One Wish (Camren) (G!P)

By _curlystyles_

After losing both her parents during war to the Wizarding World, Camila Cabello is brought to Hogwarts, schoo... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Authors Note
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
(!) New Story??
Chapter 25.
Updated
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. (Part 1)
Chapter 27. (Part 2)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.

Chapter 33.

4.4K 97 43
By _curlystyles_

Camila's POV

When the third death had made it around the castle, students began fearing for their lives. I had never seen something spread so quickly around the school, like a wildfire, in so little time. Lauren had come to the conclusion that it was it was Snape that had killed Eloise, and I wanted to prove her right just so she wasn't so hard on herself.

"If Eloise was found right by the main entrance, plain in sight for anyone to see, Snape must have done the killing somewhere else." I look down at the map on the table, looking around at all three faces staring back at me. I had gathered Ally, Dinah, and Normani to help me with this and they had agreed right away.

"You think Eloise was lured somewhere else?" Dinah points at the map and her finger trails from the location of the body to the nearest exit. Exit 12 was the nearest. "She was just a child, a naïve kid who would do anything to please someone of higher authority. She wanted to do the right thing."

"Where could the killing have happened then?" Ally looks concerned, eyeing the map cautiously. "It can't be far if she was taken from the inside, because it'd be too much work to kill her far from here and then bring her back without getting caught."

I sit on the chair in front of me and sigh, looking for any possible isolated areas near the school. "A spell like that takes power and strength, anyone from floors up would have heard it. They would have felt it."

Normani closes the map suddenly as soon as the door opens in case it could be McGonagall and she lets out a relieved sigh when Lauren walks in with her morning cup of tea. "Shit, you scared the shit out of me."

"You think it would be dangerous if we searched the forbidden forest ourselves for anything?" I ask, ignoring their bickering and grabbing the map from Mani's hand. It could be a possibility that he's close by in need of another victim.

"Camz,"

I blink away the possible thoughts and look up to find a pair of frustrated green eyes and a tiring frown. I had seen that look for the past few days and it was bothering me, but it's what I felt was most important. Those kids deserved some recognition and some attention to who could have possibly killed them, now that their families are angry at the school.

"I told you to stop worrying about this a long time ago," Lauren sets her cup down and takes a seat next to me. I sigh and lean against her, loving the warm and cozy scent of vanilla she wears. I rub my eyes, lacking sleep for a few nights now.

"I just want to know--"

"I'm sure you do," Lauren sighs, planting a kiss on my forehead. "But this is taking a serious turn, Camila. I don't want you going anywhere near that forest or doing any more of all this investigating."

"But we're so close--"

"I'm sure you are. But you said it yourself, remember?" Her green eyes stare into mine. "This has to be some type of distraction to get your head all loose before they arrive. Don't let this get to you, okay? This is what they want. They need you at your worst."

"I know," I groan. "But we can't just let this go. They need justice for their deaths. Three innocent students lost their lives, we can't ignore that."

"We won't." Lauren assures, "We have time to do that after we figure out who is targeting our school and why they want to attack us."

"We know who it is," Dinah scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why is it that we have to go around to look for him when everyone know he's guilty? Snape killed Dumbledore and he's still kissing Voldemort's ass because he knows he's under his protection. So why are we risking our lives for him?"

"Because we can't prove he killed those kids and we can't prove that letter came from him." Lauren leans against the table to look Dinah in the eye, looking frustrated and quite defensive. "It could be anyone Dinah. Voldemort isn't behind everything."

"Then why would there be motive to kill three kids during the time of your planning? During the times of those threats and all that bullshit? He's getting to you and Camila, don't you see that?"

"We've already established that, but until we have proof its actually him behind all of this, then everyone outside of this room is a suspect." Lauren sighs.

"If you're still blinded by the fact that everyone in this world can be good, then remember everything thats happened during the past four weeks." Dinah shakes her head, her eyes angry but her face completely neutral from all emotion.

"I-I think we're getting to ahead of ourselves, Dinah." Normain grabs her arm and motions for her to calm down. I glance at Lauren and she's thinking deeply about Dinah's words, like she's processing every word carefully. I take her hand in mine and lead her father into her office and away from the girls.

"You're very stressed," I look her in the eye, noticing the way she stares off into nothing when I speak to her. "Lauren, are you sure you don't want to take a quick break away from this before you lose your mind?"

"I'm fine," She says quickly. "I can handle this. I just think I need time and I may need your help. Are you willing to help me instead of questioning my motives?"

"I'm not questioning anything," I sigh, rolling my eyes when she pushes past me and into her desk where all of her scattered paperwork remained from last night. "I'm just worried."

Lauren ignores my statement and begins rummaging through the mess in her cabinets, appearing to look for something inside. I had seen her this way for hours after hours in a single day and it tiring just looking at her. "Can you stop being headmistress for just a minute?"

"Co-Headmistress," She corrects, running a hand through her hair. I look up at the clock above her and realize we've both been occupied with our own worries for hours after waking up and it was already noon. "Minerva left to Wizengamot early in the morning for her hearing about letting me out as Co-Headmistress and I'm scared shitless."

"She left already?" I gasp, thinking they would have let go of this entire situation by now. Why did it matter if she was administered into our schools headmistress category? "I thought they canceled that?"

"They did," Lauren nods, rubbing her face in frustration. "I guess they contacted her last minute, but it's too late to say or do anything now."

I rub her back gently when she leans against the desk, sighing loudly with a small frown. This was the side of her I hadn't seen in a long time, quite surprisingly, even after all of the past events. This wasn't almighty and powerful Lauren that everyone saw, but the human side of Lauren Jauregui. The side no one saw behind closed doors. She still felt things, just like all of us. And people failed to see that.

"I just need time," She whispers.

I frown and sit next to her, the craziest idea coming to mind but still good enough to distract her for all of this madness.

"Well I think that we both need a break," I tell her honestly, fixing the collar around her neck. She looks at me with a small frown and I smile, "Why don't we go out tonight? Like on a date?"

"Never head of one," Lauren shrugs, smiling sarcastically. I pinch her shoulder an she winces, apologizing under her breath with a small smile. There's that smile I've been dying to see. I kiss her cheek and smile when her cheeks grow warm. "Do you really think we have enough time to go out on a date, especially during times like these."

"That's the point, Lauren." I sigh, wrapping my arms around her shoulder with a small frown. "I want to take a break from the intensity of it all. I don't want life or death echoing in my head every morning I wake up and every night when I fall asleep. I want to spend some time with you too, something we rarely do now."

Lauren eyes flash with guilt and she glances at the mess on her desk before sighing softly, and gathering everything up. I watch with a small smile as she stuffs everything into the cabinet and leaves her working space clean. "I think I can spare some time for you, my love. What would you like to do?"

I hum, pecking her soft, cotton like lips. "I would love to go out somewhere of your choice tonight, but for now, I would like to go rest in bed and cuddle."

"Cuddle?" Lauren laughs, looking amused.

"Yes," I smile, "I just wanna cuddle in bed and relax, and maybe even sleep next to you now that I haven't been able to in a while."

The girls had already exited out of the room a while ago when things got a bit heated between Dinah and Lauren, so it was easier to do whatever we wanted now that they were gone. Lauren grabs my hand and walks with me towards the door where she locks it once closed and walks me up the stairs towards me dorm.

It had been more than two weeks since we did anything sighting romantic or something that involved just the two of us. Things have been hectic, and there's never really a chance for us to sit back and enjoy each other's company like we used to. Lauren was so stressed with her new routine that she barely got any sleep, and I woke up beside her anymore. I had taken the opportunity to investigate all of the deaths that had taken place inside the castle during the past week or so and it was making me insane. I just wanted to some alone time with the love of my life.

"You're leaving all the planning to me?" Lauren asks, shrugging off her robe and tossing it on the desk to the side. I take my shoes off and sit on the bed when she begins doing the same. "A date takes two people usually."

"What's the point of that?" I chuckle. "I want it to be a surprise. You have to come up with something creative or romantic, and surprise me, Einstein."

"If I do any more thinking, my brain will fry." Lauren sighs, wrapping an arm around my waist when she lays besides me. I tuck my head into her chest and tangle my legs with hers, inhaling the faint scent of pure vanilla. I smile against her warm hand when she soothes my cheek, the soft pad of her thumb caressing my skin gently. "I'll do some of that later when I'm done with you, princess."

I grin, "What a kind soul."

Lauren smiles against my cheek and she plants a long but gentle kiss on my lips when I turn to face her. I let my eyes flutter closed when she wraps her arms around me again, a bit together than before, more securely. "I missed this..."

I hum, "I did too."

Lauren pauses again and I listen to her soft breathing, tickling the back of my neck in warm and steady puffs. I can even hear her heartbeat and feel each thud against my back, like a gentle vibration.

I couldn't remember the last time we did this after our encounter with the dark side of our world. It was like all of the purity left inside us was ripped away and replaced by fear and discontent. It pained me to say that sometimes I even forgot about us, about how strong our relationship has grown over the past year. It hurts to say that things have changed since we first met and most of our best memories were never recent, which meant we weren't making any at all. None I would want to remember anyway.

"Remember the first day we met?" Lauren whispers into my ear. I laugh softly and remember the day she almost tore me to shreds, when I had walked in expecting to see a girl driven insane by hate and fury. Instead I had stumbled upon a broken soul in need of a hand to guide her towards happiness and desire.

"You almost ripped my heart out of my chest," I smile, hearing her chuckle. "I had never seen anyone so beautiful in my entire life."

Lauren kisses me head and whispers, "You made me feel human again. I had almost forgotten you..."

"Almost?" I bite my lip.

"I had waited for you to return for years upon years... and I almost gave up. Hope was lost. Memories were fading away. Even your eyes that I had tried hard to imprint into my brain had vanished away into nothing but hate and remorse." She whispers, sighing shakily. "I asked for your name and you gave it to me. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. I felt alive again."

I smile and feel my cheeks warm up under her gaze. "I thought you were going to kill me,"

"I wouldn't have even if I wanted to," She whispers. "You were the first person to ever look at me like a normal human being. You were the first to speak to me like I was any other student around those halls. I remember calling you so curious, because curiosity is the only thing that would bring you stumbling across my floor."

I laugh softly. "I remember seeing you for the first time and wondering how someone so beautiful and so gentle could be the most deceiving witch in our world. I stayed only because I could see the real you behind those stone cold green eyes and angry expression."

Lauren's hands never leave mine and her eyes are looking up at the ceiling thoughtfully. I remember the way she looked at me differently when I told her my name, like she was suddenly realizing she wasn't talking to a stranger. I hadn't noticed the look of realization on her face or the slight hint of happiness and self control flooding through her features. I had only seen shock register from where I stood, because I had never know she'd be the person to give me my powers and my voice.

I didn't know I was standing in front of someone I once loved.

"What was going through your head when I told you my name?" I whisper, tilting my head to look up at her. Lauren's lips curl into a tiny smile and her eyes flicker over to mine with a raw hint of emotion in them, the same look I missed out on when it happened.

"Everything," She says softly. "I felt so many things at once, I'm surprised I stood in front of you with so much self control when all I wanted was to do was wrap my arms around you and kiss you, and simply never let go." Lauren's eyes water with her own tears and I feel my heart break into a trillion pieces with just the sight, hearing the slight tremble in her voice. "The first wave hit me with so much remorse and sadness that I had forgotten your voice and your face...clearly a lot had changed for me to remember. You looked much more grown and so beautiful, that I had wondered how I'd be able to hold back from touching you and holding you like I did before. You were still the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. I had also felt guilt because I heard the way you spoke about yourself and I felt horrible; because you stood in front of me as the most powerful witch and strongest person but you looked at yourself as the weakest and most vulnerable girl in the room. Yet I felt like the happiest girl on earth when I realized the person who had taken my heart as a child had finally returned it whole. I felt every wire inside my brain connect and reboot like I was a robot that only did and said on your command. You had woken me up from a deep and dark sleep. I remembered fearing my voice and my thoughts because if anyone had found out about you, they'd take you away from me again. Then there was emptiness lingering inside my chest knowing you would never completely be mine, or even look at me the same way you did when we were children. I was no longer your hero or your best friend, I was just a broken monster you wanted to fix. I felt so much at once, Camila. I can hardly remember all of it at once."

I don't realize that the pain inside my chest and how closed up my throat feels at the moment is because I'm desperately trying to hold back tears. I can picture our first encounter like it had happened yesterday, and it pained me to look back and see the hurt on her face when I didn't recognize her.

"You still are my hero," I tell her softly, wiping away the tear streaks on her cheeks. She was so damn beautiful even when she cried. "You're still my best friend, you're still the love of my life. My memory was taken Lauren, and I'm sorry you ever had to go through that alone. But now that I can finally call you mine, I can hold you and hug you and kiss you whenever I want to. Because I truly love you. And that will never change. No matter how long it may have taken."

Lauren's lip curl into a genuine smile, even though it's not as wide as her usual ones. I can see still the tears in her eyes but I know it's because she understands how much she means to me now.

"You don't understand how much you've helped me and how much you mean to me," Lauren whispers, rubbing her eyes gently. My cheeks feel hotter when she reveals this, her beautiful green eyes gazing into mine intensely. "You've been an incredibly large part of my life and I don't know how to thank you."

"You don't have to," I tell her softly. "Everything you've done for me is enough, and it's me to who has to thank you. You made me life so much easier and you made feel like I was worth so much more. I learned to love and accept myself because of you."

Lauren looks away with a sheepish smile and I laugh, loving the way her cheeks reddened and her complexion turned into one of embarrassment. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her nose playfully, knowing she loved those.

"We're supposed to be cuddling," She whines like a child, wiping her nose playfully. I roll my eyes and bury my face into her warm neck, letting my eyes flutter closed.

"We are,"

Lauren chuckles, "Whatever you say, my love."

-

The girls had come over to my dorm to help me get ready for my date with Lauren, which felt like our wedding day with so much to be done. Ally was still doing my hair, while Normani did most of my makeup. Dinah was too busy throwing all of my clothing left and right to look for something perfect for me to wear.

"My face feels heavier," I look up at Normani who rolls her eyes, giving me her last few touches. I never really wore makeup unless it was for something important or during occasions where it's definitely necessary. "How do girls wear makeup every single day?"

"Excuse you," Ally scoffs, applying lipstick on herself.

"Don't be fussy," Normani smiles, pushing my hair away from my face. I take a glance at myself in the mirror and refrain from gasping out loud, admiring every single inch of my face and hair. I was still wearing shorts and a baggy Gryffindor shirt, but I had never took the time to ever fix myself up like this. "You look absolutely gorgeous. Lauren will love it...I guarantee it."

"I look-" I let out a surprised chuckle. "Amazing."

Dinah scoffs, "We're such good people."

"Right?" Normani smiles dreamily, admiring my makeup from the mirror in front of us before sighing. "I'm a true miracle worker,"

"Okay, we get it." I blink a few times, motioning for her to step back from me before I grow suffocated. "You're all over me woman."

"You're feeling yourself a little bit too much," Normani scoffs, waving her hand at me before turning around to help Dinah look for appropriate attire. I laugh softly to myself and thank Ally for helping me with my hair, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before removing my clothes.

I toss my shirt on my bed and begin removing my shorts, walking over to the bed to find that at least five outfits are spread out for me to choose. I glance at the duo and they're still arguing over which outfit is better, and I have about fifteen minutes to meet Lauren at the bottom of the staircase.

"If that's what your wearing under this," Dinah motions over to my body and then to the beautiful, grey dress on the bed, covered with gorgeous designs of purple flowers and diamonds. "Then you might as well wear that Christmas mess Ally's mom knitted for you."

"My bra and underwear?" I ask in complete disbelief, watching Ally secretly pull something about of a small black bag. I shake my head when they all start pleading, pulling out white laced underwear and a matching bra to go with it. The pair had beautifully sculpted designs trailing around every curve and every inch to bring out it's apparent sexiness.

"I cannot wear that!" I whisper yell, snatching it out of Ally's hand and violently stuffing it into the black bag again before any of the other girls below or above us hear their laughing and pleading.

"Why not?" Dinah groans, taking the bag and peeking inside with a devious smile. "Don't lie to me and tell me these aren't super hot."

"They're too hot," I scoff. "It's a date, not a strip tease session."

"Dates often lead to such things," Normani points out, laughing at my facial expression. The point of the date was to spend time with each other and talk about things we haven't been able to bring up during these times. I didn't think about anything else, and if things were to lead up to anything slightly freaky, I don't want Lauren to think I planned it.

"Camila you're wearing your granny panties," Dinah crosses her arms over her chest, waiting for me to decide on the spot. I shake my head and look down at my underwear, white with a tiny pink bow at the top. "You'll dry up Lauren's pussy real quick."

"Dinah!"

"DJ!"

Ally and I both almost yell, and I storm up to her to grab the ends of her hair before tugging harshly. Dinah continues to laugh when I punch her arm repeatedly, groaning in frustration. "You're an asshole."

"Camila, just wear what's going to look best." Normani lifts me up, placing me on the bed while holding the black bag in her hand with a small smirk. I know she's referring to the lingerie inside but I don't know if I should risk wearing that tonight, knowing it was our only night together in a while.

"Who's it going to hurt?" Ally asks me softly, rubbing my back gently with a suggestive smile. I sigh softly and grab the bag from Normani's hands, peeking inside with a small frown when I begin to pull them out.

"No one," I mumble, beginning to remove my bra before turning around from them. I hear Dinah's laugh ring through the room and they clap each other up, revealing how they knew I'd budge. I roll my eyes and begin strapping my bra on, tightening the shoulder straps before clipping on the back side and adjusting it appropriately.

"Turn around," I tell them, shimming out of my underwear before quickly putting on the thin material. It's very authentic by the feel of the material and it's a beautiful pair, but I still don't know how to feel about it.

"Oye, Mami!" Dinah moans loudly behind me, fanning herself when I turn around. I ask her to shut up before anyone outside hears and they all begin to laugh, throwing compliments left and right to keep me confident in what I'm wearing. Part of me knows that they're only trying to keep me from taking it off completely, but it's already on and I want to meet Lauren downstairs already.

"You look hot, girl." Ally smiles, handing me the long dress before playfully slapping my ass. I roll my eyes and ask them to help me put it on, wondering where all those straps and holes were for. I honestly rarely wore anything slightly sexy or fancy, so I felt sort of out of place.

When Ally finishes tying something on the back of the suit, I adjust anything that feels slightly uncomfortable and finally step in front of the mirror, admiring every single curve and inch of my face and body, sighing contently to myself.

"You look beautiful," Normani gushes, hugging me from behind with a wide smile. I offer her a genuine one and give her a quick thank you kiss on the cheek before turning to give them all one look.

"You think she'll like it?"

I can see how intently all three pair of eyes are staring at me and it makes me feel just as nervous as I thought I'd feel with Lauren. I was starting to feel like maybe I didn't look as good as they were telling me I did.

"She's blind if she doesn't," Normani gives me a humorous smile, winking playfully. Dinah chuckles and nods, handing me my matching leather clutch, to keep my keys in case I come back and they're asleep.

"I think she's going to love it," Ally smiles, bringing her hands up to her chest in a warming matter. Dinah and Normani nod along with her statement, watching me with that look of adoration in their eyes. "Absolutely,"

"Thank you," I smile warmly, giving them a nod for everything they've done for me. I've thanked them enough all night and I've been repeating myself all night, but it's what I feel I need to do. "I'm forever grateful for you three. You've done a lot for me."

"We know," Normani smiles sheepishly, glancing at both girls next to her. "We love you just as much. We'll be here whenever you need us, at any time."

"Now get out of here love bird," Dinah says quietly, motioning towards the door with a small grin. "You have a date to attend. We don't wanna keep Lauren of all people waiting. You know how she gets when she's cranky."

I chuckle and nod, understanding that I was going to be late to my own date. I take a deep breath and turn to head for the door, opening it carefully and quietly so that no one hears anyone out their room after dark. I gently shut it behind me with the girls waving back, laughing quietly and tiptoeing as much as I can with these bloody heels on.

I quietly make my way down the steps by the Gryffindor common room and shut the heavy door behind me before locking it. Lauren had given me the key. I turn the corner to the hall and look down the staircase to find a familiar green eyed girl at the bottom, occasionally looking down at the pocket watch in her hand.

A warm feeling inside my chest makes me smile at the sight, trying my best to quietly get down without her noticing. As I get closer, Lauren head perks up and I assume she's just heard something because she quickly spins around and that frown on her face quickly changes to a bright smile. The smile I love getting to see everyday.

My breath hitches inside my throat when her eyes meet mine, having been brought to life with the mascara and eyeliner she wore. They looked beautiful under the dim lights of these hallways and I dawned on me that I was in love with the most beautiful girl on the planet. She looks like an angel.

"Hi," She breathes out, her eyes wandering over my body and face before they meet my eyes so suddenly. I can hear my heart beating profusely inside my chest and the pause I've taken has lasted too long but for a reason, because I can't stop staring at the girl in front of me.

"Hello," I laugh softly, trying to calm the trembling of my legs. Lauren looks down at her feet with that breathtaking smile and she holds a single rose in one hand, cheeks tinted when I continue staring.

The green eyed girl wore a stunning, white skin tight dress that let her shoulder straps fall beautifully over her shoulders. Her body was well defined under the beautiful material and I can see every inch of her sexy abdomen and every beautiful curve of hers, everything about her that drives me crazy. The sexy look Ally had given her before she helped me was amazing, because her hair looked completely breathtaking. It was in its natural waves and messy look, which was one of my favorite looks.

"You are absolutely breathtaking," I whisper, walking down the last few steps before standing in front of her, cupping her warm cheek before leaning in to plant a tender kiss on her soft pink lips. Lauren smiles against my lips and pulls away briefly, running her hand through my hair before offering the pink tulip.

"Your favorite," She reminds me softly. I take it and grin, bringing the flower up to my nose to smell that familiar sweet scent of earth and honey. Lauren's hand runs down the curve of my waist and her eyes take in every inch of my body, her lip in between her pearly white teeth.

"You look stunning, love." She whispers, her eyes sending chills down my spine just by the way she's looking at me. Despite the blush on my cheeks, I offer her a smile and thank her quietly, taking her hand in mine when she begins leading me down the end of the hall. "I had to catch my breath when I initially saw you—you're just, absolutely gorgeous."

Despite the blood rushing to my cheeks, I offer her a thankful smile and nod. "I could say the same,"

I had no idea where exactly she was taking me, but I'm sure that whatever she has in mind will be good enough for me.

I still had trouble keeping my eyes and hands to myself as we carefully walked down the rest of the stairs, but no one would be able to blame me. Lauren looked precious in her white gown, looking like an angel who had fallen from above as a gift just for me. I knew she was aware of all the staring because she had that timid smile on her face every time she'd glance my way, and I was having trouble distinguishing whether she was catching glimpses of me too or just flustered will all my staring.

"I wanted to take you out properly," Lauren pauses, huffing slightly when we reach the outside of the castle. "But with everything going on, I don't want to risk ruining our night if something happens. So I decided to prepare everything myself."

"I will appreciate anything you've done for me, Lauren." I tell her honestly, squeezing her warm hand in mine tightly. I carefully watch as she nods, biting her lip nervously as she leads me down towards the back end of the building, where a slightly empty one stood. This was were most kids practiced duels and certain spells because of the space, but most conveniently, the scenery it offered. It was a beautiful but deserted spot where rarely anyone hung out. It was going to be lounge area, but it was never approved by the district. 

The doors were slightly creeped open and I could see the dim light pouring outside of the building, barely lighting up the dark, night sky. The closer we get, the more I begin to realize that the steady winds of the night are not in fact whistling, but that there's soft music playing inside instead. I glance at Lauren with a smile and she winks, leading me father into the path before we're standing by the doors.

"After you, madam." Lauren bows slightly, opening the door quietly and waiting for me to walk in. I hold back a smile and nod for her courtesy, hearing my hells clink against the stone floors.

I gasp when she closes the doors behind us, red rose petals covering the entire entrance before leading into a slightly thinner path down the center of the room. My heart flutters when I hear the cackling of the fireplace at the end of the room, where a wooden table stood out in front of it. From far, I could still see the roses perched up in a small vase and the plates and utensils prepared for whatever she has in store for us. My cliche sweetheart, making my heart race a thousand times faster at her romantic gesture.

"Oh, Lauren." I clutch my chest, looking around the ground to see more candles lit up against the walls to send out an inviting scent of Lavender Vanilla. I feel her arms wrap themselves around my shoulders and I lean into her touch, not knowing how to thank her for such a beautiful scene.

"It's my own attempt at recreating the fanciest restaurant in the U.K." She laughs nervously, running a hand through her dark hair. I shake my head and lean in to kiss her heated cheek, offering my hand for her to lead us further into the room. There were lanterns covering the the outer layers of the roof, hanging by threads above us. They lit the room in rays of blue and green lights and it made Lauren look even more beautiful, if possible. The green really intensifying the color of eyes.

"Nonsense," I smile when we reach the table, having heard the soft music playing just loud enough for us to hear but soft enough to fade into the background as we converse. "I think it's quite magical."

"Quite literally," Lauren mutters, offering me the chair by the table. I sit contently and wait for her to take her seat as well, setting my clutch down on the table and crossing my hands under my chin to look up at the beautiful girl sitting in front of me.

"I made something special," Lauren hums. "One of your favorite dishes, I was told. Hopefully it's successful in tasting delicious, but don't get your hopes up."

"I'm sure it tastes delicious," I smile.

"I sure hope it does," Lauren sighs, laughing a bit. "It took two hours to make with the help of our dear Ally, and two more hours to bake in the oven. It should be done in a few minutes."

I raise both eyebrows, very surprised by how long she put work into this date of ours. It was definitely looking amazing so far, and it never really mattered to me that it was an "official" date as she called it, in a real restaurant out of Hogwarts. As long as I spend my night with her, I could care less about where we are or what we're doing.

"I'm glad we're doing this," I admit, placing my hand over hers when she reaches out to grab me. "I don't think we will ever have enough time with each other if we keep up with everything going on at once. We need something to help us forget."

"That something happens to be each other," Lauren gazes deeply into my eyes, her own glassed with that beautiful glint or ocean blue but her emerald shade never leaving. "I'm glad you convinced me to make time for us, because I think it's what I've been needing this entire time."

"Good," I nod. "Forget everything that's been happening recently. Tonight, it's all about us."

Lauren smiles and she reaches under the table. For a second, I grow confused, until she pulls out a large bottle of champagne. I laugh at her attempt to smoothly pop the cork off the bottle, and watch with a smile as she fills up our glasses. "Cheers to that,"

I hold my glass up and nod, "Cheers,"

-

Only a few minutes of drinking had been interrupted when the timer on the stove rang loudly behind us, signaling the end of the meals preparation. Lauren had successfully made the Lancashire Hotpot look amazing, oozing melted cheese off the sides of the baked potato, crisp and Golden from the ovens heat. It smelled amazing, and my mouth was watering for a taste.

"You're amazing," I sigh happily, receiving my half of the portion on my porcelain plate. I allow her to finish setting her own plate down and she begins unwrapping the utensils from the white cloth around it. I take that as my cue to begin eating as well, happily digging into the delicious plate of food in front of me. I cut a tiny portion of my half and close my eyes when I begin chewing, immediately tasting the sweet juices of the freshly prepared meat and the slight kick of salt and pepper from the baked potato. The cheese was also melting in my mouth as I chewed, and I didn't know how she managed to make her first meal the best I've had in years.

"Holy shit," Lauren laughs softly, chewing the rest of her food before swallowing. "I never fail to impress myself."

"Honestly," I continue eating the rest of meal, trying to eat as slowly as possible so that I didn't look like a fatass in front of her. I much preferred to finish right just when she did, not wanting to awkwardly stare at her eating if I happen to finish first.

"She's beautiful and she can cook," I mumble with a smirk, still looking down at the plate in front of me. "I think I might just keep her."

"How kind of you," Lauren takes a sip of her champagne, licking her lips slowly. "I'm truly honored."

I smile, taking in her appearance for the millionth time tonight. There's a grin gracing her lips and her fair skin is glowing with the candles she lit up; but her eyes are most captivating. They were indescribable tonight, just about every other night when they've changed from their enticing emerald color to a cooler shade of sapphire blue and specks of mint green. Just about every other small feature was precious to me. Even the cute and barely visible freckles that were scattered around her cheeks.

"You're doing it again," Lauren sips some more of her drink. "The staring."

I roll my eyes, "Can you blame me?"

"I suppose not," Lauren shrugs. "But I'm more subtle about it. Which is why you haven't caught me staring."

I laugh, "You've been staring?"

Lauren smirks and shrugs, "Exactly my point."

I scoff and nod my head, appearing impressed even though I had caught her a few times. I continue eating the rest of my delicious meal, feeding my craving and my empty stomach. I make sure to eat a decent as possible in the dress I'm wearing, knowing it was one of the only fancy dresses I owned. I was more of a skirts type of girl, with flowered knee lengthen dresses and a bunch of t shirts I wore that were either Gryffindor or simply a plain color.

I'm snapped out my daze when I hear a twig snap at the entrance of the building, behind the closed door. I drop my fork and gasp out loud when Lauren drops her fork and reaches to her left, picking up something from the ground before standing abruptly. The wand is in her hand before I even have time to blink.

Lauren flicks her wand and the door slams open, revealing a furry animal snooping around from what I presume is food. When the door wings open loudly, the poor raccoon snaps its head into our direction and scurries off one it realizes it has company.

I glance at Lauren and she seems to be catching her breath before sitting back down with a disappointed look on her face. It was like she was realizing how paranoid she looked in front of me, but I didn't really blame her at all. Lauren takes a deep breath and slowly places her wand down next to her, glancing at me with an apologetic expression.

"Sorry," Comes her worried voice. "I just thought..."

"Yeah," I simply nod, completely understanding. "I get it. Don't worry."

Except she doesn't forget it or nod back to assure be she's aware of her mistake. Instead, she simply look down at the wand and stares with a thoughtful expression, looking back at the doorway where the creature once stood.

"I just want to be ready," She whispers. "I don't want him to find us at our most vulnerable moments. I just really want to protect you, Camz. I don't want you getting hurt again."

"Lauren I'm fine. As long as I'm with you, I'll always be fine." I offer her a small smile. There's only a small nod in response but I don't let that get in the way of our precious night. "The only thing I'm worried about now is this date. And how much I've really enjoyed it thus far."

Green eyes flicker up to meet mine and she squeezes my hand tightly in hers, giving me a small smile. "Okay...again, I'm really sorry. I'll try to lighten up a bit."

"Great," I nod, pushing away everything that has just happened. Lauren had every right to react that way and feel as though she needed to protect herself and me. I didn't even bring my wand to the date, thinking that I wouldn't even need such a thing for an innocent date.

Things got a lot quieter over the next few minutes, but I decided it was best to keep in that way for now. It had hit me that out of all of us, Lauren had gone through so much already. It pained me to have to think about everything she's going through at this very moment, mainly because I can do nothing to make her forget. I felt like a shitty partner.

"Are you done with your meal?" Lauren asks softly, glancing down at the empty plate in front of me. There was only a few bites left of the delicious meal she had prepared, but I was too full to even look at it anymore. I nod silently and thank her quietly when she takes the plate and slides it over to the sink a few feet away from her. Then she turns around with a small sigh.

"I hope I didn't ruin anything." She clears her throat, sniffing softly. "I meant for things to go smoothly tonight, but I feel like I have to reveal to you that things have been a lot more stressful for me. I've been jumpy, and too scared to leave you alone, and its a very constant pulse inside my chest."

I nod slowly, noticing the hurt in her eyes and the pain in her voice. This was a side of her that was rare to see during times of darkness and intensity, but I was always ready to be the person she wants to open up for the most.

"I failed Dumbledore...and I don't want to fail you," Lauren whispers, shakily sighing. My heart breaks when she closes her eyes for a few seconds, trying her best to control the tears that push up her throat. My eyes are watering with just the mention of the man I lost a weeks ago. It was just as painful as the very night of his death.

"I--" I clear my throat gently and take deep breath, trying my best to keep my tears from flowing out of my broken eyes. "You will never fail me. You have done nothing but bring the best out of  You me. You have done nothing but protect me and make me happy. The things you have done for me I cannot I repay, because its just too much. I don't want you being too hard on yourself because our own people turned on us. Thats on them, not on us."

Lauren nods silently, her beautiful eyes never leaving mine. I reach out to take her hand in mine, squeezing tightly for reassurance. "You will never fail me."

She lets out a forced chuckle, smiling softly before standing. I watch carefully as she holds out her hand for me to take. Theres an unsure smile on her face but I follow her out of the building regardless, trusting that her actions were genuine. I trusted her too much to ever say no to her.

"It's bit chilly outside, so I got us jackets for this part of our date." She grabs a bag in the corner of the room, pulling out a jean jacket for her and a navy blue cardigan for me. I take it and look down at my dress. Lauren notices and laughs.

"I figured Dinah would be really extra," She nods, pulling out joggers with a sheepish smile. I thank her and feel so much grateful for this girl when I begin untying the knot on my back, feeling much less tense and tight than before.

"Need help?"

I turn around to see a certain green eyed girl eyeing the strap around my waist with a humored smile. I nod fully knowing that if I needed help putting the darn dress on, I'd need all the help I could get taking it off. Lauren approaches me with a calm smile and her slim fingers begin unknotting the string on my back, letting the material fall with grace to my sides before slowly pulling down the zipper.

A gasp escapes my lips when I realize she's unzipped it down all the way, suddenly earning a goof ten seconds of silence. Lauren grabs my arm and slowly spins me around so that I can meet her confused and somewhat shocked green eyes. My cheeks heat up when she raises an eyebrow, "That's pretty new."

I force myself to laugh through the embarrassment as she smiles, "It wasn't my idea. I-I told the girls it would be weird but they practically forced--"

"Love, it's okay..." Lauren laughs softly, pulling my dress down all the way so it pulls around my ankles. A chill runs down my spin when the cool air from the outside hits me instantly. I bite my lips when Lauren eyes trail down my body, her pretty pink lips parting ever so slowly when she notices the lace underwear I'm wearing. Lauren breathes in slowly and she looks up at me again, "Thats going to be pretty hard to forget. It'll definitely be a distraction."

I blush, "Sorry..."

"It's—It's okay, I suppose." She laughs silently. I feel her hands roam over my body expertly, trying to keep my skin warm from the outside air. I hold back a moan when she runs her hands right under my breasts, squeezing tightly before spinning me around. "I think I like this."

"You think?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah," She smirks, leading me out and closing the door behind us. She makes sure to look it again before sticking the key into the pocket of her jacket and proceeding to walk down the end of the path towards the small lake we used to play around as kids. I can clearly remember it.

"Remember this?" She asks just I begin to. I nod with a wide smile and notice that she has a small blanket laid on the trimmed grass and some juice boxes and fruits as desert. Although I'm already stuffed, I get a glimpse of cut up pieces of banana and pineapple, two of my favorites.

I sit down beside her and watch her open the fruits, handing them to me with a smirk. She knew my weaknesses and I hated and loved it at all at once. "Hide and seek was the shit around this pond."

"We used to call it a lake because it was deep enough for us to drown," Lauren chuckles, shaking her head. "We'd always get into loads of trouble for getting dirty in there, but we'd always get in anyway."

I chuckle, remembering all those times we'd try to sneak back into the castle dripping wet but always failing. Severus was always waiting for us at the entrance, ready to scold us and clean us up before Dumbledore found out about our whereabouts. I sigh to myself and look deep into the clear blue water that held so many memories, staring back into the reflection of the grown woman Albus wished for. It was a promise I made him. I wanted to keep it. I was planning to.

"Things were easier as kids," Lauren tosses a small rock into the water, watching it sink down to the bottom carefully. I bring my legs up to my chest and nod silently, playing with the tips of the grass underneath us. "Not exactly easy. But just easier than this."

"Things were...simple." I chuckle, remembering all of the stupid things we did as children. It was a never ending cycle that I wish I could still wake up to. Things consisted of making Lauren happy, crying and laughing with her about anything little thing, or falling asleep to her stories and waking up the next morning in the same bed. Then waking up to more trouble and getting grounded the next day. "There was no evil lurking around us as much as there is now,"

Lauren nods, agreeing immediately to my comment. "We were just naive children who trusted and cared for people we thought loved us too. We were quick to trust and quick to forgive when the signs were always clear. There was always evil lurking around us, Camz. Except we were too young and hopeful to realize that there was more to living than just learning to become powerful and defensive. I was just a kid with hope and you were just a kid with some stupid wish."

I chuckle, looking down at my hands sadly. It was all true. Life was innocence to us, and it was slowly becoming ruined over the years.

"Who knew that the man we respected the most is now our worst nightmare." Lauren whispers. "How can someone go from being the most caring and tough loving man, to a murderer with no feelings or emotion towards the girls that loved him when no one else did?"

My heart still aches for Severus, because deep down I still love him. It was crazy how we were now completely alone in a world like this, because the men that protected us the most were gone from our lives. My eyes grow watery as I remember him during the years of my childhood. "The one thing I was always confident about was the fact that in a world full of hate and evil, I knew had two men who were always there to protect me. The man who taught me how to tie my shoes, who helped me win my first spelling bee, and helped me stand up to Draco. The man who stood by my bed when I had nightmares. The man who told me that the monsters under my bed were afraid of him, and that they would think twice before hurting me. That man can't be gone...I just refuse to believe it."

Lauren grips my shoulder tightly and places her head on my shoulder, never letting go of my hand. "I wish I could say the same. Except all I think about when I hear his name is that emotionless expression of his when he took away my fathers last breath,"

I grow quiet, swallowing away the tears I've been desperate in holding back for a while now. I've been doing this lately. Holding back tears and pretending to be strong when I've felt weaker than I've ever been. I can't be strong for Lauren, and it's pathetic that I always have to pretend. Pretending. It's what I've always done. I pretended to be a witch as a child. I pretended to feel a certain way so I wouldn't have to confront my fears. I have pretended to be strong for the sake of never disappointing Lauren.

"And then I hear his name and remember that I once loved him," Lauren's voice breaks. I squeeze her hand in mine and take a deep breath. "I remember the stories he'd tell me before bed time, about the girls who stunned the world. The stories I would them tell you the next day. I remember learning new spells Dumbledore would kill me for if he found out I knew, but Snape always told me it was never to early to defend myself. I remember crying on his shoulder the day I had killed someone, because I was enraged by the name calling and the threats. I remember the cake he baked for me on my eighth birthday when I was first let out to play with you." Lauren pauses, taking a deep breath. "I don't think I will ever stop loving him, but what he did will forever haunt and break me. I will never forget. And I certainly will never forgive..."

Thunder rumbles above us, loud and roaring through the pretty night sky like Zeus himself parting clouds to greet us. I ignore the sudden sound and look back at Lauren who seems to have completely lost all genuine happiness in her eyes. It was hard seeing her like this, but part of me wanted to remind her that the man we used to love will live with the guilt of knowing he had left two girls abandoned and broken.

"Do you really think a man can fake love?" I whisper, not fully wanting to believe that our second father almost, was just a bloodthirsty man in need of higher position. It was absolutely sickening, what he did. But I am almost too blinded to admit that he truly didn't care about us. "He couldn't have seriously pretended to care for us and help us through thick and thin just to kill Dumbledore in the end. I want to say that he grew to care for us, for you especially. There has to be a motive, Lauren. There has to be something that changed his mind."

Lauren sighs and scoffs, "Voldemort changed his mind, Camila. The sweet man we once knew chose his side and chose to leave us. Severus was a spy behind our walls, and he betrayed us."

"He stilled love you, Lauren..." I whisper, taking a hold of her warm hand. "And you still love him, don't you?"

Lauren grows silent after my question, looking down at the ground with an expression I have yet to understand. Green eyes water slowly and her lips tremble, signaling in fact that there was no need for response. It was the truth.

Before I can say anything to be broken girl in front of me, a small trickle of water runs down my nose and past my cheek. I flinch at the direct contact and look up at the sky carefully, noticing more of the clear droplets, falling down and pouring rapidly on our skin and clothing. "We have to go,"

I swiftly grab the blanket underneath us and wrap it around our waists so that we remain together, now running down the end of the mud running down the dirt path. The cool air hits me violently as we run up the stairs and back into the castle from all of the pouring rain. My hair was drenched but our clothes were only damp due to the blanket wrapped around us.

Lauren shuts the door behind us and catches her breath, breathing deeply though her mouth. I run my hand through her wet hair and smiles gently, wanting to see that beautiful grin of hers. Laurens lips quirk slightly and her cheeks grow pink. I laugh and push away the wet strands of hair from her face and smile, "Come on, lets go upstairs."

Once we're up the stairs and inside the dorm room, I lock the door behind us and begin taking off the wet clothes that I feared would soon make me sick. I ask Lauren to turn around and she complies, rolling her eyes with a frustrated huff. I smile and remove the cardigan before shimming out of the damp joggers, tossing them to the other side of the room. I walk into the bathroom and wipe the sweat off my forehead with a clean soaped up cloth, washing the dirt off my body before sleeping with Lauren after a beautiful date. I felt tired, and maybe a good night sleep with her would do the trick.

Forgetting I'm completely exposed, I turn to grab the towel behind me and see Lauren move in the corner of my eye. My eyes meet hers immediately and I can see the dark swirl of desire in them trialing down every inch of my body. A quiet gasp escapes my lips and chills run down my bare legs, growing hot by the sight in front of me.

"I couldn't help myself," She whispers, her lip trapped in between her teeth. I moisten my lips and take in her damp hair and Clear skin under the light, visibly giving her a beautiful dim lighting. My heart begins beating quickly when I notice that she's also taken off most of her clothing, on leaving on the jean jacket she was wearing before.

There's a sexy laced bra fitting her perfect breasts and boxers printing her proud size, black and fitting her beautiful body. I bite my lip and walk slowly over to her, noticing the way she's sitting on her knees, with her arms holding her up. Like a panther slowly walking majestically towards its prey, hungry and in desire of flesh being torn up.

The sight was mouthwatering.

I stand eye to eye with her, trying my best to keep rom grabbing her and letting my hands roaming over her entire body. Laurens dark eyes were taking me in hungrily and the mere sight itself was turning me on. "You're so sexy, Camz."

Despite the blush on my cheeks, I hop onto the bed on my knees, facing her with lust filled eyes. How did I get so lucky?

I tangle my hands into her dark hair and pull her in for a kiss, feeling her teeth slightly graze my bottom lip before biting down gently. Lauren pushes me down against the mattress and I moan when I feel her tongue slip into my mouth, grazing my own tongue gently and quickly before teasingly pulling away. My breathing is heavier, but that doesn't stop me from smashing my lips against hers one more time, tilting my head forward so that no air is left between our lips.

Lauren groans softly and she pushes her knee in between my legs, slowly rubbing my heated core with a sly smirk. I hold back a moan and bite my lip, gasping for air when she begins trailing kisses down my throat.I strain my neck back when her hands tightly wraps around my throat, nibbling and nipping at my chest, leaving love bites.

I gasp into the quiet air when I feel Laurens fingers gently rub small circles against my laced underwear, blowing cool air at the dark bruises she left. I whimper silently and dig my fingernails deep into her back, feeling the damp center of my underwear as she continues to rub me softly. "Oh god,"

Lauren's mouth begins kissing every inch of my upper body, open mouthed and sensual against the skin of my breasts. I bite my lip and clamp my eyes shut when I feel her semi erected cock against my thigh, grinding softly against me. Lauren slowly slides down in between my breasts and continues kissing my stomach and right under my bellybutton before she reaches the hum of my underwear, locking eyes with me before tugging at the white material with her teeth.

I bite my lip and slowly flex my hips, wanting her to pull it down so she'd touch me, rub me, lick me...do anything. Lauren notices me subtle action and she smiles, tugging down slowly towards me knees and finally sliding them off with her hands. I hold my breath when her hands push my thighs open, revealing my smooth sex, wet and needy just for her. Lauren's lips part at the sigh and her tongue pokes out of her lips to moisten them.

"Do something," I groan, feeling her fingertips against my entrance, circling so that I'd be ready for her by the time she enters me. Lauren doesn't waste any time in getting to work, figuring that the more she continues teasing, the more time she's wasting in tasting me.

I clench my thighs against her head and bite my palm to keep from moaning too loudly when Lauren's tongue slowly and gently trails up from my entrance all the way up to my clit. "F-Fuck."

It's a feeling that I've never experienced, euphoric and simply driving me insane. I groan when she wraps her lips around my pulsing clit, sucking gently and releasing with a soft pop, only to blow enough air to make me shiver. Lauren's hands push my thighs further apart and she flicks her tongue repeatedly up and down my slit, each time deeper and more intense.

Lauren pulls me closer and my eyes roll back when her tongue slowly pushes into my entrance, continuing to swirl and lick away at my walls when she's merely inside. It's a repeating motion, in and out, and each time the rough patch of her tongue fucks me all the way, my legs tremble around her head.

I grip my hair, biting into the pillow to my left when her eyes meet mine, locked and never leaving as she continues to lick me up and down. I can see her skilled tongue trace circles around my clit and her fingertips graze my hole with tender strokes, making sure I'm on board with everything she's doing. Lauren let's go of sucking on my lips with a gentle pop and the one time she looks up at me, I groan when I notice my moisture on her lips and around the cotton like skin. My cum is on her cheeks and on her chin and the sigh itself makes me heart beat ten times quicker. "You taste so good, babe."

"Shit," I gasp softly, shutting my eyes tightly when her finger slowly slips into me, sliding in deeply and quickly so that the pain is more of discomfort than anything else. I bite my lip as she continues to pump a single finger inside my, curling and circling inside to stretch me out for what's really to come.

"God, you're so tight." Lauren groans, continuing to finger me slowly and deeply before smashing her lips against mine.

There's a small and persistent coiling inside my abdomen and my walls are continuously clenching and unclenching around her slim finger. I whimper against her mouth and hold her tightly, wrapping my legs around her waist. My toes are circling and my limbs are trembling in pleasure, and I can't even open my eyes as I'm instructed to do so.

"I can't let you come just yet," Lauren whispers against my lips, kissing my nose tenderly before slowly sliding out of my vagina. I gasp against her lips as the sudden lost of contact and beg her with my eyes, wanting to feel every inch of her. "Look at me, love."

My eyes never leave hers at her command and I bite my lip, feeling the sweat gather around my forehead. "Do you really want this? Are you ready for me tonight?"

There's a genuine look in her eyes that makes my heart explode into tiny pieces, loving the concern in her eyes and the glint of hope of finally making love to me. I couldn't be more sure about this. I loved her more than anything in this world and if it meant showing her in different ways, then this is how I wanted it to be. There was no other time of day where I'd feeling like giving myself up to her than tonight. "I want to. I want to so badly."

Lauren smiles and her lips find mine again, in a heated and adrenalized kiss. It was a kiss so impassioned and tender that the constant beating inside my chest was far more erratic and painful against my chest. Lauren's heavy breathing mixed with her constant shuffling as she removes her jacket and her boxers makes me grow excited, watching her every move.

An audible gasp pushes past my swollen lips when I notice the way her prodigious size swells out of its confinement, only to titter flat against her stomach. I clench my vagina unconsciously and bite my lip, my eyes failing to look away from such a pretty sight. It looked so soft and so clean, that all I wanted to do was grab it and pleasure her until her moans are all I processed. There's a trickling vein trailing up her proud size and it seems to pulse and move under my gaze.

"I need you, Lauren." I whisper, heavily breathing against her pretty pink lips. The girl simply climbs on top of me looking me dead in the eyes with an expression of compassion and deep affection. I almost melt under her gaze, realizing I would rather stay like this for the rest of my life if it's with her.

"I'm going in, okay?" She whispers against my lips, softly pecking them before guiding her generous size against my entrance. I moan softly and push my hips up, wanting badly to feel her stretch me out completely.

The girl smiles against my lips and I feel her guide her cock with one hand and she finally pushes until the tip of her cock is inside me. Inch by inch, she slowly pushes in deeply until her whole shaft is seethed into my tight heat. I let out a silent scream, my back slightly arched and neck craned back as I feel her thick meat pulse against my walls. The sensation was just too good.

There was only a slight amount of pain and a tiny sting when she had pushed into my barriers. Except the pain was only minimal, not as bad as I had imagined before. There was slight discomfort, like it didn't necessarily feel right at first. I was stretched out completely and I felt so full that I was hard to feel pleasure during the first few seconds. That is until she begins sliding out again. I grunt softly and scratch the soft skin of her back deeply, ignoring the minimal pain and welcoming the pulsing pleasure shooting down my core.

A small hiss escapes her lips and she moans loudly again my neck, her breath tickling the sensitive skin of my neck. "God, I love you,"

I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head, a loud gasp escaping me as her length easily slips out of my wet walls, the sensation finally more pleasurable than painful. I tug on her hair and curl my toes as she slides in and out of my entrance with deep but steady thrusts, savoring the moment with her loving comments,

"You're so beautiful, Camz." Her voice is shaky and extremely raspy, sending chills down my spine. I let a weak smile tug at my lips as she continues to slowly thrust her thick cock into my wet cunt. I fist my hands and let out a small cry, jerking my hips forward for quicker friction.

"Is this okay?" Lauren whispers, gently and slowly sliding in and out at a rhythm too slow for my taste, driving me insane.

"Faster, baby." I moan loudly, gasping into her mouth after she smashes her lips against mine, eyes glued shut in pleasure as she picks up pace, her steady rythm now quicker and louder. My wet sounds of arousal and her heavy balls smacking against my reddish skin light the room with intensity. "You feel so g-good,"

I muffle a cry over her lips, feeling my head spin as she runs her wet tongue over the skin of my bottom lip, not bothering to ask for permission as she thrusts her tongue into my mouth--as I open my mouth to let out my continuous moans. I let out quick pants as she pulls away, wanting to touch her in some way.

"Lauren, please!" My eyes brim in tears as I loose myself within the pleasure she provided me. She was trying not to hurt me but I needed more of her, and I needed her hard and powerful against me. I needed everything she had in store for me. I wanted to wake up the next morning remembering every single thrust and moan of my name when I leave my bed with sore muscles and a sore throat.

The raven haired girl nods weakly, her eyes hooded as she slides into my walls in a quicker pace than before, striking one of my sensitive nerves. One arm stays wrapped around my waist, steadying me with each of her powerful thrusts as the other gently tightens around my throat. She had realized that it turned me on the most when she did this, knowing I loved her possessive and dominating side most.

I tangle my hands into her soft hair, loving the way she felt over me. I tug onto the root of her locks, her groans of approval encouraging me. She buries her face into the crook of my neck and I can feel her thrusts become deeper and sloppier.

I grip onto her moist back, feeling the coil in my lower stomach strengthen in intensity as she continues to pound into me. I let out a gurgled, high pitched moan as she hits a certain spongy spot deep inside my channel, my lower region becoming hotter against her own skin.

I can see the vein at the back of her neck begin to throb and bobble slowly as she continues to grip onto the sheets besides my head, shaky whimpers leaving her beautiful pink lips. I wrap my arms around her neck tightly, whispering, "I love you, b-baby."

Lauren's hooded emerald eyes sparkle with pleasure and tenderness, a lot flooding through them as she stares back at me, struggling to give me any response at all. I bite my lip hard, squeezing my eyes shut as she reflexively pulls my hair tightly, a shaky whimper being sent into my ear.

If even possible, Lauren meets my hips completely as she picks up full speed, her balls slapping against my own skin as the tip of her crotch runs it's slit against the roof of my walls. I can feel that strange feeling inside the pit of my stomach increase in intensity, and I can't help but let out strangled cry at the pleasurable sensation of it all.

"Lauren!" I yell with a cracked voice, feeling her fingers toy with my clit teasingly, running the tip of her finger over the hardened nub before pinching and pressing onto it gently. I buck my hips into her hand, biting her jaw softly as her thumb rubs smooth circles over my clit and slit, her emerald eyes taking in my contorted features with a small grin.

"I'm really c-close, baby." Lauren breathes out, panting softly onto my neck which the gesture itself brings my closer to my own peak, her long length sliding in and out of my entrance at an unforgiving pace. It felt like she was lighting a match against my walls, my insides becoming hotter and slicker.

"I am too," I choke out, firmly placing both my hands on each of her ass cheeks, pushing her hips into mine harder, to keep her tip against my spongy wall, the sensation driving me over the edge. The girl with no way out as I push her hard against me with all my might begins to rub her hips hard and I groan loudly, feeling the hard tip of her cock rub against the spongy side of me. I feel her clench against my hands at the same time I clench against her pulsing length, both of us eliciting small moans.

Lauren places both her forearms besides the sides of my head and lifts her hips into a different angle, placing her drenched forehead against mine, beginning to move her hips so fast, the sound of her balls slapping against my skin is all I seem to process.

"F-fuck, Lo!" I moan loudly, feeling my walls flutter around her engorged cock, continuously pounding into me with no mercy as she buries her face into my neck, a weak whimper leaving her lips as I squeeze hard against her skin.

I let out an ear piercing scream as my orgasm rips through me like hot waves washing over my trembling body, sending me into pure bliss as Lauren nears her peak as well. I can feel my release flood through her length, making it easier for her to slide in and out of my pussy.

I drip onto the bed sheets, now soaked with our sweat and fluids. I squeeze hard against Lauren's completely soaked back, and she begins to sloppily and unforgivably fast, slide in and out of me, a small cry of hers ripping through my ears as she jerks herself off into my dripping entrance. With a soft moan, she pulls out of me and begin to jerk her long length in front of me, spurts of clear liquid landing on my stomach and breasts. Lauren let's out one last gasp as she slows her strokes, breathing heavily and whimpering occasionally.

I groan softly as her lean body collapses heavily beside mine. Lauren breathes hard against my neck, giving me a warm kiss over the base of my neck and whispering, "You were amazing, princess."

I smile weakly, reaching up to stroke her black hair and replying with a whisper, "I love you."

Lauren lifts her head up just slightly so we come face to face with each other, her beautiful eyes leveled with mine. I stroke her cheek gently and find myself smiling wide, loving the way my stomach fluttered violently as she gave me one of her spine tingling smiles.

Lauren leans back down to press her soft lips against mine, gifting me with a gentle kiss. I feel her hand cup my cheek softly, her lips moving against mine sweetly like honey. I smile into the kiss and wrap my hands around her neck, wanting nothing more than to spend my whole life just like this.

I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that any time soon.

-

Fuck Wattpad lmaoo.

My revision dates are all over the place and I'm starting to hate writing on my phone. I have to stick with one device honestly, it's slowing me down.

Enjoy this chapter fam because it took a lot of work! Smut is not easy to write and I suck at it so sorry if it's not as good as you thought it would be lmao. Let me know in the comments sections if it was worth the wait because my hands are aching. I added at least five thousand words to this chapter because I wanted to make it longer. ENJOY.

Thank you so much for your support and patience everyone, we're getting closer to our final journey with one wish. It'll be sooner than expected. I hope to write a few more chapters before officially calling it an end and making sure it's the best I've written in a while. I want the ending to be special. So get ready for that.

Anyway, as usual. Vote if you enjoyed and comments thoughts, opinions, feedback, etc. I always reply to questions and criticism.

I hope y'all have a wonderful day/night. You are absolutely beautiful and worth it, don't forget that! I love you so so so much! Be carful where we you are.

Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.7K 23
The girls are all first years at Hogwarts. There will be adventures, detentions, Jinxs... And most certainly rivals. *CAMREN*
... By Iluv5H123

Fanfiction

613K 16K 36
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...