How To Steal A Kiss | √ Compl...

Por Sommy016

A DASH OF FEISTY AND A BUCKET OF NERD Being the school bad boy doesn't mean that you get everything handed to... Mais

How it began
1. Beware The Nerd Witch
2. Endangered Balls
3. Howdy Partner
4. Enemy Territory
6. When The Crazy Come Knocking
7. Code Blue
8. Silver Is The Colour Of Hope
9. I Saw Silver Glow
Notice From Your Favorite Crazy Amateur Writer - Me!
10. I'm Not Crazy
11. Taking A Walk
12. Confronting The Witch
13. Moment
14. Girl Power
15. How To Party
16. Dangerous Woman
17. Lies, Lies And A Library
18. Sins Between Pages
19. Bullets Flew
20. Secrets Unveiled
21. Jingle Bleh!
22. Hurricane Ray
23. Do Svidanya Zion
24. Where I Go, She Follows.
25. In A Ridiculous Coat
26. Gone With The Van
27. Zion And Cara
28. Popcorn and Holograms.
29. Riley's POV
30. End Game
31. Show 'Em How It's Done
32. And Kiss
33. Let's Go Home.
How It Ended
Yo!

5. Dinner With The Devil

169 13 3
Por Sommy016

4 minutes later....

I got tired of scrolling through my phone. Nerd witch wasn't back yet and Thunder Lizard hadn't batted a scaly eyelid at or away from me since she left.

I put my phone away and began to tap my left foot impatiently on the floor. I clenched and unclenched my fists repeatedly.

I don't know if I've made it obvious yet that I'm not a very patient person and the only thing I hate more than being challenged, is getting bored.

A minute later I let out a long, loud sigh and sank into my chair

"God this is so exhausting!! "

Thunder Lizard looked like it raised an imaginary eyebrow at me in amusement

"What's so funny you dwarf komodo dragon?"

Then it frowned.

By now I was somewhat used to it's unusual facial expressions. Cos heck! If I was going crazy and couldn't help it, I might as well flow with it.

Since talking to the chameleon seemed like the only thing that wasn't stab-your-eyes-out-with-a-fork boring, I continued

"So... Cara was it? "

It looked at me. Good, I got its attention.

"I guess you're my warden right?" I joked

No response. Humour me.

"Of course I wouldn't expect you to answer. You're a freaking chameleon "

I made to stand up from the seat, but the chameleon was on high alert and quickly arched its tail and snarled. I could see the tiny sparks of electricity crawling over its scales.

A lump formed in my throat when I recalled my last encounter with it. I slowly swallowed and sank back into the chair. I needed to find a way around the psycho lizard.

My eyes darted around quickly and rested on the laptop which was still on the bed.
I remembered the first day I spoke to Riley, she said something about hacking into the Russian Military Database.

From my little time with her, I'd learnt that one thing was certain — she never jokes.

Who exactly was this little nerd?

I felt the curiosity rise in me and the open laptop beckoned me.
A very reptilian snarl snapped me out of my reverie

"Of course " I muttered

There was a Jean jacket draped over the back of the chair I was sitting on and I got an interesting idea.
Slowly, I pulled the jacket into my hands.

Thunder Lizard eyed me warily and I panicked, fishing for the best excuse for taking the jacket,

"Um... I just love the scent of her..mmh!  Can't get enough! " I put the jacket to my nose and breathed in the scent — vanilla — her scent! Not bad.

Fortunately, the chameleon bought the act and snickered at my feigned crush on its mistress. It let its guard down and I dove at the opportunity — I literally dove at the chameleon and wrapped it in the jacket. I worked swiftly and bundled and tied before pushing it away from me.
Thunder Lizard thrashed and snarled violently from within the Jean bundle that was now lying on the floor at the other end of the room.

I huffed

"That chameleon must surely be related to the devil in some way," then thought again "Oh wait, it's owned by the devil herself. Little wonder why it's so evil"

Sparks of electricity crawled all over the Jean material and I smelt burning fabric, which made me realize how little time I had. I dashed to the bed and landed on my stomach ,my eyes were still focusing on the screen when I heard hurried footsteps heading straight towards the room.

"Uh-oh"

I tried to get back to my seat but wasn't quick enough.

Nerd witch burst into the room fuming, causing me to freeze in my tracks halfway to the seat. I dared look in her direction and a shiver went down my spine.

She was gripping the doorknob and doorframe so tight that I heard the wood crack under the pressure.

Fuck?! Just how strong is this bitch?!

Her eyes kept moving from the laptop to me

Oh? She thought I was being nosy? — which technically I was, but I wouldn't let her know that cos I like my balls right where they are thank you very much.

"Um Riley.. Sweetie.. It's not what you think" I started.

A muscle twitched in her jaw and I guessed she was getting pretty angry. 

"I swear I didn't see anything "

She took a step forward and I took one back.

How exactly did I get myself into this situation again?

Ahh yes, I was trying to prove who the boss was. I remember now.
And with the way things were looking, she was the boss.

She reached for something shiny on the desk and my first thought was — knife!

Her threat echoed in my head
Sweet Jesus, she's going to chop my balls off!
My hands instinctively clutched my baby maker.

"N-now R-r-riley let's not get hasty" I stuttered

Man! This is what curiosity gets you!

Why the fuck is there even a knife in her bedroom?!

Somehow, Thunder Lizard managed to tear through the jacket and joined its evil mistress in advancing towards me.

Menacingly?

Yes. Definitely.

I swallowed although my throat was constricting ,"Riley, I swear. I didn't see anything "

Jeez what was on that laptop?

It was getting really hard to breathe

"I told you to get out Wesley, " she hissed through gritted pearly white teeth, I was backed up against a wall with nowhere to go. My hands were still clutching my member protectively.

"I don't know what you're playing at Wesley, but I don't like you and you're beginning to irritate me. I hate being irritated"

All I could see was the shiny knife she held by her side and her amber eyes blazing with fury behind her huge spectacles .
How could things so pretty be so deadly?
Whoa I just complimented her?  My body must be shutting down in preparation for death. Good explanation.

"KIDS! DINNER TIME!!" Shannon called out.

Phew!  Saved by the sexy ass mom.

"Err...As much as I'd love to remain here with your crazy ass and get disabled for life, I have to go for dinner " I told her and slithered away.

I got downstairs and saw Shannon setting the table.

"Let me help you with those " I offered, grabbing the plates from her

"Aww  such a gentleman.... I'm sorry I interrupted your project "

"Oh no no... I was really stressed out I highly appreciate your interruption, you'll never know just how much."

Nerd witch descended the stairs with loud stomps and I waited for her sit so I could take the seat furthest from her.

Ain't getting my Lil gun in danger twice in one night.

Shannon began serving the mashed potatoes and gravy. It looked yummy.

"Mmh" I moaned in delight "This is delicious Shannon."

She blushed and I held back an eye roll.

"Thank you, Zion." she said with her accent again.
I wanted to ask about the accent but remembered what curiosity had done to me roughly ten minutes ago.

Nerd witch was eating mechanically and was — as always — silent. But something caught my attention

"Why are you using a rubber fork Riley? "

She shot me a glare and I sank into my chair, regretting that I ever asked.
Shannon choked beside me and quickly cleared her throat.

"Uh.. Riley just uh loves her rubber cutlery, don't you Riley? "

Nerd Witch nodded with a frown and continued wolfing down her food, pausing only to tuck stray strands of silver hair behind her ear.

And award for most amateur lie of the year goes to.....

So, I tried to start a conversation

"Why silver, Riley? "

"What?! "she asked rudely

I pointed at her hair, "Why did you dye it silver? "

She didn't answer and Shannon nervously fiddled with her silverware and I still wondered why Riley didn't use silverware like us. My courage began failing me when her grip on the rubber knife tightened.

Rubber knives can't kill right?

But then again, Chameleons don't have ten million volts of electricity at their disposal, but here we are!

"S-sorry I asked. Forget I asked "

Truth be told, she scared the shit outta me.

Dinner went by unceremoniously —Booo!

On the plus side, I still had my balls — Yay!

Shannon practically forced Riley to see me off to the front door at least. It was convenient cos I needed to apologize.
That bitch is so crazy, that there was a possibility that she could break into my parent's mansion and stab me in my sleep.

"Riley," I began when I crossed the threshold "I'm sorry, but honest to God I didn't see anything "

She just quirked an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her still very braless chest

My attention was quickly drawn to her perky breasts.

No! Pull yourself together Zion. You shall not go frolicking with this creature.

"Uh thanks for the project I guess " I added

She began closing the door without replying.

Seriously, this girl was working on my last nerve. I placed my hand against the door to stop her

"What?! " she snapped

"Can you just stop it?! Stop being so cold and rude to me. I'm trying to be nice here!"

"I have too many important things to be doing than being part of a stupid high school fuckboy's list of catches! And like I said Wesley..." the way she spat my name out made me feel like my great grandpa owed her great grandpa money or something "....I loathe you "

"You loathe me? " I asked in utter disbelief

She adjusted her glasses "Loathe. Hate. Dislike. Detest. Pick one. You really are more stupid than the rest "

What?

Nobody hates me. Nobody!! 

Especially not some dumb ass bitch of a Nerd witch!

I growled lowly and heard a familiar snarl from behind her,
"Down Cara... I can handle this " she told the evil reptile.

All this because of a laptop?

"Well fuck! What was on that laptop anyway?!! "I yelled in frustration

You know what she did?

Yeah I bet you don't.

She slammed the door right in my face and I felt my forehead sting.

I uttered a string of colourful curses ,rubbing my probably bruised forehead and stalking towards my car.

As I drove home, I occupied my mind by thinking about where to tell Zach that I fell into this time.

Every encounter with this girl gives me a new bruise.

A/N: Too lazy for a proper author's note. My neck hurts from sitting and typing, but I'll work on an update faster
Vote
Comment
Share

Your crazy amateur writer,
Sommy❤

Edited: 2nd June 2020

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.8K 368 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
208K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
11.7M 517K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
469K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...