Detroit: Become Human |One sh...

By JandHope

[Requests Closed] I write for the main characters: Markus, Conner, and Kara. Also Includes: × Luther × K... More

✎ Connor x Reader
✎ Daniel x Reader
✎ Ralph x Reader
✎ Markus x Reader
✎ Simon x Reader
✎ Daniel x Reader
✎ Luther x Reader
✎ Hank x Reader
✎ O O F
✎ Ralph x Reader
✎ Gavin x Reader
✎ Gavin x Reader
✎ Connor x Reader x ______
Y'all
✎ Markus x Reader
haha you guys...
✎ Connor×Reader×Markus
✎ Hank x Reader
✎ Simon x Reader
✎ Markus X Reader
✎ Kamski x Reader

✎ Markus x Android!Reader

7K 152 28
By JandHope

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝I promise to never leave your side, I will never make you suffer through the pain of loss again.❞

Requested by Adelinalovespokemon

Go easy on me for this one, I actually was planning on rejecting Android reader inserts but it's better try something new and if y'all like it and want to request one then do so.

Enjoy~

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You had already been in Jericho before Markus had come in. You were very silent and preferred staying silently on the side, watching other deviants slowly die out. You felt bad for them yes, not enough to risk yourself though. You barely made it to a life where no one could control you and to lose it with one bullet to the head was never ideal, especially considering the suffering you went through just to gain a small sense of freedom.

When Markus walked in with his speech about how living in fear would do nothing for us, you were in complete agreement. You just weren't going to do anything about it, it wasn't a risk you were willing to take at all.

When you heard the idea Markus had come up with you watched, you were always on the second floor, looking down upon them. Always wondering, always thinking, never socializing, you only did that when it was needed.

You watched as North agreed, you weren't surprised at all, she has always wanted to do something about humans. Her ways tended to be quite violent though and Markus seemed quite pacifist, you felt, North will be a bit disappointed.

Simon was on board with the idea of getting into Cyberlife warehouses in Detroit Harbor for what they needed. Only after asking questions of course, Simon wasn't one to blindly put others at risk for his own benefits. He also wasn't one to pass on opportunities to help so his agreement wasn't too surprising either.

You knew Josh was a skeptic, his agreement was a little more surprising. He argued two sentences and gave up after Simon agreed, Josh was somewhat of a follower therefore it was a bit more understandable as to why he agreed.

You crossed your arms on the railing and laid your head on them as you watched them prepare. At some point Markus caught sight of you, you had been staring at him, he saw the curiosity shine in your eyes and you saw it shine in his. You were both interested in what the other was thinking yet he didn't ask and neither did you.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, you didn't have to look to see who had snuck up on you because he has done this many other times.

"I'm not interested, Simon." You turn to look at him after you finished your statement.

"You'd be a great help." He said calmly; he definitely wasn't going to force you, but he knew you'd be a good teammate and he knew it'd run smoother with you there.

"I don't want to die." You replied in a small whisper.

"I will make the sacrifice if I have to," He pauses for a moment, thinking of his next words, "this mission would have a higher success rate if you came."

"The things I do for you." You stand up and face him. "You really take advantage of the compassion I have for others."

"I don't, I merely stated a fact and you decided to come." He smiled slightly.

"Smartass." You walked past him, down the stairs and joined the mission group.

"This is Y/n, I figured that there would be power in numbers so I convinced him/her to join." Simon said as he took his place next to you.

Markus and you looked at eachother, the same curiosity shining as your eyes locked onto his. After a few seconds that seemed like a lifetime of staring at his different colored eyes you spoke, "Let's get going."

^

You were jumping from place to place and the closer you got to those biocomponents, the more you were regretting your decision. At first it was a calm grab and go until an android has caught sight of you guys. A human then went looking for him and Markus quickly grabbed the android, a hand over his mouth, and hid.

When the human left, the rest of the team was also ready to go until they all turned to the now deviant android.

"Take me with you." You stared at him then your eyes trailed over to Markus, watching his expressions, trying to get a hint of what he would decide.

Everyone voiced their concerns except you, you just wanted to get back and get these items to the rest of Jericho.

"Y/n? What are your thoughts?" Markus surprised you when he had asked for your opinion, you had no idea what to say, but deep down you did and that's what came out of your mouth.

"We should stick together." You gave him and the new found deviant a small smile.

"They come with us." That was his final decision, Markus also felt care and compassion. He saw this android for the life he had and not the plastic that most people would think all androids are. You were content with his decision, quite the opposite of what North was expressing. It wasn't shocking, but it troubled you that she was ready to leave them behind.

Josh seemed to be content as well, Simon didn't prefer the risk, he accepted quickly though.

"I know where you can find more spare parts." He said before we started leaving.

"What do you mean?" Simon asked this new member of Jericho.

"The trucks." He explains how they hold more biocomponents and can be manually driven by a key that was protected by two human guards. Josh was annoyed by the idea and immediately rejected it, but it seems that Markus wanted to get more for the many like us who needed parts. North wanted to go with Markus but he refused, not wanting to put another at risk.

You watched as he ran towards the building, you waited for everyone to slowly forget your presence and you followed Markus quietly. You hated taking such big risks, when you tried to come up with a reason as to why you were doing this, the same one repeated.

He's worth it

Markus found a gun and took it, you felt uneasy, you had already classified him as a pacifist. There is no way he would hurt these guards. He only pointed it at them, they slid the guns to the side and as they were distracted by Markus' movements you took one as well.

Exactly as Markus took out the key a guard pushed a chair towards him and a fight broke out. You didn't step in, you still would never, but as Markus dealt with the smaller guy you saw the bigger guard grab a gun and prepare to shoot. Markus threw the guy to the ground, hard enough to knock him out and before anything could be done by him or the bigger guard you hit him on the head with the handle of the gun.

"You shouldn't have risked your life." Markus said, brows furrowed and it seemed like was bothered? Annoyed? Or dare you say, worried about you?

"You're going to take Jericho in a good direction, I know it." You paused for a moment the continued to a second sentence, "For some reason, I care about you more than I should within one day." You throw the gun to the side and run out the door, Markus closely following behind you.

Since that very day, Markus talked to you often, he asked you questions often, he probably knew more about you than any other human or android that existed, and you were getting to know him as well. His care and compassion is what you found the most alluring about him, you have felt attraction before, you had been in love before, a love that unfortunately ended too soon.

You recognized this feeling and knew that you felt it with Markus. Were you somewhat scared of feeling that way again? Definitely. Were you willing to take a chance at this feeling once more? Yes.

He is worth it

"Markus..." You started as you sat next to him in an office of sorts where he tended to think often. "Have you felt love? A love that you know is different from a family kind?" You asked.

"Why do you ask?" He removed his gaze from the ground to your eyes. You remembered that glimmer, the glimmer of curiosity of when you both had first laid eyes on eachother.

"I ask because I want to know if you feel that towards someone at the moment." Your mouth seemed to be moving a bit quicker than your thoughts, your statement came off a little straightforward.

"I'm going to tell you the truth." He shifts his body so that it's facing you completely. "I have that feeling for you, I believe that I love you." He brings his hand closer to yours. "I want to know if the feeling is mutual."

You then connect your hand with his and respond, "I love you too." You felt a spark when your hands intertwined. You were seeing the Markus that existed before Jericho, the loss he suffered.

You both suffered a tragic loss, you both knew that painful feeling of sadness as they were lost.

You made a promise to eachother one that you knew you both would try to keep.

"I promise to never leave your side, I will never make you suffer through the pain of loss again." Markus was genuine, you knew, and you had trust in him.

You were both ready to support eachother through any situation and that was the promise that held you two together.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I smell an update.

Oh yeah, this is the update.

Sorry for LACKIN, I finally had inspiration for these requests and this time without a doubt, I can promise another update on Saturday ladies and gents.

I hope you enjoy this one, if you didn't then read smth else idk lmao. Thank for reading I guess???? Maybe you'll like another chapter.

For those of you who did enjoy,  thank you definitely for reading. I appreciate your love and kind words.

See y'all later and lots of love! ♡
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
1739 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 5K 35
REQUEST ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW :) 《What's Allowed》 ⇰ Lgbtq ⇰ Smut ⇰ Fluff ⇰ Angst ⇰ Anything Really 《What's Not Allowed》 ⇰ Haters -------- !¡ REQUEST...
74.9K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
162K 6.7K 24
he was running after an android murderer and suddenly became helpless. cover is from daniellatlas on tumblr.
413K 16.7K 186
Sometimes things happen and there's nothing you can do about it. You feel powerless. You feel alone. You feel lost. But sometimes...all you need is t...