Blood Lust Affinity (Sequel )...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

After the chaos that took place, Jungkook is left hysterical. There are no signs that Taehyung is going to li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 11

4.2K 224 51
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Jungkook's POV**

I rushed to Taehyung's side as he grabbed his throat in pain. I immediately knew what was wrong.

" I-It hurts. " He said in a scratchy voice. I sat him down on the couch, rubbing his back. 

" You need to eat. " I said, giving him a sympathetic look. His head snapped up and he held a fearful look in his eyes. 

" I d-don't want to kill. " He mumbled. 

" Not even an animal? " I asked. He shook his head no while showing me the same scared look. 
" What if I took you with and killed it for you? " I asked. 

" I-I don't want to see or hear anything d-die. " He responded. I stood up from the couch and Taehyung immediately grabbed onto my shirt. 
" Please make it go away. " He said with a pleading look in his eyes. I gave him a soft smile and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 

" I will, baby. Stay here and try not to breathe because it makes it worse. I'll figure something out. " I said, receiving a slight nod as he slowly let go of my shirt. With that, I ran outside of the house, grateful that it was dark out. I saw Namjoon in his car, getting ready to start it up. He must have been visiting someone. I ran over to his car, frantically banging on the window. He unlocked the door with a confused look as I entered the car, shutting the door behind me. 

" Between you and me for the moment, Taehyung is awake. His throat hurts because he needs blood, but he doesn't want to kill and I have no clue what to do. " I rambled.

" He's awake? Why didn't you tell us? Did you offer to kill something for him? " He started tossing me questions. 

" It literally just happened and I wanted time to talk to him alone without everyone barging in. I offered, but he rejected it because he doesn't want to hear or see anything die. " I explained, hoping he would have some other solution. 

" That makes sense. This isn't uncommon with new vampires. Especially if they were anti-violence when they were human. " Namjoon said. 

" Do you have any solutions to it? " I asked. I don't want to sit here and talk for thirty minutes. I want to help Taehyung. 

" I lead one of the largest groups of vampires. Of course, I do. Let me see if I have any with me. " He said, getting out of the car. He walked to the trunk of the car, searching through it while I waited. He returned with a large bag with thick plastic and a tube attached. He got back in the car, handing me the object. 

" I designed this specifically for this issue. The tube has a needle attached. If you stick it into a vein of whatever you're getting blood from, just flick the little switch attached to the needle and it will draw the blood. Flick it back when you're done and take it to him. There's a spout on top for him to drink from. " He explained. 

" This is perfect. Then, he won't have to see anything die, but I can still get blood to him. Thank you, Namjoon. " I said, smiling down at the object that lay in my lap. 

" Do you want me to drive you to the forest? " He asked, starting the car before I could answer. 

" That would be nice, but you don't have to. " I said. 

" I'm doing it anyway. " He stated, driving away from the duplexes. The car took off down the road and into the empty night. I tapped my foot impatiently, wanting to get the blood to him as soon as possible. The moment he parked in the forest, I was out of the car and running to find an animal. The moment I spotted a wild boar, I tackled it and attempted to pin it to the ground.

That was when I realized how difficult this was going to be. I need to juggle trying to hold the boar down while trying to insert the needle in a vein that I can't see through its fur. I pinned one of its legs in place, letting the other ones continuously kick me in the stomach. If there's something I'm good at, it's ignoring pain. I felt around on its leg, hoping to find a place where a vein is popping out. I found a spot that I think is a vein, quickly shoving the needle into it before I lost the spot. Luckily, blood flowed into the bag once I flipped the switch. 

I released a sigh of relief as I held the needle in place, watching the red liquid fill the bag. This took enough to kill it because the boar went limp once the bag was full. I quickly recapped the needle so the blood wouldn't leak out and made my way back to where I left Namjoon. My stomach is probably bruised as hell right now, but I don't care. At least I have blood for Taehyung. 

I slid into the seat of the car, setting the warm bag on my lap. Namjoon smiled at me, patting my back. He started the car back up, driving back towards the houses. By the time we got there, the bruises had already faded due to fast healing. I quickly thanked Namjoon once again before exiting the car and running towards the house. Jin was outside, about to enter. I shoved him aside, hearing him yell something along the lines of ' You brat! ' I ignored him, forcing the door open and entering the house.

 Before I could even get into the living room, Taehyung tackled me to the floor, grabbing the bag in the process. I pushed myself up into a sitting position on the floor as he unscrewed the spout at the top of the bag. He leaned against my chest and began drinking the blood at a rapid pace. I wrapped my arms around him, soothingly stroking his back. He seemed to calm down and relax the more he drank. 

" I told you I'd make it better. " I whispered, hearing his soft hums with each drink he swallowed. I could sense Jin's presence from behind us and he seemed angry, but he wasn't interfering with the moment. Taehyung drank from the bag until there wasn't even an ounce left before pulling away from it.

Suddenly, I felt fangs harshly sink into the muscled part of my forearm. I winced slightly, Taehyung pulling away with an apologetic look in his eyes. 

" Ow. " I voiced as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his head in my neck. 

" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was acting on impulse. For some reason, I felt like I needed to bite something and did before I could stop it. " He ranted in my ear. I chucked, gently pushing him back to look into his eyes. 

" It didn't hurt that bad. Don't beat yourself up over it. " I said, pushing his messy bangs away from his face. 

" Why didn't you tell me he was awake? " Jin said, finally inserting himself into the conversation. 

" It literally happened an hour ago. " I stated, as Taehyung stared at Jin silently. 

" That's a whole hour you didn't tell me. " He said, crossing his arms. 

" To be fair I just spent the past thirty minutes being clobbered in the stomach by a boar. " I said, keeping Taehyung in my arms. Taehyung lifted the bottom of my shirt up after hearing my words, noticing the fading bruises. He gave me a sad look, gently placing my shirt back down in an effort not to touch them. I smiled at him, softly kissing his cheek. 

" Where did you even get a bag full of blood? " Jin asked, sitting on the ground next to us. 

" Namjoon helped me. " I said. Just as I said that he walked through the door and Taehyung stiffened in my arms. 

" Oh, now two of you knew about this and didn't tell me. " Jin huffed in annoyance. I stood up with Taehyung, walking toward Namjoon. He hid behind me as we walked. I forgot that he hasn't actually met Namjoon yet. 

" Taehyung, this is Namjoon. He's Jin's kind friend who's helping us. " I said, as he peeked over my shoulder. 

" Where's Jimin? " He asked, totally disregarding Namjoon. I laughed loudly as Namjoon pulled a dramatic hurt expression. 

" Can you go get everyone else? " I asked, referring to Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi. Tae doesn't know Hoseok is with us yet. I'm excited to see his reaction. Namjoon rolled his eyes before leaving to get the three. Jin came over and hugged Taehyung, a smile gracing his face. 

" Believe me, I'm so happy you're back. " Jin said, pulling away from the quick hug. 

" Am I that special? " He asked. 

" That and Jungkook stops acting like a crazed circus clown when you're here. " Jin said, laughing at his own words. 

" What do you mean by crazed circus clown? " Taehyung asked. 

" Jin, don't " I warned, not wanting him to embarrass me. He gave me an evil smile before redirecting his gaze back to Tae. 

" You'll see. For your birthday present, Namjoon and I are making a book titled ' Jungkook behavior ' so you can read the timeline of his reactions after those slippery dicks kidnapped you. " Jin said. I tried to stop myself from laughing as I should be mad. However, I failed and ended up bursting into laughter anyways. 
" Get your head out of the gutter. It's a kind of fish. " Jin said, crossing his arms once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 9.8K 23
Kim taehyung an immortal true blood who is waiting for his mate Jungkook... I cant live without you.... Please don't make me to wait too long.. It hu...
6.3K 470 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
261K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
177K 6K 29
Taehyung is the new boy in town, temporarily. A lot of things attract him but nothing attracts him more than the mysterious young boy, Jungkook. Taeh...