♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger

4.1K 200 43
By Puripuriko

Yuuki had slept for four days straight and she's ready to wake up. She must have been really exhausted and tired out. She weakly lifted her hand up to her view to see it was a normal human hand that belonged to a girl, no longer a paw with sharp nails. She looked to her side to see Midoriya was there. He was putting a vase by the draws. Did Yaoyorozu create a place for everyone to rest up?

"De...ku..."

"Yuuki-san! You're awake!" Midoriya placed a plate of grilled fish and edible berries by the side. He poured a glass of water and brought it to her lips to drink. "Drink slowly. Are you okay?"

"A little tired." Yuuki answered him when she finished. She tried to sit up but she needed his help to do so. 

"Yuuki-san, I'm glad you are okay." 

"Hm. Thank you, Deku." 

Midoriya looked at her with surprise. 

"Deku?"

"You used to call me Midoriya. When did you start calling me Deku?" 

Yuuki blinked and she could remember something. She remembered there was a time when a little boy told her about someone called Deku...

"You see this loser? This is Deku. He is a nerd. If you see him, you have to bite him, okay?" Young Bakugou was teaching something useless to the honey badger through a photo of Midoriya. He liked bullying the latter so he wanted his own pet to join in too. 

She just looked at the photo and snorted, not giving a shit.

"I...I remembered it. I remember it somehow. You're Deku." 

"Yuuki-san, I've heard about it over the radio. You're..." 

"I know. I...was a honey badger from your world and was brought to this world to play this game of hunting. I also know I hold the highest score of 10,000,000." This would explain why she's sought out by so many players, both heroes and villains; killing her in a successful hunt will mean they have proven themselves to be the strongest in this world. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you all about this at first." 

"You have a reason to hide it. I'd like to think you have a legit reason to do so." Midoriya did not believe Yuuki hid this fact from everyone out of maliciousness. When she was asleep, he stated his opinions to everyone and he managed to convince the others to continue to believe in her because she must have hid things about herself for a reason.

Yuuki gave him a lonely smile, "Would you make friends with someone who says they have killed a lot of people?" Yuuki looked at her own hand, a hand of a human's, not a paw. She didn't know what to say because she's told this body didn't belong to her to start with. Then was it okay for her to be 'Yuuki'? Now that she think about it, what makes her 'Yuuki'?

Midoriya could see that she was lost in thought. He could tell she was thinking about what the crazy doctor told her. He didn't hesitate and he held her hands with both of his. "Yuuki-san, look at me." When she looked at him, he continued his words. "I believe in you. I don't think it's right to judge you for what you've done, but I believe if the circumstances were different, you wouldn't have had to kill to survive. You can still turn around." Midoriya didn't believe she was the type to kill for the thrill. She was forced to do this, forced to spill blood for the sake of survival. She turned a blind eye to right and wrong because there's no in between when her own life was at stake. It's so easy to judge her, but will people be the same if they were forced into her position for many years?

"Can I though? I only know how to hunt. I don't know how to live in your world..." Even if she could turn it around, then what? What kind of future will she have? If she stayed here, she knew how to survive it. But the other...she didn't know how. 

"I suppose this feeling would be the same as moving from one country to another." This was the closest example he could make use of. "Even so, I believe you will do just fine in our world." 

"You think so?" 

"Of course!" Midoriya held her hand a little tighter, "That's why, please don't believe nothing could change for you." His whole world was able to change. That's why he's not allowing her to feel nothing will change for the better. 

Yuuki smiled and she at her other hand that was on her lap. "I'll think about it, Deku." Yuuki rubbed her eyes.

"Are you crying?" 

"No, it's raining." 

Midoriya knew she was lying. But it's an okay lie. "The weather isn't so great, huh?" If he could get her to come back to their world and start anew, that will be great.

After eating a good meal, the other members of Class 1-A came to visit her and see how she was doing. Recovery Girl did tell them to give her time to rest on her own, but they just had to come and see her. 

"It's crazy! Your hair suddenly got so long! Everything on you was pure white!" Mina said to her, "Are you really okay?" 

"Yeah. I really am okay."

"You uh...don't have anything against me, right?" Sero asked, still remembering the way she looked at him as if to say he was next in line to die from her killing bite. 

"I really don't remember, sorry about that." Yuuki apologized to Sero, "I really don't have a reason to kill you." 

"Thank god! I didn't know what to do if you decided to come to me for the kill!" Sero's words made everyone laugh. 

"I was so worried about you, Yuuki-san. Everyone was telling me about your transformation and I still can't believe it. Because she had fainted for the whole duration, Yaoyorozu was unable to see Yuuki's transformation to he Lone Wolf. She had only heard from what everyone else was saying. "You can't control it, you need to be extra careful before going to that transformation." 

"Yes, yes." She then remembered something. "Where's Jirou?!" 

"Yeah?" Jirou heard her name being called. She looked good and well. 

Yuuki smiled at her in relief. She's so glad she was fine. "Is your...is your back okay?" 

Jirou smiled and she pat her head. "Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you so angry that you transformed. My back is okay, Recovery Girl said there's no scarring, she did well." She blushed a little, "And thank you for sticking up for me, Yuuki. I can't believe you fought that doctor all on your own."

Yuuki wagged her tail upon being petted on the head. 

"Woah! It's soft!" Jirou found her very adorable again! 

Just as she thought, she liked being with people around the same age as herself.

"And I hate to say this, but Kaminari was the one who made you snap out of it." 

"I do remember that part. Where is he?" 

Kaminari was a little embarrassed but he came over to her anyway. He had a honey flavored candy in his hold. "This time, I can welcome you back to us properly." 

Yuuki smiled and she took the candy from him. "Thank you~." 

At some point, Yaoyorozu told the boys to leave the girls alone because they were all going to have a bath. It was a girls only time and she'd appreciate it if no one came to disturb them. 

"Ah! I said I can wash myself!" Yuuki could be heard protesting against something. 

"Don't be shy, Yuuki-san, we're all girls." Yaoyorozu said to her. 

"That's not the point! I can clean myself!" 

"You're hurt! I'll wash your back for you." Yaoyorozu was just like an older sister who will always dote on her little sister.

"Ah! No! Don't scrub me like that! Eek!" 

"What's with the monkey noise?" Uraraka asked, "You're a honey badger, aren't you?" 

"Ah! You can't escape!" Yaoyorozu shouted at her when she tried to escape in nude. 

Mina created a very weak acid and she threw it in front of Yuuki's path to make her slip. Before Yuuki slipped, Tsuyu whipped her tongue out and she managed to snatch the honey badger back to the hot water. "Yuuki-chan, you need to wash your hair. Please behave and don't run." 

"I got shampoo and conditioner all ready!" Yaoyorozu sounded like she was having so much fun. She had no idea that her happy and bouncy voice were making the boys with impure hearts blush. "Where do you think you're going? You can't escape that easily~!" 

"And don't run away naked! What if that pervert Mineta is around?" Jirou reminded her, "You need to take care not to let the boys see your body!" 

"That's right! It's no good if the boys could see!" The invisible girl said. You really weren't able to see her when she's bathing, but because she had a towel resting on top of her head, she was sort of visible.

"But Tooru! You're invisible! Boys can't see you even if you really are naked!" Yuuki argued back.

It's not that Yuuki doesn't like being with the girls, she's not used to it. She's not used to bathing with them or letting them wash her because she would usually do these things for herself. 

Once she was done bathing and drying herself, Yaoyorozu created pajamas for her and a battery powered hair dryer to dry her hair for her. Yaoyorozu also created a hairbrush so she could brush Yuuki's white hair. 

Yuuki was blushing, she felt a little shy and embarrassed being pampered like this. 

"What's wrong?" 

"It feels nice, but I feel weird. I've never had someone brush my hair for me like this before. Usually I just run my fingers through my hair and try not to pull too much out." 

Yaoyorozu smiled gently, "Then why not give it a chance and try a lot of new things?" 

Yuuki gently moved her head back so she looked at Yaoyorozu from an upside down point of view. "I told Deku I will think about it." 

"That's great!" Yaoyorozu gently touched her shoulders, "I was so worried when I heard you will not come with us when we find our way out!" 

"Wait, I never said I will go-" 

"Leave all of our world's teaching to me! By the end of studying with me, you will know just how our world work!" 

"Wait, Momo-" 

"Oh, I can't wait! First I have to teach you etiquette, basic school subjects, and history! There's so much to learn about! Which do you want to learn about first?" 

She found it hard to say anything against Momo because she looked so happy about it. Was it just Yuuki or was Momo looking more excited about it than anyone else? 

"I'm sorry, Yuuki-san. It's just spending such short time with you, I end up treating you like a little sister." 

"Sister?" 

"Yes. I'm an only child at home, and I hardly have time to play with kids of my age when I was a little girl." 

"Oh." 

"And just knowing what you have to go through, I thought somebody have to play the big sister role and try to understand you. Even if no one understands you, know that I can be the big sister whom you can rely on." Yaoyorozu said that while petting her head. 

Yuuki didn't know what to say. Now that she think back she did have someone who played an older brother role for her. But she couldn't remember how they separated. Kuon...what happened to him? Where did he go? Why did he leave Yuuki all alone? 

Yuuki turned herself to her side and she leaned against Yaoyorozu. She felt like getting some comfort and Yaoyorozu did say something about relying on her too. 

Yaoyorozu smiled and she stroked Yuuki's head. "There, there. It's okay."

Sometimes, everyone needed someone to tell them that they believe in them and it's okay... 

...

Yuuki woke up in the middle of the night. She felt a little hungry and she decided to walk around the forest to see if there was a bee hive for her to scavenge for honey. She will probably be scolded for her, but oh well; she couldn't get in trouble if she's not caught, right? 

"Eh?" She looked to her left.

"Huh?" Bakugou looked to his right to see Yuuki. What was he doing against a tree anyway? 

Yuuki looked down and she saw Bakugou was peeing against the tree. Oh! He's just here for a toilet break! 

"Don't look, you stinky animal!" Bakugou shot an explosion her way, but she dodged it in time. The others must have heard the explosion, but because they have his explosion's sound effect so many times, they could sleep through it with ease. 

"I didn't mean to look!" 

"Tch! Is there something wrong with your head?!" 

"Geez, why are you more embarrassed than I am? You're just peeing, everybody does that. I do it too if I feel like it." 

"Shut up! Go away!" 

Yuuki pouted and she walked on. 

"Oi!" 

"What now?" Yuuki looked over her shoulder to see he was wearing his pants again. 

"Why are you going that way?" 

Yuuki smiled, "I'm going to look for a bee hive." She touched her cheeks and she wagged her tail, "Honey is best when eaten fresh! Ooh! Ooh! If I am lucky, I can eat a couple of their larvae too!" 

"Idiot. Is life too long for you that you have to shorten it?" 

"It's okay, I'm used to it." She was about to walk again, but she felt Bakugou hugging her from behind. Bakugou grasped onto the front of her pajama shirt, not wanting to let go. "Bakugou?"

"Fuck...dammit...!" He sounded so angry. Was he angry at her? What was he angry at? "Why is it that idiot face?!" 

'Is he talking about Kaminari? What did he do to annoy Bakugou?'

"I wanted to be the one to rescue you. I wanted to be the one to save you with my own two hands...! There's no meaning unless I do it!" 

"You don't have to-"

"I have to!" In his memories, memories of him and his pet flashed by. His right hand touched the top of her head and he stroked it just like how he used to. "I wanted to be the one to bring you back. I stopped searching for you." He was angry. If he had tried harder and harder just to find her, she wouldn't end up here. She wouldn't have ended up in some twisted experiment, become a Quirk, and become who she was now. "Hey, how much do you remember?" 

Yuuki blinked a couple of times but she closed her eyes and she touched his forearm with her hands. "Bits and pieces. It feels weird though, I have the memories, but they feel like someone else's memories instead." 

"Huh? The fuck does that mean?" 

"Like, you have your memories and also someone else's. If you have Todoroki's memories along with yours." 

"Huh?! I hate that guy and the example!" 

"Hehe~, sorry." 

"Then...you're..."

"Bakugou, I'm sorry." She apologized to him because she's Yuuki but at the same time she's not the Yuuki he had been looking for this whole time. She's just a retainer who held his pet's memories in her. Maybe his pet's memories became a part of hers when she received the honey badger Quirk. She may have the memories, but she's not the true owner of it. 

Bakugou didn't let go. He just rest his forehead against her shoulder and stood with her within the night. The only thing they could hear were the rustling of the trees as it swayed in the soft wind.

Yuuki gently took hold of the hand that touched the top of her head. She looked at it and she smiled. "It's much bigger than the one from the memories." 

"Idiot, I grew up." 

Yuuki giggled at his words. She gently pressed his hand so his palm was resting against her beating heart. She gently pressed her head against his, "You know? The honey badger's memories are always happy ones. You made her happy, Bakugou. I think if she could say anything to you, it'd be a thank you." 

Bakugou didn't see it that way at all. All this time, he thought it was his fault for not trying hard enough. And then meeting Yuuki here, he had a sinking feeling that it's because he stopped pursuing after traces of her that she suffered. He thought he could erase the guilt by being the one to rescue her, but Kaminari took away his chance for redemption. But right now, she's telling him that his pet was happy? Was this enough? Was this enough though?

Bakugou turned her to her side so he could look at her in the face. It'd make sense for her to look like this if a honey badger were to take up a human form. 

Yuuki smiled at him and she turned herself fully so she's now facing him. She stood on her toes so she could give his lips a small lick. 

Bakugou's eyes were clearly in shock. Does this count as his first kiss being taken?! What just happened?! "Y-you..." 

"Your pet can't say it so I will say it for her. 'Thank you for searching for me! I'm okay now, I'm still living on!'" Even if she had memories that did not belong to her, she will carry it with her and live on. She's going to keep living as long as she's still breathing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
53.1K 1.7K 22
Izumi had passed the professional hero licence exam and she's on her way in becoming a hero. She's one step closer to fulfilling great promise! But w...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
8.5K 422 31
"If only we met first, Michiyo...I also want to be your Hero!" In another world, his wish to be her hero can't be answered because it was a wish tha...