents were at your neighbor's funeral. Your neighbor who was old enough , died because of a heart attack. Your parents went to give their condolences.

You were on your laptop , watching some interesting videos when your phone started vibrating.

You look at your phone screen and smiled as you saw the name. You attended the call.

"Whatt'up?"
You greeted.

"Heyy! how are you?"
Taehyung asked.

You smiled ,
"Stop caring about me , I'm home safe and sound"

Taehyung chuckled ,
"But you know you are my sister which i care alot for?"

"Why are you asking me? it sounds like a question you know."
You said as you started to search for more videos.

"And that's question's answer is yes you are my little sister. By the way , what are you doing right now?"
Taehyung asked.

"Nothing much , I'm home alone because mom and dad are gone somewhere"
You spoke.

Taehyung got a little worried over you that you are home alone ,
"Should i accompany you? if you are feeling scared or anything?"

You chuckled,
"Nah I'm okay"

"Okay but if something happens , just give me a call and I'll be there okay?"
Taehyung asked.

You nodded as if Taehyung could see you.

"Don't worry eomma , I'll hang up now. Bye"
You said and hang up the call on him.

You then started watching videos again but your phone rang and you picked it up without checking the name because you thought it's Taehyung disturbing you.

"Yahh! Stop disturbing will you?"

There was silence for a second then spoke ,
"Who's disturbing you?"

Your eyes widened and you mentally cursed.

"Oh nothing Mark oppa , it was just my friend calling me again and again."
You spoke.

"Hmm , where's mom and dad?"
Mark asked.

"Actually they aren't home , they have gone to our neighbor's funeral"
You spoke feeling a little relieved that Mark didn't ask many questions about the call.

"You are alone?"
Mark asked.

"Yeah , I don't like to go to funerals. I can't see people crying like that"
You spoke.

Mark just hummed remembering that whenever they went to funeral , they always left you home or left you at someone's place.

"Sooo? are you excited?"
Mark asked.

You smiled widely ,
"Of course i am. I can't wait to meet you and travel around the country"

"Yeah , Malaysia is a great country to visit. You are coming in vacations so you have much time to go here and there"
Mark said.

"You can't believe but i seriously can't stop thinking that I'm gonna meet you after a long time plus Malaysia is such a beautiful country"
You said.

Then suddenly your phone started ringing , you check who is it and it's an unknown number. You didn't pick it up and just talked to Mark.

For half an hour , this number kept on calling you. You got a bad feeling so you messaged Taehyung.

'Hey Taehyung? this number has been calling me for a long time. Check it out'

You messaged him the number.

Not even a second after he replied with an 'ok'.

You waited for 5 minutes for Taehyung's reply.

'Uhmm Y/N? I'm picking you up okay?'

You got confused over his message.
You straight up called him. He attented it ,

"Hey? why are you coming? did you check the number?"
You asked him.

You just heard him sigh ,
"I'm just coming okay? Don't ask me anything until we reach our destination"

He ended the call and you just stared your phone in confusion. You wore shoes and went downstairs waiting for Taehyung.

Not after long , there was a car beep and you went outside. You saw him and another car of Jimin. You got more confused.

You entered inside Taehyung's car and asked him what happened but still no response.

You tried asking him again and again and he still didn't spoke anything. You gave up until you reached your destination which was a.......hospital....

You got more confused. Taehyung parked the car and got out. You got out as well and met Jimin who was kinda looking sad but he smiled at you.

You asked him too but he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung just sighed and got inside the hospital. Jimin patted your shoulder and he held your hand , and lead you inside.

You and Jimin were afar from Taehyung who was at the reception asking.

He turned around and nodded to Jimin. Taehyung started to walk and then Jimin followed him along with you.

Taehyung got outside the operation room and sat down where the chairs were. Jimin sat down too , leading you to sit besides him.

He kept ruffling your hair and patting your shoulder.

You looked at Taehyung again and he wasn't looking anywhere , just staring in the space.

You look at jimin and again asked him ,
"What's happening Jimin? please tell me! We are outside an operation theatre waiting for whom??"

Jimin looked down and sighed ,
"Please promise me you will be calm?"

You didn't bother what he was asking you. You just wanted to know why are you here.

You nodded.

"Where are your parents by the way?"
He asked you.

Your eyebrows twitched in confusion.
"They went to a funeral. Why?"

Jimin sadly smiled and he tuck your hair behind your ear.
"While they were on their way , they got into an acci-"

"NO! DON'T SPEAK!"
You immediately stood up and started to shout.

"DON'T SPEAK ANOTHER WORD!"
You shouted again.

Jimin stood up and put his hands on your shoulder , trying to calm you down.

Taehyung knew this was gonna happen and he sucks at calming someone so he brought Jimin with him.

You didn't fight against Jimin , you just walk away from there. Jimin turned back to him and Taehyung nodded , giving him permission to follow you.

Jimin started to follow you incase if something happens. As he follows you , he could see you tearing up really bad.

He just stood there watching you cry. He knew you want some time alone so he let you be without coming to you.

After spending some time alone , you stood up and you saw Jimin siting at the staircase watching you from afar. You went towards him and he stood up.

"Sorry for shouting at you"
You said.

He smiled ,
"It's okay."

He put his shoulder around your shoulder keeping you calm. You both went to where Taehyung was and already saw him talking to the doctor.

Behind the doctor was your parent's bodies. You ran as fast as you could. Taehyung looked at you and you looked at him , asking what happened.

The doctor walked away and you looked at the bodies. The sheet was all over their body. Tears started to flow down and you closed your eyes as you fell on the floor.

Taehyung catched you and you started to cry more. Jimin patted your back.

•••••••••

Taehyung sat beside you as he filled the forms of the operation and till when the body is gonna be here. The date of funeral and everything. You just signed at the end.

Taehyung then got up to give it to the doctor. Jimin sat besides you and hugged you. You started to cry in his chest.

Minutes later , Taehyung came back and reminded you,

"I think you should call your brother and inform him"
Taehyung said.

You nodded. You and Jimin separated from each other. Taehyung and Jimin went back to your home with you.

•••••••

You were in the living room with Taehyung and Jimin.

You had phone in your hand and you didn't know how to tell your brother.

You sighed as you tap onto his number.
You bring your phone to your ear. It ringed two times and then you could hear your brother's voice.

"Hello?"

A tear escaped your eye.

"O-pp-p-aa?"
You stutter.

Mark got worried as he heard your voice ,
"What happened?? Tell me?"

You close you eyes as more tears started to flow out.

"Mom and D-dad... they go-ot into a-an ac-ciddent."
You said between your sobs.

"Y/N?? Are you fine?"
Mark asked.

"I'm fine but what about Mom and D-dad?"
You cried more.

"They are in a better place now. I'll come to you now , please be okay and safe. Call over your friends to be with you!"
Mark said and ended the call.

Jimin and Taehyung were looking at you curiously.

"He's coming korea and he told me to call my friends or something."
You said and their eye's widened. Not that he's coming to korea but because Jimin and Taehyung are with you.

"I'll not tell him about you both and I think you should go too. I'll stay here"
You said.

They shook their head.
"No. We Can't leave you alone. Just tell us when he's coming and we will leave."

You sighed and nodded.

"There's a guest room and food is in the kitchen. You can do whatever you guys want , I'll just go to sleep"
You said and started to climb upstairs to your room.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other.
"Let's just stay until morning"
Taehyung said and he layed on the couch , taking out his mobile from his pocket

Jimin just sighed and closed his eyes.

••••••

Mark booked the first flight to Korea and it was at 2am. It's a 10 hour flight. Mark messaged you before boarding on plane. It was 3 am in korea and he will land in Korea at 1pm. Malaysia is only 1 hour late from Korea's time.

Mark didn't even got the time to tell his members. He just left a note telling them what happened.

--------- In Morning

Taehyung woke up and looked around to find Jimin also sleeping. He checked the time and it was 10am. He was afraid what if Mark comes?

He stood up to find Y/N but he stopped since of course it isn't his home and he can't step inside her room.

But isn't it okay when both of them are close now?

He hesitated but he had no other choice. He started to walk up the stairs. He knocked on the door on his left to hear nothing. He opened the door to see it was empty.

He stepped back and turned around to get welcomed by you , standing there with an tired face.

"Aishh you scared me!"
Taehyung said as he closed his eyes and took a long breath.

"You were knocking on the door?
You asked him.

Taehyung sighed and asked you ,
"You don't look fine. Did you even sleep?"

You just gave him a small smile and shook your head.

"Why? Please sleep , it's not good. You haven't even ate since yesterday"
Taehyung spoke as he got more worried.

"Enough about me , Did you both get good sleep? When i came downstairs , i saw you both on couch. Didn't you guys slept in the guest room?"
You asked taehyung.

"It was fine. By the way , when Mark's arriving?"
Taehyung asked you.

You smiled and started to go downstairs with Taehyung following you.
"In about 3-4 hours , Just chill. He isn't that type of brother who shouts over his sister 'guy' friends"

Taehyung just smiled and said 'sureee' in his head.

"Well Y/N , i think we should leave. Jimin and i have works to do"
Taehyung said as he started to walk towards the couch where Jimin was sleeping and started to wake him up.

"We will for sure come to the funeral and pay our respects. For now , please take care of yourself because you mean alot to us! You are our sister okay?"
Taehyung said and woke the sleepy Jimin up.

Even though he was sleepy , he still nodded at what Taehyung said and it looked kinda cute which caused you to chuckle.

"Have some breakfast?"
You asked them.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head ,
"No thank you. We will be on our way now , Annyeong!"

They started to walk out of your house. Even though Jimin was still sleepy but he managed to drive his car.

You sighed as you saw them leaving. A tear fell from your eye.

You are all alone now. It doesn't matter if your brother is coming in a few hours... It matters that you are all alone now...

-------- The End Of Chapter 13.

I'm sorry that i didn't upload for a while :( , actually i got busy and then i got sick and now i got the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8.7K 31
❝𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ Jungkook, who is the leader of the strongest, fearless an...
3.6K 155 1
In which Jeon Jungkook, a mafia who is known as the most calm and silent but the most dangerous mafia, loses all of his sanity when his enemy decides...
948K 23.6K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
14.5K 671 18
Genre: Crime Drama/Romance Setting: The story takes place in a tough city where crime families rule, blending old traditions with today's technology...