Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Neko• (Lemon)

8.4K 106 66
By mintgreenartist

(Y/B)= Your Brother

Yandere! Male Neko x Homeless Alcoholic Musician Reader Lemon

A/N: Mentions of suicide, violence, and alcoholism. Read at your own risk.

I'm not okay, but it's okay.

Nobody needs me.

(FlashBack)

I remember the time my loved ones witness my violent attempt.

Fear and anger clouded their eyes.

Profusely shouting, "Get out of our house! My daughter was never a monster!"

Realization and guilt struck my heart with pain.

Because I've gone too far.

My precious brother was hurt by me.

Blood pooled out of his forehead.

"I'm SO SORRY! I just got a little bit out of hand!"

I want to tend to his care but my adoptive mother prevented me from doing so.

"Sorry won't cut for what you've done! You won't be coming back here until you stop wasting your life drinking like a madman!"

"Please forgive me..! You're my only family!" I cried.

"Tell that to your desctructive boyfriend!" her eyebrows furrowed.

She pushed me out, slamming the door in front of my face.

I then ran to my boyfriend's house not caring about the corncerned looks that eyed me.

As usual, he was sitting comfortably on the dark grey couch drinking rum. His bold hair showed the colors of pastel pink and blue which had a faded cross design beside his left ear. He had a few piercings covering his light skinned nose and ears. A black muscle shirt with ripped black jeans and black converse clothed his tall, muscular figure.

"What's the matter, baby doll?" he placed his drink on the table, coming towards me.

"I've hurt my brother so my adoptive mother kicked me out the house. It's all my fault that his forehead is bleeding right now. I honestly don't know where to live at this point!" I wiped my tears away.

"Hush now, it's all gonna be okay. Just stay with me and I'll take care of you~" he caressed your hair softly.

"I-I guess so.. but you're drinking rum just like I do!" I pulled away from him, noticing his alcoholic breath.

"I know baby still we can wor-" his words were cut off.

"I'm sorry, I just want to have a better life. It's best for the both of us!" I cut him off, instantly packing my stuff into my backpack and guitar.

As I reached the door, my boyfriend gripped my wrist.

"I'm telling you (Y/N), you won't last long without a musical genius such as me. I'm the only one you can trust out there!" 

"I am the woman of my dreams, Damon. I've got my own back!" I said fiercely, breaking away from his grip.

Damon watched you leave, curling his fists. He was going to get his revenge for discarding him just like that.

'Vengeance is mine.' he thought to himself.

(End of FlashBack)

I sadly walked across the empty and wild streets of Japan all alone with nothing but my backpack and guitar. The cold wind and mysterious darkness shuddered my skin. 

Being homeless had been my routine of life since I got here. No one gave me a second glance, all they did was walk past me. I kept thinking everyday that (Y/B) didn't deserve any of that. I know it's still not too late for everything yet I feel no light of hope is going to save me from my depressed state.

Whenever I saw rum on convenience stores or at bars, It took all the power within me to not have a drink. Actually, I have been avoiding liquors lately so how come no one can give me some shelter for a while? My feet halted when I saw myself on the parked car mirror that was outside the convenience store.

Recflecting back at me were a pair of puffy (e/c) eyes and a slightly bloated (s/t) face. This is the worst! I groaned and continued walking until I can find somewhere to sleep. Finally, I found the perfect spot which is by a closed shoe store.

I lay myself on the sleeping bag I brought, shutting my tired eyes to sleep. The next day I was awoken by someone who claimed to be a support worker.

"Ōhayogozaimasu! You won't be living in the streets for long for I already got you a Danchi. Would you mind telling me your name, ma'am?" the female in a blue green polo shirt with dark denim pants and black flats asked me.

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N). Exactly what is a Danchi?"

"It's a public housing by government authorities. Now, let's get you settled in." she helped me in carrying my guitar, leading the way.

Standing in front of me was a white, large cluster of apartment buildings that belonged to a Danchi. She opened the door exposing the interior of the room. It was definitely a spacious room filled with a refrigerator, television, bed, wardrobe, bathroom, and kitchen.

"This will be your room and I hope it is to your liking. Anyway, you don't need to pay for the rent payment as long as you obediently follow the rules around here. Also, here is your prescribed naltrexone for your drinking problem." she smiles and I took the medicine.

For the first time I smiled in what felt like ages. I can't help but to hug her and thank her repeatedly.

"Thank you for your kindness and care! You saved me from drowning further into my miserable thoughts!" we both pulled away.

"You're welcome (S/N)-San. Enjoy your stay!" she left the room.

I then began unpacking my things, placing them neatly inside the wardrobe and some of my toiletries in the bathroom. As time passed, my stomach growled signaling my deep hunger for dinner.

I really wanted to buy something good to eat given that I haven't ate quite some time however, the pocket of my wallet states otherwise. Let's just see how it goes then.

Great shock was plastered on my face in seeing that a taped note hovered above the container filled with delicious food.

It says...

Dear (Y/N) (S/N),

Here is your served dinner!

-Support Worker

That handwriting though is kind of familiar. I shrugged, setting the opened container down on the table. Tonight, I'll be having hamburger steak with teriyaki sauce & green onions served with fried rice! Now all that I needed was a refreshing ice tea.

"E-Ehh? A neko!" When I got back from preparing the ice tea, I saw a kawaii black neko with beautiful purple orbs rifling through my food. (Pic)

Its cat ears perked up at my loud response, sending those purple orbs to pierce with my (e/c) ones.

"Meow~"

"I bet you have owners, little one. Don't worry, I'll return you back to them." I gently carried the kitten in my arms, letting it go once I luckily trailed the place.

"Goodbye, little neko."

(=^.^=)

The next day during afternoon, I saw what the poor thing had been through and it worried me tremendously about the purulent wound located on its back leg. I quickly made an appointment at a local charity vet thanks to the female support worker.

Once the appointment was over, I get Ayami nurtured and set him free. His name was gotten from his tiny collar that I didn't notice. He has these big purple eyes that would always gaze in you with curiosity.

This lovely neko can really melt your heart with his eyes~

I've got so caught up thinking about him all the time.

Now, he continuously follows me into town as I play my awesome guitar for the people to hear. I began singing a cover for this beautiful composed song.

"Cause I could live by the light in your eyes
I'll unfold before you
Would have strung together
The very first words of a lifelong love letter.

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose
you
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose
you
I choose
You, yeah.

But then you found me
And everything changed
And I believe in something again.

My whole heart

Will be yours forever.

This is a beautiful start
To a lifelong love letter.

Tell the world that we finally got it all right

I choose
You
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose
You
I choose
You."

I turned around to see the little black kitten dancing cutely with its paws up in the air and its tail wagging swiftly. I caressed his head and he purred at me. Huge applauses were heard, all of their money being collected on my guitar case.

"Arigato!" I bowed with a smile full of happiness.

The crowled huddled towards my form.

"That was badass!"

"What's your name?"

"You and your sweet feline are pretty special! May I know the name of your pet?"

"I'm (Y/N) (S/N), a guitarist musician. Here by my side is Ayami whom I  strangely founded at my room rifling through my food. He's quite a charmer isn't he?" I spoke.

"It's nice to meet you guitarist (Y/N)-San and neko Ayami!" they greeted.

Next thing I knew, the charming cat became the tourist spot in Osaka, Japan. People would watch us perform impressively with me singing and strumming my guitar while he dances and makes all kinds of top notch movements.

It was a miracle that I became a wealthy musician. Craving liquor was long dead gone in my system as well as my features had gone back to normal. I can finally fix up my heavy error that I regret so much. My heart ached for the presence of my family. Just as I thought, it will all get better soon.

Ringgg..

"(Y/N), your brother is at the hospital! Please come quick!" the saddened voice of my adoptive mother made my heart stop.

"It can't be! Why does this have to happen?" I soon headed to the hospital seeing my brother in such a drastic state.

His fragile body was laying on the white hospital bed. He had a bandage wrapped around his forehead. The rate of his heart was fine in the monitor, I was relieved. 

Breathing tubes were inside his nostrils. The dextrose hung on the IV stand, his arm had an IV attached to it. 

"The doctors said that (Y/B) is suffering from a coma." my adoptive mother informed with a sad look.

"How l-long will he be l-like this?" my voice cracked.

"We don't know that (Y/N)." she tries to hug me and comfort me but I resist her touch.

"By the time I was able to live better, he was the one to suffer the consequence? Why not me instead? I just want to give you guys a good life!" I held his hand, burying my crying face on his chest.

"Don't say that (Y/N)! You know we care about you!" she caresses my (h/l) (h/c) hair, wiping my tears.

"I will never let you guys suffer! This is maybe the last time you see me." I ran out of the hospital, tears blurring my vision.

"Noo (Y/N)!! Please don't do it!" the sound of my mother wailing quieted down the farther I ran.

Footsteps sped fast in a certain direction. I could feel the world closing in on me. This pressure on my chest repeatedly hammered my body, it scared me how I was slowly losing control.

The cliff brought me here, calling me where I should be. How empty everything is as darkness consumed me entirely. But wait?

I didn't feel myself fading from this world. A hand that was like a light of hope swooped me up from falling to my demise. I wished to see the one who saved me yet I was greeted with the deepest darkness once more.

"Ughh.. Where am I?" my tired (e/c) eyes adjusted to the dim light of a basement.

"(Y/N)-San, I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!" a relieved, male voice blared his voice out.

I turned to my side to see a pale skinned male with raven hair, purple eyes, and sharp fangs. He wore a purple hoodie and jeans with sneakers. What's odd about him is that he has these black cat ears on top of his raven hair and a black tail sticking out of his butt. His hands were also chained on the pole just like mine.

"W-What are you? How do you know my n-name?" I backed away from him, letting a frown replace his joyous smile.

"You know me, master~ I'm your performing pet kitten whom you rescued and treated the back leg wound from the Danchi, remember? I'm technically a neko which can transform into a human and cat." he excitedly shares.

"A-Ayami? I don't understand why are we here?" I rattled my chains to get them off me, it didn't work.

"Baby doll, you need to know who's boss around here~" the door burst open, revealing my ex boyfriend with an evil grin.

"Damon, you f*****! Remove these chains off me right now!" my hands were ready to smack his stupid handsome face.

"I can't let that happen (Y/N)! You're never gonna leave and you have no choice but to obey my every command! We're gonna be rich and be a f****** happy family! It's time you pay your sin against me~" Damon slapped my face harshly.

"Oh, now you'll regret it you damn asshole! I'll destroy you and gut you out mercilessly with my sharpened claws!" Ayami's eyes grew dark and he growled tauntingly at him.

"Trying to stand up for her, are we? You're only a pathetic disaster since you couldn't follow your master's orders properly and I had to repeatedly punish you for that abrasive behavior. As for you (Y/N), I've already taken care of (Y/B) condition for you. He's now perfectly fine. Isn't that great?" the pastel haired boy directed his attention from the cat then to me.

"R-Really?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, I'll be back later." my ex smiled and closed the door.

"Please, don't believe in his sweet lies master. Don't ever trust him." 

"I..." I then noticed the chains on my cuffs broke free. It was all because of Ayami's long and sharpened claws.

"Let's get out of here master." he takes a hold of my hand.

"I believe in you." I whispered in his ear, hugging him.

When I pulled away, Ayami had a cute blush decorated on his face. I giggled at his reaction. We made our way quietly across the hallways, making sure to avoid him in sight so we could escape. I spoke too soon.

"Thought you could escape me, Baby doll? Do you know that I was the one who brought you that food on your doorstep." Damon appeared, gripping the spiked whip angrily.

"I don't give a damn and I don't believe what you said to me earlier!" I pushed him out of the way.

"No! You're mine now!" he pushed me against the wall, pulling my hair savagely. His lips pressed feverishly against my mouth.

The unbearable feeling of nails digging down my scalp burned my skin. I was in need of oxygen to keep me alive.

"F*** off! Master chooses to be with me!" Ayami scratched his skin using his sharpen claws. A groan of pain was heard.

I let go of him, nearly fainting on the floor to catch my breath.

"You should've ran away Ayami! I've known (Y/N) first before you, you jealous ungrateful fool! Bad nekos deserve severe punishment!" The angry male hit his stomach hard in multiple ways. Some of them he avoided successfully yet he didn't make it. That didn't stop the blood from seeping through his clothes.

"Ughhh!" his opponent towered over him, blocking off any air circulation. Purple eyes turned to a deathly pale color as for the other one he had his sweet time enjoying the life leave his eyes.

"I'm doing this for (Y/N) and I. Can't you just accept that things will never turn out to your liking?" my ex chuckled maniacally.

"You.. will never be r-right." Ayami gritted his teeth before closing his eyes.

"NO! Ayami! You can't die on me, please!!" Hearing him cry had sent me to my breaking point in which I smashed a large vase at my ex. I then craddled the wounded neko male by my side, my tears falling on his chest.

In an instance my dearest solace had been stripped away from me. My (E/c) eyes flashed Damon a ferocious cold glare. How could I forgive him laying a touch of death towards the one I really care about? All this unrelenting look was nothing for him but entertainment.

He proceeded to claim my arm, freezing me in the spot with his deranged demeanour. His smile and eyes were a poision to my existence.

"He's dead my (Y/N). What do you have to say, hm?"

"Go to hell." I refused to stare at him.

"Oh no, that won't cut it. Ha h-" Damon gurgled in his own words as the blood seeped out from his mouth. A claw had passed through his chest and ripped his heart out ruthlessly.

Ayami was alive! The neko male's laughs carried on growing insanely happy by the minute without the care in the world. He was having fun gouging out his eye balls and crushing his organs. It was so cute and funny.

He turned his head at me, finally done with his work.

"Now we can live in peace! We now have the time of our life, master."

~

Healing the bruises may not come quickly but it will come. From the past few weeks, I had radiated to Ayami a heart full of love, light, and healing. There is nothing he could ever do to lose my love for him.

He had also shown me his feelings. Together our deep feelings ignited into uncontrollable passion. Our warm bodies dancingly pressed into one another. His tail was wrapped around my waist while I melted at the taste of such soft lips in collide with mine.

Ayami pleasured my mouth with his sweet tongue causing me to moan. All the way, he peppered kisses on my neck. He had licked and bit my sweet spot gently. It then travelled down my stomach with him caressing and sucking on my breasts.

"Ah~"

Every roaming touch he left on my body made me crave him.  I couldn't get enough of this bliss he had on me as he slipped in to my wet flower deeply.

"O-Oh! Ah!"

"(Y/N)-San, your sweet melodious voice is better than any music!"

My back arched.

"Promise me master you'll always be by my side forever by wearing this red ribbon choker on your pretty neck!" he tied it around my neck, rubbing his nose cutely against mine.

"I promise! You make me happy!" I blushed and kissed him.

"Ah! you fit perfectly with me~" he thrusted fast with an inhumane strength, expanding his limits.

My hands gripped the sheets.

As we both cummed, the both of us relished in the sensual moment of our love.

~

In the end, me and my family were reunited again. All's well it ends well since (Y/B) survived the coma. Upon them meeting Ayami who is now my neko boyfriend and music partner, there was only disinterest. But as soon as he forced them to accept him with his charm and sickly sweet smile, they had now abided to his apperance.

Who knew that everything in my life has led me to choose Ayami?

All of my past was worth it.

Because if I had done one thing differently, I might never have met

that cute talented furball I had fallen hard for.

__________________________________________________________

Neko= Cat

Ayami= Iris

Ōhayogozaimasu= Good Morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
853K 39.7K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...