[BTS X New member] Male OC...

Від Buttercakes134

"H-hi... I-im Ji Sung. A-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." BTS Get a new member and don't like him at first. But... Більше

Chapter 1"What?!"
Meeting
Blood, Rules and Tears
Hospital
Loved?
Fan-meet
The Bully
Random Bonus
I promise I didn't
America
America part2
America part3
America 4
America part5 (Dont Leave Me)
America part 6
America part 7
America part 8
America part 9
America part 10
America part 11
America part 12 (Bathe me!)
America part 13 (the talk)
America part 14
America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)
America part 16
America part 17( Interview)
America part 18
America part 19
America part 20
Leaving America
Shopping
Second 1st day of School
Characters
Meeting
Dream
Dream part2
Studio And Park Time
Concert
School
"Hyung. im scared."
RANDOM BONUS
"I dont love you!"
Concert
"M-mommy?"
"Tell me."
Graduation
America.... AGAIN!!!!!?????
America... again 2
America....again 3
America.....again 4
Back to Korea!.......Again!
"No Hyung! You Rest!"
"No Hyung! You Rest!" p.2
High School reunion Concert?!
Sorry Daddy
Visiting
Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12
Sibling Time
Fans
"You guys were friends!!!!!????"
Family Time!....Sorta.
Day Off. (smut)
"What did i do?"
Concert
I'm Comimg Home!
Dance Practice and Little Space
"Hyung....."
"I Care."
Keep Your Mind Off Things.
Yo your going again!
Going Out
"Oh I Know!"
Blood Eyes
Blood Eyes 2.
School reunion 2
Ending

Possessive Ji Sung and Submissive Yoongi?

2.9K 49 5
Від Buttercakes134

Ji Sung watched Yoongi with hawk eyes. Watching as he sighed things for fans. The girl inf ront of Yoongi was staring at him, biting her lip and smiling.

"Oppa~your my favorite." She leaned closer to the table. "I'm glad to hear that miss. But if you can get the line moving that would be great." Yoongi said with a smile. She huffed before moving down the line.

At the end, when they began getting up and socializing with the crowd, Ji Sung pulled Yoongi to his chest roughly.
Yoongi's back flush against his chest.

"Ji Sung?'
"Don't let her flirt with you." Ji Sung growled, nipping at his neck. Yoongi gasped lightly, grabbing Ji Sung's arm in his hands.

"Yah! Why you giving hickeys!!?" Jimin hopped over, eyes wide at the scene in front of him.

"He's being possessive~!" Hoseok sing song, swaying his hips side to side as he walk over.

The crowd finally noticed Yoongi and Ji Sung and began screaming about how cute they were.

Yoongi turned in Ji Sung's lap, legs on either side of him and resting his head on his chest.

The crowd squealed again.

One girl asked from the crowd "Ji Sung-ah! Do you top or bottom?!"

His members began laughing, pointing and leaning on each other.

Ji Sung blushed, clearing his throat before grabbing a microphone.

"B-bottom..."

The crowd cooed and Ji Sung hid his face in Yoongi's hair.
Yoongi played with Ji Sung's hoodie strings, mouth agape and eyes wide and innocent.

Ji Sung stood, putting his hand under Yoongi's bum, and walking to Jin.

"Hyung do you have anymore Mochi's?" Ji Sung asked soflty. Jin nodded, turning around and picking up Jimin, turning around again and setting his down.

Ji Sung laughed at Jimins shocked expression, heisting Yoongi up higher.

"Yoongi Oppa!" Yoongi looked up.
"Can you kiss Ji Sung?!"

"What kinda kiss?"

"PASSIONATE!!!!!!" The crowd yelled.

Ji Sung wasn't paying attention and when Yoongi jumped from his arms and pinned him against the table, he was shocked.

"Hyung?"

"Sh."

Yoongi crashed his lips onto Ji Sung's, the rest of BTS and the crowd screaming in delight.

"MY SHIP HAS SAAAAAIIILED!!!!!" Hoseok Screamed.

Ji Sung moaned lightly, bringing his hands up to Yoongi's head.

"Okay okay stop! I don't want you two having sex in front of them!" Jin patted them, laughing when Ji Sung whined for more.

They stood again, Ji Sung now shy and blushing.

"Not so dominant now are ya?" Yoongi mocked. Ji Sung slapped his shoulder, nose scrunched up.

Yoongi laughed, grabbing Ji Sung by the waist and pulling him close.

After the Fan-meet, Ji Sung pulled Yoongi to their room, holding his hands tightly.

"Hyung I'm not gonna take forever to asked this, so when I ask answer right away, got it?"      Yoongi nodded slowly, confusion clear on his small face.

"Can I top you tonight." Ji Sung asked, waiting for his reaction.

Yoongi stood for a sec before nodding. "Anything for you my little pumpkin!" Yoongi pinched his cheeks.

Ji Sung slapped them away before going to the door.

"We are going to be in here for a while so don't walk in please! Thank you!" Ji Sung slammed his door closed, locking it before turning to Yoongi with a dark smirk.

"Strip." Ji Sung said, already licking his lips
Yoongi gulped, taking off his shirt before slipping off his pants.

"Did you keep the plug in?" Ji Sung asked. Yoongi nodded, wondering how this would go

Before they left this morning Ji Sung pinned him against a wall and pulled down his pants, sticking a butt plug inside him. He had yelled and asked him what he was doing but all he got was a kiss and Ji Sung walked out

Ji Sung got on top of Yoongi, pulling down his boxers and throwijg them off somewhere before grabbing the plug, twisting it slowly.

Yoongi jolted, the sudden pleasure being too much. "Sungie- Aaah!' Ji Sung yanked the blug out, smirking at all the slick that came out of Yoongi.

He didn't waste time slicking himself up and soon he was inside the older.

His knees were pushed to his chest, hands grabbing at Ji Sung's arms as the younger pounded into him.

"Hyung you so tight!"

"W-why are you talking l-like this?! Y-your so i-inoccent- Ah!"

"I'm just saying what you say Hyung." Ji Sung giggled before picking up his pace, loving how Yoongi bounced with each thrust, moaning loudly with a high pitched voice.

Ji Sung's hips stuttered as he came, his also high pitched moans filling the room. Yoongi came also, cum landing on his flat stomach as he twitched in pleasure.

Ji Sung pulled out, panting lightly.

Yoongi moaned again, letting his legs be set down by Ji Sung. Ji Sung smiled, laying down next to Yoongi.

"Of your getting it!" Yoongi glared at Ji Sung, sitting up and getting on top of him.

"Wait h-hyung!  AAH!". Ji Sung clawed at Yoongis back, mouth hanging open from the sudden penetration.

Yoongi didn't bother waiting, so he started a brutal pace, hitting Ji Sung's prostate.

This went on for a few more hours of Ji Sung screaming and cumming almost more than 50 times and Yoongi grunting and doing many different positions!

"Geez... they're like horny teens." Namjoon mumbled.

"Shut it Namjoon! Your a horny teen too!" Hoseok pointed out.
"No I'm not!"
"You don't not act like a horny teen when I'm fucking you."
"Jin-hyung!!!'
"Hahahahahahah! Oh he got you!" Hoseok clapped
Taehyung looked up from his phone, innocent eyes wide with curiosity.

"Hoseok Hyung." Hoseok looked at him with a smile.
"What does Pussy mean?"
"Where did you learn that word!!!???" Jin slammed hus book down, making everyone flinch and woke up A sleeping Jungkook, who looked about ready to cry from the startling Awakening

"S-some teenagers told me I was a Pussy while I was walking YeonTan the other day. He said I looked like a girl with my shorts and crop top on." Taehyung explained.

"Baby I told you not to go out in those." Hoseok scolded soflty.
"But it makes me feel happy." Taehyung pouted.

"TaeTae don't ever day that word again, okay? It's not a good word or a nice word." Jin said softly, pulling Jungkook to his side to lull him back to sleep.

Taehyung nodded, going back to his phone.

Namjoon sighed and closed his eyes when he suddenly heard a loud crash from upstairs

"What in he world?" Namjoon stood and made his way upstairs.

Yoongi and Ji Sung came running to him, don't worry they were clothed, Ji Sung sobbing about something in their bedroom and Yoongi was just crying out of fear.

Namjoon looked up just in time to see a raccoon hopped out of the room..
It looked at Namjoon with dark eyes, paws in the air as if it got caught by the police.

"Someone get the broom. Ji Sung Yoongi get behind the others."
Namjoon kept an eye on trying fat animal, surprised it has not attacked yet.

Once he got the broom he began poking it soflty to the back door, opening it and tapping it's butt to get it out.

"There! Problem sovled by the big guy!"

Namjoon smiled triumphantly to himself.

"I think you deserve a reward." Jin said next to his ear.

Namjoon dropped he broom

"NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! NOOOPE!"
Namjoon sped walked out of the room, arms stiff at his sides.

"Ah, I love you!!!!"

"NO!!"

😂👏👏👏😂 THAT WAS LIKE SOME CRACK CHAPTER OR SOMETHING.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2K 80 17
Horror story's for the twisted, insane, crazy, die-heart fans of both BTS and horror *cough* Like Me! *cough* *Warning* Not for the faint of heart...
255K 6.5K 28
BTS is made up for 6 members who have debuted for a year now and even though there hardships they are famous and everyone likes their music but they...
330 20 18
(Warning: contains violence, self harm, abuse, r@pe, toxic relationships, and mental illness cursing.if you don't like those topics then leave plz💜)...
589K 24.1K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...