Daddy's Girl

By sunnidais21

She told me to ask you to let me out and lock up for the night." "Oh okay well Eri should almost be don-" her... More

The new book
Intro pt.1
Intro Part 2
Graduation Day
Wet and Hard
Daddy
In Charge
Finally
Sorry
More
New

Cast and Crew

7.6K 185 27
By sunnidais21

Sira Kante-Kayla Arnold. She is the longtime bestfriend of Erika Daniels. She is a future Pediatrician who is attending Harvard the following year. She smart, ambitious and amazing.

Brock O'Hurn-Erik Daniels. He is the father of Erika Daniels. He is a smart and ambitious business man who runs a company with Kayla's father.

Cara Delvinge- Erika Daniels. Kayla's bestfriend and Erik's daughter. She is currently in the process of joining the US Army after graduating highschool.

Chadwick Boseman- Jefferey Arnold. Jeff is the father of Kayla Arnold and business partner to Erik Daniels. He is an amazing father, husband, and business partner.

Tika Sumpter- Tasha Arnold. Tasha is the mother to Kayla and Wife to Jeff. She is a oncologist and amazing mother and wife.

Jenna Dewan-Amanda Stewarts. Amanda is Erik's on again off again girlfriend. She is a secretary at the shared office of Jeff and Erik. She's nice but vindictive.

Dylan O'Brien- Alex Debriggs. Alex is Kayla's ex. He is a future Pediatrician as well. He is often an asshole who no one likes and cares for.

Nicholas James- Marco Denwall. Marco is a pediatrician that is allowing Kayla
and Dylan to shadow him before they go off to college. He is an overall good person and hopefully a fan favorite. P.S. he's engaged to Tika Sumpter in real life and their daughter is beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.2K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
300K 19.2K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
182K 13.7K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
216K 10.1K 40
#yuyachi แ€–แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...โ— start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...