Insecure [rochan]

Por katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." Mais

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
Eyes
My

My

1.3K 94 84
Por katzmotelrm

Rowoon sat on the couch with a blank expression. It was the next day and Rowoon was so heartbroken he didn't know what to do with himself. He didn't even hear the front door open indicating that his mother had returned home. 

"Seokwoo, you're not at the hospital?" His mother asked, knocking him out of his daze.

"Uh, Chanhee woke up," Rowoon said simply as his mother put down her things and sat next to her youngest son.

"Then why are you not with him?" His mother asked, still confused.

"He," Rowoon stopped, feeling the lump in his throat choke him. "He doesn't remember me."

His mother looked at Rowoon with sorrow and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry sweetie," his mother said to him sadly. "Maybe he'll remember."

"I doubt it," Rowoon said quickly.

His mother sighed at her obviously heartbroken son. She didn't like seeing him like this, even when he was little she had a hard time saying no to him because she hated to see him upset.

"Hey, why don't we go out and see a movie and then get ice cream, just to take your mind off of everything," his mother suggested. 

Rowoon looked at his mother, a small smile appearing on his face. He loved his mom, she was always there when he needed her the most. 

"Can Youngbin come too?" Rowoon asked. 

"Of course, his class ends in about an hour, so we can go pick him up," his mother said to him. 

"Okay, I might go to a friends house real quick, is that okay?" Rowoon asked as his mother got up from the couch. 

"Of course, I just don't want to see you sulking all day long," she said.

Rowoon smiled and stood up, giving his mom a huge hug. 

"Thank you, mama," Rowoon said softly. 

"Your welcome honey, just don't think too badly about it, everything will be okay. It always is," she said as they let go of the hug. 

"I'll be back soon," Rowoon said as he made his way to the door. 

~

Chanhee was taking a walk down the halls of the hospital when he saw a very familiar face. 

"Sanha?" Chanhee questioned. 

Sanha looked over at him and a very happy expression appeared on his face.  

"Chanhee!" Sanha squealed, running to the other and engulfing him in a hug. "You remember me!"

"Of course I remember you," Chanhee said as he pushed Sanha off of him. 

"Thank god, it's just you don't remember Rowoon so I got scared you'd forget me too," Sanha said. 

"You know Rowoon?" Chanhee questioned. "Did he talk to you?"

"No, Jinwoo told me," Sanha said simply. "But how are you? Your injuries seem to be healing."

"Did you visit me when I was unconscious?" Chanhee asked. 

"Yeah," Sanha said. "When Rowoon told me that you were in the hospital, I immediately made him take me to see you."

Chanhee smiled slightly. 

"That's sweet," Chanhee said simply. 

"Can we go to your room, I need to tell you all about what's been going on at school, you've missed so much," Sanha said as he linked arms with Chanhee. 

"Uh, yeah, I'd love to hear it," Chanhee said as he lead Sanha to the elevator. "Did you come here to see me or someone else?"

"Oh my grandmother is here and I was just with her," Sanha said as they entered the elevator, Chanhee hitting the floor button. 

"Is she okay?" Chanhee asked. 

"Not really, she's dealing with cancer, the doctors say she doesn't have much longer," Sanha said sadly. 

"I'm sorry," Chanhee said to him. 

"It's okay, she's not sad about it, she actually seems happy, that's all that matters," Sanha said simply. 

The elevator stopped at the top floor and Sanha followed Chanhee to the room. 

"So what's been going on?" Chanhee asked as he sat on the couch that was in the room. 

"Well, I caught Jaemin and Jeno kissing," Sanha said sitting next to Chanhee. 

"Really?!" Chanhee asked with shock. 

"Yeah, I was skipping class by taking a long bathroom break so I went to the farthest bathroom possible, and it just so happens it's a bathroom that nobody really uses so I went in and Jeno had Jaemin pinned against the wall and they were pretty into it," Sanha said. 

"Did they see you?" Chanhee asked. 

"No, I snuck out without them knowing," Sanha said. 

"That's good," Chanhee said simply. 

"I didn't get a video either but I wish I did, it was kind of cute," Sanha said with a sigh.

Chanhee laughed a little. 

"Yeah, I bet," Chanhee said simply. 

"Do you seriously not remember Rowoon? It's a little weird how you remember me and everything at school," Sanha said to him with a bit of suspicion. 

"I don't remember everything from school, but I don't remember Rowoon at all," Chanhee said. 

"Interesting," Sanha said simply. "So anyway there are rumors going around that a teacher is pregnant and that it might be a student's kid."

Chanhee just listened to all of Sanha's tea, he loved hearing it and it was a great distraction from everything going on. 

~

"Rowoon, how are you doing?" Taeyang asked as his friend entered his house. 

"I'm trying to keep myself distracted, is Youngkyun here?" Rowoon asked, not wanting to third wheel. 

"No, he's with his family," Taeyang said, walking over to the couch. 

"How are you guys?" Rowoon asked sitting on the couch next to Taeyang. 

"Who? Me and Youngkyun? We're good," Taeyang answered as he started to flip through channels. 

"Do you want to talk about him?" Rowoon asked. 

Taeyang looked at Rowoon with confusion. 

"Do you want me to?" Taeyang asked with a head tilt. 

"A little," Rowoon said. 

"Dude is this cause you miss Chanhee?" Taeyang asked. 

Rowoon just nodded. 

"So you want to torcher yourself by listening to me talk about Youngkyun?" Taeyang asked. 

"I don't know, just tell me something you guys did," Rowoon said with a head shake. 

"Okay well, last week I tried to make a spaghetti dinner for us cause my parents took a little vacation, so I was like we can have a little date night," Taeyang began. "So I made everything and then Youngkyun comes over and he starts kissing me out of nowhere, and I knew something was wrong cause that's usually not how we greet each other, so I asked him and he started crying because he came out to his mom and she was a little disappointed. So instead of having a nice dinner date I just spent the entirety of the night comforting him and telling him that it was going to be okay. It was really cute, I care about him so much."

"That's so cute and sad at the same time," Rowoon said with a small smile. "Did you guys eat the spaghetti?"

"Yeah, but it was cold," Youngkyun said. "I never saw him cry so much before."

"Does he usually not cry?" Rowoon asked. 

"No, he kind of cries a lot but it's just like a few tears like at the end of a sad movie or a dead bird on the road," Taeyang said. "I just had never seen him that upset. What about Chanhee?"

"Chanhee has been upset, multiple times, around me, because of me," Rowoon said sadly. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," Taeyang said. 

"No, it's fine, I think I might see him again, like today," Rowoon said as he stood up. "Or right now."

"Wait seriously?" Taeyang questioned getting up as well. 

"Yeah, can you drive me?" Rowoon asked. 

"Sure, I guess so," Taeyang said, grabbing his keys. "But what are you going to say, I thought you weren't allowed to see him."

"I don't care I just need to see his face," Rowoon said opening the door.

"Okay," Taeyang said shrugging, he needed to get out of the house anyway. 

~

Sanha had left and Chanhee was now playing games on his phone. He was so sick of being at the hospital, he was so bored there. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in," Chanhee said lazily. 

The door opened and Chanhee looked over with surprise. 

"Youngkyun," Chanhee said to him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, I was with my family but I told my mom to drop me off here so I could see you," Youngkyun said with a smile. "How are you doing?"

Chanhee looked down with sorrow, he could feel a pain pierce his throat and tears pricking his eyes. 

"Terrible, I'm such a bad person," Chanhee said sadly, a hint of anger in his voice. 

"Whoa, what did you do?" Youngkyun asked, looking at Chanhee with concern. 

"Okay, promise me not to tell anyone this but," Chanhee started, looking into Youngkyun's eyes. "I lied. About forgetting Rowoon."

Youngkyun's eyes widened. 

"What?" Youngkyun questioned with surprise. 

"I remember everything, I just thought if I pretended to forget about him he'd leave me alone and then we could just move on, but I can't help but still want him," Chanhee said. "I thought if we just move away from each other now, I wouldn't get hurt later but it hurts even worse being gone from him."

"Chanhee why would you do that it?" Youngkyun asked, thinking Chanhee was crazy. 

"It's just-" Chanhee stopped as he saw someone come into the room. 

He froze and his heart stopped. 

*I'm so done with everything right now. Here are some more fun questions from AkendApollo. School is almost fxxking over and I'm going to miss everyone so much. (not on here I'm writing so much over the summer) Oh there's also four more chapter's I realized.*

Chanhee, what is your biggest fear and do you have any plans for a career?

My biggest fear is losing people I love and I have no idea what I want to do in the future. 

Taeyang what's your favorite snack and what's your favorite video game?

My favorite snack is Youngkyun and my favorite video game is Youngkyun. Just kidding, favorite snack is pineapple and my favorite video game is probably Fallout 4. 

Rowoon, what is your favorite color and favorite outdoor environment?

Umm, I like red cause it's funny to make Chanhee's face turn that color and I like rain cause it's really calm to hear the rain fall down if that's what you meant.

Youngkyun, what is your favorite comfort food and what animal is the cutest?

My favorite comfort food is ice cream forever and I think the cutest animal is a puppy or Taeyang, it's the same thing. 

Youngbin what is your favorite genre of music?

I listen to a lot of pop but I really like very calm music with beautiful vocals. 

Sanha what is your favorite kind of tea?

Probably green tea cause my grandmother use to make it a lot when I would come over to her house. 

Haechan what's your favorite bubble tea?

I love strawberry, but everyone else hates it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.3K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
105K 3.7K 16
you're more than that.
21.7K 467 29
Just being soft for sf9 couples🌊
71.9K 2.9K 12
"you want to act like a child, i'll treat you like one." - completed -