It's you Again || K.SJ + J.Jk...

By vvhoseok

What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens t... More

Coming Soon
1
2
3
4
6
flashback 0.1
7
8
flashback 0.2
9
10
11
12
13
flashback 0.3
14
15
flashback 0.4
16
17
flashback 0.5
18
19
flashback 0.6
20
Update//Q&A
21
22
23
flashback 0.7
flashback 0.8
24
Q&A ANSWERS and update (:
25
26
flashback 0.9
27
28
update//thank you(:
29
flashback 1.0
30
31
32
flashback 1.1
Update/Story Time!
33
34
35
36 (Finale)
Authors Note
Epilogue
small like thing lmao
thank you for 200k !

5

8.4K 479 138
By vvhoseok

Seokjin's POV:
I just sat there.
I didn't know what to think or what to say.
I know Namjoon was giving me space and he even took Jimin out to get lunch.

And I'm alone in the office.
My mind was going crazy as it started to recollect the bits of he past that I wanted to forget.

I didn't want to remember him anymore.
His name is toxic to say and he certainly doesn't need to find out about Jimin.

Jimin is MY little prince and he's my angel. He's not going to have Jungkook as a dad. I don't want to accept that.

But I have to admit.
He didn't do anything to hurt Jimin when he found him and he even tried to help him find me.

He didn't have to do that yet he did.
I groaned as my head came into contact with the desk.

I didn't want to cry anymore but I felt like a huge knot was building up in my chest because I felt all sorts of emotions.

It was NOT a good thing and I knew I had to calm myself down or else I was going to break again.

By breaking. I mean either have an anxiety attack or just mental breakdown that will take a big toll on me.

It happened when the bad things started and I had to go to therapy for two whole years.
And I'm still on small medication because their afraid of me getting depressed.

My eyes wandered to the door as I waited for my loving boyfriend and baby boy to walk in.
But so far.
They haven't?

That's rare. It's rare when Namjoon doesn't come in 15 minutes.
He never comes too late in the hour and he usually comes back fast because he doesn't like leaving me alone.

I guess he really is trying to give me space.
Should I be worried? Yes. I think I should.

Why? Because he probably doesn't love you. Not anymore because of him. Jungkook.

Why wouldn't he love me? Jungkook is there and he knows that something is going to happen. So he wants to leave now. He's probably going to take Jimin away.

He wouldn't take Jimin. He wouldn't! Are you sure about that. Think about it. Think about how close Jimin is to him. He can easily persuade a three year old.

My eyes welled up with tears and I stood up, walking out as I just tried to ignore my stupid thoughts.
Namjoon wouldn't take my happiness away.
He's also my happiness.

I looked around the building for any sign of the two of them but didn't find any.

"Oh! Chanyeol! Baekhyun! Have you seen Namjoon? He hasn't come back yet.. and I'm getting worried. He took Jimin with him." I asked as both boys shook there head.

I pouted a bit and just thanked them before walking around a bit more. A small worried look was on my face and I wasn't really focused on where I was going.

I smacked right into someone back, groaning at the impact as I rubbed my throbbing nose.

"S-Sorry.. I didn't mean to bump into you." I muffled out as I looked up, meeting eye contact to the same person from earlier.

HOW MANY TIMES WAS I GOING TO BUMP INTO HIM?

I stood there frozen.
He didn't seem upset though.
His face for some reason showed regret. Remorse maybe. Like if he did something.

Well I mean. He did a lot of things by now that I wasn't even surprised at this point.

His eyes softened when he saw me. His hand started to stretch out and I flinched as soon as it landed on my cheek.

"What are you doing." I asked as he bit his bottom lip, shaking his head before letting me go.

"I messed up. Badly didn't I. I don't even remember doing those horrible things to you. You could've at least told me who you were and I could've started putting the pieces together. Instead I-" he stopped as he just groaned and started to walk away.

I was surprised.
Did he regret what he did?
Does he even know what he did to me?

Or was he faking this.

I noticed he stopped and started to run, and that's when I heard the crying.
The same familiar little cry that would wake me up in the middle of the night.

The same crying that got me sad to hear because sometimes I didn't know how to stop it.

"Jimin. Jimin baby!!" I yelled out as I started to run towards the sound.
I stopped, panting as soon as I saw Jungkook kneeling besides him.

My brows furrowed and I walked towards him, kneeling besides my prince as I checked off any bruises or cute but found none.

"Baby.. what happened? Where's Namjoon? Where daddy baby? Cmon little prince don't cry.." I tried to reassure and comfort him as I rubbed his hair like he likes it.

Jungkook was holding him in his lap and I couldn't help to admire the sight that was in front of me.

"D-Daddy Joonie said that he had to go find someone and h-he left me here. Daddy hasn't come back yet.." He whimpered out and I raised a brow.

"What do you mean prince? He has to find someone? What the hell? He left you here to go find someone instead of taking you with him." I started to fume with anger as I couldn't believe Namjoon left my child unattended.

I noticed Jungkook clench his fist.
He seemed to be upset as well and that's when I saw Jimin start giggling at me.

"What baby?"
"Daddy said hell."

I just blinked a bit before smiling as I ruffled up his hair a bit.

"You can't say that bad word! Or else you won't get the toys you want after I finish work. Which I haven't started." I internally groaned as procrastination started to take over.

Jungkook chuckled. The living incarnation of the devil in my own eyes CHUCKLED. He even had a smile.
Should I be worried?
Am I dreaming?
Someone pinch me please.

I dazed off for a bit before seeing Namjoon. He came back running, but I also noticed something was off.

His hair was a mess and his shirt wasn't buttoned the correct way.
I tried to ignore it as I stood up, Jungkook following my action as well as he held Jimin in his arms.

Jimin didn't seem to mind at all because I saw how he clung onto his neck, giggling when he would rock him a bit and poke his chubby little cheeks.

"S-Sorry. I had some business to take care of. I'm sorry that I left Jimin alone! I know I shouldn't have but this really was important." He started to apologize and I just crossed my arms.

Something did seem really odd and I didn't want to find out.
It would break my heart.
I know it would because I know what he did.

My eyes looked down as I tried to analyze him a bit more and I saw how his belt was too big for him.
How his pants were a bit dirty and how his spotless shoes seemed to have been in a messy situation.

"I-It's okay.. I'm just.. going to go finish work. I think me and Jimin should go home soon. He really wants to go buy himself a toy and I promised I would." I just looked away as I started to walk away.

Jimin saw that I was hurt. He saw it because he immediately wrapped his arms tighter on Jungkook as he started to follow me back to the office.

My body was trembling and I knew I wanted to cry but I forced myself to stay strong. Just for now.

"Thank you for carrying Jimin. I'm just going to do work at home and just hurry along." I mumbled as Jimin was placed down and he immediately went to go hug me.

I smiled as I picked up my little prince, feeling the small kisses he started to give me.
"Daddy I wuv you!!" He kept repeating as he wanted to make me happy again.

That's what I love about him.
He's so caring for a toddler and I'm afraid of someone hurting or ruining his cute innocent self.

Jungkook stayed there in the office, watching the two of us with a small smile as he seemed like he wanted to be assured that everything would be okay.

"Don't worry. I'll handle what that bastard did you." The words that left his lips for some reason comforted me. But at the same time it feared me.

Yeah. I already knew Namjoon was cheating on me. He has been for awhile but I tried my best to ignore it.
To pretend that he actually loved me.
Is that too much to ask?

I wanted to feel loved again and he did such a good job doing it until I never really gave him any intimacy.

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later that he would cheat on me. But I didn't think he'd do it in broad daylight.

I was scared. My body seemed too damage and very ugly to have to go through a love process.

I placed Jimin down and I watched how he waddled his way back to Jungkook, smiling like the cutie he was.
I looked back up at Jungkook and I just stood there.

The father of my child. Looks already like he fell in love with Jimin.
Why does he suddenly care?

'Maybe. Just maybe. I can hope that you actually changed.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
177K 12.3K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
500K 12.8K 46
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨,𝙈𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘...
121K 4.7K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...