♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf

3.7K 187 21
By Puripuriko

Recovery Girl had finally finished healing Jirou. "Now then. Is that child going to let me heal her too?" She asked as she looked down at the crater where Bakugou's explosions could be heard. She was concerned about the girl called Yuuki, who was now in rage and blindly attacking Kirishima and Bakugou. 

"Yuuki-san..." Midoriya could see Bakugou and Kirishima were doing their best to keep Yuuki down there in the crater. 'They're clever to not let her out of there. If she escapes as she is now, she will definitely come back as our enemy. We have to find a way to make her remember who she is. But how?!' Midoriya couldn't battle because Recovery Girl wouldn't let him after he had just healed up. He had to think! What's the best way to rescue Yuuki?!

Yuuki growled at Kirishima and Bakugou, unafraid by the spiky haired combination and she's bearing her fangs at them. 

Bakugou used his explosions to maneuver himself into the air around her. He let her think she had predicted the right course of path but dodged to get behind her in the last minute! It was the same move he had used against Midoriya back when they played the roles of villains and heroes along with Iida and Uraraka. However, the difference was Midoriya fell forward to the pain. Yuuki didn't move an inch and she took the hit on like it was nothing.  

"Gah...!" Bakugou was grabbed by the face and he felt Yuuki throw him away. 

"Yuuki!!!" Kirishima went onto the offensive! He hardened his arms and he threw punches at her. He didn't go in without a plan! His plan was to grab her from behind and let Bakugou get close to cause an explosion to her front! 

Yuuki sent out punches and kicks at him too. She was very acrobatic in her previous transformation so it was not a surprise that she would be flexible and acrobatic in the second transformation too. Yuuki breathed in and she gave out a powerful roar, throwing both males off balance! 

Bakugou and Kirishima had to shut their ears because the roar was so powerful from up close! The roar caused a sound wave that even the people who were spectating had to shut their ears too.

When both males opened their eyes, Yuuki was right in the middle of them! She jumped up and she kicked them both in the side of the face! 

Bakugou did not fall fully right into the ground because he used his explosion to fly into the air again. "I'm calling your name, you stupid ratel! Wake the fuck up!" He managed to punch her in the face! "And don't you punch your owner in the fucking face!" 

Yuuki did a flip and she landed on all fours! "Grr...!" She growled at him, blood trickled down the corner of her lips! She charged towards them and she was determined to claw the shit out of them! 

"Bakugou!" Kirishima jumped onto Yuuki and he hardened his whole body to put his entire weight down on her! 

"Grr...! Ah...!" Yuuki tried to throw him off her but he was persistent! He wrapped an arm around her neck and the other around her waist. 

"I won't let go! Come on, Yuuki! Come back! You have to come back!" 

Yuuki screamed and she bit him right in the arm! She was able to draw blood because the powers of her jaws were enough to break turtles and hard rocks! 

Kirishima withstood the pain! He opened an eye at Bakugou, "Bakugou, now!" 

Bakugou did not hesitate and his hand did an underarm throw's action before he set in a powerful explosion! 

"Die!" He didn't mean for her to really die, he's just saying that to give him more motivation. 

Yuuki mustered her whole strength and she managed to lift Kirishima off the ground and turn herself around so the explosion hits Kirishima's back instead! 

Kirishima gasped out in pain and his grip on her loosen to the point of letting her go free. Yuuki shook him off and she did a high back kick at Bakugou's chin, sending him flying back! 

"Sh-she defeated Bakugou and Kirishima!" Sero shouted from above. 

Yuuki's ears perked and she glared up at Sero, as if to say he's next to go down. When she stepped away, she felt two hands grabbed her. One grabbed her by the tail, the other at her ankle. She looked down to see Bakugou grabbed her by the tail and Kirishima grabbed her ankle. From the look of things, neither of them were willing to let her go free. 

"Remember me, you idiot ratel..." Bakugou looked up at her, "Remember me, goddamit...!" She's within his reach! There's no way he's letting go now! The little boy who once had her as a pet just had closure! He's not letting her leave again!

But she couldn't remember. She couldn't remember because she's not in the right state of mind. She's exactly just like a wild animal, rabid and blood thirsty. She decided to pierce her claws right into Bakugou's spine-

"Recipro Burst!" Iida activated his Quirk's ability to move in a burst of speed! So fast that Yuuki didn't know or see what happened! He managed to save both Kirishima and Bakugou! He couldn't stand it! He couldn't stand seeing the hero who saved him becoming a mad animal! He wanted to save her! Just like the way she saved him without fear! 

"Oi! I don't need your help!" Bakugou snapped at him. He looked at Iida's engines and he looked at him again, "Look what you did! You burst your engine, you four-eyed fuckshit!" He did not appreciate the help at all because he saw himself as the best who needed no one.

"It's better than having you and Kirishima-kun down right now! Forget about your pride for one minute and think about what's more important!" 

"Huh?!" 

"Yuuki-kun is straining herself! If she continues any further, she will die!" 

Bakugou then remembered what happened last time when she overexerted herself; in her first transformation, she reverted into a real honey badger. What will become of her when she's overexerting herself in this form? He looked at her to see she was tired and panting. "Yuuki..." 

Iida wasn't the only one who felt that way. Midoriya, Tokoyami, Kaminari, and the full awake Todoroki wanted to help too. 

"Midoriya-kun?" 

"I'm sorry, Iida-kun. I just can't sit by and do nothing!" 

Iida smiled a little and he looked back at Yuuki with concern. "She's not turning back into a honey badger. What do we do?" 

"Preferably, one that will not harm her too much." Tokoyami reminded.

"We need to force her to remember who she is and who we are." Midoriya said to him. "We need to keep her down. 

"You have a plan?" Todoroki asked him. 

"Ah." Midoriya looked over his shoulder to see Kirishima had just finished passing out. "Kirishima-kun, are you still good to go?" 

"My head and back hurts. But if it's to get that girl back, I'll go through this to the end!" 

"Why are we following your plan?!" Bakugou shouted. 

"This isn't the time to fight, Kacchan! Yuuki-san needs us! She needs you!" Midoriya shouted sense back to the prideful boy.

Bakugou's anger simmered down a bit when he heard Yuuki roaring out in pain. He spat at the ground and he reluctantly listened. 

"W-we can do it if we try!" 'Why did I jump down too?! Holy crap, she look so scary right now!' Kaminari's legs were shaking, he was blatantly petrified of Yuuki. But he came down anyway, he needed to get a grip of himself and believe in his friends!

"Then this is the plan!"  Midoriya announced, "The plan to bring back Yuuki-san's senses!"

Yuuki was floating within her own world. Why was she here? She's all alone with no one for her. She closed her eyes and she slept some more because she was used to being alone. Anyone who ended up befriending her always end up being hunted. 

When she thought she could trust a hero, she was led into a world of hurt and betrayal; why were the ones who were supposed to be saving her ended up trying to kill her? Why did she always have to stain her hands red in order to save her own life? She's used to being chased by both heroes and villains...

"Yuuki-san!" Midoriya's voice could be heard.

Whose voice was that? She opened her eyes tiredly and she saw a light faraway from her. But she's too tired to reach it. 

"Dark Shadow, keep her at a distance!" Tokoyami commanded his Quirk. 

"Ayo!" Dark Shadow didn't want to fight Yuuki, but they didn't have a choice in the matter. He tackled against her, not allowing her to get close to the others. 

Yuuki saw Todoroki forming ice in front of him. What was he doing? She's curious! She punched Dark Shadow out of the way and she ran towards Todoroki to see what he was doing. 

Bakugou blew up the ice with his explosion! He created a powerful burst of cold smoke from the ice! 

The bottom of the crater was surrounded by smoke that no one could see from above! 

Yuuki stepped back, trying to sniff the others out with her sense of smell. Have they forgotten how powerful a wolf's nose was? They have a great sense of smell that they passed down to modern day dogs! 

"Ayo!" She heard Dark Shadow's voice behind her! She did a high back kick behind her to hit nothing! 

"This way!" She heard Iida's voice on her left side! She hit at her left to hit nothing again. 

Yuuki couldn't see a thing because of the smoke! But why weren't they attacking her? What were they doing?

Kirishima charged towards her and he dived forward to tackle her by the ankles! His tackle sent Yuuki down to the ground! 

"Kuh...!" Yuuki landed painfully to the ground! Just before she could get up, she was grabbed by Dark Shadow. She couldn't get out of the grasp! She couldn't kick because Kirishima grabbed her legs!

'We don't have to attack her! All we need to do is prepare the trap for her!' Midoriya thought to himself. 'Even if she's in this form, it doesn't change the fact she is still a honey badger, nature's most ferocious animal!' "Tokoyami-kun, now!" 

"Dark Shadow, launch her into the air!" 

"Ayo!" 

Kirishima let her go so he won't be thrown too! "Midoriya!" His hands clasped together, preparing to let Midoriya use him to jump high. 

'Just having Dark Shadow throw her up is not high enough! I will use Kirishima-kun to reach higher! High enough to reach Yuuki-san! "Smash!" 'I will break two of my fingers to send her higher into the air through a flick!' 

Yuuki was sent even higher into the air! She couldn't do anything! She looked down to see she was very high up and she saw Bakugou blasting his way up! 

'Kacchan will use me to reach her! He will guide her into the ice cylinder that Todoroki-kun have been making while she was distracted!'

Bakugou threw her into the giant cylinder made out of ice. He threw Yuuki down into it before getting away from the scene. 

'The final act will be decided by Kaminari-kun!' 

Yuuki got up from the ground and she saw Kaminari standing there. He was clearly afraid of her; did the others decide to send him to his death?! Yuuki grinned at him and she leaped towards him, ready to bite him to death! 

"Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 volts!" Kaminari released his full power at her right from the get go! 

"A honey badger's skin is very hard to penetrate. We can't cut her or pierce her, but that doesn't mean she is invincible! Even honey badgers are unable to escape from electrical fences!" Midoriya and everyone were out of Kaminari's range in time! They watched electricity erupt from above the cylinder's mouth! "This is how you trap a honey badger in a world of heroes!" 

When the electricity died down, the ice of the cylinder started to break down into huge pieces. 

Midoriya and the others got close to see what's going on. They saw that Kaminari had a charger in his mouth that's connected to a battery block he had in his pocket. 

"I thought I was going to die...!" Kaminari was so glad he had listened to Midoriya's idea! This way, he could escape-

Yuuki pounced on him! 

"You kidding me?!" Kaminari was knocked to the ground! Yuuki straddled him, not letting him get away from her! His pockets were emptied, his battery block and charger flung out! He doesn't have the energy to escape now!

Yuuki breathed out black smoke and she raised a claw up to slit Kaminari right in the throat! 

"Kaminari-kun!" Midoriya did not predict this! He didn't think she would still be able to move after receiving such a powerful shock! Was this the persistence and feeling of steel to fight until the dying breath of a honey badger?! What persistence! 

How many points does she get for killing a hero again? Another 50-

Yuuki stopped with her very sharp nails just inches away from his throat. She stopped because she was distracted by something. 

"Huh...?" Kaminari looked up at her to see she was looking at something. Her red eyes flickered between red and blue, but it slowly became blue as she stared long and hard at something. What was she looking at? Kaminari looked up and next to his battery block was the honey flavored candy that he gave her way earlier. He promised her he will give it to her if she came back with everyone. "Yuuki-chan..."

The others didn't dare to move because they were afraid she will lash out wildly again. They could only watch, all eyes on Kaminari. 

Kaminari was afraid, but he moved his arm up to reach for the candy. He looked at her to see she was waiting for him to open it. 'Oh yeah, she doesn't know how to open a wrapper...' He smiled a little that she did not know how to do such a simple thing. That's okay, he'll open it for her. He was a little afraid, but he pressed the candy against her lips. 

Yuuki opened her mouth a little and she took the candy from him. The taste of honey was evident to her taste buds...

In Yuuki's lonely dark world, she was sitting with her knees to her chest. She was lonely and tired, she had no where to go. She suddenly felt someone patting her back and stroke it in a calm manner. She looked up and she saw Midoriya looking at her with a smile on his face. 

"Deku?" 

"We're finally here. What are you doing here, Yuuki-san? Are you coming along?" 

"Coming? Where?" When she blinked her eyes, Midoriya was replaced by Iida. 

"Come on, everyone is waiting for you." Iida tapped her hand so she will grab it. 

Yuuki held his hand and she got up on her own two feet. When she looked at Iida, he was now Tokoyami. 

"The darkness is not a place where you should be." Tokoyami said to her, "You shouldn't be here for too long." 

"But..." Yuuki looked down at the darkness of the floor, "But I don't have anyone to go back to."

Yuuki felt a familiar warmth on top of her head. She looked up to see Todoroki was stroking her ear. "Then we'll take you along." 

Yuuki could feel her tears brimming. "I'm a solitary animal." She looked at Todoroki to see he was now Kirishima. 

Kirishima wiped her tears away for her. "It's okay, Yuuki. You can cry if you want to."

Cry? What will crying about it do? No matter how much she cried, her cries reached no one anyway. She told herself she will be alone and resolve everything all on her own. Why were they saying it's okay to cry? "How do you know? How do you know it will be okay?" She blinked again. This time, it was Kaminari. 

"I don't. But you want to be with everyone, don't you? I'm sure everyone will be happy to have you with them." 

"...really?" 

"Really." Kaminari popped the honey flavored candy into her mouth. 

Yuuki finally cried. She cried because she was no longer alone. 

"Let's go, stupid ratel." Bakugou grabbed her wrist and he walked her into the light. "This time, you're not going back there. I'll blast you into next week if you return there again."

Yuuki's transformation began to fade away. Her hair was no longer long, her furs were all gone, she's left in her boob-tube top and her shorts. Her ears and tail became black once again, she's now a honey badger.

"Yuuki-chan..." Kaminari felt tears dropping down on him. 

"Kaminari..." She looked to her side to see the people she saw in her lonely world running to her way. 

Just like in her dream, her reality now have people in it. She's no longer a solitary animal. She smiled as she fainted. 

"Yuuki-chan?!" When she landed down on him, she shrunk and she turned into a honey badger, a real one. "Eh? Eh??" 

"Yuuki-san is back!" Midoriya was so happy to see she was back to normal again. "The plan had a different way to work, but it worked in the end." 

"Bakugou, good for you, right?" Kirishima nudged him. 

"Shut up..." Bakugou picked up the honey badger from Kaminari's lap. He stared at the now fainted honey badger, unsure what to think at the very moment. 

"Kacchan?" 

Bakugou didn't say a thing. He walked his way to Recovery Girl so she could check on Yuuki.

This time, the heroes prevailed over the lone wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 3.4K 38
"There's no way I can ever forgive anyone who tries to hurt you." "You said you'd never forgive anyone who tries to hurt me. That's all I need..." W...
59.2K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
299K 9.9K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
2.9M 99.9K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...