Phineas and Ferb: Semper Phin...

由 Temple2703

Summer is upon the city of Danville yet again, and their most inventive citizens, Phineas Flynn and Ferb Flet... 更多

"I Know What We're Gonna Do Today!"
"Whatcha Doin?"
Agent P
Briefing The Gang
Doofenshmirtz....
"The Last Steps To War"
'Mobilize'
Courage and Fidelity
Roll On
Unity Is Strength
A Little Help
Follow Me
The Pacification-Inator
We'll Lead You
No Mission Too Difficult
No Sacrifice Too Great
Duty First
Aftermath
Debrief (A/N)

Prelude

1.2K 17 7
由 Temple2703

Five minutes....five more minutes.

The students of Mrs. Waller's History Class stared at the classroom clock with excited expressions planted on their faces. However, perhaps no one was more enthralled than Phineas Flynn, arguably the most popular student in Danville High. His grin spanned from ear to ear, his pupils were as wide as golf balls, and, perhaps scariest of all, he was literally vibrating in his seat.

"Phineas," a voice next to the boy said, catching his attention. He turned to the source of the voice, a girl in a pink shirt with blue jeans, topped off with a matching bow perfectly balanced on top of her raven black hair, "you're sitting on your watch again."

This snapped him out of his trance...if you could call it that. He reached under him and pulled out a watch; displayed on its rectangular screen was "Summertime!" in big bold letters. Don't ask me how it keeps ending up under his butt cause I have the faintest idea.

"Whoops," he said as he put it back on his wrist, "Thanks Isa." he slightly blushed in embarrassment.

"No problem," she giggled, a faint blush on her face.

If you could picture the quintessential pair of best friends, chances are Isabella Garcia-Shapiro and Phineas Flynn will be the first pair to pop into your head (if a certain British stepbrother doesn't exist). The two have known each other since age 5, when Isabella first moved to her current household, across from the Flynn-Fletcher household on Maple Drive. The pair were virtually inseparable, spending countless summers with each other, experiencing things other kids could only dream of. Over time Isabella began to develop stronger feelings for Phineas, and these feelings soon developed into a—

"Hey, who's talking?" Phineas asked as he turned back towards the back of the room, interrupting the exposition.

"No one! No one!" Isabella quickly answered, clearly distressed, her irises as tiny as BBs.

Anyway, like I was saying, Isabella's young feelings soon blossomed into a full fledged—

"I swear I'm hearing someone talk about our past," Phineas interjected again, "Don't you hear that, Isabella?"

"Nope," she quickly exclaimed, her eyes growing with fear. Her eyes then landed on me, "Yo, narrator, shut up!" She spoke through her gritted teeth, her fists clenched.

Hey, hey, no need to get violent, Isabella. Jeez, I'm trying to bring people up to speed on you and Phineas! They have a right to know, and who knows, Phineas may come out of this with more knowledge...

"Ok, I'm going nuts! I'm hearing voices! Do you not hear that, Isa?"

She shook her head violently and peered back, her eyes even wider than plates, the veins in her forehead were popping out.

"Say it out loud and I will end you!" She spoke again through gritted teeth.

Uh...

"Nope!"

Ah...

"Nuh-uh!"

But...

"Quiet!"

"Did you say something, Isa?"

"No!"

Oh come...

"Say anything else about this and you won't have a voice after this!"

Seriously? How do you suppose you do that?

"I have my ways. Now zip it or else."

Eep...Fine...have it your way.

Isabella beamed, quickly reverting back to her nice girl personality. "Thank you."

Alright....wow, that was rough. I'd never expect a girl like Isabella to be so violent. Then again, she is protective of her little crumb cake...

Ack!!!

"What did you say?"

Nothing! Nothing!!!

"Good..."

Oh god! Jesus! Ah, hoo...

My god, I think I may have a fear of girls named Isabella now...

"What was that all about, Isabella?" Phineas asked her, obliviously perplexed.

"Eh, the kid won't shut up, so I...persuaded him to zip his big mouth shut."

Hey!

She gave me another death glare.

Eep!

She shot a grin at me as she turned back, facing the chalkboard.

"Ok then." Phineas said, going back to staring at the clock with eager eyes.

Anyway, now, where was I?

*RING!* *RING!*

Hey, woah, hey man! Watch it! Jesus! Dude! Argh!

After the students (and even the teacher) flooded out of the classroom, I found myself alone in a very messy classroom....

You know what? I give up! From here on out, this story is going to be first person! You got it! I don't think I can take it anymore! If I can't narrate the prelude of a story, then I don't think I can narrate a whole story! I won't make it past the third chapter! So, from this point on, I am DONE!!! Ya hear!! This story's gonna have a lot of stuff related to Phineas and Isabella's relationship and I am not gonna be threatened by the latter! Ya got that?! You've just seen what she's capable of doing, and if I even mention her little crush one more time, she's gonna kill me!

"You rang?"

I turn around and see her standing behind me, looking very coy. Very inno.... uh, oh.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Without thinking I fling myself out the open window and begin running like a madman, arms flailing in the air.

*****
Isabella Garcia Shaprio.
May 24th, 2013
1617

Hmm, what was that all about? All I did was persuade him to stop talking, but he just wouldn't stop. Then again, he never did shut up in Waller's class throughout the year, so I suppose my threats were somewhat warranted. Still, I feel kinda bad for breaking him mentally...

Anyway, seeing as I have your attention, allow me to introduce myself. I am Isabella Garcia Shapiro and as you know I do have a wee bit of a crush on Phineas Flynn.

"A Wee bit of a crush is a tad of an understatement!" Ginger exclaimed out the door.

I roll my eyes and grin, "Stand down Fireside Girl!" It's our thing. It gets annoying but it's fun to do.

I chuckle. Ok, yeah, my crush on him is monumental, I will admit that. I've been by his side ever since preschool, and it has been that long that I've harbored a crush on him.

My only issue is that he never notices my advances cause he's always wrapped up in his plans... like I know he likes me but he's just so oblivious to his own emotions...

"We get it! We've watched the show! Get on with the story!"

Alright! Alright! Sheesh. You're lucky you're  just the audience otherwise I'd have to threaten you like I did to that narrator.

So, enough about me and my triangle headed Romeo, let's talk about this story. What you're about to read may seem like anything my little crumb cake and his bro do during their summers, but it gets...well... pretty insane and dark after a while. How insane and dark? Well...Let's just say our agents, the network, and every parent in America won't be happy after we're through with this little episode. But don't worry, I can handle them... especially with the stuff we'll be given later on.

Now this story is all about courage, sacrifice, valor, drama, and, somehow, ro—romance?....w-wait a minute... hang on....a-am I reading that correctly? Hey, Mr. Producer, mind clarifying this please?

O-oh, ok... mmhmm...

Oh, oh really? Huh? So this isn't like any typical war story? You know with all that adrenaline and a pool full of blood? Oh, so the action and romance'll be balanced? Really? There's a "tad" more romance to this? Well...what'dya mean by that? How much of it does this story have?

Oh? Oh. Oh! Oh, my word...

A smile stretches across my face.

Well then... this will be fun... very fun! Very, very fun.

Thank you, sir. I'll put in a good word for you with the board.

So, without further ado, my friends and I present Semper Phineas, which is, in all respects, actually a pretty clever title....and I'm not saying that cause it has my favorite person's name in it.....ok yeah I'm saying it cause of that.

"Hey, Is! You coming? We gotta beginning-of-summer meet at the Lodge in 10!"

"Coming, Gretch!"

I pull my belt buckle and in a flash, my pink outfit is replaced with my Fireside Uniform, minus the skirt. The skirts kinda phased out a little when high school began. Too many pervs, if you know what I mean.

"Still kept that buckle from Phineas, huh?"

"Yep. It really helps a lot. Come on, we're wasting time."

"Say, who're you talking too?"

"I'll explain later..."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1K 71 17
Phineas and Ferb, along with their friends, decide to build a time travel device to explore the past. However, one wrong thing happens and they are t...
52.5K 1.3K 19
*COMPLETE* Perry thought it was just gonna be another normal day. Sneak away from his family and beat up an evil scientist. Get in and get out. That...
1.9K 40 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
6.8K 136 18
When a new friend moves into the neighborhood, Isabella befriends her and they become really close. Isabella is trying to get over Phineas, while Phi...