Twisted Magic (Book 2 of the...

By punkybookster83

Hope is now a witch. She never realized becoming one meant dealing with evil. She soon is learning that being... More

Summer Vacation
Welcome Back
Welcome Packet
Bonfire
Fresh air
Left field
Strangeland
Avoidance
Marked
New Path
Gigs
The truth
Torture
Variety
Morning
The party
A choice
Magic and Mayhem
Nature
Time for changes
Hotness
Pain
Lovely
Empathy for none
Birthday
Birthday Candles
Moonlight
Those eyes
White tie affair
Apparent
Panic
The plan
Sense

Nice to see you

2.1K 96 6
By punkybookster83

I didn't bother even looking at Karsen as I climbed out of the back seat of Kidd's car. I slammed the door and stood in the middle of Henry Park with my arms crossed.

Slade shut his door and leaned into the Kidd's driver-side window. "Thanks buddy. See you in a bit."

Slade took my hand leading me to the Rv. I wondered if anyone was home. If I was going to see Lucy or Erica, I hadn't seen anyone in a long time. I wondered how Lucy was doing since I left, or if she was willing to share any witchy secrets with me.

Slade turned the knob pushing the door open. I looked around as soon as I stepped inside. It was dark and empty. Old plates scattered on the table, dishes in the sink. The stale smell of cigarettes hung in the air. "Where is everyone?"

Slade pulled the door shut before he answered. "Lucy got a house while you were away." He slid into the seat around the table. "Kidd, Erica, Oz and Lucy all moved out a while ago."

"What about you," I asked, taking a seat across from him. I wondered why he was still living in the rv.

"What about me," Slade asked back. He dropped his hands to the table, giving me a look. The kind that said I really don't get you. As if I should just understand why he was now alone with the rv and his family was living happily in a house.

"They just left you here?"

"They didn't leave me. I don't know if you know this, but I was in jail for a week." He smirked.

I sighed, looking away from his penetrating gaze. His eyes made my heart beat right out of my chest. I pushed my hair out of my eyes. Slade worked himself out of the seat. His fingertips tugged my face to him.

"Are you upset I wasn't there when you got home?" he asked. I stood up, working my way underneath his muscular arms. He drew them around me and squeezed me tight, his chin rested on the top of my head.

School took me away from Slade for too long—much too long. Now all I wanted was the contact more than anything. Hearing his voice almost every day for months, but never having him next to me was tough—especially not knowing why he never cared to visit.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not mad. After everything Tucker put me through last year how could I be?"

"So kiss me." He moved in, his lips searing into mine. He drug his shirt over his head, his lips leaving mine for mere seconds. Slade slid his fingers through my hair, guiding my head every way he saw fit; his tongue trailed against my mouth. He smiled at the soft moan that escaped my lips and gently bit my bottom lip.

His fingers dug into my sides. The pressure of his fingertips gave me pleasant goose bumps as his fingers gripped flesh. He worked his thumbs back and forth across my waist, to my navel, and hit every slight indent of my ribcage. "You're even hotter than the last time I seen you."

I smiled pleased he was complimenting me. It was nice and not something Slade did a lot, even to me, his girl...friend, if he even considered me that. I figured he did seeing I was the only girl he talked to. Even Kidd referred to me as his girl. And not a lot of guys told you they loved you. Although he only said it once, and we never talked about love again. "So are you," I murmured, trailing my hands down the length of his chest, to his abdomen, and they vanished. Slade's reaction told me my journey lower was welcomed. He steered me toward the hallway that led to his bedroom. I kept up with his kisses.

He fumbled with the doorknob shoving the door open and kicking it out of the way. We fell on his bed. Our bodies bouncing against the force, Slade crawled on top of me. I bit my lip, the sight of his body doing all kinds of crazy things to me.

He pushed into my legs, his knee parting mine. I closed my eyes, his hands slid up my thighs, his fingertips traced the zipper of my shorts making me shudder. But just when I thought he was about to undo them. He dropped down, pressing himself against me, his breath on my neck, his lips making me melt. I was putty in his hands for sure. I told myself to pull it together. This was the first day back; I needed to keep up not act like an amateur. I slept with him before I could hang—or so I thought.

His tongue glided against my jaw line, my breath hitched. He returned to my mouth, dipping his tongue in and making my heart beat a thousand beats per second. I squeezed my eyes tighter, moaning at every suck of my bottom lip. At every thrust of his hips against my body, I tried tugging my own shorts down, but his hand stopped me. "I haven't seen you in months. We are going to take our time."

I sighed, sure, but didn't that make him want me more?

He brushed his cheek against mine, breathing in my hair. "You smell good."

I nodded, waiting for more. More touching, more kissing, more Slade, he trailed a finger against my lips. I kissed it. "I missed you." I admitted.

"I hope so." He rolled over, his fingers brushing against my hipbones, gliding back and forth. "How was college?"

I scrunched my nose. "I don't want to talk about college. Let's do more kissing." I leaned in, laying a kiss on his lips.

Slade traced my lip with his thumb sending shivers up my spine, his lips intoxicating, and his touch enough to make me forget every god-awful thing that happened recently.

"Did you miss me?" I whispered, in between kisses. Oh how I hoped he would say he did.

"I thought you said you wanted to do more of this?" Slade interrupted, his fingers tangling with my hair; familiar butterflies swam in the pit of my stomach.

His fingers pried the button of my shorts. He tugged them down my legs, and pressed himself into me, his hand holding my jaw in place as he stole kiss after kiss away from me.

"Did you miss me?" I asked again, turning my head to the side to break free long enough to allow him to answer. I wanted to give him a chance to express his feelings. But, the eerie silence that filled the room proved otherwise.

I told myself it was just the way Slade was. His eyes darkened. He scanned mine, searching for the issue. The reason behind the stop to our intimate moment, the one we both were dying to have for months now.

His lips caressed my earlobe, "I'm glad you're back, if that's what you're searching for."

I smiled against his soft lips. He ran his lips across my cheek and down my throat. His teeth grazed my jaw line, sending prickles of excitement through my skin. He undid his jeans, working his way out of them. Finally, the familiar feel of his skin against mine was back. My fingers stroked the muscles of his biceps.

Slade hooked a finger through my panties and tugged them aside. I closed my eyes at the feel of him against me. The slow tease was enough to make me scream as he worked his hips in circles, but never gave me what I wanted.

Slade kissed me, running his knuckles against my cheek. I pressed my cheek against his inhaling the earthy scent that always reminded me of him. His hands skimmed my body, tugging at my shirt and releasing me from my bra. I closed my eyes at his touch, the way his hands caressed every part of me made my entire body catch fire. He traced my collarbone with his skillful fingertips.

Finally, when I thought I was going to lose it right there he pushed my legs apart, and sunk into me. I gripped his back, arching my own, thankful he was taking it slow. He kissed my hair, moving in and out, my body matching his every move and wanting more, I dug my nails in his back, biting at his neck.

Slade took my hands, pinning them above my head, ending my attempt at clawing him. He picked up pace, biting at my neck with every delicious thrust, going from slow and careful to hard and animalistic, and I liked it.

"How much did you miss me?" Slade breathed. He kissed me, his kiss deepening. I moaned against his mouth. "Let's hear how much." He took hold of my hair tugging my head backwards. I let out a blissful moan, close to letting go and losing it. He thrust harder not letting me give up, forcing my body to surrender to him.

I bit my lip, falling apart around him. He crushed my hand in his grip, pinning it into the mattress as he released, his body slowing. There was a tap on the door. I pushed into Slade's chest trying to gain his attention. But he wasn't interested in the door. He was ready for another round.

"Knock knock." A strange girl said from the doorway. She was wearing jean shorts and a pink tank top, with a head full of blonde hair.

Slade closed his eyes, pressing his head into my forehead. He sighed loud. It was clear, he was disturbed with the unforeseen visitor. He pulled out, getting up—naked. The petite blonde didn't blush or even bother to look away. She concentrated on me now. I covered myself with the comforter.

"Could we get some privacy, whoever you are?" I snapped, really, someone needed to learn some manners.

Slade zipped his jeans and shot her a warning glare. She threw up her hands and left the room. I dropped my feet off the side of the bed. I wasn't sure what to say. Some blonde just caught us in the act, some blonde also found it okay to traipse right into Slade's home and check on him. Who was she?

I turned around, slipping my arm through my shirt. "Who is that?"

Slade lifted the blanket searching for his shirt. "Audrey. That is Audrey."

"Who is she?"

"A friend of the family," Slade replied, taking off out of the door. Leaving me to collect my shoes, it got under my skin he was so short with me once little miss Blondie came bounding into the room.

I sucked it up and headed outside. There she stood, toying with her shiny blonde hair, one hand gripping her tiny hip, the other extending a finger in the direction of Slade as he sauntered toward her with very little enthusiasm. "What do you want, Audrey?"

She pursed her pink lips together. "A girl isn't allowed to say hello?" Her voice was smooth and sweet sounding. But the haughty glean her eyes danced with told me there was nothing sweet about her. I took a seat on the stairs.

"Barging in, and hello are two different things." Slade crossed his arms, his biceps straining under his T-shirt. She smirked at the sight of them proving she noticed to.

"Oh how I missed your attitude this week you've been behind bars. So mean and brooding. It's very fitting," she said with a dazzling smile. "I'm Audrey. I'm not sure if Slade told you about me." She looked between the two of us. "Or if he's had the time. Audrina, daughter of the coven that gave Slade and his family their lives back. He likes to forget sometimes."

I swallowed. "I thought those men were all dark and creepy?" I shut my mouth, I noticed the evil glare Audrey was giving me. She wasn't amused. "I mean... no, he never told me about you."

Audrey winked. "Witchcraft is dark and creepy. However, I have always been a fan of femininity. Just because I am a witch doesn't mean I am going to embrace the dark side of fashion."

I shook my head. Slade sighed, cutting into the showdown going on between the two of us. "So cut to the chase and tell me what you're here for."

Audrey nodded toward me. "I heard the girl who you thought was worthy of our witchy ways rolled into town. I wanted to see for myself."

"It wasn't like that," I cut in. I wasn't sure why I felt it necessary to explain myself. I just didn't want Slade in trouble for my transformation.

"It doesn't matter what it's like. What's done is done. And now I am here to show you the ropes. Teach you the rules." Audrey smiled.

"What do you mean rules? I wasn't informed of rules." I stared at Slade. He kept his mouth shut.

"Of course there are rules. There are rules to everything in life, right Slade?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4M 437K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
980K 36.4K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
20K 787 40
Happily ever after... Hope and Slade have been through a lot. But nothing compares to what is ahead. On the eve of one of the best days of their live...
35.6K 1.7K 37
Evil is all around, begging her to join. She wants to be with Slade, but the darkness is a lot for a girl like Hope to handle. She soon learns there...