The Man Who Saved Her

By BlackveilBridesArmy2

Bailey is running away from her dad. Not wanting to be killed. What will happen when she runs into a man name... More

The man who saved her
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Sixx
Part seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-one
Part Twenty-Two

Part Fourteen

256 4 0
By BlackveilBridesArmy2

Bailey Pov

I walk into the room and look at Jake. I know the bus stopped again.

Bailey-Are we at the venue?

Jake-Yes we are. We just got here

I look around the bus and notice it's really quiet. I wonder where everyone is or what they are doing.

Bailey-Where is everyone?

Jake-Well Andy is taking a nap, Ashley went out to find someone,cc is well I'm not sure,and Jinxx is behind the couch sleeping.

Bailey-well I guess I am going out.

Jake-You know I really do not trust Kellin.

Bailey-Why?.

Jake-There is just something about him. He is a okay kid but still he just does not seem trustworthy. I think you should be watching your back with him.

Bailey-Well okay then

Jake goes back to reading and I just slowly go outside. I walk around the area. I don't see the Sleeping with sirens bus anywhere must not have gotten here yet. I found Ashley he is with that jasmine girl.

Ashley Pov

I wake up and jump off the bunk. I go and find Jake reading. He ignored that I was there.

Ashley-Jake are we at the venue.

He said nothing and ignored me. So I walk over to him and dramatically fall into his lap. He looks at me like a am crazy as I am laying there. I then smile and poke his face.

Jake- Ashley what are you doing?

Ashley-Just getting your attention

Jake-Well you have it now what do you want.

I continue to poke his face and mess with his hair.

Ashley- Well I was wondering if...

He does not let me finish he rolls me off his lap and I hit the ground. I lay there looking at him.

Jake-No Ashley I will not do that stuff with you.

Ashley-I was not going to ask that...why would I ask that!?

Jake-Because your Ashley.

Ashley-Are we at the venue?

Jake-Yes

With that I get up and run outside to find Jasmine. I search for a hour and I find her standing with a line of people. I run up and hug her. Making her scream. People look at us and they go crazy seeing me. I smile and hug them and sign things. I then grab her hand and run off with her. I kiss her and smile.

Ashley-I missed you!

Jasmine-I missed you to!

Ashley-I can't believe your here.

Jasmine-Well I mean I came last night but I still am here I love you so much.

Ashley-I love you to

I look at my watch and notice it's a hour until the show. As I take her hand we walk back and that's when I see Sleeping with Sirens bus pull up. Better than never. kellin pops his head out from the window.

Kellin-Sorry we are late. We got lost

Ashley-It's okay the show is in a hour.

Kellin-Okay thanks

I take Jasmine to the bus. Everyone looks at us.

Ashley-Jasmine came to visit!

Everyone but Bailey-Hey Jasmine.

Bailey walks out of the bus probably going to see Kellin. She really does not like her.

I go to get ready and Jasmine follows I go into the bathroom and put my pants on and vest but no shirt like normal. I open the door and start to put warpaint on and then put some on Jasmine. I smile and start fixing my hair. When I am done I walk out and then sit down and Jasmine sits in my lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.4K 67
Ashley is head over heels in love with Andy but no one must know. Andy has a girlfriend he couldn't want Ashley. Does he even like him? Will he? Can...
30.3K 677 28
An Ashley Purdy fanfiction. Ashley is at another one of Black Veil Brides concerts, rocking his bass. Then he sees a girl in the crowd and everything...
746 22 17
Cheyenne and Chelsea Rose have had quite the life. Their parents divorced when they were ten, their mom just walked out without a goodbye, only God k...
212 2 13
What if Vic and Mike Fuentes had a sister? What if she falls for Sleeping with sirens lead singer Kellin? What would happen?