Arnav and Khushi- One Shots

By Arshistan

Series of One Shots on Arnav and Khushi. More

The Clash
Dil se
The hour of revelation(1)
The hour of revelation (2)
The Fun Plan 1
The Fun Plan 2
Geniuss
My Khushi
The Heart's Choice
I Am Because You Are
VM on Arshi
A Unique Love Story
I Need Myself- 1
I Need Myself- 2
I Need Myself- Last

The Refree

10.4K 404 36
By Arshistan

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"I said NO."

"WELL I SAID YES!" Khushi screamed shutting Arnav completely.

He sighed.

"Khushi why are you being so stubborn. Why can't you just listen to me for once." Arnav pleaded to his wife. But who can reason 'practically ' with an 8 month pregnant woman especially with her mood swings and hormonal changes which has been bugging the hell out of Arnav but he has no choice...........pyaar kiya hai. Nibhani toh padegi.  Haina? 

Let me enlighten you with what had happened that even the senior Raizadas ran out to their respective rooms 'to rest' as soon as the couple starting dagger fighting. Not literally of course!!

So....

As soon as the Raizadas had their breakfast with the usual hubub in the dining room, they retired to the living room to have some family time before the men retired to their office.

"Khushi, can you believe it??? Only 1 more month left before you can hold your cutie in your hands." Anjali said with excitement. She  was  extremely excited for her bhabhi or rather for her sister. A new bond of various relationships grew between Anjali and Khushi after Arshis remarriage. In fact Anjali has literally forgotten her Baby Brother who burns with jealousy at the same time admires these two women and thanks the heavenly One for sending them in his life.

"Haa Di!" Khushi smile caressing her swollen tummy with motherly affection." Seriously even I am so shocked as how far me and this Laad Governor have come. Di you remember how we used to fight on petty things and you used to come and stop us from killing each other. This Laad Governor never left any stones unturned at irritating me.....not that its changed." She said looking at her husband from the corner of her eyes.

"Really? So I still irritate you. Huh!! And what about you? You cal every second wanting this that and everything not giving me any rest.." He said with a raised brow and regretting what he had said after he saw Nanis glare

The whole family present there were waiting for Khushis reaction to Arnavs careless statement.  They were scared as they knew what was coming.

"Oh! So you think I am an irritating specimen huh? And what about this?" She said pointing at her tummy." I am the one suffering for your deed. I am the one who has lent my tummy for our baby. If you are so irritated why couldn't you lend your tummy? Then you will know what it is like to keep someone inside you. Because you men only know to sign deals and contracts and do stupid business. You don't know how to carry a baby. Understood Laad Governor?" She huffed leaving a red faced and open mouthed Arnav. What the hell!! He cursed yet supressing it under his breath lest she raise another finger at his manly ability. He knew that this is common. Ladies when pregnant especially in their last months; the explain their own version of Science paying more emphasis on Biology. Not sure about the others but Mrs. ASR does that.

Talking about the rest....well there was nothing to say. Manohar looked at his wife from  the corner of his eyes who was staring at him with a victory smile. Akash stole glances of his wife whose eyes were transfixed on him throwing daggers at him. They didn't know what to do. Whether to run to their office like cowards and in the bargain insulting their macho or face their wives without any scope to fight. What can they do if these ladies have to carry their baby? Now they cannot reverse biology. Can they?

Nani and Anjali on the other hand didn't know who to look at. All the couples were staring at one another with anger. They sighed. These people only kow how to fight on nonsensical topics.

"Yes Khushi bitiya! These men think no end of them selves. Always leaving us to take all the burden." Mami said glaring at her husband turning him into w scared cat.

"And they think being pregnant is a game." Payal added doing the same.

"We handle a business." Arnav said trying hard not to stutter bit in vain.

"Handling a business and handling a baby are two different thing Mr. Raizada." Khushi retorted.

"Business is not easy."

"A wriggling baby in the womb is not easy to hold!"

"You just have to suffer for 9 months." Arnav blurted out only to see hell angry faces around him.

"Stop It! What kind of a discussion is going on here? And why are you comparing a baby to a Business?" Nani said with a stern tone shutting all the others. Turning to Arnav she said." And chotte. What do you mean by just 9 months? Do you even know what a huge responsibility it is to carry a baby in a womb which only a woman can handle. It is very different to your AR" Arnav looked down ashamed.

Not that he just realised his folly. He was just too irritated to understand what his wife must be going through.
He promised himself to strive to be a better husband and the best father any
child would want.

"So Khushi." Anjali tried to divert their attention." Where are you going to hire a nanny from?"

"Nanny!!" Khushi said shocked.
"I am not going to hire any nanny-vanny. I want to look after my own child."

"What do you mean no Nanny. You cant look after our baby alone?" Arnav opposed.

"Why can't I?" Khushi frowned.

"No! You need someone to help you. I cant have you running here and there and getting exhausted especially when you have had an operation. Please try to understand." The caring husband pleaded. All looked on to see where this conversation was leading to.

"I understand Arnavji. But you don't. I want my child to grow up only with her mother not any strange woman."

"They are experienced Khushi" Arnav sighed. " And why are you being so possessive. The nurse will take good care of our child. I will not bring any and everyone provided they are capable."

" Possessive?!" She mocked. " Look who is talking" The senior raizadas shook their heads. These two will never change. All left except Anjali while the verbal war continued.

Arnav became angry." There will be a nanny and that is final."

'NO"

"YES"

.....

So this is what had happened between the two. The Nanny debate.
Khushi did not want a nanny whereas Arnav wanted one. Both looked at each other with fire spitting eyes. Both cared for the other but their egos clashed as each one wanted their decision to prevail.

"Please calm down both you..." Anjali tried to cool the heated argument but her pleads fell to deaf ears.

They were so busy quarrelling that they did not see that all the other members had left.

"I SAID STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!" Anjali screamed. shutting both. Her screams brought down the other member also. Even Laxmiji came out to see the most calm person bellow.

"DI..." Arnav tried only to stopped by Anjalis palm that was facing him.

"I am terribly upset with the two of you. How can you fight so much on such simple matters? Its a shame that you are going to be parents when you yourself are behaving like kids. Now only I will talk you will listen." Anjali said." There will be no nanny."

" But Di.."

"Hear me out Chotte. There will be no nurse because Payal, mami, nani, and myself are there to help Khushi if she is overworking herself. And don't call it a burden because my cutie is no burden for me. Understood?" Anjali said sternly. Arnav nodded with acceptance.

Khushi had a bright smile on her face seeing which  Arnav too smiled. No matter how much they fight, they still love each other to the core. one cant live without the other. One cant breathe without the other. They had become important part of each other.

So this was another clash between the two which was yet again solved by Anjali. Their Refree.

Hey you beautiful people. I am back again with another OS. Please vote and comment your thoughts before leaving this page. I love reading them.

I would love to thank all those who have supported my other updates. Please do the same here too.

See you till the next update.

Take care.

Love to all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.4K 38
It a small one shot on Unnav. Hope all like it.
65K 2.5K 12
ipkknd
255K 25.3K 123
Collection of Arnav-Khushi short stories.
278K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi