My Princess | Lloyd x Reader

By Dark_Ashes_

The famous, cool and the prankster green ninja falls in love with somebody but then becomes heartbroken. You... More

Important Messages
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Important Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important RESULTS
Chapter 7
RESULTS
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
~Christmas Special~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
~Valentines Special~
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Random
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q&A Coming out?
40K SPECIAL!!
Q&A...Finally!
~SPECIAL~
Chapter 34
50k SPECIAL
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
60k Special
Author's Update

Q&A

784 8 16
By Dark_Ashes_

YUP YOU ALL DIDN"T EXPECT THAT! I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON, SO TAKE IT PEPS! Also I know this is random but I thought 'hey if any of the readers have questions just make a chapter or author's notes for them to do it. So here it is, if you have any questions they will be here and as soon as you ask, I'll do my best to answer back quickly. HAVE A GOOD DAY PEPS!

ALSO....I'll be working on my other books before starting any other books so you will have to wait for another Lloyd book. However I will make special and they will be placed here, so if you have an idea, we can collaborate! SEE YA PEPS!

P.S. If any of you guys have an idea for a special request, comment too because having a little collaboration with you guys would be cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.1K 18
Kai had always been jealous of Lloyd. After all that kid had become the green ninja. Deep down in his heart,Kai had always kept a secret hatred for L...
18.1K 751 30
[Lloyd Garmadon x Reader] She was adored, he was ignored, Her life bloomed like a rose, his, thorned and torn. She owned the world, his dreams mere m...
5.3K 236 23
Nothing went the way he had hoped... Everyone around him got hurt... Because of him, no one is safe.. But the worst part is... He wasn't able to...
28.2K 967 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...