𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 𝙙.𝙩.

By luverboychris

dolan twin imagines - finished - sexual content warning -- do not read, keeping just for nostalgia purposes f... More

[ playlist ]
♡ jealous・[g]
♡ clingy・[e]
♡ tease・[g]
♡ spring break・[e]
♡ bully・[g]
♡ t or d・[e]
♡ ocean eyes・[e]
♡ mr. dolan・[g]
♡ just friends・[e]
♡ new kid・[g]
♡ cute n' nerdy・[e]
♡ marvins room・[g]
♡ art class・[e]
♡ bfb・[g]
♡ present・[g]
♡ the ball・[e]
♡ 1am texts・[g]
♡ 1am texts・pt.2
♡ fuck buddies・[e]
♡ thoughts・[g]
♡ promise・[e]
♡ stepbrother・[g]
♡ first sight・[e]
♡ soft bad boy・[g]
♡ too late・[e]
♡ gifs・[g]
♡ gifs・[e]
♡ fam・[e]
♡ prom・[g]
♡ dear y/n,・[e]
♡ angel・[g]
♡ gifs・pt. 2 [e]
♡ stars・[e]
♡ wisdom teeth・[g]
♡ clueless・[e]
♡ my girl・[e]
♡ fake・[g]
♡ every day・[g]
♡ gamer・[e]
♡ sexting・[g]
♡ the other twin・[e]
♡ best friends・[g]
♡ double date・[e]
♡ single parents・[g]
♡ groupchat・[e]
♡ closed off・[g]
♡ my future・[e]
♡ brother's friend・[g]
♡ perfect life・[e]
♡ pure・[g]
♡ pure・pt. 2 [g]
♡ pure・pt. 3 [g]
♡ afraid・[e]
♡ 4 years・[g]
♡ hurts・[e]
♡ the plan・[g]
♡ talk to me・[e]
♡ first love・[g]
♡ heart on fire・[e]
♡ second chance・[g]
♡ blind・[e]
♡ the diary・[g]
♡ you・[e]
♡ yearbook・[g]
♡ heartbeat・[g]
♡ weirdo・[e]
♡ realize・[e]
♡ sweet dreams・[g]
♡ fragile・[e]
♡ fragile・pt. 2 [e]
♡ smile・[e]
♡ emotional ride・[g]

♡ walgreens・[e]

6.5K 158 58
By luverboychris

-🍑-

ethan
another day. another hopeless day. i peek through my blinds to see the sky a dark grey and cloudy. it seemed as whenever it was gloomy out, i felt like it too.

i got up from my bed and decided to take a shower. i always liked taking hot showers in the morning. i don't know why but i did. maybe because i can just close my eyes and drown in my thoughts?

i wanted to stay in for a little longer than i usually do. i felt miserable and the warm water hitting my body felt amazing.

after washing my body and hair, i turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. i got out, wiping the fresh fog from my mirror with my hand, taking a good look at failure. yup, ethan dolan.

i examine my face with some more detail, noticing that i really need to shave but who am i trying to impress? no one.

no girls are interested in me. but who can blame them? i suck, suck at everything in life.

and it's not like i have a job. my parents pay my rent. my phone starts to ring, snapping me out of my thoughts. "hey, grayson." i spoke.

"hey buddy. how's it going?" he said. i heard tons of voices in the background, making me wonder where he was.

"the usual. uh, where are you?" i asked. there was a moment of silence before he started to talk again.

"uhm running errands. listen, why i called you was because mom told me she ordered you more of your medication. so, you need to pick that up tonight." he said.

"alright. tell her i said thank you, bye." i said and he hung up. well, look at how much love i'm getting today..

i quickly put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, climbing back into bed as i put on netflix. i set an alarm at 11:30pm just incase i fall asleep and forget to get my meds.

my eyes start to feel heavy just when the friends intro comes on.

my alarm goes off and i turn it off fast. groaning, i stand up and put on some socks and slides.

i grab my keys and drive to walgreens. i always loved drug stores because i can get literally any snack i want and it has whatever you need.

i walk in, first going to the food aisle and snatching a bag of hot cheetos. the light elevator music echoes through the whole store and i then notice i am the only customer in here.

i go to the pharmacy area and that's when i see a back of a girl. she has y/c/h hair and i suddenly feel nervous to speak.

"h-hello?" i stammered as she turns around from whatever she was doing. she gives me a smile and i almost faint. she was breathtaking.

"oh, hi! sorry, what can i help with you today?" she asked. i feel as if i forgot why i was even here. and why i was talking to this goddess of a girl.

"to, uh.. pick up my medication." i mumbled. she giggled. fuck, that giggle. i would listen to it for hours. she then asked for the name under the medication.

"lisa dolan." i informed. all i saw was her typing on the computer and she clicked something and that's when she gave me a smile.

"ah yes, lisa dolan. antidepressants and anxiolytic?" she said, looking up at me. i nodded.

she walked to the back and i waiting there for a few minutes. i probably looked like a loser, which i am one but do I really need her knowing that?

"here you go, have a nice day!" she smiled, handing me the prescribed medication. she turned onto her heal and I furrowed my eyebrows.

i slowly walked away, closing my eyes as i began to curse at myself.

Ethan, what the fuck! Be a man and talk to her.

"hi, I'm Ethan, what's ur name?" i whisper as i was walking the other direction.
"n-no that's too weird." i shook my head.

"work here often?" i tried again. and then I quickly slapped my forehead. "god, what type of question is that?!" I say to myself.

i quickly breathe in, alright Ethan you got this.

I turn back around, "d-do you like hot cheetos?" I shouted from across the brightly lit store. she looked up at me.

"are you talking to me?" she asked. I really couldn't tell if she was annoyed that i was trying to engage a conversation or she was really that clueless.

"well, I-I, uh n- yes, yes I was!" She was so intimidating.

she giggled a little. "ya, I do. Lime flavored though." She answered. I quickly looked down at the bag I was holding, lime flavored.

I looked back at her and she gave me a smile. I tried to smile back but I never really do so I probably looked like I was constipated.

I began to walk closer to her because she probably thought it was weird I was trying to flirt with her from thirty feet away.

"i'm Ethan." I said. she nodded her head. "Cute name." She said. Well fuck.

"i bet you have a c-cute name too." i stuttered. she looked down at her name tag, holding it a little for me to see better.

"y/n, my name's y/n." she giggled.

"W-wow, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid." I said, shaking my head.

"It's fine, really. If being completely honest with you, i find it very cute." She replied. I looked down, trying to cover my red cheeks.

she was flirting back

-🍑-
haven't posted an imagine in forever!
idrk what this is but I thought it was cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.5K 27
brandon had seen all the pretty girls in the world but when it came to her she was like no other. "when i'm looking for love i pretend it's you that...
190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.1M 36.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
901K 80.4K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...