Hinny Love Story

Af HinnyForever13

Harry and Ginny After The War; Hinny Forever Mere

Chapter 1: Where Is Ginny?
Chapter 2: Taking on The Future
Chapter 3: Rest
Chapter 4: Let's Go Home
Chapter 5: Family
Chapter 6: The Best Night
Chapter 7: Summer
Chapter 8: Hogwarts Letters
Chapter 9: Hogwarts Express
Chapter 10: Great Start
Chapter 11: Ginny And Dean?
Chapter 12: Break Up
Chapter 13: Crying and Loving
Chapter 14: Anti-Dote Potion
Chapter 15: Harry and Ginny
Chapter 16: Cho Gets Revenge
Chapter 17: Friday Night
Chapter 18: Recovery
Chapter 19: Seeing Ginny
Chapter 20: Day By Day
Chapter 21: Progress Made
Chapter 22: Great Luck
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Good Times
Chapter 25: Wedding Talks
Chapter 27: Wedding Day
Chapter 28: Honeymoon
Chapter 29: Gone
Chapter 30: Without Her
Chapter 31: Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 32: Epilogue

Chapter 26: Night Before Wedding

5.4K 120 13
Af HinnyForever13

On August 24th, the night before the wedding, Harry and groom men's went to Grimmauld Place, and Ginny and her brides women went to the Burrow.

At the Burrow with Harry and Ginny,

"I'll miss you babe." Harry said. "I'll miss you too baby." Ginny said. They kissed, and let go of each other's hand, sadly Harry apparated. Then, it was the bachelor and bachelorette party.

At Harry's Bachelor Party,

Harry, Ron, Blaise, Seamus, Draco, and Neville went to Grimmauld Place, they drank butterbeers, played Qudditich at Hogwarts, partied, and talked about the good times in the past and present and future. Harry did have fun but was constantly thinking about Ginny. He was thinking about the best day of his life, tomorrow, his wedding day.

At Ginny's Bachelorette Party,

Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Pansy, Katie, and Angelina were at the at Burrow. They did each other's hair and nails, cooked each other food, watched movies and played games. Like with Harry, Ginny constantly thought of Harry, she was having fun but she was happier when she would be married to Harry tomorrow.

They all had fun then they went to sleep, Ginny and Harry had the worst sleep, because they weren't together holding each other. But they were ready to get married. It was almost time.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
935K 57.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Doors open. Af ash

Fan Fiktion

441K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...