Chase Me

Autorstwa LencySlamet

Amari Vasilios, the CEO of a rapidly growing Advertising Company in California, experienced a heartbreak from... Więcej

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
"Muse" P U B L I S H E D

Little note to my readers

23.4K 296 23
Autorstwa LencySlamet

Hello, you!

I know most of you just skip the author's note and go straight to the story, but I just want to say THANK YOU for giving this book a chance.

I would love and appreciate it if you can put this book in your library or reading list, so you don't have to miss any updates. Votes & comments are an inspiration to me. I love to read what you guys think about the characters, the plot, etc. Criticism is also appreciated, but please don't be rude :')

If you don't like this book, please move on to another book. There are plenty of other books on Wattpad that you will surely like.

Read the story of Amari Vasilios and Zane Shaw in 'Chase me'

Cover made by _RomanceQueen_

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

275K 7.9K 29
Your fourth year at Hogwarts welcomes new schools and new problems.
85.9K 2.2K 29
" I hate you.." I said looking straight into his eyes with anger and hurt in my heart. I felt his warm breath on my face Standing at such close prox...
1.3K 79 22
Pregnant with her boyfriend's child, a woman is abandoned, but they reunite years later, uncovering hidden secrets. WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...