A Beauty In A Geek. (BTS Fanf...

By kouumin

She is pretty but chosed to hide her beauty behind those fake glasses. Later on she gets a job, being a makeu... More

Chapter II
Chapter 3 Friends?
Chapter 4 Friends? No.
Chapter 5 Lies & Sadness
Chapter 6 Strangers.
Chapter 7 Dullness flows around us.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Umm.. No.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12~ OhGod. Why me?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Changes?.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Ideas? (Please read and answer or this story MIGHT get discontinued!)
Chapter 22
Notice (Important)
A/N
Important Author Note

Chapter I

30K 689 261
By kouumin

(Edited Version: Done)

I woke up rolling on my bed. My eyes were half open and I stretched my joints tiredly, sitting up on my bed. My conscienceness was not concentrated at all, I stood up letting out a yawn. My eyes wandered my bedroom as I headed towards the bathroom.

Taking my time, I got ready for work. If it was possible to get money without working, I'd be out of this job by now. I scoffed at myself, closing my eyes for a moment. I leaned on the counter, lifting my head up calming myself.

I headed back to my room.

I looked around my closet to find something to wear. I got on the tip of my toes, taking out a few choices, I smiled at a piece of clothe, grabbing a black high waist skirt with a loose white t-shirt, and tucked the bottom in my skirt.

-"Aish."

Same daily routine, every damn day.

I brush my hair, cursing at it by the long length. I took my glasses, tying my hair into pigtails & walked out of my room. I texted my friend, Jae Hee then bumped onto my Umma who sighed heavily looking at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing already what she will say. I chuckle at the same time.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah, why are you hiding the fact that you are pretty? Those horrible fake glasses & pigtails are horrifying." She nagged, and acted dramatic.

She hit my back, still criticizing my look, I wince at every hit.

-"Ah! Ah! I like wearing these, okay?" I huffed taking both of her arms, ceasing her from hitting me.

-"Andwae! I won't let my daughter wear these. This girl.." She glared at me crossing her arms.

-"I love you, mother." I smiled at her sheepishly.

-"Aish.. This girl.." She cracked a small smile, I chuckle.

-"Kanda (I'm leaving)." I gave her a smug smile, walking towards the door.

She then called me again.

-"Im Jae Yoon. Where are you going? You have a week vacation from school." She looked at me.

-"Work." I simply replied & walked out.

-"Igaejibae!" I heard her yell.

Mother hates the fact that I hide myself. I just like wearing these. I work as a stylist/makeup artist for the oh-so famous rookie group, BTS. It's just a part time work, to help out with my college funds.

Even so, people say I should be grateful, I should be happy to work with such a famous group.

But,

They keep teasing me on how I look ugly but I don't care. Our first meet was hard, I who tried being nice and polite was just showered with insults.

They hate me.

I was the best stylist for them so we were often alone. It was hell. Not only was I the one in charge of doing all seven of them, we were left alone. Can you imagine the amount of insults I get thrown at? As time passed, I got used to it. The only way I could get back at them was by pranking them.

It sounds childish but trust me, they're gullible. They just insult again thought.

I shiver from thinking of it. Actually, they never saw me without the fake glasses & pigtails. I shook my head, still furrowing my eyebrows with despair. I scratched the back of my nape, holding onto my phone but suddenly, I stumbled back to realize I hitted the wall.

I rub my forehead, wincing. Wasn't being hit by umma enough? I shrugged it off and headed to the BigHits building. I walked inside, greeting the woman in front. I flashed a quick smile, greeting back and headed towards the makeup room.

The other makeup artist was just touch ups. Great, I sighed in relief. Nobody was there. I sat down, taking a short moment to rest since I didn't get much sleep last night. Then suddenly, my phone started to ring.

-"Yobeoseyo?" I answered the call.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah!" Jae Hee's pitch voice made me make a gap between my phone and my ear.

-"Wae?" I asked her, rubbing my ear.

-"I was invited to a dinner party and I don't want to go alone.." Jae Hee muttered with a low tone.

-"And your point is?" I replied taking out my makeup kit.

-"Can you come?" She pleaded over the phone.

-"I need to study." I replied with a calm tone.

-"Done talking?" I continued.

-"Jae Yoon, I beg you!" She pleaded again.

Aish.

-"Fine." I could feel her smile in victory by my defeated tone.

-"Thank you! I owe you one!" She yelled happily. I shook my head crossing my arms.

-"Okay, done?" I raised a brow, huffing a sigh.

-"Last thing. DONT WEAR THOSE GLASSES!" I pulled my phone away from my ear because she screamed.

-"Mwoh? I--" Before I could continue my sentence, she hung up.

-"Seriously.." I continuously muttered to myself.

-"Talking to yourself?" A deep voice caught my attention.

My eyes wandered back, as I turned mt heels to face the seven jerks. I glared at them and they started bossing me around, not letting me talk back. It hasn't even been ten minutes and here I am, getting insults from them.

-"You should really get fired." Jungkook suddenly blurted out.

I stayed quiet, as if I didn't it. As much as I don't want to admit it, my heart longs for him. But he's just like every other guy, looks are the only thing that catches their attention. Jimin started to poke my side, making me flinch each time.

I fumed steam coming out of my head as anger boiled in me. I kicked their shins as they yelped in pain, glaring at me in the process. Suddenly, the manager came in.

-"...." Suga stayed quiet, rolling his eyes. The rest glared secretly.

-"Everything okay?" Asked the manager.

-"Nae. Sit down, will you?" I asked trying to sound as nice as I could to J-Hope.

I turned and saw the Maknae line staring at me. We stared for a minute.

-"Oh okay, be nice to these boys, Jae." The manager smiled at me, I forced a smile nodding.

-"Ye." I nodded clenching my fists.

-"You too, yedeulah (kids)." He said before walking out. They managed to keep an innocent smile until he was gone from our sight.

-"Yah! Seriously. Those glasses and that hair are ugly." Jin said once he turned back to me.

-"Shut up. Sit down." I said, ignoring the snickering and taking my makeup kit.

-"We hate you, you know?" Suga muttered giving me a look.

As if I didn't know.

They glared at me but I shrugged it off, this is going to a hectic day.
.
.
- After work -

The day was a pain. I packed my bags eagerly wanting to leave this hell of a place. I was about to go out when my phone rang. Jae Hee called, I answered and she told me that she is waiting for me downstairs. I quickly went to the door. I looked around and saw Jae Hee waving like a maniac. I chuckle and ran to her.

-"Jae Yoon, kaja!" Jae Hee linked her arm with mine and we walked off.

- Later -

We arrived at the mall & went to this fancy sophisticated shop with really nice dresses. Jae Hee looked around and I did as well. I now had my hair loose and my glasses hanging loosely on the tip of my nose.

After a moment, I found a dress. I smiled at it and looked around to find Jae Hee but she was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly, somethinf bumped on me. I found a mountain of them. I took one and heard a groan.

-"J-Jae Hee?" I uttered confused as the mountain moved.

-"H-Help M-Me.. T-To many.." She stuttered. I quickly grabbed some and chuckle.

She smiled it offf and pushed me in a cabin. I had about five dresses with me, I tried one that was purple with a simple silver ribbon on it & on the bottom had sparkles.

I walked out & asked Jae Hee, She shook her head viscously and I backed up, knowing that her answer was a 'no' I changed again.

I then tried a blue ocean one with no straps and had a lot of sparkles. I shook my head not liking it, I'll look like a disco ball.

I wanted to try a red one but I hate long dresses because maybe someone will step on it and it will get ripped or dirty. I looked at the remaining dresses, there were only long ones and I let out a sigh.

Guess that a long one will be for sure.

After trying several, I took a white snow dress with a flowy bottom. It had a hole on the side but was covered with silver sparkles. The top was a corset top, no straps. The flowy bottom had a shiny lace at the very end.

I came out, satisfied with it. Jae Hee looked at me in shock.

-"H-How is it?" I asked her scratching my nape.

-"Miss! We will take this one!" Jae Hee shouted and waved her hand.

I chuckle & went to change back. Next was Jae Hee's turn. She tried about 7 dresses and finally ended up taking a light pink short dress with a corset top, no straps. The bottom was a bit pouffy but still pretty and it was all pink sparkles on the top.

We bought our dresses and headed back home. As I got out of her car, I headed towards the front door until I heard my name.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah, DONT FORGET TO TAKE OF THAT CRAP!" Jae Hee yelled at me.

-"Okay okay. I'll come get you at your house at 7. Its 5, You have two hours."
I looked at her. She nodded and drove off.

I walked inside the house & saw Umma. She looked at me evily. I felt scared. Her smile was scaring me.

-"Something wrong?" I asked backing away. She walked towards me, smiling.

-"Come on!! Lets get you prepared~ Finally you will get rid of those ugly things" She happily said.

Did she overhear Jae Hee's shouting?

I sigh and got ready. Knowing that mother will only rush me, I just shook my head. I took a bath & washed my face. Umma did my hair and I did my makeup. It was 6:00, One hour left. I should be done by then.

|| JaeHee ||

I went home thinking of the meet later, I'm still not sure who are the guests since I was just invited. I went into my bedroom and looked at my phone to see what time it was. 5:40. I jumped back to reality and rushed to the bathroom. I took about 45 Minutes. It was 6:25, Shoot I have to hurry!!

-"UMMA!! I NEED TO GET MY MAKEUP DONE!!" I yelled.

-"Aish arraseo!" My. Umma shouted back.

I quickly waited and my maids came in with a kit. Two of them were doing my face while two other were curling my hair and one was doing my nails. They gave me a soft pinkish sparkle eyes shadow & a light nude pink colour for my nails. I looked at the clock.

6:40. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took my dress. I was still in deep thoughts wondering who are the guests, they can't be bad right? I placed my hair to one side and went to put on my shoes. 6:45. I rushed down stairs.

-"Aigoo, My daughter looks beautiful!" My Umma smiled.

-"Hmm.. Did Jae Yoon come?" I asked with a smile, they shook their heads.

I was safe.

|| JaeYoon ||

I was completely done. My nails were all snow white and my ring finger was a silver spark. My hair was curled with loose giant curls and my makeup was a light white with a silver finish at the ends. A bit of eyeliner to enhance. My dress flowed nicely and I putted my silver stilettos. I took my white clutch & placed my wallet (in case I get hungry again) and my phone.

I took my credit card just to be sure, also. I quickly went downstairs and bowed at my Umma.. Appa was on a business trip, of course. He's always on a business trip.

-"Aigoo, uri Jae Yoon looks beautiful.." Umma said with a smile.

-"Saranghae Umma, I will see you later.." I hugged her and pecked her cheek.

She chuckle and I closed the door.

I rushed to Jae Hee's house and we quickly called taxi. We arrived and all stares were at us. I hate these stupid attentions. I let a sigh.

I heard the word Jimin which made me turn to look but it was just some girl. I let out a sigh of relief, if they see me like this, who knows what are they going to do. Jae Hee doesn't know BTS, I never told her about them. I hate them THAT Much.

A waiter came.

-"May I help you?" He asked with a warm smile.

-"Ne, Um.. We had a reserved table" Jae Hee calmly said as the waiter nodded.

-"Right this way." The waiter said.

-"Kangsamhinda." We both thanked him.

-"Annyeong Haseyo." Jae Hee smiled at the guest. I was busy looking around the restaurant.

-"Hi!"
-"Hey!"
-" Waddup?"
-" Who's your friend?"
-" Ipponae~"
-" Kyeopta~"
-" Who is that?"

I heard seven voices. Very familiar.

No, it can't really be them right? I turned, bowing in the process. As I lifted my eyes to see the guests, my jaw dropped.

-"Oh, we're BTS." They smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 9.6K 36
"Sorry Princess, but you're seen way too much" Meet Allie, a normal girl, with a normal life just trying to find her own way in the world. That is...
88.7K 1.3K 55
18 year old (y/n) just got the message she was waiting for. Her dream job as an makeup artist is finally coming true. But it was not what she expecte...
153 39 20
Jalexandrina finally living her dream. She gets offered the perfect career in south Korea. While working she also makes new friends, enemies and even...
2.1K 139 28
Her life is full of black, dark and gloom. She never send people her smile. She forgot the real her. She forget how to smile and that make she think...