Unexpected - Park Jimin

By Lillyfictions

"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze fill... More

Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Gosh darn wires
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : Once in a lifetime opportunity
Chapter 5: The contract
Chapter 6: The phone-call
Chapter 7: apartment tour
*Chapter 8: A walk of shame
Chapter 9: hickeys and breakfast
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: Sweet kisses
*Chapter 12: The press always finds a way
Chapter 13: Nightmare come true
Chapter 14: Record studio
Chapter 15: First challenge
Chapter 16: Restless nights
Chapter 17: PDA
Chapter 18: Highschool lovers
Chapter 19: Fancafe
Chapter 20: Bad News
Chapter 21: Wise Guru Magic
Chapter 22: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 23: Revelation
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Fancafe 2
Chapter 26: Oppa's advice
Chapter 27: First TV appearance
Chapter 28: Caught in the headlights
Chapter 29: Night Out
Chapter 30: Let it out
*Chapter 31: Pouring Rain
*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself
*Chapter 33: Note
*Chapter 34: Perfect Match
Chapter 35: Tricky Interview
*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18
Chapter 37: MAMA awards pt.1
Chapter 38: Fancafe 3
Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2
Chapter 41: Lazy Days
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 40: Memories

149 5 0
By Lillyfictions

A pair of strong arms pushed you out of the way, making you land hard on your side, your head hitting the stage. Everything turned black as you felt a stabbing pain at the back of your head.

"Y/N! Y/N! COME ON! WAKE UP!"

Your eyes fluttered open, meeting Jia's worried gaze. "She's awake!"

Your eyes darted around, trying to understand where you were. The stage, BTS; your head on Jia's lap, a doctor running towards you. People talking in panic. Something wet on your side, running down to your fingers. You tried to sit up, but your brain wasn't having it, slamming you back down on Jia's legs. Too fast.. you growled internally, groaning in pain as your head hit her legs. "Woah slowly, slowly!" Jia exclaimed, gently holding your head. You moved your hand instead, reaching it up to your eyes. Blood. Blood all over your arm. "Jia..." you muttered panicked. "Shhh. Shhh." she shushed you. "A doctor is already here. The ambulance has already taken care of Jimin, they're taking him to the hospital. Now calm down."

"JIMIN?" your voice completely hoarse and panicked. Yoongi's head appeared at your side, he took your hand and squeezed it tightly. "Don't worry, he'll be fine." he said, trying to reassure you, but you could see that something wasn't right. You looked at him, your eyes analyzing every bit of information his face was giving you. Your heart beat faster and faster in your chest as you realized something was terribly wrong.

Yoongi was lying.

"You're lying." you whispered, your voice breaking. His eyes darkened, tears welling up, you could see that he was on the verge of crying. "How bad?" you asked, your voice nearly inaudible as you tried to hold back tears. The doctor was starting to examine your head, lightly pushing you up. You let him do his job but kept your gaze fixed on Yoongi. "Y/N. You should rest. You hit your head pretty hard-"

"Jia. I don't fu**ing care."

"WHAT HAPPENED?" you were nearly shouting now, tears starting to trickle down your face.

"When the spotlight crashed down, Jimin managed to push you out of its way." Yoongi said calmly, gulping at the end of his sentence. "He wasn't fast enough though. It hit him on the right shoulder and on his back."

Tears ran down your face. A spotlight falling down from this height... the impact must've been horrible. Your breath caught in your throat, a sob escaped your lips."Is he going to-" you stopped, looking at Yoongi hoping to find some kind of hope and strength in his eyes. "We don't know." he sighed, "They wouldn't let us go with him. And we didn't want to leave you here alone since you know...Hospitals and stuff..."

A knot formed in your stomach, thinking about Jimin, drenched in blood lying in an ambulance, fighting for his life. "This is all my fault." you whispered and shook your head, tears running down your face. "I should've just moved." You muttered, thinking of the moment where you stood completely frozen, about to get hit. Your brain had blacked out, you hadn't been able to move a single muscle.

The doctor patted your shoulder and gave Jia a list of the things you should take, before leaving you. "It's not your fault!" Yoongi shouted and looked at you sternly. "A fu**ing spotlight fell down, that's not your fault!"

"Now move your but, we have to get you home to rest. We don't want Jimin to be all angry at us for not making you rest when he wakes up, do we?"

He helped you to get up. Your trembling form barely able to stand up you put most of your weight on his shoulder while Taehyung supported you from the other side.

"Yoongi." you whispered.

"Mhm?"

"I need to see him."

He turned his eyes towards you, his gaze filled with worry. He exchanged a look with Taehyung and looked back at you. "He's in a hospital. A panic attack is the last thing you should have right now." he said softly, continuing to guide you through to the exit.

The stadium was nearly empty, it had been evacuated after the incident, the rest of the ceremony was postponed, it felt weird to be there nearly on your own. "Yoongi. I don't care. I have to be there."

He sighed but nodded in defeat. "You are so stubborn." he chuckled lightly but helped you getting in a car to drive to the hospital. When you arrived papparazis were already all over the place, securities barely holding them back at the entrance. "The entrance at the back" Taehyung said after reading a message on his phone. You rushed over, avoiding the press as well as you could. You managed to enter and huried your way through the corridors towards the waiting room where Namjoon and the others were already waiting.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Namjoon stood up eyeing you worriedly. The rest of Bangtan was sitting near him. They all looked completely devastated...

"How is he? Any news?" you asked, your weight supported by Yoongi's shoulder.

"His state is critical, he's currently in surgery." Jin answered softly, making your worries come true.

There you sat waiting for what felt like an eternity, in the waiting room of a hospital, waiting to hear from the person you loved. It just felt too familiar.

"Mom! Mom!"

"Don't worry! She will be fine."

You shook your head, trying to hold back the memories that were rushing back. "No no no." you covered your face with your hands, wiping the tears away that were silently making their way down to your neck.

"Dad. What if-"

"No what if. She will be fine." Arms encircling you in a tight hug, your head resting against your father's protecting chest.

Your body started to shake and you tried to calm yourself. Taehyung next to you started to get really worried. "Guys. She's shaking-" he mouthed and pulled you into a hug. You sobbed into his chest as the memories all rushed back.

"I'm sorry. It was too late. We couldn't save her."

"A loving mother, she will be dearly missed-"

"So your mother died huh?"

"So, where are your parents?" - "My dad's there." -"Where's your mother?"

Endless evenings, crying in your bed.

"Sorry"

"We couldn't save her."

Those words repeated in your head, like an endless loop.

"Taehyung." you sobbed, "I can't lose him. I can't lose another person I love." "We're all here with you. We won't leave you or Jimin alone. He'll be fine. I'm sure." Taehyung whispered against your hair, his voice broken, you could hear that he was crying too. He softly kissed your head, rocking you back and forth in his arms. Hoseok appeared next to you and hugged you both, a tired sad smile on his lips. "He'll make it through." he mumbled. Namjoon joined in on your hug, Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi standing up to join too. The maknae's state was probably the worst, his eyes red from crying, your heart hurt at the sight of him. Please, I don't want to know what would happen to Bangtan if-

"The family of Park Jimin?" a voice was heard and you all let go, staring at the nurse. Please please, please. I don't want to hear those words ever again. We couldn't save- You shook your head and stared at the nurse again. "Yes?" Namjoon said, his voice slightly shaking.

"He's now out of surgery. His state is stable." she said with a small smile.

You all exhaled in relief, hugging tightly again.

You sat next to his bed, your fingers enlaced with his, your head resting on your arms on the bed. Your eyes traced his form. He was peacefully lying there, his chest rising and falling lightly, his breath and heartbeat steady. A few scratches at the edge of his face, otherwise nothing was visible that could tell you that he wasn't just sleeping in his bed at the apartment. He looked so peaceful. Like an angel. You gently let your fingers caress his soft hair, playing with a strand before tenderly tugging it behind his ear. "You scared me so much Jimin." you whispered, taking your hand back. "Why would you do that. Just run, to push my stupid ass away." you smiled poorly. "I think they boys nearly had a heart attack." you said chuckling, caressing the back of his hand with your thumb. "Please wake up soon. We want our mochi back." you whispered.

The door to the room opened with a 'click' making you look up. Jia stood there with a small smile, "I got you some clothes to change." she said softly and you looked down at what you were wearing. Your stage outfit, dried blood all over it. Barefoot, your heels long gone. You nodded softly and stood up, slowly letting go of his hand. "I'll be right back." you mouthed, placing a kiss on his forehead before you went to take the bag Jia was handing you. "Thank you Jia." you smiled softly and hugged her tightly and went to the restrooms to change.

Coming back into his room, the boys were sitting around his bed. "Any changes?" you asked and they shook their heads. You sat down next to Jungkook, placing an arm around his shoulders. He smiled softly at that, tiredly laying his head on your shoulder. "This evening definitely didn't go like I had imagined." the others nodded to that, a soft smile lingering on their lips. "At least everybody is safe now." Jin smiled softly looking over at you and then back at Jimin. "How are you holding up? A concussion isn't funny business, you should've rested." he asked worriedly. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I just shouldn't move too quickly."

"You should really rest Y/N. It's been a long night." Namjoon said softly, looking at your weak form. Jungkook lifted his head up from your shoulder and nodded. "It's true." he mouthed.

Your eyelids were heavy, but you forced yourself to stay awake. "I should-"

"-go home and rest." Yoongi ended your sentence and appeared beside you. "I'll drive you home. Stop lying to yourself. You're barely able to stay awake." Knowing that you wouldn't be able to change their mind, you nodded tiredly and slowly stood up. "Okay. Okay. I'll go, but you call me immediately if anything changes." you said worriedly and they all nodded. "Of course."

You made your way around the bed and placed one last lingering kiss on Jimin's forehead, "I love you." you muttered against his hot skin and left, following Yoongi out of the room.

5 a.m - You were back at the hospital

You had slept 3 hours, after tossing around in your bed for what felt like an eternity, worrying about Jimin. You carefully opened the door to his room, trying to be as silent as possible, so you wouldn't wake Jungkook and Taehyung who were sleeping, their heads resting on the mattress at the end of the bed. The rest of the boys had gone back to the apartment, deciding to take turns at the hospital. Sitting down next to Jimin's bed you crossed your arms and tiredly laid your head on them. A yawn escaped your lips and your eyes traced the fine lines of his face. It didn't take long until your tiredness took over, lulling you into sweet slumber.

Jimin's view / 3rd person :

Slowly his eyes fluttered open, soft rays of sunshine tickling his nose. Looking around he saw Jungkook and Taehyung, slouching at the end of his bed, both fast asleep. Feeling soft skin against the palm of his hand, he looked to his side to discover her peacefully sleeping, her head resting on her arms, her hand enlaced with his. He smiled at her cute form and gently tugged a loose strand of hair away. She looked so beautiful asleep, like a fragile angel, coming to guard him. Soft rays of the morning sun gently lighted the white hospital room in golden light. It wasn't for nothing that this time of the day was called golden hour...

He gently caressed her hand, careful not to wake her. A silent 'click' noise made him look up to the door and he met Namjoon's soft gaze. "Hey." Jimin smiled.

"Gosh darn Jimin. All I get is: hey?" he asked with a smile, tears in his eyes as he quickly moved towards his friend, hugging him tightly. Jimin groaned in pain and Namjoon quickly stepped back with guilty eyes. "Sorry." he mouthed with a chuckle and they both grinned. "It's nice to see you too Joon."

"We should wake her up. She's going to be angry if we don't." The leader chuckled, pointing at you sleeping. "Just one more minute, she looks so peaceful." Jimin answered softly, gently stroking your hair. "You are so whipped."

Jimin grinned at that, "You notice that now? After I've thrown myself under a falling spotlight to save her?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Don't you ever scare us like that again." Namjoon said, his voice a little scolding, but still gentle. Jimin nodded lightly, his eyes not leaving you. "Is she okay?"

Namjoon nodded, "Yes, just a concussion and a few scratches from the metal pieces. Nothing too serious. It could've been far worse."

"I just can't believe how a spotlight could just fall down like that. It's all high-quality equipment and rather new. Everything was double, no, triple checked. This could've ended dramatically. Jimin. I don't know if you realize that, but you could've died. Y/N could've died. You were insanely lucky." Namjoon breathed out, looking at the couple in front of him.

Slowly she started to stir in her sleep, her eyes fluttering open when she felt Jimin's hand moving against hers.

"Good morning Sweet Cheeks."

Her head shot up at that, making her face scrunched in pain because of her concussion. She looked at him with wide eyes and practically threw herself on him. A giggle escaped his lips as he took her in his arms, ignoring the pain caused by his wounds. Slowly she backed off again, letting him lay back to rest. She pecked his lips and smiled weakly. "Yahh. Park Jimin! Don't ever do this again!" she scolded and he could see the tears in her eyes. "We were all so scared." she mumbled. After all of the commotion, Taehyung woke up too and violently pushed Jungkook to wake him up. "Taehyung-ah!" he groaned but stopped instantly as soon as he saw Jimin awake. They both smiled brightly and proceeded to hug the life out of him.

"Guys! I'm still wounded!" Jimin groaned through gritted teeth and the two boys backed off with a grin.

„I'll call the others" Namjoon stated and left the room to make the phone call, he came back quite quickly though. 

Y/N's view: 

"Ehm. You're needed outside." Namjoon said and looked at you with a confused expression. You slowly stood up, careful not to rush your movements because of your concussion. "Who is it?" you asked slightly worried. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 176 14
{ First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in ANPANMAN AWARDS } { First place in Solo Jung Hoseok category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { Second place in Sol...
2.1K 157 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
335K 14.9K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
613 147 50
His dark eyes smoldered dangerously, hugging the girl close to him. He glared at you, his rage immeasurable. "What is wrong with you?" The words hit...