The Extroverty-Introvert

By LethargicGenius

Hey Guys! John is a 15-year-old student who is trying to figure out the best way to stay connected with his... More

THE EXTROVERTY INTROVERT:- Pilot
CHAPTER 2:-The Problem I Have With Weddings.
Chapter 3:- Embrace the Third Wheeling
Chapter 4:-A Bad Start Does Not Mean It's A Bad Day.
Chapter 5:-Always Keep Your Phone In The Bag!
Chapter 6 :- Abdomen Guards Should Be In All Sports!
Chapter 8:- Grandmothers
Chapter 9:- Is it Pancakes Or Videshi Dosa?
Chapter 10:- It's My Birthday!
Chapter 11:-Should I Make A Move?
Chapter 12:- The Things We Do For Love
Chapter 13:- Tutoring Natalie.
Chapter 14:- Can A Hairband Be A Weapon?
Chapter 15:- Watson, We Have A Problem!
Chapter 16:- Lost and Found.
Chapter 17:- Those Are A Nice Pair of Tits.
Chapter 18:- Do My Instincts Warn Me?
Chapter 19:- The Creep is Back.
Chapter 20:- Wait, You're a Gangster?
Chapter 21:- The Target's Daughter
Chapter 22:- Perspective
Chapter 23:- The Betrayal
Chapter 24:- What the heck Rachel? Where are my Clothes?
Chapter 25:- Overconfident in a Tuxedo
Chapter 26:- Psyche Grandma Rose!
Chapter 27:- Always Lock the Door
Chapter 28:- The Brief Past
Chapter 29:- Juan and Jose
Chapter 30:- Prom

Chapter 7:- Never Daydream When A Girl is Talking.

74 7 4
By LethargicGenius

Karate.

The only extra curricular activity that i opted for in school, and also the only one class that i completed!

It's a shame that i opted for only one activity in school, but looking back at it from now, i would say it was the best way i could have both completed karate and also met Natalie without hesitation.

You see in our school there were a range of activities to do after the school hours, and it was within the school premises itself, they were

1)Karate

2)Dance

3)Chess

4)Table tennis

5)Basketball

6)Elocution.

From all of the above the most feasible one for 6th std me was of-course karate, because i was too short for basketball at the time, and i wasn't too keen in showing others that i can dance, then also i didn't have the patience to wait for my opponent to make a move in chess! Like for the love of God make a move! I've been sitting here for the past 1 hour!

Side note:- I should have opted for basketball tbh, because i turned out to be quite tall, or you would say above average height for the sport. So kids, never judge a book by it's cover, here it's my height so never judge a ...

Subconscious Mind:- " You're going off topic douche bag!"

Me:- " AH yeah! That's true, this explains the fact that i daydream a lot, even when i'm typing..." ("-_-)

So as i was saying, i opted for karate and now i have a black belt, i.e. i have completed the basic training session and that i can be a sensei/karate teacher... HAAYAAA!

But let's track back and get into the story time.

So it was the last period for the day and the subject was Art and Craft. Honestly tell me in the comments if y'all ever bothered to listen what the teacher was explaining, because that period was the prime time for me to daydream and think of the reason why i am such a disappointment to my family.

The Arts Teacher's name was Mr.Chavan, i don't even remember his first name, that's how much attention i gave to his class, but he was a chill dude who lets us students have a break from the mundane routine of lectures and sometimes tells us stories of his childhood; now that's my weak spot.

Like anybody can kidnap me if they accomplish the following:-

Make me go through a torturous day of lectures continuously

And then follow up with a boring story in the end.

Like this guy never stops till the bell rang, and the funny part is I sit on the first bench with Natalie and daydream whenever he says it's story time, but today it was different, today Natalie was talking to me while Mr.Chavan was talking to the class, i noticed her only because my Subconscious was fighting between dreaming about an Alternate death scene for Dumbledore or A fanfiction where Harry Potter is with Hermione Granger.

Subconscious Mind:- " Dudeeeeeee wouldn't it be lit if Harry would have gone ahead and asked out Hermione? Like she would have totally said yes!"

Me:- "Umm Debatable, reason being they mutually believed they were Best friends..that's it."

Subconscious Mind:- " But what about Friends with Benefits?! "

Me:- " Uhh! Omg! Subconscious!"

Subconscious Mind:- "You realise i'm a part of you?"

Me:-" Yeah that's what surprises me!"

Johnnnnnn....... a sound came rushing through my ears like a siren..

I jolted and fell down onto the floor!

Me:-" I'm alright! I'm fine! Don't need to worry!"

*silence in the class*

Mr.Chavan:- " Uhh...oohhk...do you have something to share John?"

Me:- " Oh no no no no no!"

Mr.Chavan:- " Then why don't you just sit down and take deep breaths? Everything is alright isn't it?"

Natalie:-" Sorry sir it was my fault! I told him a scary story, i think that's why he got shocked."

Mr.Chavan:-" Alright keep it low, next time go easy on the scary stories, he seems to have a light heart for those."

*class laughs*

Subconscious Mind:-" Hah even your Professor thinks your a Pussy!"

Me:-" I ain't a pussy....i just woke up....on the floor"

Natalie:-" Did you actually just get scared by what i said?"

Me:-" By what?"

Natalie:-" Wait weren't you paying attention?"

Me:-" Umm honestly i was just tired, that's why i kinda dozed off.."

Natalie:-" But you were looking at me the whole time and nodding!"

Subconscious Mind:-" What will you do without me kiddo?!"

Me:-" Ah yeah.....that's there."

Natalie:-" So if i put 2 and 2 together, it means you were daydreaming the whole time."

*blushes*

Subconscious Mind:-" Gosh idk how are we the same person?"

Me:-" Pretty much, yeah."

Natalie:-" Uh! So you didn't hear a thing did you?"

Me:-" Nope."

Subconscious Mind:-" Such an embarrassment!"

Natalie:-" OMG! John atleast listen to me at times!"

Me:-" Acha sorry na bro! Say again i'll not daydream this time,promise."

Natalie:-" Promise! Hah! That's the word that is meant to be broken."

Me:-" Mmm..Philosophical...i like it Natalie!"

Natalie:-" Shutup and listen! So as i was saying, i quit my basketball classes this year and i was planning to join another extra-curricular activity instead, that's when i heard that you were learning Karate..is that true?"

Me:-" Yeah that's right! I have opted for Karate and i am a Red Belt!"

Natalie:-" Ahh so you know the basics atleast then, alright i wouldn't mind joining too if i can be with a friend."

Side note:-" In Karate, belts are your ranking on how good you are in the activity, each year you progress in belts, there are 9 belts in total viz.white,yellow,orange,green,blue,purple,red,brown and black."

Subconscious Mind:-"Hallelujah! God has given you an open opportunity after school to hangout with Natalie bro ! THIS is it! You can do this! Like nobody can mess this up!"

*excited*

Me:-" Oh that's awesome! I would love to show you the moves i've learned till now!"

Natalie:-" Ohh! You have to try those on me!"

Subconscious Mind:-" Ohhhh! That's what she said! HAHAHA!.......wait, that's what she actually said....this is awkward.."

Me:-"uhhh....yeahh...sure..."

*confused*

Subconscious Mind:-" Sex milega bhai ko karate ke baad! Sex!"

Me:-" Shush Subconscious Mind!"

Natalie:-" Arey i'm just pulling your leg man!"

*bell rings*

Mr.Chavan:-" Alright class so that's how i got my first picture with Jawaharlal Nehru! Get your books completed till page 47 and show it to me on Thursday! Bye!"

Me:-"Did he just say he took a picture with Jawaharlal Nehru?... How old is this guy?"

Natalie:-" He meant he took a picture with the first wax statue of Mr.Jawaharlal Nehru, you dummy! How can you daydream so much?!"

Me:-" Ahh makes sense! Yeah i knew that it was a statue....just didn't know if it was a wax one.."

Natalie:-" Ya right! Zip it up John! I'll see you tomorrow in Karate class then, have fun! Bye!"

Me:-" Ya sure! You too! Bye!"

*she leaves the class*

Shreya:-" After i hit your balls with a shuttle cock, you forgot how to flirt or what?"

Akaash:-" Forgot? He never even had the balls to flirt with a girl in the first place!"

Me:-" Oh shut it you guys!"

#noballstoflirt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellllooooo!!!!

How are you guys doing?! :D

It's been sometime, but y'all have been a patient Audience and i love that! Hope y'all keep up the support for the book and yeah don't forget to hit that vote button!

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 39 14
The third teen year. Our young teens are fifteen, and high school is not merciful. And now, the boys are getting smarter. They want to be with their...
452 7 28
It's the beginning of senior year, new chances, new goals and first love. This is a story of an unexpected love and a complicated situation, as Emma...
2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
55.9K 1.4K 30
Twenty-year-old Rachel West has dedicated her life to her one, big dream -- to become a respected journalist. Fresh out of university and over the m...