The Doctor

By Sweetmay8

A Psychopath Doctor kidnaps his patient's. He tortures his victims and slaughters them. Jade Robertson is a e... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Epilogue
SEQUEL!

Chapter Eight

5K 147 85
By Sweetmay8

Jade woke up with her body in pain, mostly between her legs. Tears rolled down her face as she remembered last night. The memories came flooding back. She had lost her virginity to a fifty year old man.

She curled up into a ball, hugging herself tightly. Her thigh was in immense pain from wear McGee had stabbed her a few days ago. She was certain that eventually it would get infected and would spread throughout her body and kill her.

Or so she hoped.

The hunger was hanging off her and she didn't know how long more she could last.

McGee sat in the kitchen, sipping a glass of blood. He happily sighed and sat back in his chair, taking another sip of his drink.

His partner came bursting through the door, panting. "Jesus, you look like you've been dragged through a bush." McGee said, finishing his drink and placing the empty glass on the table.

"Their coming, their searching the woods soon, we need to move somewhere deeper in the forest." He panted.

McGee's eyes widened. "Did it have anything to do with that boy?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"What boy?" His partner asked.

"The boy who came here earlier looking for Robertson's daughter."

His partner face planted. "That's her stupid boyfriend, we need to move now."

"Darren, relax, how far out are they?" McGee asked, eating a bit of meat.

"We have until Dawn."

McGee choked and coughed, letting the meat slide down his throat. "Dawn? We need to move." He said, getting up.

"How the fuck will we get them all out of here?" His partner asked, running a hand through his hair stressed.

"Knock them out obviously."

Jade heard the door open and weakly sat up. A plate with cod, potatoes, a salad, fries and water were thrown in front of her.

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "What did you put in it?" Jade asked, looking up at McGee.

"Eat it and shut up." He snapped.

"Let me guess, cops are close and you're either going to poison us or give us too much drugs." She said.

McGee gave a long cold stare. "Eat it or I'll force it down you're throat." He barked.

"Make me." She challenged.

He crouched down to her level and tucked a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear. "Eat it, or we can have some more fun in bed." He said, staring into her cerulean eyes.

Jade gulped. She didn't want to be raped again. "You're choice, eat or get tortured, now you have ten seconds to make your decision.

Jades stomach curled. She didn't want it but she didn't want to get raped either. She gave him a nasty look and built saliva in her mouth and spat at him.

He wiped the spit away from his sleeve. He chuckled darkly. "I'll make sure you pay for that later, so eat or torture?" He asked.

If the food was poisoned she would die and wouldn't have to live through the torture anymore.

She grabbed the plate and scarfed it down. She drowned the water down her throat and glared at McGee.

Her eye lids got heavy. Her head Lolled to the side as she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. The last thing she heard was, "Sweet dreams."

---------

Jade woke up groggily. She looked around herself and she was longer in the dreaded basement. She was on a bed with her hands tied to the bed.

She tugged at them. It gave her rope burn and she cried in pain. She began trashing in the bed, trying to get free but it was hopeless.

McGee came into the room. He was smirking devilishly. Jade tugged harder at the ropes, she ignored the burning to her skin.

McGee smacked her across the face. "Now, everyone is going to the washroom to get cleaned up, if you pull a stunt I will give you a horrible punishment, understand?" He asked.

Jade's eyes lit up and nodded. He untied her and she rubbed her sore wrists and slowly eased herself off the bed.

McGee watched her like hawk. She thought about running but she didn't know where she was or how far she would get on a bad leg.

She needed to play the sympathy and innocent card if she was going to get out of here alive at least.

She quickly limped out of the room and stood in line to use the bathroom. She spotted the front door. Her eyes lit up. She looked around and McGee wasn't in sight.

"Hey you," whispered a girl with blonde hair from behind her. She turned around and faced the girl. She was the exact same age as Jade and she was bruised.

Jade raised her eyebrow. "Want to get out here?" She whispered. Jade nodded. "Be careful, he has hidden cameras at every inch of the house like the last one."

"How do you know?"

She looked up towards the wall and Jade could see a small red light. She looked back at the girl and the girl nodded her head.

"What's your name?" Jade asked.

"Julia."

"Jade."

Julia smiled. "I've been here for three weeks, it's been horrible." She said with a sigh.

"I can Imagine," Said Jade.

Jade looked back at the front door. "If we make a run for it, we'll make it."

Julia shook her head. "He has a partner, we need to be cautious about this, we need to outsmart them."

"How?" Jade asked puzzled.

A small grin spread across Julia's lips. "He lets us wash once a week like now, next week, we can sneak into the kitchen and grab a knife each."

"Why not this week?"

"Because he wants us to run, he's expecting it. His partner is standing outside the front door waiting for someone to make a move." Julia replied.

"Ok, how do you know that?"

"Instinct."

At Dawn, Robertson, Cheverston and the team were running through the woods, heading up to the strange house Nathan had told them about down at the police station earlier that morning.

They all wore bullet proof vests. Robertson and Cheverston had there desert eagles while the team had mk-47s.

They all ducked down in the bushes and studied the house. "Alright, Cheverston and I will go around the back, Thompson and Miller around the front, Fernandez and Gonzalez with Miller and Thompson and Johnson and Peters with Cheverston and I." Said Robertson.

They all nodded and got into position. Cheverston and Roberston sprinted up to the back of the house with Johnson and Peters following them.

Cheverston nodded at Robertson and he kicked in the door, raising his weapon up, clicking the safety off.

"FBI!" Robertson yelled.

They ran through the house, checking every room. Robertson turned a door knob and it was locked. It was the last room down the hallway.

Robertson nodded at his partner and Robertson kicked the door in running down stairs and aiming his gun.

"Jade!" He yelled.

Cheverston flicked the lights on and before them was chains. Robertson put a hand to his nose to block out the smell like everyone else. Cheverston didn't mind the smell. He must of seen a lot of dead corpses in basements a lot.

"Shit!" Robertson yelled, kicking an old rusted chair nearby.

"He knew we were coming." He growled. He felt tears brim in his eyes. He fought them back and breathed heavily.

"Hey it's alright," Cheverston said softly.

"It's not Alright!" Robertson yelled at him.

"My daughter is going through hell! You don't know what that feels like!" He screamed.

"I do actually," Cheverston Said.

"I had a eighteen year old son, he was troublesome, a cop shot him stone cold dead because he wouldn't cooperate. He had murdered someone but he didn't deserve to die for it." Cheverston sniffed.

Robertson placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We have a mole."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860 105 38
((Completed)) I stay on the floor. I sit staring at the bedroom door for hours, seething with anger at myself. The more I think the angrier I get. I...
58 12 7
After the death of her father five years later, Pastor's daughter, sixteen year old Jamie Beille strays away from her old man's words and goes her ow...
101K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
69.3K 3.1K 10
*FEATURED STORY* *Highest Position #21 in Horror* *2017 Rebel Awards Winner* *2017 Horror Awards Runner Up* *2017Emerald Awards Runner Up* Lester i...