Unexpected - Park Jimin

By Lillyfictions

"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze fill... More

Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Gosh darn wires
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : Once in a lifetime opportunity
Chapter 5: The contract
Chapter 6: The phone-call
Chapter 7: apartment tour
*Chapter 8: A walk of shame
Chapter 9: hickeys and breakfast
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: Sweet kisses
*Chapter 12: The press always finds a way
Chapter 13: Nightmare come true
Chapter 14: Record studio
Chapter 15: First challenge
Chapter 16: Restless nights
Chapter 17: PDA
Chapter 18: Highschool lovers
Chapter 19: Fancafe
Chapter 20: Bad News
Chapter 21: Wise Guru Magic
Chapter 22: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 23: Revelation
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Fancafe 2
Chapter 26: Oppa's advice
Chapter 27: First TV appearance
Chapter 28: Caught in the headlights
Chapter 29: Night Out
Chapter 30: Let it out
*Chapter 31: Pouring Rain
*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself
*Chapter 33: Note
*Chapter 34: Perfect Match
Chapter 35: Tricky Interview
*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18
Chapter 37: MAMA awards pt.1
Chapter 38: Fancafe 3
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Lazy Days
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2

166 7 8
By Lillyfictions

Your outfit:

BTS was going to perform Fake Love and then you were supposed to join them on stage for your performance of Reality. You were supposed to appear in front of them, rising from underneath through trap doors. You could watch a small bit of their performance until you had to go to get to your position. Your eyes stayed glued to the boys and you looked at them proudly. They meant so much to you by now, they were family.

A cold voice tore you out from your observation. "So we meet again."

You turned around and met a cold gaze staring you down. Your eyes widened as you recognized her. Minha. She had to have joined another company to debut. You were surprised someone had actually accepted her after the scandal she had pulled. "Didn't think you'd meet me again, did you?" she smiled darkly. "Well. Trust me. You won't get rid of me that easily." You rolled your eyes. "Just leave me alone. I don't have time for your childish bs."

"You'll regret this." she spat at you before stalking off, not without bumping into your shoulder on her way out. You rolled your eyes annoyed and made your way to your position under the stage, you'd soon have to perform. You nervously bit your lip and tried various breathing techniques to calm yourself down. Jia appeared in front of you, kneeling down next to you since the space under the stage was quite narrow. You looked at her surprised, she was normally not near the stage when you had a performance. She smiled brightly and squeezed your hands, "We have worked hard for this. You'll rock out there! Show them who you are!" you nodded and quickly took her in your arms. "Thank you, Jia. For everything." She nodded and quickly quit your place to leave you your last 10 seconds before your dramatic entrance. You breathed in and out, shaking slightly, adrenaline pumping through your veins. The music above you stopped, indicating to you that the boys had finished their performance of Fake Love. You heard loud applause and then silence again. A staff member in front of you showed you a countdown with his fingers, signaling you when you were going to rise. 1... 2... 3...

The traps opened and you slowly appeared on the stage. People cheered and screamed in surprise. Most people didn't know about your performance together, it had been kept a secret to surprise the audience. The song started and you completely zoned out, performing with your entire being, slaying every move and note. You had never felt so alive in your entire life.

When the song finally ended everyone was cheering and clapping loudly, applauding your performance. You smiled brightly at the boys, enjoying this moment of recognition. Your hard work had paid off. They all looked happy and proud, sweaty but handsome. The lights went down again and the boys except for Jimin quickly left the stage.

You looked at him, waiting for the lights to turn back on. His eyes were warm, confident, a soft smile on his lips. You both fixed your blindfolds and got ready sitting on the stage. The music started and you breathed in quickly. Your heart was racing, rushing blood through your veins.

(What I imagined ; ) With their own song of course)

During your entire dance, you were aware of Jimin's proximity. His body close to yours, your skin touching, sending shivers through your entire nerve system, your heart running a marathon in your chest. Your voices melted together perfectly, harmonizing. It was nothing like performing with BTS. It felt more intimate, more important.

Meanwhile :

The rest of the boys had turned back to their seats and looked at your performance with wide eyes. They had never seen it since you had insisted on them seeing it for the first time when it was perfect. They were all stunned by the choreography and admired how in synch you were both while dancing.

"Woahhh. This is a really hard choreography and they nail it." Hoseok exclaimed and analyzed your every movement.

"I didn't think they'd be this close. Thank god they're back together, this would've been awkward otherwise..." Namjoon whispered to Yoongi who chuckled.

"ARMY is going to go crazy about this." Jin mouthed and they all nodded in agreement. "People are already going crazy." Tae noted and they started to look around, noticing the idols around them staring at the stage in awe. "Well. They're going to go crazier over what Jimin's going to pull later on." Jungkook said smirking, "True." Hoseok chuckled.

EXO was waiting backstage. They would perform after you and Jimin. Chanyeol stood backstage, his gaze fixed on the screen, looking at what was happening on stage. "They are so good!" Chen mumbled next to him and he nodded in agreement. The rest of EXO soon joined them and followed the performance as well. "They're going to struggle with dating rumors..." D.O commented and they all chuckled. "Yup." "How can this be so hot and sweet at the same time?" Sehun looked at the screen, confused. "I don't have a clue." Suho breathed.

"Hey guys. What's the girl over there doing with the equipment?" Xiumin pointed over to a black haired girl, who was obviously a performer and not a staff member, messing with a few cables.

Shit. "Guys. That's Minha-" Chanyeol breathed before sprinting over to her, "Wait!" "Who the hell is Minha-" "Whattt?"

He grabbed her arms and yanked her away from the equipment. He looked at her, his eyes hard, questioning her what she was doing right there. She shook her head, saying that she wasn't doing anything. His eyes fell on the phone in her hand and his eyes widened. She tried to hide it but he quickly grabbed it, taking it from her. "You were going to project this weren't you?" he asked, voice cold, holding up her phone with the picture on it. A picture, as sharp as it could get, of you and Jimin kissing. She looked at him with wide eyes, trying to find an excuse. "You aren't supposed to be back here if you're not performing.", "What the hell! Give me back my phone!" she screeched in an angry voice. He deleted the picture on the phone, quickly checking if she had anything else before handing it back to her. "We're all in the same boat, we don't stab each other in the back." He still had a hand around her wrist. "Nobody likes traitors. I suggest you don't become one if you want to stay in this business. We idols have each other's back." his eyes were like daggers and she gulped, quickly walking away.

"Who is Minha?" Xiumin asked and Chanyeol sighed. "Someone who doesn't like Y/N at all. She was her rival. I just hope she doesn't have more in store..."

Back on stage:

One last step and your performance was done. You breathed heavily, your forehead resting against his, your lips parted, your eyes meeting his, communicating more than with a thousand words. At this moment, it felt like you were all alone. Just you and him, close, but not close enough. Your heart trembled in your chest as your gaze traveled over his face, taking in the sharp line that was his jaw, his plumb soft lips, his gentle eyes... All of his features that you knew so well as if they were your own...

"I love you." you whispered tenderly and his eyes softened. You had whispered those three magic words, words that you knew were true. Never had anyone made you feel this way. A smile rose on his lips, his eyes filled with a playful glint.

"I've long fallen in love with you Sweet Cheeks." he breathed out, his voice slightly trembling.

His hands still cupping your face, he tilted his head and softly pressed his lips against yours in a tender kiss. He kissed you in front of millions of people, filmed by a dozen cameras, but you didn't care. This moment just felt so right.

"Jimin." you whispered completely dazed and in shock. "I wanted to make it official." he said softly, his hands dropping down to your waist, never breaking his touch. His eyes stayed locked on yours and you could see all the love and care he had for you, you would've just kissed him again at that moment but cheers broke out and people started clapping and shouting, tearing you back into reality. "I think they approve." he laughed, his sweet eye-smile appearing, making you smile the brightest you ever had. He tilted his head backward, showing you his neck while laughing and you couldn't help but admire your beautiful boyfriend with a sweet smile. His gaze met yours again and you were flooded by this intense feeling of warmth, care, and love. He gently took your hand intertwining your fingers before he guided you off stage. As you arrived back at your seats Bangtan was standing and welcoming you both with hugs and bright smiles. "Oh my- You looked so adorable!"Jin exclaimed, smiling like a fangirl, making you all chuckle. "Don't worry, he spoke with PD Nim beforehand." Namjoon smiled and said reassuringly so you didn't have to worry about your careers.

You turned towards Jimin, "Wait. So you planned to do this?" you asked him surprised. He grinned and squeezed your hand. "Seems like you bet me to it."

Sitting close to each other, fingers intertwined you continued to watch the ceremony. Award after award was given and you nervously waited for the Artist of the Year one; BTS, EXO, as well as other idol groups were nominated and you prayed for BTS' win.

"And the award for Artist of the year goes to...."

All the boys around you were tense, waiting for the result. You squeezed Jimin's hand tightly all the while staring at the stage where the MC was standing to announce the winner. You could feel the tension in the room, everyone was waiting anxiously for the answer.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

You screeched in happiness, jumping on your feet. "Guys oh my- Yesss", you smiled happily at the group hugging tightly. You decided to leave them their space and congratulate them later, this was an important moment for them as a group. Slowly they loosened their hug to make their way to the stage, you hugged each of them quickly, smiling brightly.

"I'm so proud of you." you said and placed a kiss on Jimin's cheek before gently pushing him after the guys. He smiled brightly at you and quickly joined the rest of Bangtan on stage.

EXO behind you was cheering loudly and you turned around, smiling warmly at their support. Chanyeol made eye contact with you and smiled, he went down a few steps to stand beside you and leaned in towards your ear so he wouldn't have to yell over the noise. "So Jimin made it official huh?" he chuckled and you blushed with a grin. "Yes. Seems like we don't have to hide anymore." He gently rubbed your shoulder, "Congratulations, I'm happy for you." he smiled.

"Ehm, Y/N. I have something to tell you though." you looked at him with worried eyes, he sounded serious. "Is it important? Can't it wait till later?" you asked, not wanting to cloud this moment of happiness. Namjoon's speech interrupted him before he could say anything. You listened carefully, Namjoon's speeches were always very good.

The boys came back, looking at Chanyeol, surprised by his presence. They smiled and greeted him before turning to you, "Y/N you're up next! Fighting!" Taehyung exclaimed pointing his fist in your direction. "Fighting!" you smiled. The next award to be given was the Best New Artist award and you were nominated along with other groups and solo artists that had debuted this year.

"We'll talk later okay?" you said to Chanyeol, with an apologetic expression. "It's about Minha. I saw her before-"

"I know." you cut him off with a soft smile. "Don't worry. She won't do anything." Will she?

"But-"

"The award for the Best New Artist goes to..." you hastily turned around to see the stage and waited for the answer. " Y/N ! "

Your eyes were wide in shock as you looked around. No, I am dreaming... I misheard. You shook your head in disbelief but arms reaching around to hug you tightly told you that it was real. All of BTS engulfed you in a big group hug, Chanyeol just chuckled and joined in. "Now go!" Namjoon smiled brightly and directed you towards the stage so you could accept the award. Your gaze wandering over the crowd watching you expectantly, you made your way up the stairs on stage. You were completely overwhelmed, proud, but completely overwhelmed. "Wow." you whispered. "It was worth it all." you breathed, smiling brightly. The MC reached out to give you the award and you were handed a bouquet of flowers. You bowed in gratitude, before approaching the mic. "Wow. I can't believe this." you smiled, "Gamsahamnida. Thank you so much. From the bottom of my heart, I can't tell you how grateful I am to be here-"

A loud noise interrupted you and you looked around worriedly, trying to find the source of the screeching metal noise. You looked at Bangtan with a questioning worried look but they just shrugged, not knowing either where the noise was coming from. "Skittles watch out!" Taehyung suddenly screamed, making you look around in panic. Your head shot up, eyes looking at the ceiling when a last screeching noise was heard.

You covered your ears at the noise, looking in terror at the metal object falling down exactly where you were standing. People were screaming now, securities rushing towards you, but they were too far away. It was too late. You stood frozen in your place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
1.3K 194 50
His dark eyes smoldered dangerously, hugging the girl close to him. He glared at you, his rage immeasurable. "What is wrong with you?" The words hit...
354K 15.5K 32
COMPLETED ⚠️ If somebody were to tell you that the night your parents decided to sell you for a necklace would be the night you'll meet your first lo...
864K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...