I'm sorry... (J...

By TheGreywolf2003

The reader (you) has gotten a new job on the show of Supernatural. You meet the two main stars Jensen and Jar... More

BEFORE YOU READ
Opportunities
Time to act
Date?
Problems
Secrets
Why?
Betrayed
It's off?!
Seriously
The truth comes out
Is this goodbye?
Advice
Fear sets in
Jensen Freaking Ackles
Jared freaking Padalecki
Events of a lifetime...
Final decision
Never Again...
The escape
Brad
The day started normal..
High security
Trapped
They what?!
The rescue

Seriously?!

627 22 1
By TheGreywolf2003

You wake up in a bed. How did you get there? No idea. The sheets and blankets are white and the pillows are grey. You sit up and notice your in a black t-shirt that's over sized. The door opens and your breathe catches in your throat. You let out the breathe when you see a familiar face pop in. 

"Hey! (Y/N). You're awake. I didn't mean to scare you, but you fell asleep on the plane so I carried you out to the car and long story short, I brought you to my apartment. I didn't know where you were gonna stay for the night so. Anyway, your suitcase is right there by the window, get up sleeping beauty, or we are gonna be late." Jensen leaves the room and thoughts flow through your mind. You walk over to the window and open your suitcase. You pull out (outfit below) and out it on. Looking casual but cute and professional. Then you put on some light makeup for a touch and leave the room.

"Hey. I'll clean my stuff out of that room after work today and find a hotel room or something to stay in. Or ill figure something else out." 

"You don't need to do that (Y/N). That is my guest room and I would rather you stay here and not live like Sam and Dean." Jensen laughs at his joke and looks at you going serious. "What I mean is I would rather offer my spare room to you then have you sleep in a bunch of hotels while trying to balance out money and cars and- Sorry. Come on we have to go. We will grab breakfast on the way to pick up Jared. I need coffee and I haven't been shopping yet." You stand there in a little bit of shock. You barely know Jensen. You had just met him yesterday and he is treating you like you were best friends and have met up after years of being apart.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You nod and follow him out the door.  After picking up Jared and getting coffee and breakfast Jensen and Jared are showing you around the set. The last place you go is where your magic happens. Makeup.

                       **Hours Later**

"So, first day on the job. What do you think?" Jared and Jensen are walking next to you and like a sandwich you are presses between them.

"Great. It's actually really cool on set. I have learned more about this show for sure. It's. Great." The three of you get in the car and take off. Jared is left at his house first you and Jensen saying your goodbyes until tomorrow. After a few more minutes of driving you and Jensen pull up to his apartment complex and walk in. 

"I have food on the way because I didn't wanna cook. Not only that but also there's nothing to cook with. I assumed you didn't either so yeah. Hope you don't mind. I am hitting the shower let me know when it gets here if I am still in the shower when it does." You nod and watch him walk to his room and close the door. You look for a glass. After finding one you put some ice in it followed with water and sit on the couch. 

A few minutes later Jensen step out of his room and not long after that the food arrives. The both of you sit at the table and dig into the food. You can't help but notice that Jensen is looking at you. 

"What?"

"Jared."

"Are you calling me Jared?"

"No? Why would I- No let's talk about him. I see the way you look at him (Y/N)."

"What do you mean?"

" His wife. Gen, she is really nice. You guys seriously should meet. Since you guys can't be together I'm gonna make you a promise that you two will be best friends. Until then you are gonna have to find someone else to crush on. Maybe even for a while there. I don't think they are getting a divorce anytime soon."

"Jensen? Can I ask you something?"

"Just did." 

"Something else smartass."

"yeah yeah."

"You barely know me. Why are you letting me stay here and treating me like i'm your sister. Hell for all you know I could be planning to murder you." You raise one eyebrow at him and wait for his response. 

"On the plane. You know when we first met. I was drawn to you. In a friend way obviously. I wanted to be friends with you. Not only that but the cast and the crew of Supernatural are family. Plus I feel like I've known you forever. I highly doubt you are planning my murder anyway because it would be noticed and you would be caught way to fast. Just saying." He smirks at you and all you do is stare.

"Okay, but why let me stay here?"

"Like I said. Family." He doesn't look away from his plate. 

"On another note. I really don't wanna be a bother. I can leave. I can literally be gone by morning and find somewhere else to stay. Wouldn't be my first rodeo."

"NO, (Y/N) No. I like the company. Plus you're nice and I like that about you. We are basically best friends. Seriously stay as long as you need. I will help you find a place to call yours when that time comes and help you move. Until then Me casa is tu casa." He smiles down at you and winks before making his way towards his room. You go to the spare room he is letting you stay in. 'Basically best friends (Y/N). The words echo in your mind. You and Jensen Ackles best friends? Eventually, hopefully Jared Padalecki to? Your thought begin to fade into your mind and soon you aren't thinking about anything except what the future hold for you. Darkness takes over soon enough. 

**Been a couple of weeks with you working on Supernatural Crew**

You go to your closet in the famous Jensen Ackles apartment. You throw on (outfit below Instead its black high top converse shoes.)with some light makeup. 

You walk out of the room you have been staying in and to the kitchen. You and Jensen have been eating takeout since you started staying with him and it hasn't been good on either of you. Though some nights you get something a little lighter on both of your stomachs. While you were laying in bed last night you decided you would start cooking breakfast and dinner. You still needed to talk to Jensen about it but until he woke up you couldn't talk to him. Instead you made a grocery list and if he said no. You would throw it away or get food for yourself. You hear Jensen's door open and hear footsteps.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

"In the kitchen!" You yell back. The footsteps are rushed to the kitchen. You turn around just in time to see his eyes widened and watch him relax.

"Woah. I just saw Dean up close and personal."

"Well you almost gave me a heart attack." You laugh a little bit. "Why you up so early (Y/N) that isn't normal." He mumbles to himself before he looks up at you. "Are you sick?"

"No i'm not and if you touch my forehead i will smack you. Anyway sorry for scaring you 'Deano' but I was making a grocery list because I can't do takeout much longer." 

"Same here." 

"Also. I called Jared he will be in the car when we get picked up already because I asked him to get coffee for us. So he will have coffee when we get in the car. "

"Okay mom." He half mumbles. You punch him on the shoulder.

"I think what's happening here is that you are hangry. Does Ackles want some Snackles?" You say before you bolt to the door. Since you got a head start you make it to the elevator and watch as Jensen is a second late and the door closes. You burst out laughing and make it to the lobby. You sit in a chair and get a text from Jared.

'hey. um, where are you?'

' I am waiting for Jensen We will be out in a sec. I will explain when we get there.' 

You turn off you phone and slide it into your pocket. You watch as Jensen exits the elevator with Dean's ' I'm gonna smite you' face. You start laughing again you don't care that people are looking at you some staring. You stand up still laughing and follow him out the door.

"Hey. (Y/N). Jensen."

"Hi Jared."

"What's so funny?" You look at Jared wiping tears from your eyes your laughing so hard. After a minute of breathing you continue to tell him the story of what just happened and soon the three of you are laughing. After a minute Jared directs his eyes towards you.

"So (Y/N). I noticed that you also did a little acting for a while, great work by the way, and I put in a good word with the directors and creators. Showed them some of your work and they want you to play a demon." You let the words process for a minute.

"Wait (Y/N) you were an actress?" Jensen looks at you confused.

"For a while. Jared are you serious?" He nods his head.

"Why a demon though."

" They said they have ideas for the character you will play, but if you say yes you start today."

"Hell Yes! No pun intended of course." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 263 19
This is a Misha Collins love story. Victoria doesn't exist in this story. I have nothing against her, this story just doesn't involve her. Lacey...
22.4K 801 30
Neither of them knew how gay they could be until they met the other... Both in love with girls or so they thought, maybe it was only the girls that w...
411K 14.4K 48
•BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIES• Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...
49K 1.3K 37
Y/N is fresh out of school when she gets her first job as a nanny. After his amiable divorce from wife Genevieve Padalecki, Jared is looking for som...