FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16

2.2K 72 3
By venus_hudson

.

.

.

.

.

"Althea stop it!.....hahaha....stop it Althea, I can't breathe..ah..ah..ah!"
Breathing hardly, the heiress couldn't contain her laughter anymore.

The young Senior Architect is seating on top of the youngest Tanchinco tickling her like no tomorrow.

Althea is Pinning the heiress in the floor of her Art Room, which the latter is trying her best to get out of the hold of the woman who's on top of her.

Earlier that day...................

"Ellaine what day is today?" The heiress ask her secretary slash best friend, she's busy signing a final contract from the investor they've closed a deal with, last two days ago.

With the help of course with their young Senior Architect.

"Today? It's Wednesday, why?" Answered Ellaine, who's in front of the heiress assisting her of the documents she's busy with.

"Hmmm...nothing." Trailed the heiress

"If I know, you just want to know where your goddess is right now." Ellaine smirking at her best friend's behavior.....knowingly what's in her mind.

They've been best friends as time memorial, she knows her best friend inside and out, from her toe nails up to the last strand of her hair.

Yup that's how transparent the heiress of the Multi-Billion Company is to her best friend.

And yes ladies and gents...... Ellaine knows how her friend fallen deeply in love with their young Senior Architect.

How her eyes twinkle when she sees the young genius.

How her demeanors change just the mere mention of the artist name.

How her angered change in an instant when the young pilot call her.

That's how their young Senior Architect affected the youngest Tanchinco.

The confrontation starts when she was searching for her best friend in Althea's Art show Event last week and that's when the hell hall got loose.

Her good for nothing best friend just scream at her without warning when she was unintentionally interrupting her best friend's conversation with the young artist, then the un expected happened, just like that without caveat she just blurted out her secret feelings to the young artist to her.

So that's how Ellaine become a love guru to her best friend.

The heiress stops what she's doing when she heard her best friend blurted out her endearment to their young Senior Architect.

With a defeated look, she looks up to her best friend putting a side what she just doing.

Her best friend Ellaine is right she really misses 'her goddess' and they have an unfinished business to settle.

The heiress secretary slash best friend just shakes her head, she stand up and giving a piece of paper to the young heiress then walking out of her office.

It was the schedule of the where a bouts of her goddess for the whole span of week.

Ellaine has the audacity to ask it to their young Senior Architect's secretary........she knows Jade will behave like this.

The young heiress just looks at her secretary with appreciation, who's walking out from her office.

"You are welcome." Uttered her best friend opening the door.

"Just make it worthwhile Jade.....I didn't make a fool of myself just to get your 'goddess's' schedule from Joanne without a positive outcome.......good luck! I know you have an unfinished business to talk about." Then Ellaine totally get out from the office of the heiress, satisfied on what she did.

As soon she knows where her goddess is, she automatically stands up, arrange her things and storming out of her office.

So giddy and excited with a smile on her face the heiress just run through the staffs as she passes them.

She don't care what the people around her might think of her............'the daughter of Mighty Oscar Tanchinco is running around like crazy'.

Seeing her goddess right now is more way important than the meager judgments of these people.

-----------------------------

Althea is at her Art Studio, she's working of a new painting as per requested by Ms. Elizabeth Villanueva.

She has no choice but to oblige to the request of the said woman or else her paintings that she doesn't want to be sold will suffer.

The young Artist been working with the paintings 3 days straight except last Monday when they have to close a deal and they need her presence at that crucial moment.

She's dead tired, the woman is coercing her to finish the painting tomorrow..........and every day without a missed Ms. Villanueva is coming in her gallery nonstop.....at the morning then afternoon and even evening.

Her eyes are going to betray her right now...........without knowing it, she fall asleep.

Jade park her car in front of an urbane Art Gallery, without any second to waist.

She get out of her car and fast walk to the main door of the Gallery.

Once's inside the Gallery she saw a woman busy arranging a canvas, she approach her, knowing she's Althea's friend and who's managing this Art Gallery.

"Hi Excuse me?" Jade greeted the woman who is still busy organizing the Art works.

"Ow.....I'm sorry.....wait........Jade? What are you doing here?" Living the canvas leaning it in the wall, approaching the heiress with a serious look.

"Hello!" Jade shyly utter with a shy smile.

"Nice seeing you here Jade, who I owe this pleasure for visiting me or is it the Gallery or may be.......the Artist?" Knowingly joke the manager.

The youngest Tanchinco, just rub her nape with a flush face.

Yes......you guess it right, even Veronica knows how this young heiress in front of her........falling deeply in love to her best friend.

Because this women whose face is red as tomato and whose awkwardly standing in front of her, bugging her so much to know the whereabouts of her best friend when Althea vanished at her own Art show event.

In order for her to give the youngest Tanchinco the location of her best friend she forcefully ask her the reason for such extreme anger towards her Secretary slash best friend, Ellaine, whom she witness when she's looking for Althea.

And that's it folks how Jade spill out her feelings towards the young Artist.

Veroniva has this power to manipulate a person in order for her to get what she wants and know.

"So you're looking for 'your goddess'?" Veroniva joke with a knowingly wink.

"Stop it Ron, where is she? She might hear you, crazy biatch!" With a frown face, Jade is a little bit irritated with this woman.

"Okay...okay stop frowning you're getting ugly Jade." She can't help to annoyed the heiress knowing she can't retort back at her.

The heiress just stands there with cross arm and pouted lips.

"Hahahaha! Jade stop it, because you're so cute right now hahaha, I'll tell you where she is, now stop pouting." Amused the Gallery manager, shaking her head.

"Now spill it!" An annoyed heiress almost losing her patience.

"Yah...Yah....excited much? Hahaha! She's in her studio, second floor, first corner to the right, with a mahogany door. There you will find 'your goddess'." Mischievously smiled the Gallery manager.

Jade just mouth a 'thank you' to Veronica and proceed to the second floor.

As she arrives at the room with the only mahogany door, she knocks gently.......to her dismay nobody answer, so she knocks again.....still no answer.

So she try to turn the door knob and she's glad it's not lock, she slowly open the door and when she get inside, she called the Artist name but no response.

Then while searching to the person she misses so much, she notice a silhouette of a woman lying elegantly in the sofa.

She slowly creeps towards that person and when she's just a sheer distance she confirmed it's their young Senior Architect.

The heiress smile thinking 'how strikingly beautiful Althea is even sleeping and more ever so gorgeous when wake up, where's the justice of that?' She just shake her head for the thought.

Unexpectedly, she just had a craziest idea in mind, smirking wickedly......she get a washable marker on the artist table and doodled something on the young Artist face.

Laughing inaudibly the heiress check her work of art, with a contentment daubed in her face, she went outside, like nothing happened.

"Hey what are you doing here, I thought you're looking for 'your goddess and why are you smiling like an idiot?" Veronica questioned and wonders.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" Instead of answering the curious store manager the youngest Tanchinco just laugh hysterically, who can't hold it anymore.

Then..............

"VERONICA!!!!!!!!"

To be continued.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.5K 43
A love that has gone through a lot... A love that has an immeasurable sacrifices... A love that shattered, rebuilt and strengthened by time... ...
48.4K 1.5K 9
Finding love in a perfect time in the perfect place.
34.3K 1K 52
Rhian Ramos. The girl who has it all. Brains, beauty, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness. Well...
Fate By Kai

Romance

207 31 11
Roan is your typical high school main character who doesn't care about what she wears or what her family background is. Only difference? Instead of...