Lucky Me // Niall Horan

By lostinparadise25

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the fam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Stories to Read :)
UPDATE

Lucky Me

1.3M 10.2K 6.2K
By lostinparadise25

{warning, a little carroty bc I wrote this when we were all carrots so yeah}

Prologue

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life would change forever.

I clicked on the little red x in the corner of my window. I had just finished watching the video diaries again, the boys crazy antics making me laugh. Whenever I just had a bad day, I'd watch the video diaries or the funny moments all over again. I loved all the boys, but I definitely had a soft spot for Niall. He was my special snowflake. The Irish cutie with his blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I just couldn't take my eyes of of him. I smiled at the boys. They used to just be my little secret on tumblr, and even though they were super famous now, I would still know them as my cheeky boys on the stairs.

I sighed and opened a new window. I quickly typed in twitter in the google search bar. I quickly typed in my username and password in the little boxes. I quickly scrolled through my timeline, occasionally laughing at some One Direction related tweets. Eventually, I clicked on Niall's name, wanting to send him a tweet. I doubt he'd actually reply to it. Thousands of other girls were probably doing the same.

NiallersPrincessx: @NiallOfficial You probably won't see this but that's all right. :) If you followed me it'd mean the world to me. I love you. Will you be in England anytime soon? xx

I sighed as the tweet went through. I sat there staring at my mentions. It was pretty stupid. He probably wasn't going to answer right away. I tied up my blond hair into a bun and turned my light off. I needed to get some sleep.

************

When I woke up, I heard my phone beeping loudly. I groaned a bit and opened one of my eyes. I reached out for it and looked at the screen. I had a new follower? What? I wasn't even that popular on Twitter. I only had like 150 followers. Then my eyes began to register the name. Holy crap, Niall James Horan, the Irish boy in One Direction who I loved so much, just followed me. I suddenly wasn't so tired and started fangirling. I unlocked my phone and opened up the twitter app. He tweeted me too!

NiallOfficial: @NiallersPrincessx I did see this tweet now didn't I? Haha and we'll be there in 2 months! Chilling in Ireland right now. :)

I smiled widely at my screen until I saw another message. This was a bit weird. My followers never rally talked to me. Holy crap, this day was just getting better and better! It was a DM from Niall. I opened it up quickly and read it.

From the looks of your profile you seem pretty cool and beautiful. Like the username btw. ;) I'd like to get to know you a little better. You seem trustworthy. So here's my number. Call me maybe? Haha! XXX-XXXX -Nialler xoxo

Niall James Horan, the one I dedicated my tumblr to, the one I been dying to meet, the one I cried for when I found out he almost didn't get to sing in Torn, just gave me his number. I sat on my bed hyperventilating. He wanted me to call him! I reread the message and the tweets over again. I wasn't dreaming. This was real. This was so freaking real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...