Firebringers in the Night : a...

By _fleetfoot

The Queen of Wildfire's fate hangs in the balance as her court tries hard to keep everything from falling apa... More

1. Prisoners of War
2. Broken Hearts
Author's Note
3. Healing Wounds
4. Foreign Lands
5. Dangerous Liaisons
6. In Search of Lost Peace
7. Fated Travesties
8. Promises Long Due
9. Warriors
10. Nightmares
Authors's Note
11. Ghosts
Thank You.

Author's Note

1.2K 19 9
By _fleetfoot

Hi guys!

So, I know that I write a lot of author's notes for a story with only five short chapters, but it's just that it has been almost a week since I wrote something, and I don't want you guys to think that I've given up on it or anything. I just got back home from my vacation (it was awesome!!!) and now I'm going to try my best to do weekly updates. As always, any ideas on how the story could go, or any opinions on my writing are extremely appreciated.

P.S. I just published a poem titled 'The Lost Soul', tell me what you think about it, and also, I would love to know whether you think that I should write more poems or not.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
322K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...