Reputation: A Sergio Ramos St...

By MadridandMusic

Sergio Ramos is used to getting anything and anyone he wants. His reputation speaking for itself time and aga... More

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER ONE

3.5K 50 8
By MadridandMusic

Iris's POV:

"Why do we wait in the tunnel again? It feels like a sauna in here," I moaned as I squinted at the crowd of players walking in. The light from the stadium made it hard to make out faces clearly. "They're all sweaty and gross anyways." I mumbled while trying my hardest not to stare at the shirtless men that were striding around us.

"That's why, have you seen these guys?" My best friend Lia nudged me, catching me clearly staring at a pair of glorious asses. "Sculpted by the gods I swear."

We continued to chat for a few moments, waiting for our own friends to appear. Lia was dating a player on the team and ever since I moved to Spain, she'd brought me along to the matches. She and I met when I stayed with her family while I studied abroad in Italy for a year in high school. She and I immediately clicked and we've never lost touch. A year ago I moved out to Madrid for a job with Mango Clothing company as a designer and she's always made me feel like I'm home.

"My girls!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I started to turn around, but before I could, the largest hunk of meat on the planet wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to the ground.

I shrieked, trying to squirm out of his grip. Lia burst out laughing along with him, watching me flail. "Iker you are covered in sweat!" I cried, but the anger didn't last very long because I was soon giggling with them.

"Iker, why don't you tackle your girlfriend instead of this pretty young thing." A voice spoke, smiling down at me and Iker as we moved to get up.

"Hi Sergio." Lia smiled, giving the man a cheek kiss before returning to Iker's side.

"Hello Lia, what a game huh?" He grinned back, flinging his jersey over his shoulder.

"Yes, you and Iker had quite the match." She added before glancing over at me.

Sergio seemed to catch her stare and followed it, landing on me. He licked his lips, "And who might your gorgeous friend be, Lia?" he smirked, looking me up and down. His body language screamed womanizer and as Britney Spears taught me, I would never fall for someone like him.

I wanted to play him at his own game. "Iris Leiker, and you are?" I answered before Lia could respond, holding my hand out to shake his.

"Sergio Ramos." He smoothly replied, grabbing my hand and turning it over for a kiss.

"Nice to meet you Sergio." I said, pulling my hand back quickly and wiping it on my pants. He noticed, but his cool demeanor didn't fade.

"So what did you guys think of the match?" He asked, looking between me and Lia.

"You know where I stand, as long as you keep my boyfriend from looking like a fool I'm happy." Lia teased him and he laughed lightly.

"I'd say I did that today and then some; we kept our clean sheet." Sergio smiled and clapped Iker's back.

"What about you Iris, what did you think?" He asked, putting a little more emphasis on my name than needed.

"Oh well I-" I started before another player bumped into my shoulder, obviously not looking at where he was going.

"Oh sorry." He quickly apologized, placing a hand on my bicep.

He was cute, definitely worth taking a second look at. "It's fine." I shot him a flirty smile and a quick wink. "I'm a big girl."

He smiled back, "I hope I'll see you around then."

Sergio all the while, stood silent, watching the interaction, his jaw visibly clenched. I watched the guy go, making no attempts to hide my staring.

"Why don't you look where you're going next time huh?" He said to the other player as he walked off. It was obvious he was not on Sergio's team.

"You were saying?" Sergio looked at me once more, leaning an arm against the wall next to us. He was clearly ready to have his ego stroked as a smirk spread across his face. I was getting the impression that this boy liked to hear how great he was from anyone that would tell him.

"I thought the game was pretty good overall, except for the few times where you left Iker and the rest of the defense exposed. I guess those offside calls really worked in your favor today." I flashed him a wicked smile as I watched his face fall.

He pushed off the wall and ran a hand through his hair, stuttering a little, "No uh, yeah, guess the refs wanted to give me a break today or something." He tried to shrug off my comment, but I knew I had him off balance here.

"Since you asked, there were also a couple times where you could have covered for Marcelo a little better than you did." I shrugged, seeing his ego deflate the more I spoke.

He looked a little taken back, "Well you seem to know what you're talking about. Girls besides Lia don't usually pay attention like that." Sergio mentioned. I watched him think as fast as he could to find something else to say.

"So uh, Iris, what are you doing tonight? These two got you spending the night third wheeling?" He asked, gesturing to Iker and Lia as he hastily changed the subject. It was clearly a desperate attempt to save his image.

"Oh, tonight? I haven't decided yet." I let a suggestive smile make its way onto my face.

"Yeah?" He smirked, leaning his arm against the wall again, looking down at me in the what must've been the flirtiest way he could while still being sweaty from the game. "Maybe I could help you with that." Sergio licked his lips before putting on a flirtatious grin.

"Maybe you could, if you think you can handle me." I responded, leaning closer to him and going along with it. I had him convinced I was playing right into his hands.

"You think I can't, do you know who I am?" Sergio questioned. I watched him flex his muscles ever so slightly as he shifted closer.

"I know who you think you are, and I don't know if you're ready." I shot right back, taking a long look at his body, one that I was hoping he would catch.

"Well I like a challenge." Sergio smirked, responding without missing a beat.

Just as I was about to respond, Lia interjected, "Hey guys why don't you go shower so we can get some dinner. I don't know about you but I'm hungry."

I smirked up at Sergio, "Yeah, playing striker when you should have been back on defense must have made you hungry." I said to him.

He looked at me a little darkly, "Starving." He responded with a wink, seeming to like having a woman speak to him this way. "And do you know what I want to eat?" He leaned in closer, I followed suit mimicking his motion.

"So, we'll meet you guys by the cars then?" Iker asked loudly, moving in between us and breaking up my staring contest with Sergio.

"Sounds like a plan babe." Lia smiled back at him, pecking his lips before he and Sergio walked off, but not before Sergio flashed me another wink.

I turned to Lia as the boys walked off, "Is he always like this?" I asked, pointing over my shoulder to Sergio.

"He's just used to getting everything he wants." She shrugged.

***

I sat quietly in the back of Iker's Audi as we drove to the restaurant. "So Iris, what did you think of Sergio? He's cool right?" He smirked, looking at me from the rear view mirror.

"I don't know if cool is the right word for him, maybe something more along the lines of arrogant." I answered back, catching him stifling a laugh.

"He's really not that bad once you get to know him better. Once he realizes you don't want to sleep with him he settles down, so maybe don't flirt with him so much." Lia spoke, turning around to face me. "Unless you want to, then by all means, I've heard he's great in bed." She added, much to Iker's dismay.

"Where did you hear that, Lia?" Iker asked her, taking his eyes off the road for a minute.

"I have my sources, but don't you worry, I always come home to you." Lia playfully tapped his nose.

"She probably heard it from Sergio himself." I retorted from the back seat, scrolling through my phone.

"Well he did try to come onto me when Iker and I first started seeing each other..." Lia trailed off with a smirk, hoping to get a rise out of her boyfriend.

"He did what?" Iker responded a little too quickly. Lia and I burst out laughing at his short response.

"Oh relax babe, it was harmless, he would never try to steal me from you, he has boundaries you know." Lia comforted Iker by resting a hand on his thigh and rubbing it.

"Him? Boundaries? You're kidding." I chirped up from the back, looking up from my phone.

"I mean we all know he's a playboy, that is the reputation he's made for himself; but it's never girls in relationships." Iker spoke nonchalantly. I was a little taken back by his comment, Sergio respecting relationship boundaries was not something I would have expected out of him.

Iker pulled the car into the lot, handing the keys to the restaurant's valet as we headed inside. We were seated quickly but Sergio was nowhere to be seen. "He was a little behind me in the locker room." Iker mentioned, as if reading my mind.

"Figures." Lia mumbled and sat down.

"Well I decided I'd get you girls down here to at least get something small to eat instead of making you wait for him." Iker said as he took his seat and began looking over the menu.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, studying our menus, I was deciding between two different pasta dishes when someone sat down next to me.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much." Sergio spoke, pulling in his chair and grabbing his menu.

"Don't flatter yourself bud, I was just hoping you'd hurry so we could order." Lia said before I could beat her to it.

"Had to get my hair right, can't be looking bad when I'm sitting down to have dinner with Lia and Iker." He teased and then looked to me, "And of course, Ms. Leiker here." He added with a grin.

The waitress approached us before I could make a comment. "Hi my name is Maria and I will be your server for tonight what can I get everyone?" She smiled, immediately recognizing Iker and Sergio. I observed Sergio as we all ordered, moving around the table. He was the last to order.

"And you, Mr. Ramos?" She asked, a nervous smile. He flashed her his best smile before he spoke.

"Well what would you recommend, Maria?" He started, glancing up at her and setting his menu down. His full attention was on her and she knew it.

"I would have to recommend our fish of the day with fresh sauteed vegetables. It's my favorite." She blushed slightly and Sergio gave her another small smile.

"Fish of the day with the vegetables then, and a whisky neat if you don't mind." He winked at her, handing her his menu.

"Right away." She hastily walked away with a big smile, his eyes following her ass as she left.

Once she and her ass were out of sight, he glanced up and focused back on those of us sat at the table with him, "She was nice." He simply said.

"Yeah she seemed great, ass and all." I scoffed, taking a sip of my water.

"Jealous, Iris?" He raised an eyebrow, satisfied that he got a rise out of me.

"Hardly." I responded.

***

As we wrapped up dinner and made our way outside, I began saying my goodbyes to Iker and Lia, seeing as they were getting ready to drive home.

"Guys this was so much fun, thank you for inviting me." I politely put it as I pulled back from my hug with Iker.

"Absolutely, we'll talk soon." Lia smiled and hugged me, before they got into Iker's car and drove off, waving as they did so.

"So," Sergio started as the valet brought up a fancy sports car, shoving his hands in his pockets. "No car I see, you trying to come to home with me?" He smirked, opening the passenger door. "Let me take you for the ride of your life." He gestured to the sports car, but I had a feeling he meant more than just the Porsche idling in front of us.

I looked at him a little taken back but before I could answer he spoke again, "It'll be the best you've ever had, guaranteed." He winked. "You're feisty and I think that's hot." He gave me a sly smile, moving closer.

I frowned heavily before a Mercedes SUV pulled up, the driver honking the horn and looking in our direction. "Who's that jackass?" Sergio spoke out loud, looking over at the car, its headlights shining brightly in his eyes.

"As much fun as spending an evening being ravished by Sergio Ramos sounds, That jackass in the Mercedes is my boyfriend, Joey." Now it was my turn to smirk as I laid a hand on Sergio's shoulder.

"Boyfriend?" Sergio questioned, looking shocked and maybe even a little confused.

"So nice meeting you tonight Sergio, I'll see you around." I smiled as I began to walk over to the passenger side of Joey's car, swinging my hips as I did so.

"Yeah, uh great, sure." He said, still off put by the situation.

I climbed into Joey's car and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Who's that?" Joey asked me, gesturing to Sergio, who stood there, his mouth slightly agape. "Him? He's just one of Iker's teammates, he came to dinner with us." I shrugged nonchalantly as Joey drove off.

I watched as Sergio's figure disappeared in the rearview mirror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 446 14
Adeline Ackers never even thought of falling in love. She was young she had every right to go out partying and make friends and just be care free. He...
87.9K 2.8K 48
You never know what you truly need until it's right in front of you ft. Iker Casillas
100K 2.8K 33
Love is the biggest crime of all, it can steal your heart without you even knowing ft. Sergio Ramos
102K 3.1K 71
Only true happiness comes when you are willing to take chances. Is Audrey willing to take the necessary chances to find her happiness? Moving away fr...