One Night Stand » L.S.

By heartfullofharry

Harry's a teacher, Louis works at Buzzfeed, and they're having a baby More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
not an update sowwy
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue [1/3]
Epilogue [2/3]
Epilogue [3/3]

19

9.8K 430 76
By heartfullofharry

Louis and Ozzy's cover of Wonderwall is interrupted by his mobile going off from his pocket.

Louis pauses the music, causing Ozzy to huff and lay down on the kitchen floor, and takes his phone out to see it's Freddie from Buzzfeed. Which, why would she be calling him? He doesn't know. But, he picks up.

"'Ello?" He greets, sitting down on the kitchen floor next to Ozzy and scratching the dog's head.

"Louis, what's up? Listen, me and the girls have a proposal for you."

"Hi, Louis!" He hears someone else yell in the background, but he can't tell who.

"Um, yeah, what's up?" He asks, looking over to Ozzy and cocking his eyebrow. Ozzy just looks up at him, waiting for Louis to scratch his head again.

"We want to throw Harry a baby shower as a video," Freddie explains, and Louis' eyebrows shoot to his hairline. "Preferably a surprise baby shower. We're heading over to the UK office in a few weeks, so we figured it'd be fun!"

"Wow," Louis grins. "I mean, yeah, sure. I work every week day except Fridays."

"Sweet! We'll see you in a few weeks!"

Harry: Hey, are you busy today?

Louis: if you count eating crisps and watching drag queens as busy

Louis: what's up love??

Harry: First, we're watching Rupaul's Drag Races together sometime.

Harry: Second, I forgot a lunch today, and I feel horrible for bothering you, but do you think you can bring something to the school for me?

Louis: course i can, harold

Louis: what's today's craving??

Harry: You're the best.

Harry: Ham and cheese sandwich with a side of crisps. Unless there's something easier.

Louis: that's perfect i'll be there soon

Harry: Thanks :)

Louis shows up to the primary school maybe a little more dressed up than usual. He counts anything that's not joggers as dressed up, okay?

He walks into the classroom the secretary directed him towards to find Harry sitting in a chair obviously meant for very small children, stickers on his face and his belly as the kids around him color and put stickers onto paper.

Louis knocks on the open door, and Harry looks up and grins. "Hiii," He greets, slowly standing up from the tiny chair as to not bump his belly on the table. Louis takes a step into the room, Harry's food in hand, and grins adoringly while Harry walks over to him.

"'Ello, love," Louis hands the white paper bag over to Harry. "Ham and cheese with crisps on the side."

"Thanks, Lou," Harry smiles, leaning forward and pecking Louis' cheek gratefully. Louis can immediately feel his face become hot as he slowly reaches up and presses his fingertips to the spot Harry's lips had been, a goofy smile growing on his lips. Harry giggles at his reaction, their little moment interrupted when one of the children walks up to Harry.

"'Scuse me?" A tiny girl with blonde hair squeaks. Harry looks down and smiles warmly at the little girl.

"What's up, Kayla?" He asks.

"I-I found 'nother sticker for your belly," Kayla says, holding the yellow heart up so Harry could see. "A-Alex didn't like it, but yellow's my favourite colour."

Harry beams. "'S okay if Alex doesn't like yellow, but I like yellow, and the baby likes yellow."

Kayla grins sheepishly before standing on her tiptoes and putting the sticker on Harry's bump. Harry thanks her, not being able to help it when a giggle escapes his mouth, and her grin widens before she toddles away.

Harry turns back to Louis, who's face is soft, and says, "Alex only doesn't like yellow because Kayla likes yellow, so."

"Ah," Louis nods, eyes shifting down to Harry's bump, the yellow heart sticker among many others. "Looks good on you, Bev."

Harry's cheeks are rosy as he laughs, shaking his head. "Think yellow's her colour already?"

"Oh, defo," Louis nods, smiling as Harry laughs again. "Look at her, she's working it right now!"

Harry looks down at his bump again, covered by his lavender sweater and the stickers from his kids. "Yeah, suppose you're right," Harry grins.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" Louis asks, crossing his arms. "'Ve got Rupaul and gelato at my house, was thinking we could hang out."

"I'd love to," Harry nods. "I'll have to stop at home first, though. I need-Jacob, don't stand on your seat, please-some comfier trousers."

Louis furrows his eyebrows. "You're wearing maternity trousers."

"They're not comfy," Harry huffs, lips stuck in a pout. "I just wanna put on my joggers and take a nap, I'm so tired."

Louis sticks his bottom lip outward and cocks his head to the side. "M sorry, love. How about you take a quick nap before we hang out?"

"No, 's not like I'll get comfortable enough anyways," Harry sighs, but he's grinning. "'S okay, though, sometimes she sleeps when I do."

"Sometimes?" Louis questions, and it's then he notices the bags under Harry's eyes. Harry nods weakly, and Louis frowns. "Harry, babe, you look tired."

"No, no, I'm okay," Harry assures, and before he can say anything else, the lunch bell rings. "I, uh, have to walk them down to the lunchroom."

"Oh, yeah, I was about to head out anyways," Louis gives Harry a small smile. "See you later?"

"Definitely," Harry grins, and by then his kids are all in a line by the door. Harry walks to the front of the line and brings his finger up to his lips before leading the little children out of the classroom.

Harry's eyes are on the screen as Jiggly Caliente talks about her loss. His container of vanilla gelato is resting on his belly as he spoons it into his mouth, his feet in Louis' lap while Louis eats his own caramel cookie gelato.

Harry's eyelids are drooping, the stickers still on his sweater as he slowly spoons his gelato into his mouth. Louis looks over at him and frowns sympathetically. "Do you want to take a nap, H?"

"Hm?" Harry slowly turns his head over to Louis before shaking his head. "No, no, 'm okay. Just a little drowsy."

"Please take a nap, love," Louis says softly, and Harry's face softens. "You look so tired, I feel horrible."

Harry sighs softly, setting his gelato down on top of a coaster on Louis' coffee table. "Okay, Lou," He says quietly, rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want to use my bed?" Louis asks. "You've got some back problems, yeah?"

"I'm okay here," Harry assures, but Louis shakes his head. He sets his gelato down as well, pausing the telly and standing up to help Harry up.

"No, H, lets get you upstairs," Louis says gently, helping Harry off the couch as Harry smiles wearily. "You don't have to be scared to ask for things like this, H."

"'M sorry," Harry murmurs sleepily as Louis helps him up the stairs. "I just don't like to be a burden."

"Oh, hush," Louis tsks. "You are not."

Louis leads Harry to his bedroom, helping him sit down on the bed.  "Lou?" Harry asks softly, and Louis raises his eyebrows. Harry looks down shyly. "C-Can you stay with me? Please?"

Louis' face softens. "Yeah, sure, I'm down for a nap," He chuckles. Harry smiles gratefully, letting Louis help him lay down before he crawls onto the bed.

"You're the best," Harry slurs sleepily, wrapping a hand around his tummy as his head hits the pillow. Louis just smiles, laying down next to him and pulling the covers over the both of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 18 18
lou has been volunteering at the hospital his mum works at since he was 5 he met harry styles there a very beautiful boy harry then leaves the hospit...
700K 28.7K 26
❝Marry me.❞ ❝What?❞
111K 5.8K 44
Harry attends a Christian school with new teacher, Louis Tomlinson. Everything seemed to go by smoothly until Harry realizes that he has created a cr...
25K 314 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!