Howl of Konoha (Naruto Fan-fi...

Av strawberrylover013

The Himura clan worships their deity; the great mountain dog (wolf) Okami. But the Himura clan sealed the dei... Mer

Blood and Hate
Becoming a Ninja
Team 7!!!
The bell test...
Mission: land of waves!
Training in the waves
Okamis warning and Zabuza's return
B ranked mission: cleared!
M-My house!!!! And the Chunin Exam
A series of Changes
The Chunin Exams first test
The Written Test....
Second Exam: Forest of Death
Stick Together
Backup has arrived!
Who are you..?
Moving on
Making up
Don't Listen
More Training...!?
First Match: Natsuki versus Kankuro
Naruto versus Neji
Shikamaru versus Temari
Egos Clash Gaara versus Sasuke
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I
Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II
The Monster Inside
Tears from the Sky and a Broken Wolf's Cry
Ghost from the Past
When Nighttime Falls
The Fifth Hokage
Mission at the beach!!
What's Under Your Mask!?!?
Remembering the Past
On Your Marks. Get Set. GO!
Halfway
The Calm Before the Storm
You cant trust an Uchiha
Starting a new life for Him
Until We Meet Again

A Snakes Poison

4.6K 197 21
Av strawberrylover013

••••••••••••••••••• (Natsukis POV) •••••••••••••••

'Sakura. Naruto. Sasuke. Hold on, I'm on my way!'

"Kanata, Daisuke, please go faster!" I pleaded. They grumbled and our speed increased. I had no idea I was flown so far away.

My body froze and my eyes widened. A strong scent of blood danced in the air. I know who's blood this was, I've tasted it. Sasuke!

"Kanata!" I screamed. He saw the look of desperation plastered on my face and our speed increased again. We were traveling so fast that not even the Sharingan could possibly keep up.

'Hold on guys I'm coming!!'

•••••••••••••• (To Sakura's POV)•••••••••••••

"Sasuke-kun! Are you alright.." I started to speak but Sasuke-kun slammed a hand over my mouth to silence me.

I stared at Sasuke-kun and he was shaking in fear. Blood continued to drip from the injury on his leg from the kunai he stabbed himself with. Thanks to that, we were able to get away from that creepy dude.

I studied his expression and he looked so confused, I have never seen him act like this.

I heard a hissing sound and through the corner of my eyes a huge snake had coiled it's way up the tree we were hiding in. I tried to warn Sasuke-kun but because of his hand, all that could be heard was muffles. I tugged on Sasuke-kun's sleeve and squirmed trying to get his attention. The snakes head was now right next to us and was about to attack. In one fast movement, I tore his hand away from my mouth.

"Sasuke-kun, a snake!" I exclaimed.

The snake launched itself at us but before it could eat us, we jumped away. I landed on a tree branch and watched the snake coil around another tree before launching itself at an airborne Sasuke-kun.

Sasuke-kun freaked out and threw a handful of shuriken at the snake, killing it.

"Way to go Sasuke-kun!" I cheered but stopped when I felt chakra coming from the dead snake.

The body of the snake started to crack and something emerged from it. I looked more closely and realised who it was. The guy from earlier was popping out of the giant snake corpse and wiggled his tongue around like he was imitating a snake himself.

In a split second, the man launched himself at a tree and coiled up it just like the snake did then launched towards a frozen Sasuke-kun.

But before the guy could make any contact with Sasuke-kun, kunai and shuriken slammed into the tree branch in front of the creepy ninja, making him stop dead in his tracks.

"Sorry Sasuke... I forgot the password!" I heard a goofy voice sound. I turned my head to where the voice came from and saw blonde hair and an orange jumpsuit.

"Naruto!" I cheered. Maybe now we can beat this guy!

"Naruto, you must have come here to show off by helping us, but don't get involved! Run! He's way above our level!" Sasuke-kun exclaimed.

I looked back over to Sasuke-kun, I don't get it. It's three against one we can handle this guy.

"Hehehe, looks like you defeated that big snake, Naruto-kun." The creepy ninja said.

"Hey hey hey! Looks like you were picking on the weak, eh?" Naruto taunted.

"Naruto don't make this worse than they already are, idiot!" I shouted.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan. Now that the great Uzumaki Naruto is here, I'll beat that creep to a pulp!" Naruto grinned. Idiot!

"Wait!" I turned my head towards Sasuke-kun as he dismissed his Sharingan. 'Sasuke-kun...'

Sasuke-kun pulled out the heaven scroll from his weapon pouch and threw it to the other ninja. "Please, take this and leave us in peace." He said.

"What!?" My eyes widened in shock.

"Hey Sasuke! What the hell are you doing? What are you trying to do by giving the enemy out scroll!?" Naruto screamed.

"You shut up!" Sasuke-kun snapped. I jumped a little and watched as he handed the scroll over. "Take it."

But before the scroll could be caught by the ninja, Naruto jumped from his perch and snatched the scroll. Naruto landed next to Sasuke-kun then punched him in the face.

Sasuke-kun flew a few meters before landing in a crouched position in another branch. "What the hell was that for!!!" Sasuke-kun exclaimed.

Naruto and Sasuke-kun started to argue. However the other ninja cut in.

"I guess I'll just have to kill you all to get the scroll." He said and rolled up his sleeve. There was a strange black marking that covered his forearm. The ninja bit his thumb and dragged it along the marking. Naruto charged at the man and drew out a kunai. The man formed hand signs and summoned a giant snake followed by a huge gust of wind that causes Naruto to fly backwards.

"Naruto, look out!" I screamed and watched as the snake did a body slam onto Naruto. However Naruto dodged in the nick of time. Naruto landed on a tree branch in a squatting position. He was panting heavily trying to get oxygen into his lungs but the snake sent it's tail down towards Naruto. The tail connected with the tree and smashed it causing Naruto to fall from the canopy. His back hit the trunk of another tree and he coughed up a bit of blood. The snake swiped him with it's tail again resulting in the same thing.

Naruto fell again and was about to be eaten by the giant snake when he did a flip in the air and punched the snake in the nose. The snake backed off but Naruto lunged at it again and started to throw punches at it.

"Naruto's gone beserk..." I muttered under my breath. "Why is he so strong?"

Out of nowhere, Naruto was engulfed in flames and thrown back.

The snake then turned towards Sasuke-kun and charged.

"Sasuke-kun!" I screamed.

Everything started moving in slow motion. Sasuke-kun stood there motionless as the snake advance on him, jaws opened wide. However, Naruto got in the way and stopped the snake, Naruto's kunai imbedded in it's nose.

"Hey... are you hurt.... scaredy cat...? " Naruto said in between forced breaths.

My jaw was hanging at what I was seeing. Naruto's eyes were red with black slits instead of blue.

"This idiot and coward I see isn't the Sasuke I know." Naruto glared a Sasuke-kun.

My eyes widened when the snake man's long tongue coiled around Naruto's chest and lifted him up so he was now suspended in the air. Naruto started to thrash around and curse at the man.

The man formed a hand sign and purple flames ignited his finger tips. He pulled Naruto closer to himself and lifted up Naruto's shirt. The snake man then slammed his fingers into Naruto's gut causing Naruto to splatter.

"Sasuke-kun! Please help Naruto!" I called out to Sasuke-kun but he was frozen in place like me. I looked back over to Naruto and saw him now unconscious. The man took the scroll from Naruto's weapon pouch and threw him away like baggage.

I pulled out a kunai and threw it at Naruto and pinned him to a tree by his shirt before he could fall to his death. I turned around to where Sasuke-kun was and yelled at him, "What's wrong, Sasuke-kun!?"

I have never yelled at Sasuke-kun before but right now he needed to be told off. "Naruto is different from you Sasuke-kun. He might be dumber and a nuisance but at least he's not a coward!!!" I scream. Tears leaked out of my eyes. I hate talking to him like this. I don't want him to hate me. How does Natsuki do it? That's it!

"What would Natsuki say to you if she saw you like this?" I said.

Sasuke-kun's eyes widened at what I said. Of course they did. He loves her doesn't he. I felt a pang in my chest and more tears spill from my eyes.

"Do you think she would want to see you like this? What do you think she'd say? Or do?" I choked out.

"No!" Sasuke-kun snapped. I looked back to him and his eyes were now red. He activated the Sharingan.

"Sasuke-kun" I smiled in relief. He's back to himself again.

The snake disappeared in a huge cloud of smoke so I couldn't see where anyone was. When the smoke cleared Sasuke- kun and the other ninja were already fighting. Punches, kicks, jutsus and weapons were thrown at each other in an intense battle. They were moving so fast that it was hard to keep up with them.

They were neck and neck until Sasuke-kun pinned him to a tree using wires and sent a giant fireball and smoked the ninja.

I jumped down to where Sasuke-kun was and cheered, "Sasuke-kun, you did it!"

He was panting really hard and I got worried. "Are you alright? Get a hold of yourself."

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my body and I fell to my knees frozen. Both me and Sasuke-kun couldn't move.

"I'm amazed that such a young Uchiha can use the Sharingan so well. You live up to the name 'Uchiha'." The man's voice sounded but the more he talked, the more it changed to a different voice.

"I want you after all." The snaky voice said. I looked up to the man to see him peeling off his face and a different person was seen underneath. It reminded me of a snake shedding it's skin.

"Who are you!" Sasuke-kun managed to choke out.

"My name is Orochimaru. If you wish to see me again, get through this exam as if your life deepened on it." Orochimaru said while burning our scroll. "In other words, you'll have to defeat my subordinates; the three sound ninja."

"What nonsense are you chattering about?" I demanded. "We never want to see your face any more!"

Orochimaru did a hand sign and stretched out his neck and went for Sasuke-kun and bit Sasuke-kun in the neck.

"Sasuke-kun!" I exclaimed. Orochimaru retracted his neck and Sasuke-kun cried out in pain.

"Sasuke-kun..! What the hell did you do to him!" I growled.

"A farewell present. He will come seeking for me, he will seek me for power." Orochimaru said a disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

After Orochimaru left, Sasuke-kun started to scream in pain. I have no idea how long he screamed for but he eventually passed out.

'What do I do now?' I thought.

===============================

Hey guys

So here's my second update for today. Sorry if it's long, I got I little carried away but you should be fine XD

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

52.6K 861 18
Y/n Senju is the daughter of the two great Legendary Sanin, Tsunade and Orochimaru (an accident of course). She is hated by her mother and loved by h...
911K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
186K 6K 32
A few months after the attack of the nine-tailed fox, in another village far away, was a small but powerful clan. The Kimura clan. A little girl of t...