Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Ātisuto•

6.4K 102 50
By mintgreenartist

(F/B)= Favorite Breakfast

(Y/R)= Your Race

Yandere! Male British Artist x Royal Family Student Reader

~Set in 1975~

Traveling abroad is very interesting since it opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell. Today, you will be travelling to United Kingdom by rail transport. You had eaten delicious (F/B) early in the morning on your way out of the Lawton House. 

Apart from that,  you are also a nineteen year old student from a half Australian and half (Y/R) royal family. Being the only child, your Australian father trained you to be independent and your (Y/R) mother raised you into a well mannered and smart young lady.

The weather was a bit chilly so you wore a red knitted sweater with a pink A-Line skirt that had a black belt on it. Thick white toe socks and vintage oxford black lace up shoes covered your feet. Dangling from your neck was a simple gold necklace. Some black pair of sunglasses concealed your lovely (e/c) eyes from the public to prevent attention.

"One ticket for United Kingdom, please." you gave the female ticket holder your passport card and your filled up form.

She analyzes first the passport then she makes an approved stamp on the paper, voicing out how much you need to pay. Her hand receives your exact money and she returns back your passport and ticket.

"Next!" the woman calls for the next person.

"All aboard to United Kingdom!" the flight attendant said through the speaker.

All passengers directly went inside the airplane with their luggages trailing behind. You gave the flight attendant your ticket and head towards the left side of the middle area to sit. Putting the luggage aside, you began to make yourself comfortable for the two hour long trip by taking a short nap.

Eventually, your sleepy eyes were awakened by the sun's warm rays hitting your skin through the window. It was only one minute left until you depart from the airplane. Next to you sat a kind elderly woman who apparently smiled at you.

"You seem familiar, dearie. Are you perhaps famous?" she whispers.

"Indeed, I'm part of the royal family." you answered quietly.

"Very well then, let's keep it a secret. I have something special for a young lady such as yourself."   the elderly woman softly mused, offering you a dainty 10 Karat yellow gold flower pin with baroque pearls.

"Why thank you so much, this is all too pretty for a mere gift." you smiled and brought up your black sunglasses over your head, examining the beautiful pin from your hands.

"Oh you deserve it, dearie. It truly suits you." she compliments, watching you pin the jewelry through your red sweater.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to United Kingdom where it is made up of the four other countries! Among the world's leading commercial, financial, and cultural centres is London which is the capital of this European country. It is also known to be the birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles in England." the flight attendant spoke.

The airplane soon halts to a stop and the bell rings signaling the designated destination.

"Thank you for travelling with us! You may all now retrieve your respective belongings and exit the airplane. Make sure you don't leave anything behind, dear passengers." he informs with a smile.

You got out of the airplane taking with you your (f/c) luggage. What purpose for you to be here you might ask? Behind that is a reason about you getting your portrait done by a gifted artist. 

Your parents had told you that it is essential to have a portrait of yourself given that you are royalty. More to this, it emphasises your status as the princess within a flourishing family.

They had theirs, now it was your turn.

His house was located near the town of Barnard Castle in Teesdale, County Durham, England. Brown bricks with a navy blue roof embodied the structure of the small and simple one-storey house. Along with that, the linings of the windows were white in color.

The ringing of the door bell echoed allowing someone to open the door. A pale and tall handsomely, cute raven haired male with striking blue eyes appeared before your very eyes. 

He was clothed in a cerulean blue jacket that was over a light blue collarless button up shirt. His jacket has the same color with his joggers while his sneakers were all black.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (Y/N) (S/N)." he smiled genuinely, extending his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you too, Tony Raeburn." you smiled back and took his hand, giving a single firm shake.

Tony then welcomed you inside letting you see his parents and little brother. He introduced you to them one by one, immediately liking your non-fussy and non-arrogantly disdainful presence.

"Before it gets better, my brother has an amazing performance in stored for you."

Movements of fast paced feet tapped against the floor. Each part of the choreography were performed well, matching the catchy beat. That is one talented kid.

"Your little brother sure loves tap dancing. He's so adorable and talented." you squealed, clapping for him.

'Thank you.' was his reply with a smile.

The two of you went inside his work room. Numerous wonderful paintings about nature, places, and people were displayed across the room. At the center sat a blank canvas with a stool next to it. Arrangements of neatly organized paintbrushes and paints were found on the table.

He even made a self portrait painting of himself. Everything about his face was dreamy and handsome. Especially, those baby blue eyes that resembled a clear blue sky.

"We may start now. Please take a seat over there." he instructed, snapping you out from gawking at his work.

You sat properly positioning yourself at how he wanted you to look.

"I was formerly a precariat which is the poorest and most deprived class. Life was really hard and I wanted it to improve." another pair of eyes sent you a quick gaze.

"You became an artist?" you asked.

"Exactly! I never thought that I would become a great artist!" he exclaimed, not looking at you.

"You were meant to have raw talent Tony! I'm honored to be one of your muse~" your gorgeous smile made his heart flutter.

"Thanks, love. You know despite the incredibly difficult circumstances, I managed to help myself and my family. I was happy for not giving up." Tony grins.

Tony Raeburn had gained an outstanding reputation for being a gifted painter. His reputation lead you to travell all the way to United Kingdom to get your portrait done.

Eye contact and a lip bite.

It initiated butterflies to rise in his stomach and his cute cheeks to blush.

The british male artist was fascinated with your beauty. Never before had he seen a more a beautiful woman from the Australian world. He gave his best to capture all her beauty in the portrait and it was successful.

"There, what a beauty." he showed you the finished portrait.

Every part of your face in the portrait was well defined. What mesmerised you was your freshly glowing skin and your eyes that were filled with this new emotion. The colors blended correctly, complimenting each other.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" you got the urge to kiss his cheek and collected the magnificent portrait from his hands.

"You're welcome, (Y/N)." he smirks, whispering in your ear his hot British accent.

The both of you had now fallen in love with each other. You fell for his simplicity and his beautiful character. Because of him, you spontaneously decided to stay longer in England. From a couple of days, it became weeks and then even months.

Looking up masterpieces in the art museum together. Going to the movies together. Eating delicious dinner at a fine restaurant. And so much more!

Falling deeply in love than before, marriage would be the next big step for this relationship. Unfortunately, the time came when you had to leave again in order to complete your studies in Australia.

"But (Y/N), this will be hard for us! I want you here with me! I can't go on without you! Please, I will miss you so bad!" he buried his head on your chest, clutching you tightly.

"I know it will be hard but it's not yet over, Tony. We can still make this love last. I know we can." you caressed his silky black hair.

"Trust me, it'll make our relationship stronger." you pulled yourself away from him.

Thousands of miles separated you both but your feelings for each other never changed. You both stayed in contact through letters which you two exchanged almost weekly with each other.

Even what you said was helpful to you two, the struggle of living apart from a great distance between each other was terrible. To you, it's important to finish your studies as much as you love him.

At this point, you weren't sure if you regretted your decision.

You were missing him more and more everyday.

Your husband refused your offer when you wanted to buy air tickets for him. Tony secretly didn't want to burden you. He had not only decided to finish his studies first though, he had also set his mind on reuniting with the love of his life in his own terms.

'I promise I'll do anything I can to see you again.' those words of a promise escaped from his mouth.

~

After Tony had completed his studies, he took all his possessions and sold them. The money he earned made him over the moon that it came close to a flight ticket.

Raeburn then took all his paintings and brushes along with him in order to support his endeavour. 

"I'm sorry sir but we're having trouble on regulating the schedules of the flight."

"Everybody knows that he doesn't look good with the royal (Y/N) (S/N) anyway considering his status. He's better off without her and should just find someone else."

Nothing will stop him from reuniting with his wife, even if that meant discarding all the nuisances that were in his way. Day and night, the British artist spent countless hours in his work room accomplishing something sweet and special.

He smiled at his work and proceeded to his voyage that took 9,443 miles to travel all the way from to England to Australia. Eventually, he arrived at your hometown in Australia allowing him to see you again.

"Tony!"

"(Y/N)!"

Both of your lips pressed each other's sweetly. This moment was like a dream come true. You moaned a little in feeling his lips creating beautiful art on your neck.

"You are a complete masterpiece all by yourself, my oeuvre. I fear you'll wake up one night missing me and it will be far too late so I give you my personal gift that I made." Tony was overjoyed.

"You're so sweet, I love you~" you blushed.

It was a black art notebook that had a few pages. Your fingers opened the notebook revealing..

"In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you." was written in dried cursive crimson. Next to it was a delightful drawing of the two of you. His alluring smell wafting from the smooth paper.

Likewise, a presence of a small bandage gauze was on his arm. (Pic)

From then on, the both of you never left each other's side for too long.

___________________________________

Ātisuto= Artist

Tony= Handsome, optimistic, caring

Raeburn= Artistic, British surname

Oeuvre= A work of art

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...