Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

By Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... More

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
OHHHHH NOOOOO
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Work? Eugh...
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HAHAHAHAHA!
HONHONHON
πŸ’›πŸ–€Halloween specialπŸ–€πŸ’›
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*COUGH COUGH*
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO

1.2K 52 10
By Red__Ruby

Y'all were just not feeling the last chapter, hm?

Just sayin, when it comes to the Genin Exam arc, things'll get juicy.

~
"Moooooooom!" You called, skipping down the stairs and rubbing your eyes. You got no reply, so you immediately checked every room.

"YooooOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?" You yelled through the house, having checked all of the rooms.

I don't even feel their chakra signatures.

Well, where are they? This is weird.

I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly got stabbed.

'Wow, thanks.'

You were going to be late if you kept dilly dallying. So instead of searching for your 'family members' you left the house and went to school.

~
"Oi! Y/n!" You heard ChoCho call. You looked over and saw Sarada, ChoCho, Namida, Izuno, and Sumire all in a circle during homeroom. Shino hasn't shown up yet. You jogged over to them.

"What's up?" You asked, sitting down next to Sarada.

"We need your help." She replied. Your brows raised.

"About what?" You asked, looking between the five females.

"We think someone's stalking us..." Sumire replied quietly. You immediately cracked your knuckes, a fire appearing in your eyes.

"Where are they?" You asked darkly.

"P-please calm down, Y/n!" Sumire exclaimed.

"We don't know who it is. We can sense them, but can't see them." Sarada explained. You settled down and placed your hand on your chin.

"I see... so maybe they're using an invisibility Jutsu..." You murmured.

"Maybe so, but it's still creepy." Namida said.

~
It was after school and you, ChoCho, Sarada, and Sumire walked into a store that sold a shit ton of chips. You only went in because of ChoCho. You looked around the aisles, trying to find something that would satisfy your cravings, but found none.

'Maybe Satan's Waterfall is visiting me soon.' You thought.

Great. Because I absolutely love that time of the month.

Especially when you're moody, hungry, irritable, and tired.

Eh? Isn't she like that all the time?

Multiply that x5 and you got it right.

O.O

"Shut up..." You muttered, an irk mark on your head. When you all exited the store, you turned to walk down an alleyway that served as a shortcut. ChoCho hummed as she opened the back of chips she bought and popped one into her mouth. She chewed a few times.

"That's sweet!" She exclaimed with a groan.

"Why on earth would you buy that?" Sarada asked.

"Because even if it knows it sucks, it's still trying to compete as a new product. With no one buying it, it's been ignored and shoved down to the corner of the shelf. That's why I have to accept its challenge fair and square." She explained before popping another into her mouth.

"Ugh, that's sweet!"

"Considerate." You piped up.

"Yeah, you're right." Sarada agreed with a sweatdrop.

"You think he'll show up again today?" Sumire suddenly asked.

"Sticky guys like that tend to show up in deserted places like this." ChoCho replied. A tingle went up your spine.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU UGLY CROTCH WAFFLE!!!!!!" You yelled, running up to the vending machine and smashing your fist into the metal. You could feel the person being squashed between the machine and the wall. You threw the vending machine to its side, revealing the boy who was shamelessly following you like a creep.

"FOUND YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!" His screams of terror echoed through the village. Boruto, Mitsuki, and Shikadai must've been close because no later than a minute they were at the alleyway. You had the guy wrapped around in your blood against the wall.

"Hey! Don't be so violent!" Boruto exclaimed.

"HUH!?!?!?" Your head snapped over towards him.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU YELLOW FUCK!!!!!!"

~
The mystery boy was sat in front of you all on his knees.

"Huh? So this is the guy you've been talking about?" Boruto asked.

"That's right." Sarada replied.

"Hm? Come to think of it, you're..." ChoCho trailed off.

"You know him?" Boruto asked.

"I'm pretty sure he's Magire from the class next door." His eyes began to dart as ChoCho revealed his identity. Heheh. Tity... okay I'll stop.

"With so few handsome guys in the Academy, I'd say he's rank towards the top." She went on.

"Ew." You said, only to be nudged by Shikadai again.

"I can't believe he was really following you." Sumire spoke up softly. You heard Shikadai whisper something to Boruto, but it was low. Not to mention you didn't care. The blond then walked up to Magire and crouched in front of him.

"Hey, why would you do something like this-- GUAHH!" You pushed him out of the way.

"You got some motherfuckin nerve, huh!?!?!?" You exclaimed, leaning your head closer to his. He jumped and let out a small squeak. You then slammed your palm right next to his head, which caused him to shit himself. The stone cracked from your brute strength.

"Huh!? You think this is a motherfucking game, do ya!?" Your face got unbearably close to his.

"Don't think I can't make you talk, you bitch. Your time will come. And when it does..." Your eyes turned red and black.

"... Your soul will be mine."  Magire, to put it gently, was terrified. You smirked and stood up, turning around to face the others.

"Well I think I did a good job."

"WHERE!?!?"

You just scoffed and rejoined the group.

"But seriously, stalking ChoCho?" Shikadai crossed his arms.

"You really have a strange taste."

Not to mention stalking is hella creepy.

I wouldn't mind Y/n beating the shit out of a stalker.

I would beat up anyone who was stalking Hime!

How chivalrous.

It's making me sick.

So mean... T~T

"YOU'RE WROOOOONG!!!!" Magire's sudden shout made you snap out of your conversation.

"The person I was watcing is... Miss Sumire!" He pointed at her to prove a point. Everyone turned to stare at her.

"Oh no!" He gasped, turning away from you.

"You mean Class Rep?" Boruto asked.

"So that means the one he likes is...?" Shikadai trailed off.

"What? Huh? Oh my..." Sumire's face began to heat up.

"Phew... man I'm good. My plan to extract information out of him was a total success." ChoCho said.

"You liar!" Boruto exclaimed.

"But in any case, you went a little too far." Shikadai said to Magire.

"B-but what was I supposed to do? I-I just wanted to breathe the same air as Miss Sumire!" He whined. Said girl hid behind you.

"That's pretty fucking psychotic I'll be honest." You spoke, your arms crossed.

"O-okay, so are we done here? I'll just be on my way--"

"HELL TO THE NO WE ARE NOT DONE HERE YOU CRAZY ASS STALKER!!!" You exclaimed, wrapping your appendages around him before he could escape.

"This may be your chance." ChoCho spoke up. Everyone turned to look at her in curiosity.

"You might as well tell her how you feel right now." ChoCho pointed at him.

"What?" He gasped, his pale face turning red.

"If you tell her how you feel right now, then I'll forgive you for what you did. And maybe even..." She suddenly gave him a thumbsup.

'Yo are they going to fuck or something they're not even teenagers.' You thought. His eyes suddenly sparkled.

'YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!'

You got off of Magire when he shakily walked up to Sumire. He stared down at her and her face was red.

"What? You serious? You're gonna tell her?" Boruto asked, hugging himself. You conked him on the head.

"Shut up!" You hissed. He took a deep breath in before exhaling. He suddenly bowed deeply to her and held out his hand.

"I-I... I've liked you for the longest time!" He began.

'Probably like two months or something.' You thought.

"P-please go out with me!"

"He really did it!" Boruto exclaimed, his face steaming as he clung onto you. Sumire then bowed down to him.

'Oh no.'

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed.

"And he got rejected!" Shikadai added on. Magire collapsed to his knees.

"W-what the hell!" He exclaimed to himself.

"I did it because you told me to! I would've been better off staying hidden!" He then ran off like a little baby bitch.

'Okay what the actual fuck just happened?'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 34 13
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...
375K 10.8K 29
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to be ashamed..." I trailed off, "Your father was very proud of you, and you were in the ANBU...
403K 14.2K 60
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
37.4K 1.4K 43
Boruto has finally returned from the past. Now all that's left is to relax with his best friends and lead a normal life. Well, as normal as you can g...