Stark And The Spider

By PjoMiraculousfangirl

(Peter Parker X READER) Some say Tony Stark is a conceited, egotistical, narcissistic jerk. But they have nev... More

My Story of Becoming a Stark
My Story of Becoming a Stark (part 2)
New School
New School (Part 2)
A Bit of Chemistry
Toxic
Connections
Pretty Face
Shawarma
Busted
Rain Drops and Tears
Safe Place
More Mystical Average-Kid Daily Wonders
Family Reunion.
Daydreamer.
Contagious
Make Mother Proud
G.N.O
Distracted
Busy
Party Girl
Drunk
Hangover
Delmar's
The Elephant in the Room
Press
Making It Up
Pumpkin Spice (And Everything Nice)
Prototype
Absence And Jealousy
Boredom
Realization.
Promise Me
Memory Lane
Halloween
Prototype: Take Two
Spider-Man pulls a Peter Parker
"Pool Party"
Avenger In Training
Voltage (Part 1)
Voltage (Part 2)
Redecorating (Voltage Part 2.5)
Voltage (Part 3)
Voltage (Part 4)
Voltage (Part 5)
Duo
Wing-Womaning, Crush Teasing, and a Whole Lot of Eye Rolling
Patrolling and Girl Advice
Car 'Accident'
Revealed (Part 1)
Revealed (Part 2)
Revealed (Part 3)
Revealed (Part 4)
Just Act Normal
Tense
Cuddles and Bloody Knuckles
Black Fingerless Gloves
Safe Place (II)
Christmas Eve Party
The Man In the Shadows and The Plan
I Should Have Known
Hindsight
Please ((Y/n)'s Really Really Bad Idea Part 1)
INTERVENE ((Y/n)'s Really Bad Idea Part 2)
Am I A Monster?
First Impressions/Don't Hold Back
I Don't Mind The Dark

Sweet Dreams and a Rude Awakening

80K 2.4K 6.2K
By PjoMiraculousfangirl

I've never slept better.

Instead of the nightmares I've been having for the past week, I slept soundly and just re-imagined my night with Peter.

It was a simple enough night, we just talked. We talked about our interests, and ambitions. We talked about science, and some of the things we were most proud of. 

Then I started to dream just about Peter. Just us hanging out in normal situations, like normal kids. Except we haven't had done those situations yet, and I kinda made them up all on my own subconsciously.

 I dreamt of all of us, Michelle, Ned, Peter and I growing up together, and us becoming adults.
I was wearing one of my mother's dresses, and took over Stark Industries. 

Michelle dressed a bit nicer, and started her own media company.

 Ned basically looked the same, but he had a nice family and a nice house, and a good life.

 Peter grew a small goatee, basically just peach fuzz, but he looked very handsome. He became a scientist, and he cured diseases. 

We all were still close, and saw each other all the time. The future seemed good.

And then I woke up.
................................................................................................................................................

I groan as I feel around for my phone to turn off my ear piercing alarm. I didn't want to leave my bed.

Wait a minute.

This isn't my bed.

Last night comes back to me in a blur as I realize where I am. I sink further into the mattress.

I feel safe here.

It's cozy, and the bed smells like Peter.

Wait, what?

I slowly get up from the comfort of Peter's bed, and allow my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. I stretch, then slowly get up to walk out the door.

I walk down the hall and find Peter in the kitchen with his back turned. He's pouring cereal, but my eyes focus on the amount of muscles showing through his undershirt, and how strong his biceps look.

Stop staring!

I don't listen.

Peter turns around and smiles at me, "good morning (Y/n)." He says, then notices me staring at his muscles and starts to blush.

Oh my god, I swear if you don't play this off cool and he thinks you're a total weirdo after this....

I give a small laugh, "damn, Parker. How'd a nerd like you get so ripped?" I laugh again, and give a joking smile.

Mediocre, but it works.

He gives a nervous laugh in reply, "it's a long story...." He trails off, "what kind of cereal do you like?"

I freeze, "umm..." I bite my tongue, "I'll have what you're having?"

The truth is, I've never actually had cereal before.

"Sure." He smiles at me, "cornflakes sound good?"

"Sure."

He pours two bowls and adds in milk. Then, he places them both in front of two chairs at the table.

I sit down in the chair beside peter. Then, I pick up my spoon, scoop some cereal out, and take a bite.

Wow, this isn't so bad.

"This is pretty good." I say.

Peter laughs, "you act like you've never had cornflakes before."

I stare at my cereal and stir it around with my spoon.

"wait...you've never had cornflakes before?" Peter asks, shocked.

I look up and give a sheepish laugh, "I've never had any type of cereal before."

He stares at me for a moment, gaping. Then he shakes his head and gives a small laugh, "unbelievable..."

I turn red as I take another bite of cereal.

Aunt May walks into the room, "Good morning." She says. Then she turns to me, "(Y/n), do you have a change of clothes?"

I nod, "Happy dropped them off last night."

"Okay," she replies, "you can change in my room once you're done eating. Then, you and Peter can walk to the train station."

"Okay," I swallow my bite, "thank you, May."

"No problem. I have to go now. Peter, I'll see you after your...extracurricular activities. Try not to get into too much trouble. (Y/n), are you staying with us tonight as well?"

I pause, "no, thank you though. It's been wonderful here, but...I don't know. I'll probably head home."

Aunt May smiles, "okay. Just wherever you're going, get there safely."

"I will, thank you."

 Aunt May walks out the door.

Peter and I quickly finish our cereal. After rinsing out my bowl, I grab my backpack from Peter's room and take it to Aunt May's room to change.

After closing the door, I unzip the bag and pull out my outfit for the day.

Oh no.

Oh no.

No no no no no.

I pull out a piece of clothing that I would never be caught dead wearing.

A skirt.

My outfit consists of the plum purple mid-thigh high skirt,, black leggings, a black undershirt, black socks, my white converse, and a belly top that has 'Princess' written on it, with an X going through it and 'Queen' written underneath.

"Oh my dear lord, so this is my punishment." I mumble.

I find a note that fell out of the bag:

'Hey, kiddo.

Pepper went out shopping and insisted I send you this new outfit she bought you. I couldn't say no.

Have fun with that. Good luck.

Have a great day, and come home soon.

Love you, 'Iron-dad.''

I roll my eyes, but smile, practically hearing his laughter. Groaning, I put on the outfit.

I quickly brush through my hair with the provided hair brush, and take my toothbrush and toothpaste with me as I step outside the door. I find Peter waiting for me, standing patiently in jeans, sneakers, a dorky science-pun t-shirt, and a sweater.

He looks over at me, "whoa." His face starts to rapidly turn red.

I roll my eyes, "don't rub it in. I'm only wearing this because I have to."

"You...you look nice." He manages.

I snort, "gee, thanks. I have never felt more uncomfortable. I hate skirts."

"Why? It looks great on you." Peter blurts.

We both turn pink.

"...I guess the leggings make it a little more tolerable, it's just...I don't know man. I just don't like them." I shrug. "can I use your bathroom to brush my teeth?"

"If you don't mind sharing the sink so I can too."

I laugh, "deal."

We walk into the bathroom and stand side by side as we brush our teeth. In silence. Except it's not so awkward anymore. I feel like Peter and I have really grown closer since we've shared this...experience together. I felt safe with him, and that's a feeling I don't get very often.

After brushing our teeth, we walk out the door and begin our walk to the train station.

Once we arrive, we board the train together and share a pole to hold on to.

The train starts to move forward, and my knuckles turn white as I tighten my grip on the pole.

"You okay?" Peter asks, looking down at me.

He's not that much taller, I'm decently tall considering my family genetics, but I still had to slightly tilt my head up to look at him.

"I've never been actually on a public train before." I admit.

Peter laughs, "I should take you around the city sometime, so you can experience the mystical average-kid's daily wonders like the public train and cornflakes." He says with the slightest tinge of sarcasm in his voice.

I smile, beginning to like him more and more.

As a friend. Obviously.

We step off the train and walk the short distance to school. Time seems to pass quickly, but I enjoy our walk in silence. I just enjoy Peter's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 58 14
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── Peter and MJ meet years later. Peter is a single fa...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
48.5K 874 26
Our love might be dangerous, but it's worth sacrificing for... Imagine a life, where you are the Billionaire, Tony Stark's Daughter, A superhero cal...
281K 7K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...