*COMPLETED*Love and War( A Co...

By TheVampsRebecca

Have you ever fallen in love?? Has the relationship been filled with love or war?? Jane clifford is seventee... More

Love and War( A Connor Ball fan fiction)
Chapter 2- Finding Out!!!
The First Night!!!
The First Date!!!
Meeting Everybody!!!
Moving Out and Moving In!!!
Settling in!!!
Movie Marathon!!!
Girls Day Out!!!
New Friends!!!
The Second Date!!!
Telling The boys!!!
Introducing Connor's Family!!!
Stay The Night!!!
Arranging the Date!!!
The Suprise Date!!!
Good and bad news!!!
Girl Talk!!!
Shopping and Pain!!!
Sorting the Fangs!!!
Getting ready for the parents!!!
Parents arrive!!!
Mother/Daughter talk!!!
Comfort!!!
Asking about the date!!!
Getting ready for the date!!!
A/N
Spending the day with Connor!!!
Night at Connor's house
Back to the vampiro!!!
Mother/Daughter Fight!!!
Cicely!!!
Explaining Everything!!!
Talking to James!!!
Connor!!!
Connor's story!!!
Parents talk!!!
News!!!
Back at the vampiro!!!
Getting Ready For Club Fang!!!
Club Fang!!!
The Vampiro!!!
Birthday Bash!!!
A/N
Epilogue

Talking to Cicely!!!

303 5 2
By TheVampsRebecca

James Pov:

I walked out of the vampiro and got into my car and started the engine. I've got to admit im pretty nervous about talking to Cicely and telling her that im a vampire but I'd have to sooner or later.

I drove out of the driveway and headed down the road. I've been to Cicely's house many times before so I've memorised where she lives. It's been a week since I last saw her but it feels like months and I really miss her.

After half an hour I arrived at her house and parked the car. I sat in the car for a minute or two thinking about what I was going to say to her and then I got out and walked up to the door.
Cicely's Pov:

It's been a week since my fight with Jane and it's been a week since i've seen James and Im missing him but I just can't talk to any of them right now. It's just too hard.

Everyday i've been doing the same routine. I get up in the morning have breakfast with my family, then I go to college for a bit and go to lectures. Then I come home go on facebook and twitter, have dinner and then I rest and flick through the tv channels to see if anything good is on.

Im in the house on my own and im watching the sherlock series while having a pack of salt and vinegar crisps. Then I heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be my mom and dad because their at work and they won't be home till late this evening.

I got up and answered the door. It was James and I immediatly tried to shut the door but his foot stopped it from closing.

" What do you want James?" I asked stubbornly.

" We need to talk. It's just me on my own." He said.

" Well Im not ready to talk. Me and Jane have to sort this out on our own, im not letting you talk for her." I said angrily.

" Please we're still boyfriend and girlfriend we're supposed to help eachother through things and talk stuff out. Please Cicely I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate." James said begging for me to talk to him.

" Fine only because your my boyfriend." I said and I let him in and then I closed the door after him.

I walked into the sitting room and he was already sat on the black leather sofa and I sat on the black leather armchair across from the sofa and looked at him.

" What?" He asked.

" You came here remember. What is it you want to talk about?" I asked trying to hide the anger in my voice.

" Look first I don't mean to bring it up but you and Jane have to sort this out, your fighting over nothing and its childish." He said.

" I didn't let you in so you could lecture me about at Jane. Why are you really here James?" I asked.

" Em well first can we stop fighting I did nothing wrong. All I've done is constantly call and text you and you've ignored all of them. Hows that supposed to make me feel huh?" James said and I could see that he was hurt.

" I know you did nothing wrong I just don't feel like talking yet. I need a bit of time and space to think." I said as calmly as I could.

" You've had your time to think Cicely. Now its time to talk." He said and I could tell that he was getting annoyed with me and I saw a glimpse of two white things coming down through his gums but he closed his mouth immediatly.

" James what's that coming through your gums? James." I asked and I was beginning to panic a bit.

" Cicely don't freak out but it's teeth." James said.

" Why is there teeth growing out of your gums?? Teeth don't grow that quick. Your not telling me something." I said and I was now panicking.

" Cicely im a vampire and so is Brad, Connor, Tristan, Jade and Michella." James said and I instantly got up out of the armchair I was sitting on and I ran for the front door but James got there before me and stopped me from opening the door.

" Listen to me, im not going to hurt you, I love you." James said.

" And why should I believe you because I don't." I said panicking.

" Because I love you Cicely." James said and he tried to take my hand but I pulled away.

" If you loved me you would have told me that you are a FREAKING VAMPIRE!!!" I shouted and now I was crying.

" Because I knew this would happen.  I knew you'd FREAK OUT!!!" James shouted and his fangs came down and he kept his mouth open so I could see them.

" Stay away from me." I said and I ran to the kitchen and opened a drawer and grabbed a knife and pointed it at James and now I was balling crying and my mascara was running down my face.

" Cicely calm down." James said and he came closer to me.

" NO!!!" I said and I started slashing the knife in front of me but James grabbed both my wrists and I dropped the knife and it hit the floor.

" Aaah let go. Help me, Help me." I cried.

" Cicely listen to me." James said.

" NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed.

" CICELY!!" James screamed and he bit my neck and then it all went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2K 36
Ava Denver is an average 19 year old girl from London. Ava is a current model working in a modelling agency for a magazine when the vamps manager joe...
870 9 16
"When I looked into your eyes, I saw nothing what I expected. From the day i met you, i had this feeling like ive never had before." ...
2.3K 57 20
Amy Trop is a normal girl with not much of a normal life. She has many friends but only one she can call her best is a boy called Bradley Will Simpso...
452 33 17
It all started with one night out. One harmless night out with the boys. Where they camped out in the woods; they knew they shouldn't have been. Wher...