Girl Next Door ✔️

By mysterio_2000

"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new fou... More

Cast and Instructions.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Extras.
The Sinner's Club.

Chapter 21

57.7K 2.6K 676
By mysterio_2000

You: Look, who finally updated.

Me: Is that sarcasm?

You: *whispers/mumbles* Huh Sarcasm ,The witty will have fun while the stupids won't get it.

Me: And I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that. Anyways here is you're chapter. *rolls eyes*

One more thing!

Here's a shout out to...

TabbyGoddard
booadams55
BluePrincess_2929

For voting on my story. I love you guys❤

Xandra's outfit above.

"Oh, Alexandra! You look so pretty in this dress." I heard Rebecca gush as soon as she saw me.

But I couldn't care less. My mind still couldn't digest the fact that the Black corporation, the Parker corporation, and the Cage corporation are going to sign a big deal right now.

I mean, when the hell did that happen?

"I know right. After all, I designed the dress myself. It just had to look great. And it's not Xandra who looks pretty. It's the dress." I heard my mom reply.

Wait, did she just say that?

"I'm still here momma bear," I said, looking at Rebecca and my mom, who was laughing as if they were childhood friends.

But they ignored me and continued laughing.

"Keep laughing, I just go check on Dad," I said, as I stood up from the dining table and went to the other side of the long table.

Dad was talking to Liam (Cole's Dad) and Noah (Antony's dad). Whereas Antony was sitting a bit away from them, doing god knows what on his phone.

There were only three seats on which I could sit. The first one was the one next to mom, where I was sitting earlier. The second one was beside Antony. The third one was the seat next to the empty seat next to Antony. That was two seats away from Antony and right in the middle of the table. There were many more seats, but people would think that I'm a loner if I sit on them.

The first one is a no-no.

The second one is also a no-no, never in a million years will I ever sit next to Antony. And no, I don't have a rivalry with Antony, it's just that I would feel like I cheated on my friends if I ever am friends with Antony, Travis or the bimbos.

I'm the kind of person who could do anything and everything for her friends.

You jump, I jump.

You laugh, I laugh.

You cry I cry.

Your enemy is my enemy.

But if you fall, I'm gonna miss you, buddy.

Back to the topic, the fourth one suits this situation.

This left only one option for me. The third seat.

I walked to the third seat and took a seat. I pulled the chair, which caused an irritating sound, like creak or something, which caused Antony to look up from his phone, at me.

I sat down, not even sparing a glance at him and opened my iPhone to check Instagram.

"You know, it's a bad habit, when you peep into someone's phone, while he or she is unlocking it," I said, glancing up at Antony, only to find him smirking at me.

"Hello to you too, Alexandra." He said, still smirking.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"It is Xandra. Not Alexandra." I said, clearly annoyed because of him.

"Whatever you say, Miss Cat." He said, there was something in his way of speaking, something different. He was acting as if he knew something I didn't.

But the question here is, does he follow me on Instagram?

"Cat?" I asked, putting my phone aside on the table.

"Don't like it? Do you want me to call you kitten?" He asked, his eyebrows raised.

I honestly don't want anyone to call me a kitten.

"No, no. Cat is okay I guess." I said quickly.

His smirk only widened.

"Kitten, it is." He said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. Why ask my opinion if you are not going to listen?

"Anyways, there is something I wanted to tell you." He said, his tone was serious.

What did he want to tell me?

"You know--" Antony stopped speaking as he and me both looked up at the sound of someone pulling the chair between us.

Wanna know who that someone is?

The world's most beautiful monkey.

The Cole Parker.

"Hey." He said as he sat between me and Antony.

"Hello," I said, smiling at him. But he didn't smile back, instead, he looked at me as if I was annoying him.

Moody much?

While, Antony did not say a word, as he was simply staring at me with something in his eyes, there was a strange gleam in his eyes. As if he was he knew something which I didn't know.

Why was his stare bothering me so much? I hardly know that guy.

"Hey kitten here is your phone," Antony said as he slides my phone on the table.

"Don't call her that."

"It is a bad habit to touch someone's phone without permission."

Both Cole and I said at the same time.
I looked at Cole, only to find him glaring at Antony. While Antony had a smirk on his face.

Both of them ignored what I said.

"Why can't I call her that? It shouldn't matter you. Besides, she said it herself that I can call her kitten." He said, staring right into Cole's eyes.

I saw Cole's knuckle forming a fist. Was he getting angry?

"No Jerk. I told you not to call me a kitten." I said, causing both of them to look at me.

I rolled my eyes at them. I picked my phone up from the table, as I made my way to the restroom.

I didn't go to the restroom. I just needed to get out of there. I hate fights and violence and things like that.

Come to think of it, I realized that I didn't know the reason behind Cole's and Antony's rivalry.

"Hey." I felt Antony say, as he tapped my shoulder.

Was he following me?

Before I could say anything, he passed me a small piece of paper and went to the VIP section again.

What was that?

I noticed that it wasn't a paper, but a tissue. I opened it.

If you're still interested in knowing what I want to say, text me.
2369074239

I rolled my eyes at this. I saved that number on my phone but didn't text him.

I'll text him in my free time.

Walking back in the VIP section, I decided it would be best if I sit a bit far away from the bad boy and the jock.

I sat opposite to both of them. Antony raised his eyebrows but said nothing, while Cole simply looked up at me, before averting his gaze back on his phone.

I sighed. Today truly was a long day.

I felt the table vibrate because I received a message on my phone, which was on the table.

I checked my phone.

The sexy guy next door: hey kitten.

I don't remember giving him my phone number. Or taking him, He must've saved it in the morning.

Me: Really? The sexy guy next door? I'd rather call you 'the monkey next door.'

The sexy guy next door: Do you know what name I've saved your number in? It's 'the kitten next door.'

Me: You've got to be kidding me.

The sexy guy next door: Nope. Anyways, I told you that pink doesn't suit you, yet you're sitting in front of me in a barely-there pink dress. Why?

Me: I look great in this dress. Every color suits me. And this dress isn't really that short.

The sexy guy next door: It is. Who told you that you look great in this dress? You look ridiculous.

Me: Really? Is that the lowest you could get? Antony told me I look great in this dress. Your mom said that too. I guess age has made you blind.

The sexy guy next door: Antony lied. He just wanted to impress you. My mom loves flattering too. How about you ask your mom. I know, she won't lie. And age hasn't made me blind.

Okay. Things went a bit too far I guess.  Antony didn't compliment me or anything. I lied. I guess I'll just ask my mom.

Placing my phone back on the table, I gave Cole a tight-lipped smile, to which he just smirked before pointing at my mom.

"Mom," I said, loudly and sweetly. Everyone on the table stopped talking and stared at me. Even Dad and his friends. But my mom was busy talking to Rebecca who was also gossiping about some new clothing line my mom released.

"Mom." I tried again.

No reply.

"Momma bear," I said, causing Antony to snicker but I paid no attention.

No reply.

"Momma." I finally snapped, causing mom and Rebecca to look at me.

"Yes, sweetie." She said, a bit too sweetly. But I knew she was irritated because I interrupted her gossip.

"Uh, I wanted to ask you something," I said, a bit awkwardly I might add.

"Go on." She said, giving me her undivided attention.

"Uhm, I wanted to know how I looked today," I said. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Antony roll his eyes. But I couldn't care less.

My mom smiled. But ladies and gentleman, this wasn't a normal smile. It was the kind of smile of mom's when she's thinking something devilish.

"I already told you, honey, the dress looks great. You don't."

There. She did it.

I simply stared at my mom. While everyone on the table started rolling with laughter.

Cole had the loudest laugh and he was laughing as if it was the last thing he did before he dies.

I wish that would come true.

"Stop looking at me like that, Xandra. You know I'm joking, you look absolutely amazing in this dress." Mom said when everyone finished laughing.

Thank God.

"But the dress looks more amazing than you." She added.

Everyone started laughing. Again.

Why don't I just die?

A/N,

Hello lovely people, I just wanted to thank you for 1.67k reads. I really love you guys.

Ally❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
20.5K 607 30
Alexandra "Alex" Martin. She has the popularity, the fortune, the cold and ruthless look, and the brains. She had everything a teenager could ask for...
577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
1.9M 61.7K 82
Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't...very fulfilling. Her college Richwood Un...