The Art Of Seduction(Slowly E...

Von No_Limitations

I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew w... Mehr

Those Blue Eyes (Chappy 2)
A Whole New World (Chap. 3)
Mr. Player (Capitulo 4)
Blast From The Past (C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5)
Major Writer's Block :P
Playing the field (C-H-A-P-T-E-R 6)
Teaser... (Numero Siete)
The Blame Game (CHAPTER 8)
His side... (9)
One Last Kiss (TEN!!!!)
Kissin U (Gooooo 11!!!!)
It's not a party, just a friendly get together! (C H A P T E R 1 2)
The Plan (Thirteen)
Date Night!!! (4Teen)
Catching Feelings... (one-five)
Short & Simple (6 + 10)
Beach Retreat (Chapter 17)
Island Breeze (Part 18 Mon)
Being Trapped Isn't That Bad (1+9=19)
you're not gonna believe this
Swallow your pride (The big 20)
Party Fail (Twenty-1)
Secrets Revealed (Terrible 22s)
Response to a Kiss (23)
Love & Other Problems
Spontaneous Generation (Twenty_Five)
G.N.O. (26)
The Revalation Chapter... (Twenty-7)
The coffee Chronicles (@* 28)
Meeting The Family! (t W e N t Y n I n E)
~Fall~ CCHHAAPTTEERR 30!!
GAHHHHHHH
Letter Me Good (Th!rty 0n3)
Butterfly Troubles (Dirty bit... 32)
That was then, This is now. (Zirty-Zee)
The Aftermath (34)
35- Dreams of Reality
PERFECT- Thwirty Twix
Internal Desires: 37
Surprise Surprise
Sugar, Spice, & Everything Nice _39_
Alive. The big 40!!!
Epilouge

The Art Of Seduction

65.9K 605 81
Von No_Limitations

Pic is of Ryan----->>>>>>

        I glanced over at the guy who had his arm draped over my shoulder. His golden brown hair stopped right above his green eyes which were glued to the pointless action movie he suggested we watch earlier. I was seriously regretting my previous decision to go on this date with him. I had only said yes because he thought he'd get something out of me by buying me the cutest pair of sandals ever. Sadly, I ended up agreeing to his date, and now I'm extremely bored.

        I pulled his arm from around my shoulder and placed it on his lap. In return he gave me a confused look and I knew I needed to improvise. "Look John-"

        "John?" he queried. "My name's Logan."

        I dismissed my slip up with a wave of the hand and continued on. "Listen Logan, tonight was really fun and all, but I'm tired and it's past my curfew so I need to get home. I'll call you okay?" Without giving him a chance to respond, I pecked him on the cheek, grabbed my purse, and bolted out the door.

        I unlocked the door to my 2011 Lincoln and easily glided in. It was a little past 12 and I knew I was in deep shit when I got home so I took my time getting there. Maybe it was wrong of me to tell Jeremy I was going to call him back when I really wasn't. That was his name right, or was it Richard?

        I was lost in my thoughts so the ride home seemed to be impossibly short. Luckily when I got home all the lights were off so as long as I kept quiet I wouldn't have to face my dad's wrath. I pushed the front door open gently and let out a sigh of relief as it didn't creak. I closed it with just as much ease and had the same amount of luck.

        I felt like I was on top of the world as I walked up the steps with no worries. Just as I was about halfway up the stairs, the lights flickered on and my dad cleared his throat. I mentally slapped myself before turning to face him.

        "Well Rose, do you know what time it is?" My dad asked through clenched teeth. I could tell by his stiff disposition that the anger in his body was just waiting to break through.

        "Um...late?" I inquired.

        My dad almost boiled over with anger at that exact moment, but somehow he was able to control himself. "It's 12:45 to be exact. Where were you? Do you know how irresponsible it is to stay out past curfew? And on a school night! I don't know what has gotten into you."

        Logan! That was his name. Was it wrong of me to lie to Logan and tell him that I would call him when I was completely sure that I'd never call him a day in my life.

        "Are you even listening to me?" My dad yelled furiously. "See this is what I'm talking about. Honestly Rose, what happened to you? I keep getting calls from your teacher's saying your grades are dropping. I just can't understand it." he let out a sigh and shook his head. "I've talked to your mom and we both think it would be for the best if you stayed with her for your senior year."

        "What?" I asked in disbelief. "It's my senior year. That is completely unreasonable!"

        "Unreasonable? What am I supposed to do Rose? I don't have many options here. Ever since-"

        "Don't even go there." I interjected. "That has nothing to do with the way I am. I'm like this because I chose to be."

        "Then what happened to my innocent little girl?"

        I plastered an empty smile onto my face and blinked away tears from the unwanted memories. "She grew up and saw what the world was really all about."

        Both of us were too tense to finish the conversation so I turned away and walked to my room. As soon as my bedroom lock was secure I threw my face into my pillow and let the tears flow. Not only had I got in to a terrible fight with my dad, he had the nerve to bring up something that we'd promised we'd never speak of again.

        I'll be the first to admit that it was a big part of why I changed, but when I told my dad that I'd grown up and seen the world as it really was, I was telling the truth. The truth, is that life is a giant contradiction. They tell you that you can grow up and be whatever you want and the truth is if you're a woman, or a certain race, or religion, or have an out of the norm sexual preference, people will try and stop you from doing what you want and they will discriminate like it's nobody's business.

        All you can do is sit back and watch, all the while somebody is waving around exactly what you can't have. The fact of the matter is life sucks, and then you die. So in order to keep myself entertained I refuse to mope. I'll make the most out of this move, and I'll get in a few goodbyes before I leave.

        I sat up on the bed and wiped my tears away. I need to stop being completely pathetic. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Ryan's number. He answered after two rings and I smiled.

       "Come get me out of this hell hole."

        I could feel Ryan's smirk penetrating through the phone. "I'll be there in 10."

        Ryan and I were really close. He was actually one of my flings in the past, but we ended up deciding to just be friends. And that's what we were. I just wanted to spend some time with him if I had to leave. He was the only person worth saying goodbye to.

        Ten minutes passed and I got a text from Ryan saying he was outside. I quietly climbed out of my window and onto the tree that rested beneath it. Once I was a safe distance to the ground I jumped off the tree and made it to Ryan's car. If I only live once then why not make the most of it?

~1 week later~

        I looked around the busy airport in search of my mother and her new hubby. I have to admit I was kind of nervous about seeing them. The last time I saw them in person was a few months ago in Maui for their wedding. She married a man named Tom and he was cool, I guess. He was the CEO at some big company or whatever. He's still completely irrelevant to me, despite his generosity.

         "Rosalie!" A high pitched voice called.

         I turned in the direction of the voice and wasn't surprised to see my mom waving her hand in the air repeatedly. Tom was standing beside her with his arm draped over her shoulder. He had a happy smile on his face but he was nowhere near as enthusiastic as my mom.

        "Mom." I smiled as I reached her. She swooped me into a tight bear hug and started cooing in my ear.

        "I missed you so much sweetie! We have so much to catch up on. I can't wait to show you all around the city and for you to go to school."

         "Clarissa dear, calm down. I'm sure Rose is extremely jet-lagged, and she wants a few hours of sleep." Tom said to my mom.

         My mom pouted at Tom and I let out a chuckle. Maybe this move wasn't as bad as I thought.

         The ride to Tom's house was long and boring. My mom unconsciously rambled about Los Angles and how wonderful it was to live here. I'm From Michigan, so the idea of sandy beaches and tall palm trees isn't my idea of grace. I liked the cold, misty air of winter. When the ground is covered in snow, and your breath is visible in the air is when it's the prettiest to me.

         Somehow we managed to live through my mom's incessant talking, and we made it to Tom's house. He lived in a really upscale neighborhood. All of the houses were at least 6 bedrooms, including Tom's. The front yard was very well taken care of and it looked like his lawn came out of a Modern Living magazine.

         The perimeter was covered by a white picket fence, and some magnolias grew around the outside of the fence. The pavement to his front door was made out of beautifully carved blocks, and there was a small pond in the middle of the lawn. He had nicely trimmed rose bushes that sat on the side of the house as well.

         The interior design was just as upscale. He had wood of the finest Mahogany on every inch of the floor, and he even had an all-white grand Piano sitting in his living room. The caramel colored walls were covered with pictures of Him and my mom. A few were of my childhood years. He had the spiral stairs that you only see in movies, and I thought that was pretty impressive too.

         My mom led me up to my room and I was shocked that it wasn't heavily decorated like the rest of the house.

         "Sorry about your room sweetie." my mom spoke as if reading my thoughts. "It was on short notice that you were coming, so we decided to just let you pick out the color and all the other stuff to decorate."

         I nodded and walked over to the window. It was just about sunset and the way the sun danced over the horizon was painful. I never thought I could miss Michigan this much.

         "I'll leave you to unpack." my mom mumbled before heading out of my room.

         I let out a sigh and looked out the window again. There was a guy across the street washing his car. His shaggy brown hair stopped just above his eyes and you could see his muscles through his wet shirt. He caught me staring at him and sent me a wink. I shuddered as his piercing blue eyes met mine.

         Even from such a distance his eyes looked impeccable. He was defiantly hot, and if half the guys here looked like that, then moving was the best thing that ever happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo I'm actually really excited about this story. With the support of the readers I think it could go really far. This is only the first chapter and yes it's kind of crappy but the next chapter will be a lot more interesting. Please vote and comment. It's particularly easy just a click of a button. If you feel like this story is just going to be dumb all around feel free to leave a rash comment. Haterz are very welcome :) Thanks for reading!!!!!

BTW I know that my descriptive skills suck, but bear with me..... And if you see any typo's feel free to point them out ;)

Also... I've been wanting to post, but I want to wait until this story gets 100 reads, 5 votes, or 3 Comments. No pressure.

*Sharpens knives and cleans guns.*

=D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 1.7K 37
"But it's still me you like right?" I asked him looking into his eyes to make sure he wont lie to me "Yeah this is just for fun" he answered with a...
1.5M 35.2K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
1.3M 35.3K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...
141K 2.5K 58
"Did you see anything over there. Did you see what that group of people was doing!?" He said. I didn't answer. He lifted one of his hands to my throa...