Here I go!

Por Miki_The_Hero

I...well...all I really know about myself is my name...I woke up in a weird place and now I'm stuck here know... Más

Chapter 1 - What The Hell Happened?!
Chapter 2 - We Are What?!?!?!
Chapter 3 - Sleeping Problems
Chapter 4 - You're A Duckpost!
Chapter 5 - Drunkie
Chapter 6 - I'm A Dead Ninja
Chapter 7 - A Lot Of Red!
Chapter 8 - What
Chapter 9 - How To Be A Squirrel
Chapter 10 - Memories
Chapter 11 - Unknown
Chapter 12 - The Bridge
Chapter 13 - White Layer
Chapter 14 - Truth Or War
Chapter 15 - Your Eyes
Chapter 16 - 7 or 13?
Chapter 17 - Makigan
Chapter 18 - Scared Of Heights
Chapter 19 - An Encounter
Chapter 20 - It Has Began! ( Chuunin Exams Part 0 )
Chapter 21 - Scar Face ( Chuunin Exams Part 1 )
Chapter 22 - The What Now? ( Chuunin Exams Part 2 )
Chapter 23 - The Bloody Sword ( Chuunin Exams Part 3 )
Chapter 24 - See You Later ( Chuunin Exams Part 4 )
Chapter 25 - Unbelievable! ( Chuunin Exams Part 5 )
FIRST TIME!!!
Chapter 26 - Oh Well ( Chuunin Exams Part 6 )
Chapter 27 - Alive Or Not?( Chuunin Exams Part 7 )
Chapter 28 - First Day Out ( Chuunin Exams Part 8 )
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected ( Chuunin Exam Finals )
Chapter 31 - ENOIMPTTL
Character Info
Chapter 32 - Till We Meet Again

Chapter 29 - One Weird Day

44 1 10
Por Miki_The_Hero

This is a Valentine's Day special, enjoy!

3 weeks later
3rd POV

The sun was shining over the leaf village, making it seem even pinker than it already was. Right from the early dawn, citizens rushed from one store to another in search of something.

What was the thing they were searching for? A gift. A gift they would all give to their special someone on this very special day.

Why? Because it was Valentine's Day, the only day anybody would mind missing, or so you think.

In the fire country, in this very village, there was a 13 year old girl that would give anything on Earth to miss it, but unfortunately, her friends wouldn't allow it.

Mai's POV

I finally did it.

I finally found time to study one of the scrolls the Hokage gave me.

But oh how much world hates me for wanting to miss out just one day when it lets Naruto come back from the hospital today of all days, I have to study for the finals for Kami's sake!

So now, instead of letting me be locked up in our room with a bunch of paper all day long, he had to go and tell Yukie-sensei so now we are going with Cherry to Ayane's flat to get her and do something me and I don't think she would like either.

What is it, you ask? A shopping for this annoying day that will end with a party everyone who is in Konoha at the moment is going to attend, even shinobi that are here for the exams!

*ding ding* Cherry rang the black doorbell.

'Please be against this, please be against this, please be against this!' I prayed silently, looking as the dark door opened, revealing my blond headed teammate in a plain long black shirt, her hair tangled and her eyes tired.

"What?"she yawned after nearly jumping out of her skin from seeing us.

"We are gonna go shopping for the party later on and were wondering if you'd join us"Cherry spoke, her eyes sparkling.

"Oh and she gets a choice when the 2 of you just came an-"I started before the white haired woman smacked her hand over my mouth, keeping me from saying anything for the time being.

The blond thought it over for a little before nodding.

"I need a new outfit anyway. Come in"she said, moving aside so that we could enter.

She lead us through a small hall before walking into what I assumed was a living room. It had a dark purple carpet with a black cozy-looking couch on top of it, an old looking wooden table next to it. A big bookshelf sat in a corner, books and scrolls flooding out of it.

"Please wait here, I'll be back in a few minutes"she said before exciting the room.

A few minutes later, she walked into the room in a pair of black ripped jean shorts and a purple tank top with a fishnet underneath, her long blond hair braided with a black bow at the end.

"You look so cute Aya-chan!"Cherry squealed.

"Don't call me that and lets just go already"she glared before walking out with us on her tail.

A lot of painful hours later

We are currently in a clothes shop and I still can't believe they got Ayane not only to buy an outfit that is not black and dark purple but help them find one for me too!

"Mai, try this one on"the blond said, pushing another pack through the curtain.

"Could you guys please hand me at least one that is not pink?!"I yelled, already having more than enough of this stupid holiday.

"But pink is the color of love and it looks good on you!"Yukie-sensei cheered.

"My hair is freaking red!"I argued, a vein appearing on my forehead.

"So what?My hair's pink and I always wear a red dress!"Cherry yelled from the other side of the curtain.

"Oh, fine!But I'm warning you, this is the last one!"I gave in before opening the box and having my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

( the pic above and even if its pink I love it! )

Quickly wrapping the bandages around my left hip before doing the same to the right one, I took out the top and put it on along with the loose sleeves and black socks as well as black flip flops.

"I love it!"I yelled, jumping out of the dressing room and doing a little spin.

"Guess we are taking it then"Yukie-sensei chuckled, looking at the clock.

"We have to hurry you guys, we are supposed to meet Hatake and the others at my place in an hour!Mai, you go change while we get another kimono that you are wearing, dismissed!"she ordered, causing all of us to nod before scattering across the shop. We made it to Yuki-sensei's flat in no time, giving us time to get ready.

( Sakura's )

( Ayane's )

( Yukie-sensei's )

*ding dong!* the doorbell rang.

"Prepare girls, they are here"Yukie-sensei whispered, going to the door.

"Happy Valentine's Day guys!"we cheered as she opened the door, revealing an excited Oni-chan, a bored Ducky, a smiling Haku and a relieved Grandpa.

"Why are you so relieved, Kakashi?"Yukie-sensei asked as we walked towards the Hokage mountain where the party was being held.

"Being alone with them was the worst experience of my life. Naruto wouldn't stop talking about ramen and having a one-sided argument with Sasuke who wouldn't stop calling Naruto a loser and finally Haku wouldn't stop picking up flowers when he didn't try making those 2 stop"Grandpa said, glaring daggers at the boys, making Yukie-sensei laugh.

"Well, now you know how hard it was for Tadahiro-sensei to deal with Akihiro, you and I"she said, grinning as he slumped his shoulders.

"So Haku, why did you let my brother over there buy that red thing?"I asked, annoyed by the fact that not a single boy wore pink.

"I'm sorry, he is more stubborn than you are"he sweat dropped as I started arguing with Narubaka for buying another jumpsuit.

( Naruto's )

( Sasuke's )

( Haku's )

( Kakashi-sensei's )

At the party

Arriving, we could easily spot teams 8 and 10, along with team Gai. Everyone was dancing, eating a bunch of food and having lots of fun.

I felt pretty relax, that is before noticing the sand genin. Those three were on my mind ever since the day we met, especially the redhead. And of course, how could we forget that all Hokage had their glorious heads carved into the stone under our feet.

"H-hello M-Mai-san"the lavender eyed girl spoke, appearing next to me.

"Hey Hina-chan, please drop the formalities, will you?Your outfit is pretty by the way"I commented, eying the long dark purple kimono with a light purple cloth under the almost black obi, a long white cloth resting around her waist and upper arms.

"T-thank you, you l-look p-retty yourself"she stuttered.

"Hey Hinata! Wanna dance?"my loud brother asked, shocking me to no end and causing poor Hinata to blush.

"She would love to"I said and he took her hand, walking her to the dance floor. Walking around again, I bumped into the only person I hoped to avoid.

"Um, hey Mai"he said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey Kiba"I said, twiddling my thumbs as I look down.

"About the thing that happened before your big mission... "he started.

"I don't know how to say this but... "I continued.

"I don't like you like that. Wait, you don't? I'm glad"we said all in the same time before I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the crowd.

"So, who's the lucky lady?"I smirked.

"W-what do you mean?"he blushed.

"I know you like someone, I just don't know who"teasing, I looked at the direction he was looking at to spot.

"Is it Ayane?"my eyes widen as I imagined them together.

"N-n-n-no"he blushed deep scarlet, giving me the answer I needed.

"Whatever you say~"I sang, going back to the bar. There, I saw Yukie-sensei and Grandpa sitting. Not wanting to interrupt, I grinned creepily at my sensei who made the mistake of looking at me before I skipped away, starting a search for my last save from boredom, Haku.

A few seconds later, I saw him and the Hyuuga guy talking and since I don't like sir Destiny, I let my best friend be, turning around and walking to the edge. Sitting down, I looked down at the head I was resting on.

It was my father, Namikaze Minato.

'Oh how I wish you were here' I thought, looking out into the distance.

"Why are you here?"a certain person asked in a whisper.

"I could ask you the same"I responded, not bothering to turn around. He didn't say anything else, just sat or should I say materialize next to me.

"Hey, what do you think about this festival?"I asked out of the blue, looking at the boy beside me.

"I don't really care, I never felt love before"he answered.

"You didn't?"

"No... "he trailed of, letting me see the emotion I never thought I would in his eyes, sadness.

"I could teach you?"I more asked than said but I don't think he noticed since his head perked up a bit.

"You would do that for a monster like me?"he asked, sad all over again. I smiled gently, failing in trying to cares his cheek.

'That's weird, my arm is still in one piece' I thought, shocked to no end.

"You are not a monster, the person who called you one is"I spoke and before I knew what was happening, my lips were pressed against his sand barrier that stood between our mouths. Backing away quickly, I looked at his deep eyes, as embarrassed as a person can be.

"I'm so so sorry, I-"I started but was soon cut off. What stopped me?His lips did. Just then, the red and pink fireworks went off in the background. As he pulled away, I smiled weakly at his pink dusted expression.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Panda-kun"I closed my eyes, not expecting him to be gone once I open them.

'Guess I'll see you tomorrow...' my thoughts trailed off sadly as I stared at the night sky, knowing very well half of the 2 months I got were halfway up.

Just to be clear! I am very well aware of the fact that Valentine's Day was months ago and I wanted to post the chapter back then, but I was like: Hey, it would mess the whole story-line up and so I left it as a draft for when they start bonding and that kinda stuff. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed, see you later annnd...

You are the best,
Don't let others get you down,
Stay awesome,
Love you all,
~Maja-chan

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...
31.2K 701 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...
141K 2.8K 30
Her life is a mystery. ⚠ The first chapters are so bad and cliché but I promise this book is decent ;) + I started to write it when I was like 11 so...
Fox Por K

Fanfic

533K 15.1K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...